Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for Planned to Perfection

4.7
Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
20 Planned to Perfection Reviews

Christine is amazing! She is super professional and gave us peace of mind during the wedding planning process. She is super friendly but when you need someone to work with other vendors she means business! She is promptly answering emails, texts or calls and will maintain your budget and payments to vendors on track. Day of the wedding will be easy with her by your side. She will make sure everything and everyone is on time. I remember that she help with both of our dresses and made sure wedding crashers stayed away (yes, we had like 4 people trying to get in). There were details that we didn't even though about until she told us about them. She managed due dates and reminded about payments coming up. Our dog was part of the wedding and Christine even requested all the details of his sitter. My wife told her from the beginning, "if something goes wrong I don't want to even know about it"; Christine certainly accomplished that. We knew about the wedding crashers and other stuff that happened weeks after the wedding. We were lucky to have her as our wedding planner and blessed to now call her our friend!

Profile Picture Mayra, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was invaluable! Our wedding day went so smoothly - I felt like I didn't need to worry about a thing. I could not in my wildest dreams have expected the entire day to feel so effortless! Before I even realized that something needed to happen or be taken care of, Christine was already there, handling it. I am so happy that we chose Christine and I would definitely recommend her day-of coordination services.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

The service and piece of mind Christine provided for us was invaluable. She was able to perfectly coordinate with all of our vendors and keep our wedding day running on time and stress free. We are so grateful for her expertise and professionalism, our wedding would not have gone as we envisioned without her.

Profile Picture User4515542, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was wonderful and took so much stress off the planning process. She referred us to amazing vendors that were equally awesome to work with. We were able to completely relax and enjoy the day of the wedding because we knew she had everything under control. Thank you Christine and Planned to Perfection!!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was so wonderful to work with! Last minute my husband and I decided to elope (with friends and family I toe) to Newport Rd Island ! Christine was a life saver and helped with ALL of the last minute details ! I have a habit of wanting to do things on my own and she was fine co-working with me when I did that ! She was so sweet and helpful and I really couldn't thank her enough !

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine helped me plan my October wedding & I will start by saying that I will highly recommend her to all of my unmarried friends! My wedding day was perfect and I owe much of that to Christine. Christine was always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had, and she was very professional! Her ideas were fabulous & original. She surpassed my expectations & by the end of the wedding-- I felt like Christine was family! If you are planning your special day or any kind of event, I give Planned to Perfection an 11 out of 10!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was my "day-of" planner for my wedding but ended up going above and beyond a "day-of" planner for sure! She helped us from start to finish with advice, accompanying us to meetings, helping make decisions, and ensuring that the wedding itself went smoothly. Her calm demeanor yet proactive personality made sure that everyone was calm and enjoyed the day but she also anticipated possible hiccups and stopped them before they became bigger problems. I can not say enough great things about Christine. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was extremely helpful in preparation for our wedding day and on the actual wedding day, she assured that all went smoothly and kept us all on schedule. Even after the wedding was over, she has helped us by following up with a few of our vendors.

Everything on the wedding day really and truly exceeded all of our expectations and we couldn't have asked for anything better. We will always look back at our wedding day as the best day of our lives and we really don't think it would have been as perfect without all of Christine's help!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was our day-of coordinator and she was great. She and I connected a month leading to the wedding and started to put things into place. She definitely knows weddings in and out and after each conversation left me working on things I hadn't even thought about. On the day of the wedding she was extremely responsive checking on me and the girls and the guys. Everything was well coordinated and went smoothly. She and her assistant handled my crazy family well. She's great at what she does.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
1.0

I have many reasons for not recommending Christine as your wedding planner/coordinator. I was very disappointed with her services and she caused me more stress. I don't find her to be detailed oriented and at times she was rude to my family and guests. If you are considering hiring her, particularly for a Block Island wedding, please think twice.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jenna, 8/23/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having her help for our special day was priceless! We had no worries that she would help our wedding run smoothly.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
4.7

If I had a do over about my wedding, with all the things that I know now about how things happen, I probably would not hire a wedding planner. With that said, I am the kind of person who is organized, likes research, and definitely a bargain shopper, but prone to panic and indecision.

As a wedding planner, Christine was efficient, flexible, and accommodating. She had her usual bill of vendors that fit a couple's budget. My total wedding planning bill was $2,750, which I find quite a lot for the amount of work that I figured in my head for approximately 10-12 hours of intensive work and experience on her end ($275-225 per hour). Aside from my wedding venue having experienced wedding coordinators already, my personal sleuthing of cheaper vendor alternatives, and the number of my wedding guests, I really did jump the gun, and panicked, because I had 6 weeks to get things in order (and yet, everything went fine), and hired a wedding planner. Upon figuring out what wedding planners do, I realized that it's a middleman position that can be cut off since I had timely correspondence with all the vendors that I had already found before they were recommended.

