35 Reviews for PetalBlushBeauty

Fake Lashes (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
35 PetalBlushBeauty Reviews

Felicia was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so kind and friendly. She has done my makeup a few times before in other friends weddings and I just loved how I looked. I can’t thank her enough for making me feel and look so beautiful on one of the best days of my life!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup

Petal Blush Beauty were amazing! We received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. They were extremely professional, friendly and awesome. Their communication throughout the whole process was flawless, allowing me to be as calm as possible on my wedding day. I even threw Kyla a curve-ball when we decided to add the two flower girls on the same day. She assured me we had plenty of time and not to worry, so accommodating! These girls are the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Felicia was absolutely amazing and so talented with my bridal makeup, my bridesmaids and my mom! I highly recommend Petal Blush Beauty especially because they use airbrushing! Fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Meg, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The ladies at PetalBlush were asbolurely amazing. Kyla and Felicity managed to get 13 ladies hair and makeup done AHEAD of schedule. It was a rainy day and our hair and makeup held until the late hours. I absolutely recommend PetalBlush for your wedding/event!! No brainer!

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kyla (hair) and Felicia (makeup) were amazing to work with! They are both so talented and getting ready with them the morning of the wedding was SO much fun! They truly brought my dream visions to life. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out beautiful, and both girls were so flexible and accommodating working with my party. Our hairstyles held up all day, even with the rainy weather, and the airbrush makeup looked flawless through the entire reception! I highly recommend PetalBlushBeauty for all future brides and am so glad I found them for my special day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Kyla and Felicia were amazing to work with! Their communication leading up to the wedding was always prompt and professional. It was very comfortable having both of them with us getting ready. they listened to each person's request and did a fantastic job replicating their wishes. The bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of the bride, and my self the bride were blown away with the hairstyles that Kyla created. All of the hair styles lasted the entire evening and did not look any less perfect at the end of the night as they did when they were first completed. Kyla's understanding of the requests made it very easy to have what everyone wanted. Felicia also did an amazing job with everyone's makeup. She listened and perfected the looks that everyone requested, whether it was a lighter more natural look, or the glammed up look she nailed it and everyone looked perfect. The makeup also lasted all night long and everyone looked as flawless in the late evening hours as they did immediately after application. I would recommend Kyla and Felicia to any bride. They will make you feel comfortable, will hear everyone's request (and follow through with them) and make every single person be the most beautiful version of themselves! Thank you girls!!

Profile Picture trisha, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kyla and her team were so wonderful to work with. I decided to do a different hairstyle on my wedding day that what not what we did at my trial and Kyla was so flexible and responsive to my feedback. They were super calm, fun, and incredibly easy to work with. On top of it all I absolutely loved the way I looked on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kyla and her team were amazing. My wedding hair and makeup trial came out awesome. I loved how everything looked and so did my husband. I was so grateful I was referred to them! I had a wedding day location change and they were so accommodating with the changes and the wedding day schedule. The services on location was a must for me and that was not a problem at all for them. My whole wedding party including myself felt so beautiful, my girls loved how they looked. The prices were exactly what we wanted to spend and was so reasonable for our budget. I would highly recommend PetalBlushBeauty to all my friends and family! I am looking forward to another life event to get my hair and makeup done again by this fabulous team!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best hair and makeup team around! The day of my wedding they were able to do 9 of us with such great quality. I would recommend them to anyone, simply amazing and my pictures came out beautiful. The two of them got everything exactly the way I wanted. From bridesmaid hair, mother of brides hair, makeup, and of course everything they did for me. I am the most picky and everything needs to be perfect and the team accomplished just that! Loved them!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience with Petal Blush Beauty! My wedding hair and make up came out amazing and the stylists were willing to alter anything until I absolutely loved it - same for my bridesmaids when they had any requests. It was a great experience I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

You guys were the best, I have no complaints or recommendations at all! You were so efficient and quick and your work was amazing. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was amazing. I felt beautiful and got so many compliments all night long on both hair and makeup. I showed a picture of hair and a picture makeup and the ladies did a wonderful job of emulating he pictures and adding their own flare. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

responsive and flexible. bride was from cali and wedding was in ri - no time for a trial and the girsl killed it. knew exactly what each bridesmaid wanted with an individual consultation and offered suggestions and helpful ideas. it was easy, smooth and very well priced :)

