797 Reviews for The Cake Guys

Fresh Fruit (5)
Tastings (2)
Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)

Couldn't have asked for better service or a tastier cake. This is a top notch organization that was great to work with and clearly takes care of their customers.

Profile Picture Chad, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture User7521590, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazing! Our wedding cake and grooms cake were exactly what we envision. Just absolutely perfect and delicious. We received so many compliments and couldn't have been happier. Thank you Cake Guys, you're the best!

Profile Picture Angelica, 3/10/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

You have a wide selection to choose from in both wedding and groom's cakes. Some cakes are beautiful, but do not taste good. Not worth the Cake Guys, their cakes are both delicious, moist and beautiful!

They also offer Package Deals with discounts which is really nice when budgeting for your wedding. The cakes were delivered with no issues, set up professionally and looked beautiful.

They also provided the appropriate packaging to freeze the top layer of the wedding cake for the couple's first year anniversary.

Very professional from the first appointment until the actual date.

We highly recommend them chose the Gold Package. Final price includes discount.

Profile Picture Jan, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughter's wedding was over a month ago and the guests are still talking about the cake!! Both the bride's and groom's cakes were out of this world beautiful and delicious...they were fresh and moist. Simply decadent...would use this vendor again, many times over!

Profile Picture User7628521, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only was the wedding cake beautiful and exactly as we had designed, it was delicious!
The staff was easy and kind to work with and delivered the cake as scheduled. Everything was perfect.
The cost of the cake was very reasonable. I will absolutely order again from the Cake Guys.

Profile Picture Liz, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake. Delicious. Our guests could not stop talking about the cakes. Almost as many compliments on the cake as how beautiful the bride was.

Profile Picture Jean, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

"Simply stunning and delicious!" From the first consult and tasting with Chad, we knew our daughter's wedding cake would be amazing and in good hands! Chad was so nice and easy to work with. He really listened and let our daughter's vision shine. The cake tasting was awesome....and I couldn't believe how delicious everything was! The hardest part of this process was deciding on which wonderful flavor to choose! I was so impressed....that as we were designing the cake, Chad was sketching a full design...truly an artist. Edward is the detail King! Our cake had an intricate lace design to match our daughter's veil. It was perfection. I couldn't believe the attention to detail....really beautiful!! So happy we choose The Cake Guys! They surpassed our expectations...beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Lori , 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Guys delivered absolute perfection. There is simply no other way to go when ordering your wedding cake. Chad and Edward responded to every email and text, dealt with all of my wedding anxiety with ease and delivered such a glamorous delicious cake I am still dreaming of it months later. I am so very happy and pleased with their work. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The cake was fantastic! It's been about 5 days, and I'm still craving the taste of it. They worked with me and my husband to get exactly the look we wanted. They estimated a really good serving size for the amount of guests we told them--I was surprised! Super professional. I would go back to them/recommend to anyone I know. They are the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free

So professional! And made our cake look amazing! I recommend this place to anyone who wants a perfect cake because they don't do anything less than that! Affordable, delicious (we got raspberry and strawberry) and BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Natally, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cakes

The Cake Guys create beautiful and absolutely delicious wedding cakes! They designed exactly what our daughter wanted for her wedding cake and what our son-in-law wanted for his groom's cake. Our guests RAVED about the designs and the taste! We had guests taking pictures of the cakes -- and of themselves by the cakes because they were so beautiful!
The Cake Guys were easy to work with and incredibly priced! As the mother of the bride, I highly recommend The Cake Guys to any bride!

Profile Picture Melinda, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake

The Cake Guys are amazing! We had a great time at the tasting and sitting down to design both the wedding cake and the groom's cake! They can seriously make anything happen, which really makes the designing process fun! Everything turned out perfectly and was exactly what we wanted! They are very professional, and everything arrived on time as it was supposed to.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake

The Brides Cake and grooms cake was absolutely stunning, not to mention delicious! We were recommended to The Cake Guys by a friend, and did not even try any other bakeries after our initial tasting. The frosting was a delicious butter cream, and the cakes were so moist and unbelievable. The value was incredible and definitely helped pad our budget. I would recommend The Cake Guys to any and everyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

The Cake Guys did a phenomenal job on our cake!!!! It was delicious and beautiful!

The staff was VERY professional and super nice!

We give them 100 thumbs up!

Thank you to the Cake Guys staff for making a special day complete with a beautiful cake!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Book The Cake Guys for your wedding asap, no need to look further. I did alot of research and price comparisons on bakeries and The Cake Guys were my favorite!!! Not only were they willing to work with my budget and not make me feel bad about it, they did every thing I asked for when it came to designing the cake. I had some very specific designs in mind for the Bridal and Grooms Cake and I gave them several pictures of what I wanted each layer to look like. They did exactly what I asked and did not deviate from my pictures, which was the most important to me, I really appreciated them listening to me.

Do yourself a favor and take a look at their website and book them for your wedding! You will be so glad you did!!

A huge thank you to the Cake Guys for doing exactly what we asked for our cakes and for their outstanding customer service.

Profile Picture Chastine, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery, Groom's Cake

The cake guys are truly AMAZING! I knew going in that they are fabulous, since my sister used them, but they really do go above and beyond! I ordered cake toppers from a shop off Etsy and they showed up only a week before our wedding and BROKEN. When I contacted the Cake Guys to see if they could help with it, they told me to drop off the pieces and they'd make it happen. And they did! The toppers looked great and all 4 flavors of cake that we got between our bride's cake and groom's cake were incredible. I'd highly recommend them to anyone! The level of service and dedication these guys have can't be beat. And for me, the price is totally worth being able to let go and relax knowing they're going to do an awesome job. I can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture User5633158, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Guys made my vision a reality! Excellent service and a beautiful cake. Many compliments from guests on how delicious it was.

Profile Picture User5301598, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

First let me say, the cake was DELICIOUS! We loved that our cake looked perfect! We knew from taste testing how good the cakes would be, but biting into and tasting awesomeness was refreshing! These guys were very professional and accommodating. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a great tasting cake and flawless design.

Profile Picture David, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Guys make the best wedding cake that I have ever had! They were extremely helpful and our guests made multiple complements on the designs and the amazing taste of the cakes. I highly recommend The Cake Guys for special or any occasion!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Guys are awesome! Cake was delicious and we loved it.

Profile Picture User5122000, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Such a great company! Prices listed on the website which I really appreciated. Cake was beautiful and delivered and setup as promised. It was also the most amazing cake i have ever tasted!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely loved both my wedding cake and the grooms cake. I chose The Cake Guys because they had very reasonable prices. I got quotes from other venders and they were by far the cheapest. For the price I paid for both the bride's cake and the groom's cake was the quoted price for 1 cake at other places. The only thing that I would remind the brides to ask for (upon request) is a cake box to bring the cake home. I didn't know have one it was kind of hard to take the cake back to my house. I would recommend The Cake Guys!!

Profile Picture User4845621, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake guys created an absolutely wonderful cake for our wedding. Flavor was perfect and it was beyond beautiful!!!!! All of my guests were asking who made it.

Profile Picture abby, 4/4/15, 8 Reviews