PetalBlushBeauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Samantha
    Samantha D. Married on 05/22/2020

Easy to work with and beautiful work

The PetalBlush team was so amazing on our wedding day. They were so responsive and easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, and timed out the schedule for hair and makeup perfectly (14 girls in total). We had two girls that needed changes made to their hair, and they were so nice and accommodating until everyone loved the way they looked. I would recommend to anyone!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Service!

Kyla, Amber and Felicia were incredible to work with on our wedding day. From the beginning, Kyla was prompt to answer any (and my many) questions regarding services, timelines and day of plans. At my trial, Amber and Felicia listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel like the most beautiful woman. Having a large bridal party, 8 bridesmaids, 3 juniors, a MOB and Grandmother of the Bride and a 12pm finish time, Kyla, Amber and Felicia arrived promptly at 7am and got to work. They were able to do all our of services and give each girl what they were looking for quickly and beautifully. We were done with time to spare! Their quality of product does not make you look "overdone" they use HD airbrush makeup that stays all day and just perfectly enhances your features. Our hair stayed all day and night and everyone commented on how beautiful everyone looked. Being the bride, I felt incredibly natural and effortless and the first words my husband said when he saw me were "wow you look stunning." On top of all this, Petal Blush beauty is affordable, accommodating by taking cash or credit card and willing to travel and start early on your wedding day. I can't say enough great things, if you want to look and feel your best, look no further, these are your ladies. Thank you all for helping to make my day so magical!
    Mary Married on 07/28/2018
    Felicia was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so kind and friendly. She has done my makeup a few times before in other friends weddings and I just loved how I looked. I can’t thank her enough for making me feel and look so beautiful on one of the best days of my life!
    Amanda Married on 07/14/2018
    Petal Blush Beauty were amazing! We received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. They were extremely professional, friendly and awesome. Their communication throughout the whole process was flawless, allowing me to be as calm as possible on my wedding day. I even threw Kyla a curve-ball when we decided to add the two flower girls on the same day. She assured me we had plenty of time and not to worry, so accommodating! These girls are the best!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 07/13/2018

Brides, hiring them is the easiest decision you’ll make!

Petal Blush Beauty team are the BEST! I hired them to glam up myself, 8 bridesmaids, MOG, and MOB. Having been in 7 weddings myself, I have had my fair share of experiences with awful glam teams. They are NOT of them! I pride myself in being able to do my makeup/hair myself so I am always hesitant. You need not to worry with them! Some of the major positives I had with them.
    1) 11 people for hair and makeup. We started at 9 am and everyone was ready to go by 1:30 pm. NO 6am start times!
    2) They were so nice! Some of my bridesmaids can be tough to deal with but they managed all the crazy personalities and hair/makeup requests with ease!
    3) They take cards for payment! Although not a huge deal, having to go to an atm is just another “to-do” you don’t want to deal with.
    4) I got married in July so it was sunny and hot! Everyone’s hair and makeup lasted all day! My curls looked great at 9 pm that night!
    5) They were professional and clean! No need to clean up after them when they left!

I honestly can’t think of any negatives or things I would change. I am a bridesmaid for a wedding in a couple of months and we demanded the bride to hire Petal Blush because it’s a no brainer!
    Meg Married on 06/15/2018
    Felicia was absolutely amazing and so talented with my bridal makeup, my bridesmaids and my mom! I highly recommend Petal Blush Beauty especially because they use airbrushing! Fantastic experience!
    Marissa Married on 05/19/2018
    The ladies at PetalBlush were asbolurely amazing. Kyla and Felicity managed to get 13 ladies hair and makeup done AHEAD of schedule. It was a rainy day and our hair and makeup held until the late hours. I absolutely recommend PetalBlush for your wedding/event!! No brainer!

PetalBlushBeauty's reply:

Marissa, you and your girls were amazing to work with ! So happy we saw you all again for your wedding day!

Congrats again ! You looked stunning !
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/12/2018
    Kyla (hair) and Felicia (makeup) were amazing to work with! They are both so talented and getting ready with them the morning of the wedding was SO much fun! They truly brought my dream visions to life. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out beautiful, and both girls were so flexible and accommodating working with my party. Our hairstyles held up all day, even with the rainy weather, and the airbrush makeup looked flawless through the entire reception! I highly recommend PetalBlushBeauty for all future brides and am so glad I found them for my special day.

PetalBlushBeauty's reply:

Amanda, You and your girls were so fun the morning of your wedding ! You looked absolutely gorgeous ! We wish you the best !

Tara Married on 05/10/2018

Amazing experience!

