Events by Angel Reviews

5 Reviews for Events by Angel

• John

John W. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Highly recommend!

Angel was a fantastic help for our wedding and highly recommend! We appreciated that she took the time to visit the day before to walk through the event and helped us with some unique touches to ensure it was a safe day given some of the limitations from Covid. It was a huge help having the calls ahead of the wedding to ensure the day's timeline made sense and we were able to use it with our other vendors which was immensely useful. She was punctual on both days and was generous with her time by staying until she knew no additional assistance was needed. Thanks Angel!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly P. · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

Angel's dedication to coordinating our wedding was remarkable. She was responsive, helpful, communicative and professional. She was truly an MVP on our wedding day. She was such a pleasure to work with, and hiring her was such an excellent choice in our planning process. Do not hesitate to book with her...she's amazing!!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Cathsage

Catherine S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Great experience!

We were planning a wedding from 2 Coasts during the pandemic and Angel was a wonderful help when we could not be there in person! She connected with us via FaceTime and made it feel as if we were there. We are so grateful!!!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2019

Stress Free!

I hired Angel for day of coordinator services and I am so glad I did. I also paid an extra fee to have her set up decorations the day of the wedding. I had most of my wedding planning done prior to hiring her, but fine tuning the details was where I was completely lost. Angel met with me twice and attended rehearsal before the big day, each time helping me solidify details and identifying holes in my planning. Angel stepped up when other vendors did not offer enough support and ensured everything would run smoothly. Whenever I encountered something that caused stress, I had someone to turn to that provided direction/guidance.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Addie · Married on 08/02/2015

5 mos before our reception, I attended a wedding and watched this woman w/ a clipboard running around handling EVERYTHING. I'm watching her, noticing things that gave me goosebumps, chills and tears in my eyes. She was cueing the DJ. Guests were approaching her. She was guiding the bridal party through the ceremony. She was filling the toasting glasses. She was making sure things on banquet tables were lined up. I turned to my husband and said "We never thought about the DAY OF- we NEED HER! Who will start the speeches? Who will guests speak to when we're out doing pictures with family!?" Needless to say, I pulled her aside during that wedding, got her contact info and hired her. I thought about a lot of details, but never thought about how it would all come together. She helped plan our bridal shower AND facilitated it. She devised organized lists for EVERYTHING. Vendor contact sheets, checklists, wish lists- you name it. She helped guide us with wedding registries/how to create a wedding website. Set up reminders about payments and confirmations. She helped facilitate our lineup for the bridal party, ceremony, and grand entrance. She let me know what particular things would need background music, how things should be timed, how seats should be on stage, who goes where and does what. She FULLY listened, while offering the most intelligible suggestions on how to make it all work gracefully. The best part for me- was she lived nearly an hour and a half from where my husband and I reside, and she made it a point to REGULARLY skype with me to go over planning! She made the experience magical and FUN! Can't begin to tell you how many times my bridesmaids and family members would ask me "Why are you not bridezilla???" My response: "I had a kick-ass team and a lot of help!" There was a reason I found her at that wedding in the springtime, because I was SUPPOSED to meet Angel. She was our wedding Angel!

Sent on 02/27/2016