ReUp Design & Events Reviews

7 | San Clemente, CA

7 Reviews for ReUp Design & Events

Kathryne · Married on 10/11/2014

Kristin wes amazing! I took on the task of doing all the planning leading up the the wedding only to realize there was no getting around not having a day of coordinator. Kristin was referred and the moment I met her I knew it would be a great fit. It was a pleasure working with her and I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing help with their wedding. She made my day that much more memorable and stress free!!

Sent on 01/05/2015
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 06/14/2014

Kristin from ReUp Design and Events made my dream wedding come to life. In my opinion, the keys to her success were her design skills, commitment to excellence, and vivacious personality.
    She listened to every detail and style element I requested and created a glamorous ceremony and reception. I felt she understood my style and was able to incorporate her eye for design with my preferences. She is naturally artistic and able to transform low cost items into a trendy high cost look. I described difficult decor looks I wanted to achieve and she maintained committed to finding solutions to bring them to fruition. She worked with my budget and displayed her creative abilities.
    Kristin encountered a few road blocks along the way like any event will, but she never acted or seemed stressed, rather she was resourceful in solving problems. Her natural passion and love for her work is very obvious and gave me the bride, full confidence she would follow through and go above and beyond. I felt like she genuinely cared about us and this very important day in our lives.
    Lastly, Kristin has the best personality. She is effervescent and full of positive energy. From the moment we met until now, she has been honest, easy going, and adds joy to our lives. Having her orchestrate the "Team" of multiple vendors, performers, and the venue was not an easy task. She had to manage a team of over 10 people making sure that all ran smoothly, while keeping the event on schedule and attending to a full wedding of 150 people. I was able to live in the moment and fully relax at the event because she had everything covered. She has tireless energy and just kept impressing me with the top notch service she was providing.
    I am proud to have had her a part of our special day which was so memorable. I imagine she'll soon be growing her team and her services will be even more in demand. Great work & love you!

Sent on 07/04/2014

leeanne · Married on 05/25/2014

Kristin and her team executed my wedding vision excellently!! It was beautiful. She was a joy to work with and very friendly. Absolutely recommend.

Sent on 06/16/2014
  • Steven

Steven · Married on 11/09/2013

Kristin, Nicole and Danny made our wedding an event people can't stop talking about. From the planning stages to execution, the ReUp team were on point. There were no hiccups or issues the entire wedding day--they took care of everything! Plus they are some of the nicest, most genuine people you will ever meet. We highly recommend ReUp Design & Events. Besides finding each other, we are so glad we found ReUp!

Steven and Todd
    Mission Viejo, CA

Sent on 11/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2013

I rave about Kristin and her team at ReUp Design & Events all the time. She was the best investment I could have made into my wedding. From being cheery and upbeat to organized and managing all of the little details - I give Kristin an A+!

One of the things that was most helpful about ReUp Design & Events was the connections to other vendors she has. Because of her knowledge, expertise, and negotiating skills, I was able to get amazing services within our budget. Literally, she introduced us to our florist and the ice-cream cart we used plus, she looked over every contract for the other vendors.

Another priceless skill Kristin brought to our wedding was her ability to mind the details. I was at a venue (a family members house) that required an impossible breakdown of the two head tables that turned into the dance floor. Kristin handled it so well, that I didn't even see the transition happen! She also trouble shot every issue that may have come up so that in the end - my groom, mother and mother-in-law (and myself!) could just enjoy the day.

Lastly, Kristin was so great about just checking in with me to see how I was doing and managing the stress that comes with planning a wedding. She would do it in a way that felt thoughtful and authentic and I really appreciated that.

I have several friends that are recently engaged and Kristin's phone number is the first thing I pass them. She is amazing - and such a steal for her rates. I would 100% recommend her for planning any event that you have coming up.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2013

My husband and I hired ReUp Design for our out-of-town wedding planning on the recommendation of a friend. Our expectations were not only met, but exceeded!! The venue was beautiful, the flowers were beautiful, the professionalism, support, and guidance they provided was invaluable ... I really can't say enough wonderful things, and would list all the amazing small details that made our wedding so memorable but you would be reading all day!! My husband and I came from the midwest to have our dream wedding in California, and ReUp Design was there for everything we needed. Most importantly, our guest said it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. Ever! And we have amazing pictures that make it indisputable :) I would love to do it again every year!! Thank you to the wonderful people at ReUp Design for making our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Melaney · Married on 05/25/2012

Kristin & her team are top notch. She listened and collaborated with us to bring my unclear vision for our wedding into focus. She's both budget & environmentally conscious which resulted in some beautiful signs made of reclaimed wood that got hung in our home after the wedding. In addition to being a skilled artist, her coordination is perfect. Kristin allows you to focus on the day at hand while she handles the details. She's responsive, take-charge, cool headed and not to mention, VERY funny. Her sense of humor and warm open nature put everyone at ease, even in tense situations. This is definitely the person you want on your big day.

Sent on 11/26/2013