69th Ave, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Pine Events Co.

Pine Events Co. is a wedding planning and design company based in New York City serving weddings all over the east coast. Their Certified Wedding Planners & Designers specialize in creating a seamless experience from the initial consultation until the gifts are packed and sent home with the happy couple. These experts adopt a hands-on approach to collaborating with couples to ensure their wedding vision becomes a reality.

The team at Pine Events Co. has extensive experience coordinating and executing bespoke celebrations. Whether you’re looking to plan an eco-friendly wedding or a weekend-long event, they are happy to help. You can avail of full-service, partial, or day-of planning packages to accommodate your unique needs. Additionally, the company offers event design services to enhance your wedding aesthetic.

Although they primarily serve events held on the East Coast, these professionals are happy to lend their expertise wherever you choose to celebrate your marriage.

• Woman-owned
Follow Pine Events Co. on
britneysean178 51 1012023 159910089050693
Neutral Micro-Wedding | 2020
Neutral Micro-Wedding | 2020
britneysean178 51 1012023 159910089050693
Historical Wedding | 2019

5 Reviews for Pine Events Co.

1 User photo

Kelley H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful, Creative and Supportive

I hired Jess to help consult on my wedding and my experience was wonderful. She was so supportive and reassuring every step of the way. She showed us how we could have a beautiful and fun wedding despite our very tight budget.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Kira P. · Married on 09/21/2019

Everything you could ask for and more!

Jessica and here team were truly a gem I did not expect! I am a type A person and had some of the major stuff planned prior to my first phone call with jessica, I was excited but I also was starting to feel the stress of planning a weekend start to work its way in. The minute I spoke with her I was instantly at ease! Jessica went above and beyond in every detail and always had my back. I thought I was organized, but she made me look like a disheveled mess in comparison. She took lead on so much of the decor once I gave her examples of what I liked, and I was so impressed by her beautiful creations. Beyond her exceptional organizational, design aesthetic, and amazing google sheets, she always was striving to predict any issues. We had a religiously observant jewish wedding, which is not her specialty, but she rose to the challenge researching to understand any hiccup that could come up. I cannot even begin to express the value she added to my wedding weekend. We did a summer camp wedding and she was onsite from friday to monday and I did not feel an ounce of stress the entire time. I am telling you, ,this woman is a goddess, all of my bridesmaids were floored by just how relaxed I was and this was 100% because of her. Pine events co. was by far the absolute best value add from a vendor perspective. It is also just an added bonus that she is super down to earth, very friendly, and genuinely excited to help you plan! Cant say enough how happy I was!!! 5 stars!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Pine Events Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Pine Events Co.

Jessica Hindle

Jessica Hindle

Owner, Certified Wedding Planner

Jessica is the Owner and Senior Certified Wedding Planner at Pine Events Co. and has been in the wedding and event industry for just over 12 years.

----------

Founded in 2018, Pine Events Co. is a wedding planning and design team based in New York City.

Our planners are Certified Wedding Planners through The Bridal Society, the nation’s leading wedding certification program, and are experienced in a variety of weddings, ranging from events at private estates, camp retreats and historical gardens. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service to every couple, an enjoyable planning experience, and a stress-free wedding day.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 69th Ave Forest Hills, NY, 11375 See on map
    718-524-3862 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pine Events Co.)