Hidden Host Events LLC

174 Bellevue Ave, Suite 219, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hidden Host Events LLC

RINGing in the New Year! We're offering 10% off all planning packages booked now thorugh Valentine's Day!

Hidden Host Events is a wedding planning company based in Newport, Rhode Island that is dedicated to taking over the planning process so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding. They expertly execute your event while also implementing unique details to ensure that your vision comes to life.

Experience
Amanda Barker is the owner and creative director of Hidden Host Events who has 14 years of experience in the event world including weddings, corporate events, private events, and catering & event operations. She has worked as a wedding coordinator for a world class wedding venue in Newport, loving every creative aspect that goes into events and decor.

The team at Hidden Host Events aims to make the planning process as simple as possible, making sure to create personal connections with their clients so that they can build customized packages based on their specific event management needs. They provide a variety of packages and services that include:

• Full Service Wedding Planning
  • Partial Wedding Planning
  • Day-of Coordination
  • Mobile friendly planning folder so you can plan your wedding on the go!
  • Two coordinators throughout day
  • Phone & email consultations
  • Vendor research and referrals
  • Coordination for all your wedding celebrations (rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch, etc.)
  • Complete ceremony and reception coordination
  • Event Styling & Design Services

Hidden Host Events LLC 5
Hidden Host Events LLC 6

Elisabeth · Married on 12/31/2018

Hire Hidden Host!!

Amanda was the first event coordinator I spoke with and I remember at the end of our first phone conversation saying to her "I mean... I don't really need to think about this at all, I feel like we're really going to get along really well and I like you already so can I just say okay now and we'll get the contract going?". Trust your gut, she is incredible. I will be saying thank you to Amanda for years to come. Not only is she an amazing person, fun to be around and genuinely positive, she knows what she is doing when it comes to wedding planning. I asked for her advice and opinion often and trusted her with everything. She has this amazing app she developed that kept me so organized I was impressed by myself and need it for my life. You hear horror stories about seating charts, I had a blast using her app to create our seating chart. She was on top of EVERYTHING. The timeline she creates for your wedding day is so impressive there is no room for anything to go wrong and nothing did, the day was absolutely perfect. She was there for the rehearsal and many of our wedding party took the time to say "Wow, she's got this covered", yep... listen to Amanda and all will be fine. Same with the wedding day, many people mentioned how amazing she was for various reasons, her hard work did not go unnoticed by us or our family and friends. Amanda was SO attentive day of, making sure we had anything and everything we needed and even bustling my dress many times! I felt so confident passing off all of our decor and trusted her to make many day of decisions on how things looked, she knew what I was going for and she nailed it. Having a team like Amanda's that you trust to ensure your day is perfect takes so much of the stress away, I was truly able to enjoy every second of our wedding day and weekend. I felt confident in the team we had and they proved me right. The entire process would not have been as much fun for me without Amanda as part of it. I highly suggest you book Hidden Host Events for your wedding!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2018

Above and beyond!!

We worked with Hidden Host for day of coordination, and they were fantastic! She helped me stay organized throughout the planning process, and then it was such a relief to hand it all over to her leading up to the wedding day. She provided us and all of our vendors with a detailed itinerary and made sure everything went smoothly for the rehearsal and wedding day. I made some of the decor myself and borrowed some items from Hidden Host, and they brought it all together in such a beautiful way- it was so nice to not have to worry about setting things up on the morning of the wedding. Without Amanda’s organization and ability to run the show from behind the scenes, we would have not been able to enjoy our wedding. We are forever grateful for Hidden Host Events- they truly went above and beyond to make our day special!

Hidden Host Events LLC FAQ