All in all, it's really a matter of preference and peace of mind for a couple. It was definitely an oversight and panic on my end that I incurred extra expense. I would recommend Christine if anyone is looking or in absolute need of a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Paula, 6/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was the wedding planner for our October 2013 wedding in Newport, RI. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about her. From the very beginning, she listened to our ideas (even my husband's goofy ones), and really got to know our personalities. From there, she made amazing recommendations for all of our vendors, from the location, to the flowers, photography, hair and makeup stylists, videographer, DJ, transportation, desserts etc. As well, all of our guests were from out of town, and she organized easy to manage wedding room blocks for our guests at a variety of price points, which was perfect. She also helped us create extra special touches unique just to our wedding. Christine took the vision we had for our wedding and made the design even that much better. The room was even more beautiful than we imagined. She is just the right mix of creative, organized, willing to listen and jump into action when necessary. She is a seasoned professional and always knew exactly the right thing to say to when I would get a bit anxious about the planning, and she really works with your schedule. The actual day of the wedding could have not been more seamless. She leaves you to enjoy every minute of your day while quietly working her magic behind the scenes. The one hiccup we had was resolved almost before I knew it was a hiccup! I cannot recommend Christine enough. You would be in great hands!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had Christine for day of services (including the rehearsal the day before) - She was very helpful - so glad we had her! She helped resolved our cake fiasco & even helped out via phone/email long before the event date. She was so great the day of & followed up with me to make sure out cake fiasco was resolved. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kali, 8/17/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was the day of coordinator for our daughter's wedding. She was wonderful to work. She told us it was her job to take care of whatever might go wrong on the day and correct it without us knowing about it. She seemed to have a good relationship with the vendors and connected us with an ecellent valet company.
At our first meeting she listened well and asked some good questions. On the wedding day, she had a quiet, but definitely in charge management style which was calming to us!

Profile Picture Carol, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Wedding Planning
4.2

My husband and I live in New Jersey and had our wedding in Rhode Island, so having a wedding planner was a key piece to planning our day. Christine was a tremendous help throughout the whole process. From vendor selection through the wedding day itself, We had little to worry about. Selecting vendors was simple, we let Christine know what we were looking for, and she presented a few options. Based off of her experience and relationships, we knew we would be working with trusted resources. Once the day came, Christine was great with keeping everything on track and on schedule with the itinerary she provided well in advance. My husband and I had a great wedding, and Christine was a major part in making our day one we will always remember.

Profile Picture Laura Jean, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was a dream come true, in part thanks to Christine! Since we live in MD but got married in RI, her help was invaluable to us! She recommended fantastic vendors. We may not have even found our venue if it wasn’t for her. She created itineraries & scheduled appointments on our behalf. She wasn’t a creative wedding planner, in that we didn’t discuss designs or styles much. But that may be because I’m a bit of a control freak. For us, she was more of a logistics planner, making sure everything ran smoothly. We didn’t have any problems on our wedding day. If something went wrong, she quickly handled it & it never impacted our day. The entire event was flawless & perfect! Christine was warm, courteous, helpful, & positive. Her services are a great value, especially considering that she’s working with you for over a year. The only negative is that she wasn’t the best at keeping us on budget. I know that I’m the only one who can control my spending. I definitely don’t mean to imply she’s the reason we went over budget because she’s not. But there were certain times when she would make a recommendation, & I would think, “This vendor has a minimum that is double or triple our budget. I love him, but I could never afford his services. Why would she recommend something that is so out of reach?” I’d advise any bride to be honest & communicate openly & often with your planner to avoid possible misunderstandings. But things like that happened a couple times. The worst was when she made a nail appointment for me & my mom. All we had done was French manicures & the bill was $132!! Had I known the price, I would have asked for a different recommendation. But I didn’t ask & she didn’t tell me, & I didn’t find out the price until after we had our nails done. But let me be clear that I am SOOO happy we chose to hire Christine to be our planner. She was fantastic with us every step of the way. I would recommend her, & she truly helped me have the wedding of my dreams.

Profile Picture Christy, 4/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired planned to perfection for "day of coordination" for my out-of -town wedding. Christine was wonderful to work with. She made me feel at ease the day of the wedding! Our site had event staff as well, but I was so happy that we hired Christine because she really looked out for me (and my husband). I had the feeling that the venue's event staff were most concerned about the site/grounds (which I understand). But it was great to have someone there whose top priority was making sure that I was calm, happy, and well-fed (more than once she brought me food or drinks while I was standing and chatting with guests). Aside from the wedding itself (which went flawlessly), Christine was very easy to communicate with - she was always quick to return emails and very easy to talk to on the phone. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture User2808521, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Best decision I made! They went above and beyond what I expected and made the day run so smoothly.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was excellent! Everything went off perfectly! I didn't have to worry about a thing!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/28/10, 5 Reviews