Noble Gold Events

Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11216 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Noble Gold Events

At Noble Gold Events, we take pride in creating memorable experiences that are continuously praised long after they've occurred. Our unique client-planner relationship allows for a tailored experience that encompasses each of our client's bonds and showcases their love to perfection. We offer packages that can accommodate your need for venue research, to vendor bookings, from event design to solely onsite execution and breakdown. We service the tri-state area (NY, NJ and CT), and also welcome the opportunity for destination weddings should that be desired!

Experience
Approaching her 10 years in the wedding and event industry, Owner and lead planner, Audriana, has built sound relationships with many vendors and venues across the country.

Noble Gold Events offers several established packages. Any existing ones can be tailored for couples who have specific needs. Packages include:

• Yellow Gold (Full service)
  • White Gold (Partial planning)
  • Rose Gold (Month of)

Other Services
This company can plan both religious and non-religious ceremonies for your special day. Additional services include.

Follow Noble Gold Events on

Noble Gold Events 1
Noble Gold Events 2
Noble Gold Events 3

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

The best decision we made was to hire Audii!

Audii was a DREAM to work with, and quite frankly we couldn't have pulled off our (fairly DIY) wedding without her. She's an absolute pro, and hiring her was easily the best money we spent on our wedding.

In the month leading up to the wedding, she took over the reins of coordinating with vendors (and gently reminding my husband and I that it was okay to give her things to do, which was great, as we're both type A and very used to running things ourselves). And on the day of the wedding, she ran everything, start to finish, absolutely seamlessly. I didn't have to think about logistics or even where decorations were placed - when I came down from having my hair and makeup done, everything looked stunning. She and her assistant Angie ran the music perfectly (that was the one thing I really cared about going exactly right, and it did!) and made cleanup an absolute breeze while my husband and I said goodbye to our guests.

She's kind, professional, and just absolutely lovely to have a conversation with. I'm recommending her to everyone I know.

Jennai · Married on 03/18/2018

Thank you for giving me a beautiful bridal shower on January 14, 2018. The venue was beautiful, the decorations were amazing, and the food and drinks were yummy! Everyone enjoyed the games and the whole afternoon went smoothly. My special day was everything I dreamed of and more. I truly wish I could relive that day. Also, your photographer was awesome! Thank you again for your time, effort and detail in planning this event, and for making this special day memorable and perfect. - Jennai

Award

Noble Gold Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

An outstanding Wedding planner, everything she did at the last wedding I officiated at was flawless. She created a solution for a few situations, and this is the outstanding work she does....

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, New York, 11216 See on map