Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Hidden Host Events LLC

Just breathe, we're here to help!

Hidden Host Events is a wedding planning company based in Newport, Rhode Island that is dedicated to taking over the planning process so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding. They expertly execute your event while also implementing unique details to ensure that your vision comes to life.

Experience
Amanda Barker is the owner and creative director of Hidden Host Events who has over a decade of experience in the event world. She has worked as a wedding coordinator for a world class wedding venue in Newport, loving every creative aspect that goes into events and decor. Associate Coordinator Morgan specializes in organization and planning so that every couple can pull off the wedding of their dreams.

The team at Hidden Host Events aims to make the planning process as simple as possible, making sure to create personal connections with their clients so that they can build you a customized package. They specialize in day-of coordination but also provide a variety of packages and services that include:

• Two coordinators throughout day
  • Weekend coordination
  • Unlimited consultations
  • Vendor research and referrals
  • Coordination for all your wedding celebrations (rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch, etc.)
  • Venue tours
  • Complete ceremony and reception coordination
  • Plenty of a la carte services

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Religious (2)
Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)

The Hidden Host team was simply marvelous. I used their Day-Of Coordinator service, as I wanted to do all the pre-planning myself. I instantly connected with Amanda during our first phone call. She remained in touch throughout the planning months, attending our final walkthrough and rehearsal. She was always on time, professional, and really took the time to understand my vision. When I walked into my venue and saw that she had made my dream wedding fully come to life, I could have cried. Look no further - hire Hidden Host Events!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you don’t feel like reading an entire essay about if and why you should (definitely) hire Hidden Host Events for your wedding, we will just get to the point: YES, we recommend them and yes, you should do it! You will not regret it. Amanda Barker far exceeded our expectations for coordinating our special day. Weddings are expensive, but Amanda proved to be the best value in our budget. We would recommend Amanda for any wedding of size or venue. She truly loves her job and it shows. Her staff, Aaron and Morgan, were extremely professional, reliable, and just as significant in helping with the entire process. We could not imagine our wedding having been the dream that it was without the Hidden Host family.
Having been together for 8 years, my fiancé and I had plenty of time to fantasize about our wedding day, and thus came to Amanda excited with our abundance of ideas and wishes (in addition to the crucial need for her coordinating services). With limited time (3 weeks!), we were aware that our vision for the day would most likely be unattainable; however, Amanda proved us wrong. Because of her ability to envision our ideas and her natural aptitude for coordinating, our wedding was even better than what we had dreamt of. She loves love, she loves weddings, and she loves her job. She will treat you, your fiancé, and your wedding as if it is important as her own.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Hidden Host Events LLC Pricing

Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

Newport, RI 02840   See On Map
401-207-0624 (phone)
Hidden Host Events LLC is a wedding planning company from Rhode Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Newport, Providence, and throughout New England. Hidden Host Events LLC is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the Southwest Florida and New England wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Day of Coordinating, Month of Coordinating, Full Service Wedding Planning, Partial Service Wedding Planning, Ala Carte Wedding Planning, Wedding Design and Decorating Consultations, Wedding Catering, Wedding Caterers Rhode Island, Wedding Planner Newport, RI, Newport, RI Wedding Planners, Destination Wedding Planners, Wedding Planners Newport, RI, Wedding Planners Newport, Newport, RI Wedding Planners, Wedding Reception Venue's Newport, RI Wedding Reception Venue's, Newport Wedding Reception Venue's..