Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11217 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Laa-Vision Events

As a Professional Full - Service Event Planning firm, our specialty is helping couples, just like you, who are overwhelmed and short on time plan the perfect destination or local wedding, so all you must worry about is showing up and enjoying your day! We handle all elements of your event and create a fantasy world for you by providing a once in a lifetime experience.

Hazel will always meet with her clients before developing a plan for the event. It is important that every event be customized to fit the client’s needs and personalities to create a truly delightful, joyous and memorable occasion. She understands how overwhelming it can be to orchestrate a dream wedding or event, and as a result, she delivers organization, creativity, enthusiasm, diplomacy and unwavering moral support to every client.

Hazel accommodates the desire of each client, while bringing a fresh perspective to the collaboration, and skills to design an event with the innovative and exciting trends of today. These skills ensure an event lives up to and exceeds the standards of the client. Her expertise and commitment to quality goes beyond expectation. From conception to execution of your event, you can expect the ultimate in service from Laa-Vision Events Wedding and Event Professionals.

Her destination weddings and events starts at $2,500.00. See our pricing for Local Weddings and Events cost.

Besides exclusive destination and local weddings and events, she also plan and coordinate corporate events, elopement, engagements, company picnics, galas, exclusive company appreciation dinners and many other special events. Hazel provide the unexpected to our clients in all areas of Event Planning. Hazel and her team is constantly challenged to think in new ways and experiment with ideas and concept, that keep them with an open mind so her clients can feel comfortable to share feelings and imagination with her. And because of her exceptional service,Hazel receive many referrals from other clients to the point where she is also known as their personal family planners for all their events.

Follow Laa-Vision Events on
Riu Hotel Ocho Rios
Riu Hotel Ocho Rios
Riu Hotel Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Riu Hotel Ocho Rios, Jamaica
"Rosen Center Orlando Wedding"
"Rosen Center Orlando Wedding"
"Destination Turks and Caicos"
"Destination Turks and Caicos"
"Destination Wedding Tobago"
"Destination Wedding Tobago"
"Disney Orlando Wedding"
"Disney Orlando Wedding"
"Trinidad Destination Wedding"
Turks and Caicos Destination "
Turks and Caicos Destination "
Destination Bride Trinidad

Laa-Vision Events 6
Laa-Vision Events 7

Bibi Singh · Married on 09/28/2019

My Unforgettable Wedding

I was face with the challenging task of finding an adequate event planner that would be able to handle my request. I know I can be difficult and uptight at times and did not want to be overbearing to any more planners. I needed to get this task over and done with. I was not looking for an ordinary planner, I wanted someone down to earth, fun, who would understand what I need, but would also be able to be bold enough to tell me when I had other options. It was difficult for me to find someone, and the months were going by and I was getting nervous about finding the right person. Hazel came recommended by a friend of a friend’s friend. Yes, that how I found her, and here we go again. I set an appt on her website, and I was nervous as ever on the day of the consultation. At the restaurant, she was so welcoming and pleasant, I tried to calm down. I said, “please let her be the right one for me”. I cannot go through the task of looking for another planner again. Well to make a long story short, she was perfect, OMG!!! She was amazing, everything I wanted down to earth, humorous, treated me like we knew each other for years, and I became comfortable, and the consultation just flowed through for 4 hours, yes, the time just went. We booked Hazel that same day. She was so sweet, I was soaking everything in. I came with the intend for partial planning, guess what? We ended up with FULL PLANNING PACKAGE, she was that amazing to me. Hazel and her team did EVERYTHING, we just showed up on our special day. I was tearing on my special day; I was so happy with everything. Our Ceremony was so intimate and romantic, and our Reception was off the top and fantastic, everyone had such a wonderful time. We partied hard, and some of the guest text telling us “best wedding ever”, a few wanted her information. I have to say, I would do it all over again if Hazel did it, and I would pay her much more than she charge us, because the money is nothing compare to what she gave us and our guest.

We are leaving for our honeymoon this weekend and Hazel also took on the task of helping us plan our trip. Hazel, we thank you and your team so much for everything, we were truly blessed to have you plan our special day. We will NEVER forget it. xoxo

Sent on 10/01/2019

Laa-Vision Events's reply:

Hi Bibi,
    It was our pleasure servicing your Indian Christian Wedding, and it was on 9/21/19 you entered the wrong date. It was a great wedding, and we love our clients and guest to have a great time. Happy all went well, this is what we want our client to experience. Thank you so much for your review.

Lizzie-Ann Acevedo · Married on 09/28/2019

Our Amazing and Creative Wedding Planner

Hazel you delivered, you were very efficient, well organized and professional. Your efforts, love and passion for your work have proven to be the perfect match for our wedding day. There was no stress, and it felt great to rely on your experience and expertise in the planning stages and getting past the formalities. We had much fun with you planning our wedding, we loved and enjoyed our wedding, the reception was the classiest, yet fun filled with all the surprises. You are truly an amazing and creative wedding planner, and so caring; you went above and beyond being our planner you were our mentor, and you spoke to us with so much care and concern about our wedding.  We have already recommended you to a couple who could not attend our wedding, but just got engaged. I am sure they will fly you out to do their wedding. We will make sure it happens. We’re sad the day had to end; it was the best day of our lives. Hazel, thank you for holding our hands through the process. Thank you for all your hard work with your team, we appreciate all you have done to make our day extra special; everything was fantastic. We love and appreciate you. Our wedding will be remembered forever.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Laa-Vision Events's reply:

Hello Lizzie,
    Thank you so much , it was our pleasure planning your wedding and being there for you both with all the questions you had. You learned much, and we know that you loved everything. Thank you so much.

Laa-Vision Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Laa-Vision Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Laa-Vision Events 2
    Your Wedding

Book your 2020 Full Service Wedding or Event with a non-refundable deposit and receive 10% of your complete package and a FREE Table Manners Etiquette Class for the Bridal Party.

Discount expires 10/31/2019 at 6pm

• Park Slope Brooklyn, NY, 11217 See on map
    347-868-6103 (Phone number)
    347-762-0987 (Other Phone Number)
    917-793-3111 (Fax Number)