Sarah Jae Designs and Events Reviews

7 | Irvine, CA

7 Reviews for Sarah Jae Designs and Events

Mahtab Partovi · Getting married on 09/09/2021

She is a GEM

Sarah made my life so easy. We planned a covid wedding in 1.5 months and it looked like a year of planning! I shared a few pinterest boards with her, 1 phone convo and she was off...next thing I knew I had rentals, floral, catering and a vegan cake! She makes Sh*t happen. She even made custom signs for our big day. I owe it all to her, we couldn't be happier! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Sarah Jae Designs and Events's reply:

You were absolutely radiant!!! Seriously such a beautiful day I wish I could go back and do it again
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Thomas · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Excellence!

Sarah Jae was an incredible wedding planner for my friend's wedding! Sarah's attention to detail, clear communication, and gracefulness was apparent throughout the entire wedding day. I'd highly recommend her to any couple looking for an organized and professional planner!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Sarah Jae Designs and Events's reply:

Thanks so much Ben! You were so fantastic! Truly such a talent. Hope we can work together again soon!

Goldie L. · Getting married on 04/25/2021

I trust her wholeheartedly!

I’ve just started my wedding planning process and I’m so overwhelmed because I have a tight budget. I decided to try and find a wedding planned just to see if it may be possible for me to afford. I found Sarah on WeddingWire, loved her work and her packages and personality made me feel like it’s all possible! What a relief. So thankful I found her and I can’t wait to work with her 💓!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Sarah Jae Designs and Events's reply:

OMG how am I just seeing this?!?! Don't be stressed because you know I gotchu :) Can't wait to for the big day!

Amanda Barnes · Married on 12/02/2020

Month-of coordination services

Sarah does it all! She was so communicative and organized. She finessed my timeline, coordinated all vendors, designed/set up our entire tablescape, and did hand-lettered place cards for us! I had been planning my wedding by myself up to the time that Sarah helped me during the last month. It was such a relief to pass things off to her and relax, and she totally delivered!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Joy

Joy Wong · Married on 06/23/2020

Best wedding planner ever.

Hiring Sarah as our wedding planner was THE best decision we could have made for our wedding. I originally wanted to plan the wedding myself to save some money. However, as I started researching small reception details - flowers, chair & table rentals, etc. I started feeling overwhelmed and stressed about how everything would come together. I found Sarah and LOVED what she did with her previous weddings and after one phone conversation with her, it was so clear that she was professional, experienced, and would be so easy to work with! I shared the vision I had with Sarah, and she understood exactly what I wanted off the bat. Sarah would let us be as involved in the details of the wedding process as we wanted to be. If I had specific requests, she would make sure the details were EXACTLY what I wanted. If I didn't know what I wanted and told her to decide, Sarah would fill in the blanks beautifully. Sarah also brought up so many things that I wouldn't have even considered to make sure our special day went smoothly. Due to COVID-19, our wedding plans kept changing, along with the regulations, giving Sarah a lot of extra work, but she was so flexible & diligent to make our dream wedding come true. Sarah has spent countless extra hours planning our wedding and on the phone with us to make sure every detail was perfect. I honestly could not say enough good things about Sarah. More than a wedding planner, she was a friend to us during this stressful process, and I'm so grateful for her in making our dreams come true!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Corrie Cameron · Married on 06/14/2020

Best choice I made besides choosing to marry my love!

I started writing this review and kept adding to it ever since I hired Sarah. She is AMAZING. I feel so thankful to have chosen her out of a sea of coordinators. What made me choose her before even meeting her was her eagerness to help. Her website said, “Sit down. Relax. I got this” and, “I am your new best friend”, which was exactly what I needed to hear. She then lists everything she will do for you instead of listing things she doesn’t do (you know you’ve seen those websites).

HIGHLIGHTS:
    Capability:
    - Organized: Her timelines and spreadsheets... Wow! I could have never created something like documents. I am not that kind of person. I would have drowned with my naive, carefree personality. Everything is so detailed that all vendors and wedding party will know what they are doing when and where. She reaches out to vendors and compiles this on her own so all you have to do is “sit down and relax”!
    - Efficient: 90% of the time, she would respond to emails my venue or other vendors before I even saw the email! This was a huge plus because she knew how stressed out I was dealing with other COVID-19 related issues. This took so much off my plate because she knew every detail of our wedding plans already and could respond to these emails exactly how I would’ve responded (except more professionally, which is another plus).
    - Initiative/take charge attitude: She was so kind to me every step of the way, but she was able to be that firm advocate for me to vendors and venue. I am not great at speaking up for myself, so I was able to be my carefree self while she handled the logistics. She reassured me that vendors would not come up to me on my wedding day and ask questions, “except if it was to tell me how beautiful I am” (her words). She did this all while maintaining great relationships with all vendors involved.
    Design:
    Sarah is a creator! I don’t know how she is so creative and professional/organized all at the same time, but she must work both sides of her brain hemispheres on overtime. This should be a quality that separates her from everyone else. She made/brought: personalized hangers, seating chart, welcome sign, guest table signs all on her own beautiful mirrors, vases, pampas grass, ring box with sand, and more! So not only did I NOT have to research items and compare quality and prices of DIY, and I didn’t have to worry if they would ship in time or even have to drive them to my venue because she just brought them with her!
    Day of:
    Sarah, thank you so much for making my day magical. I’m not sure if anything went wrong behind the scenes because I never saw or heard anything! She assured me that she is the problem solver and no vendors were allowed to come to me for anything unless it was to tell me how pretty I looked! The emergency bag ended up being very useful (who knew we would need tape and scissors!?!?). Everything went smoothly and she was there to let us know when we needed to move on to the next thing so I didn’t have to memorize the timeline and get people moving. She memorized our walk out timing. She set up decorations. She handled my cake delivery and vendor schedules. She packed up at the end so my family could focus on having fun. And oh so much more! Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Sarah Jae Designs and Events's reply:

You were a JOY to work with Corrie! Wishing you and Chase a lifetime of happiness. Thanks so much for your review!

Esther Hyun · Married on 06/07/2019

Genuine care for the bride

Sarah Jae Designs did my entire decor for my wedding. I had a low budget and absolutely ZERO eye for design, so she basically did my wedding for me, from concept to finish. Not only did she design the most beautiful custom pieces, she also thought carefully about set up, and basically coordinated my entire wedding for me. Sarah genuinely cares about her clients and their day. Extremely professional and high quality products and services. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Sarah Jae Designs and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you. So glad to have been a part of your special day!