Russos on the bay Reviews

11 | Howard Beach, NY

11 Reviews for Russos on the bay

Christina · Married on 11/19/2016

I am speakless.... Russo's made the wedding of my dream! The food is amazing!! Joe Vacca the
    maitre d made us feel so comfortable and gave us a peace of mind throughout the whole process. Tbe wedding cake wassss so good. Thank you again Russo's!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Stefania · Married on 08/20/2016

my fiancé and I are having our wedding at Russo's on the Bay on August 20, 2016 and we are beyond excited! The staff and Mr. Russo himself are so nice. They went above and beyond when it came to all the details in planning the day and made our decision to book this venue so easy. I recommend Russo's on the Bay to everyone! Can't wait till our big day!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Alyson · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding at Russo's on May 24, 2015. all I have to say is WOW. They are absolutely wonderful! They sure know how to through a fantastic party. Staff is amazing, attentive, and professional. Christina, our Maitre D is hands down, the BEST! Thank you Russo's on the Bay for making our wedding night so memorial!

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/31/2014

I'm not saying this because it was my wedding but I had the absolute best wedding ever!!!! I do not think any venue can ever compare to Russo's! From the service to the amazing food everything on my wedding day was absolutly perfect and thats all thanks to Russo's on the Bay (and marrying the man of my dreams of course ;)) Frank Russo throws each party as if he were throwing it for himself, he makes sure absolutely everything is perfect as well as Joe our maitre d!! Everyone at our wedding still talks about our wedding saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to ! I highly higly highly recommend Russ's on the Bay, but if you've been there before then you dont even need to read this review because you would know how amazing they truly are! I cannot thank Frank Russo and his staff enough for making my wedding night the most unforgettable night of my life!!

Sent on 07/25/2015

connie · Married on 02/09/2014

We had our wedding at VETRO which is part of Russo's on the Bay in Howard Beach. We also had our rehearsal dinner there. In a word "PERFECT" describes their service, food, professionalism. Everything was great and the event was flawless. We got many compliments.

Sent on 02/11/2014

My husband and I were looking forward to our wedding mostly in part to the choose of Russo's on the Bay. Our two years of planning was worth every second and even more fun having the help of Russo's. Frank, Carol, Joe and the entire staff were so helpful to our particular needs and dreams for our special day. They truly make you feel important and are incredibly thankful for our business. They function as a family and invite their clients to become family as well. Everything from the planning to the cocktail hour, main dinner, and Viennese hour was out of this world. The food was amazingly delicious and beautifully presented. The decor and our cake was stunning (and delicious as well!!!). Everyone's only regret is that they didn't get to eat more ....certainly not for lack of food but rather too full! Even our vendors were excited for the food! Not only that but they truly made the entire process of planning so very easy. They helped take care of communicating with our outside vendors as well as presenting our favors, seating board, and all the little odds and ends we planned. They covered every little detail! And of course....we can not stop playing the video of our entrance through the floor. It was truly the most incredible night of our lives and unbelievable experience! We cannot thank Mr. Russo's and his family enough for such dedication and we can only hope someone else gets married there so we can attend another wedding there!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2013

Where do I begin on how blown away my husband and I was for our wedding at Russo's. Not only the place is beautiful but the service was impeccable! Lauren Taylor their wedding concierge helped us tremendously with everything we needed. She was so helpful,professional and friendly. Christina our maître d was so accommodating to us the day of our wedding and took care of us beyond belief. The staff was great to all our guests and felt the same way we did with everyone at Russo's. Our guests said BEST wedding they ever have been too! Hats off to everyone at Russo's and Mr. Russo you are the BEST!!! We are already talking about having our 10 yr anniversary at Russo's.

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • F

Floriana · Married on 10/05/2013

I actually had my wedding at Vetro the smaller venue that is Russo on the Bay. Food was spectacular and venue is high end. They are seriously attentive to all. I forgot to eat... But hopefully someone else will have a wedding there! My guests are still amazed at the food!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Elisa · Married on 09/22/2013

Top of the line all around. Guests were having the time of their lives and overly satisfied with the food! We have not stopped receiving all different kinds of compliments on the wedding, especially about the venue and the high quality of every detail!

Will be back for baby's christening!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2013

By far the best venue! The service, the food, the atmosphere is exceptional!!!! Our family and friends said it was the best place they have ever been to for a wedding! The Bride and Groom entrance were the talk of the night! Our wedding was beyond a fairytale and having it at Russos on the Bay was a dream come true! I would have it here again in a heart beat and recommend this place to anyone looking to eat, drink and have the best experience of your lifetime!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Katrina · Married on 08/11/2012

Had my wedding here on August 11, 2012,.it was amazing. The service was fantastic. All my guests were treated with the upmost respect. It's on the pricey sidd, but well worth it. U get what you pay for...i would pay again to have my wedding here again.

Sent on 08/01/2013