Profile Picture Anne, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We booked Petal blush on a recommendation from a friend and couldn’t have been happier. They helped with hair and make up for 4 bridesmaids, mom, friend, and bride. We were all running around the morning of the wedding and they were incredibly flexible with us, working with whoever was ready or could sit down for a few minutes. They were also super friendly and professional. They really helped everything go smoothly morning of. I’d totally book them again.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was SO thrilled I chose Petal Blush Beauty for my wedding day. From start to finish, Kyla and Felicia were so easy going, professional, helpful, and accommodating. My bridal party was large and I had some worries about timing, but Kyla, Felicia and Amber (the stylist that joined) finished everyone with time to spare. The girls also arrived earlier than scheduled and were a perfect addition to our day of getting ready. The girls made all of my bridesmaids look and feel so beautiful. Many girls who had gotten their hair/makeup done before said they hadn't liked it as much as when they got it done for my wedding - just showing a simple picture was all it took for a beautiful hairstyle. Everyone's makeup also looked so natural, and every girl still looked like themselves. These girls are true magic and I recommend them to anyone. I could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Eva, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Kyla and her team for my wedding in June and they did an amazing job! Everyone looked amazing! I have recommended Kyla to all of my friends who are also getting married because she is the best. She really wants to make sure you feel absolutely perfect on your wedding day! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome job on hair and makeup! We loved the whole experience!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kyla was a pleasure to work with- and a true artist! At my hair trial, she took her own photos that she referenced on the big day, making sure everything was perfect! I had a big bridal party + MOB, MOG and an Aunt (11 people total) and Kyla and Amber worked quickly and made everyone look amazing! Typically, someone ends up not liking their hair, but everyone was thrilled with the final product. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The whole experience with them was fantastic! Made an easy to understand day of schedule and did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Michaela , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Petal Blush Beauty for my May wedding and Felicia did a wonderful job with our makeup. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. On my wedding day, we had 11 girls who needed makeup done and Felicia sent over a timeline prior to the wedding day so all the girls were aware of the time we needed to start. We ended up finishing ahead of schedule and our makeup came out beautiful. I would highly recommend PetalBlush Beauty to all future brides!

Profile Picture User6256961, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kyla and Felicia were so wonderful to work with. They were so efficient and did a fantastic job in everyone's hair and makeup! They are the perfect team to have to look great on your wedding day and to not worry at all about being late or being rushed.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/29/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Kyla and Felicia were wonderful! They made me and my ladies look and feel so beautiful for my big day!

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Kyla and her team exceeded all of my expectations. They made me feel more beautiful than I could have imagined — just absolutely killing it in the beauty department! Kyla (hair) and Felicia (makeup) are truly talented. They blew me away by following my mood board inspiration so closely, and hitting exactly what I wanted on the first try! I took a risk not doing a second hair trial with the addition of hair extensions (Kyla's suggestion), but we clearly didn’t need it. When she showed me my fuller updo in the mirror, I was overjoyed. My groom's first look reaction was priceless. They accomplished exactly what I hoped that he would feel. He said that I looked natural, just an enhanced version of myself, and he loved it. Several people told me that I was the most beautiful bride that they had ever seen. I know that the hair and makeup contributed to that! They made all of my ladies look and feel amazing on our wedding day as well. One said that it was the best wedding makeup she had ever seen. Kyla was also very patient in answering my granular questions over email throughout the months leading up to the wedding. I really appreciated that. I would highly recommend Kyla and Felicia to any bride! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup

Stop right here! Look no further! You have found your on-site hair and makeup team! Through every step of the process Kyla was super responsive and helpful! Always responding to emails promptly and answering all my questions. I ended up having two hair trials and I am so glad I did. Was totally worth it to be able to see 2 different styles. All of my girls loved their hair and makeup. Kyla, Felicia and Amber were all fantastic! If any tweaks or changes to hair or makeup needed to be done to make the girls perfectly happy, they did it without a problem! Everyone looked and felt their best that day. Felecia is a true artist when it comes to makeup. We all looked flawless! That airbrush is amazing. I can certainly say it holds up to heat and sweat. We took pictures in the blaring sun for over and hour and then stood for 45 minutes in the sun for the ceremony and we all still looked amazing. I had two hair styles on my wedding day, one was for ceremony with veil and the 2nd look was for reception (no veil). Since we did the first look/wedding party photos before the ceremony, we had Kyla stick around to do touch-ups of all the girls' hair (and my hair) after photos due to the heat/humidity that day. Kyla then also waited through the ceremony to pin my hair up for look number 2. She did the second look within 10 minutes and it looked AMAZING. I could not have been happier with either look and I am someone who is extremely picky when it comes to up-do's. I can def say I had some tough critics in my bridal party (on both the hair/makeup front) and they all were impressed and raved about the good job these girls did. They showed up early on our wedding day and had the timeline down to a science. We were done with time to spare. NO stress at all! They were even super flexible about adding in non-bridal party people (my grandmother, aunt, cousin and a couple friends who just wanted to feel extra glam!) I couldn't recommend Petal Blush Beauty more!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup

The last month of your wedding is stressful enough with all of the final details but losing your hair and makeup the last week is a new ballgame. Such an amazing find with PBB who stepped in to create just such beauty. Do not look anyplace else but here!!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/1/16, 3 Reviews