620 Hixville Road, New Bedford, MA 02747 Map · Phone number

About Events by Angel

Events by Angel is a full service wedding planner based out of Dartmouth, Massachusetts, that provides planning services throughout eastern Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts. Angel Gauthier is a certified wedding planner, and is in love with helping couples plan the special day. Through her services, she seeks to alleviate any stress that a couple might be experiencing regarding the details or timeline of their wedding. Events by Angel can help you plan a beautiful wedding that is customized to you, and reflects your interests and personalities.

Events by Angel has experience planning a wide variety of weddings, including civil, cultural, double, military, religious, and non-religious ceremonies. They provides planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. This vendor offers the following wedding planning services:

• Day-of coordination

Table napkin
4932298810f8acc4 1452037265140 3

1 Reviews for Events by Angel

Addie · Married on 08/02/2015

5 mos before our reception, I attended a wedding and watched this woman w/ a clipboard running around handling EVERYTHING. I'm watching her, noticing things that gave me goosebumps, chills and tears in my eyes. She was cueing the DJ. Guests were approaching her. She was guiding the bridal party through the ceremony. She was filling the toasting glasses. She was making sure things on banquet tables were lined up. I turned to my husband and said "We never thought about the DAY OF- we NEED HER! Who will start the speeches? Who will guests speak to when we're out doing pictures with family!?" Needless to say, I pulled her aside during that wedding, got her contact info and hired her. I thought about a lot of details, but never thought about how it would all come together. She helped plan our bridal shower AND facilitated it. She devised organized lists for EVERYTHING. Vendor contact sheets, checklists, wish lists- you name it. She helped guide us with wedding registries/how to create a wedding website. Set up reminders about payments and confirmations. She helped facilitate our lineup for the bridal party, ceremony, and grand entrance. She let me know what particular things would need background music, how things should be timed, how seats should be on stage, who goes where and does what. She FULLY listened, while offering the most intelligible suggestions on how to make it all work gracefully. The best part for me- was she lived nearly an hour and a half from where my husband and I reside, and she made it a point to REGULARLY skype with me to go over planning! She made the experience magical and FUN! Can't begin to tell you how many times my bridesmaids and family members would ask me "Why are you not bridezilla???" My response: "I had a kick-ass team and a lot of help!" There was a reason I found her at that wedding in the springtime, because I was SUPPOSED to meet Angel. She was our wedding Angel!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Events by Angel FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Gilded Media
    Gilded Media Wedding Videographers

Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

• 620 Hixville Road New Bedford, MA, 02747 See on map