Events by Angel Reviews

2 | New Bedford, MA

2 Reviews for Events by Angel

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2019

Stress Free!

I hired Angel for day of coordinator services and I am so glad I did. I also paid an extra fee to have her set up decorations the day of the wedding. I had most of my wedding planning done prior to hiring her, but fine tuning the details was where I was completely lost. Angel met with me twice and attended rehearsal before the big day, each time helping me solidify details and identifying holes in my planning. Angel stepped up when other vendors did not offer enough support and ensured everything would run smoothly. Whenever I encountered something that caused stress, I had someone to turn to that provided direction/guidance.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Addie · Married on 08/02/2015

5 mos before our reception, I attended a wedding and watched this woman w/ a clipboard running around handling EVERYTHING. I'm watching her, noticing things that gave me goosebumps, chills and tears in my eyes. She was cueing the DJ. Guests were approaching her. She was guiding the bridal party through the ceremony. She was filling the toasting glasses. She was making sure things on banquet tables were lined up. I turned to my husband and said "We never thought about the DAY OF- we NEED HER! Who will start the speeches? Who will guests speak to when we're out doing pictures with family!?" Needless to say, I pulled her aside during that wedding, got her contact info and hired her. I thought about a lot of details, but never thought about how it would all come together. She helped plan our bridal shower AND facilitated it. She devised organized lists for EVERYTHING. Vendor contact sheets, checklists, wish lists- you name it. She helped guide us with wedding registries/how to create a wedding website. Set up reminders about payments and confirmations. She helped facilitate our lineup for the bridal party, ceremony, and grand entrance. She let me know what particular things would need background music, how things should be timed, how seats should be on stage, who goes where and does what. She FULLY listened, while offering the most intelligible suggestions on how to make it all work gracefully. The best part for me- was she lived nearly an hour and a half from where my husband and I reside, and she made it a point to REGULARLY skype with me to go over planning! She made the experience magical and FUN! Can't begin to tell you how many times my bridesmaids and family members would ask me "Why are you not bridezilla???" My response: "I had a kick-ass team and a lot of help!" There was a reason I found her at that wedding in the springtime, because I was SUPPOSED to meet Angel. She was our wedding Angel!

Sent on 02/27/2016