I had a destination wedding, however Kyla provided many services up until my wedding day. I had several trials with Kyla and she did everything to ensure I had a clear vision of how my hair would look on my wedding day. She was very patient, offered great advice, and made sure I was happy! We finalized my hair style and Kyla provided me pictures to show the stylist in Aruba. In addition to the trials, Kyla did my hair and makeup for my bridal shower and did my hair for my final fitting. Petal Blush Beauty was professional throughout the entire process and very quick to respond to my inquiries. Any bride would be lucky to have Kyla be their stylist on their wedding day, she is extremely talented! I highly recommend Petal Blush Beauty and hope to use their services in the future!
    Trisha Married on 04/07/2018
    Kyla and Felicia were amazing to work with! Their communication leading up to the wedding was always prompt and professional. It was very comfortable having both of them with us getting ready. they listened to each person's request and did a fantastic job replicating their wishes. The bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of the bride, and my self the bride were blown away with the hairstyles that Kyla created. All of the hair styles lasted the entire evening and did not look any less perfect at the end of the night as they did when they were first completed. Kyla's understanding of the requests made it very easy to have what everyone wanted. Felicia also did an amazing job with everyone's makeup. She listened and perfected the looks that everyone requested, whether it was a lighter more natural look, or the glammed up look she nailed it and everyone looked perfect. The makeup also lasted all night long and everyone looked as flawless in the late evening hours as they did immediately after application. I would recommend Kyla and Felicia to any bride. They will make you feel comfortable, will hear everyone's request (and follow through with them) and make every single person be the most beautiful version of themselves! Thank you girls!!

PetalBlushBeauty's reply:

Trisha, we were thrilled to be apart of you wedding day ! You are so fun to be around and we wouldn't expect anything less ! You and all your girls looked fabulous !
    Caitlin Married on 11/11/2017
    Kyla and her team were so wonderful to work with. I decided to do a different hairstyle on my wedding day that what not what we did at my trial and Kyla was so flexible and responsive to my feedback. They were super calm, fun, and incredibly easy to work with. On top of it all I absolutely loved the way I looked on my wedding day!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 11/10/2017
    Kyla and her team were amazing. My wedding hair and makeup trial came out awesome. I loved how everything looked and so did my husband. I was so grateful I was referred to them! I had a wedding day location change and they were so accommodating with the changes and the wedding day schedule. The services on location was a must for me and that was not a problem at all for them. My whole wedding party including myself felt so beautiful, my girls loved how they looked. The prices were exactly what we wanted to spend and was so reasonable for our budget. I would highly recommend PetalBlushBeauty to all my friends and family! I am looking forward to another life event to get my hair and makeup done again by this fabulous team!
    Meaghan Married on 10/28/2017
    The best hair and makeup team around! The day of my wedding they were able to do 9 of us with such great quality. I would recommend them to anyone, simply amazing and my pictures came out beautiful. The two of them got everything exactly the way I wanted. From bridesmaid hair, mother of brides hair, makeup, and of course everything they did for me. I am the most picky and everything needs to be perfect and the team accomplished just that! Loved them!
    Molly Married on 10/07/2017
    I had a great experience with Petal Blush Beauty! My wedding hair and make up came out amazing and the stylists were willing to alter anything until I absolutely loved it - same for my bridesmaids when they had any requests. It was a great experience I highly recommend them!
    Nicole Married on 08/12/2017
    You guys were the best, I have no complaints or recommendations at all! You were so efficient and quick and your work was amazing. Thank you for everything!
    Heather Married on 08/05/2017
    Everything was amazing. I felt beautiful and got so many compliments all night long on both hair and makeup. I showed a picture of hair and a picture makeup and the ladies did a wonderful job of emulating he pictures and adding their own flare. Highly recommend!
    Mary Married on 07/22/2017
    We booked Petal blush on a recommendation from a friend and couldn’t have been happier. They helped with hair and make up for 4 bridesmaids, mom, friend, and bride. We were all running around the morning of the wedding and they were incredibly flexible with us, working with whoever was ready or could sit down for a few minutes. They were also super friendly and professional. They really helped everything go smoothly morning of. I’d totally book them again.
    Anne Married on 07/22/2017
    responsive and flexible. bride was from cali and wedding was in ri - no time for a trial and the girsl killed it. knew exactly what each bridesmaid wanted with an individual consultation and offered suggestions and helpful ideas. it was easy, smooth and very well priced :)
    Eva Married on 07/16/2017
    I was SO thrilled I chose Petal Blush Beauty for my wedding day. From start to finish, Kyla and Felicia were so easy going, professional, helpful, and accommodating. My bridal party was large and I had some worries about timing, but Kyla, Felicia and Amber (the stylist that joined) finished everyone with time to spare. The girls also arrived earlier than scheduled and were a perfect addition to our day of getting ready. The girls made all of my bridesmaids look and feel so beautiful. Many girls who had gotten their hair/makeup done before said they hadn't liked it as much as when they got it done for my wedding - just showing a simple picture was all it took for a beautiful hairstyle. Everyone's makeup also looked so natural, and every girl still looked like themselves. These girls are true magic and I recommend them to anyone. I could not have been happier!
    Ashley Married on 06/25/2017
    I worked with Kyla and her team for my wedding in June and they did an amazing job! Everyone looked amazing! I have recommended Kyla to all of my friends who are also getting married because she is the best. She really wants to make sure you feel absolutely perfect on your wedding day! :)
    Liz Married on 06/18/2017
    Awesome job on hair and makeup! We loved the whole experience!
    Jenna Married on 06/10/2017
    Kyla was a pleasure to work with- and a true artist! At my hair trial, she took her own photos that she referenced on the big day, making sure everything was perfect! I had a big bridal party + MOB, MOG and an Aunt (11 people total) and Kyla and Amber worked quickly and made everyone look amazing! Typically, someone ends up not liking their hair, but everyone was thrilled with the final product. Highly recommend!
    Michaela Married on 06/03/2017
    The whole experience with them was fantastic! Made an easy to understand day of schedule and did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup!
  • User3098430 2+ years ago
    I used Petal Blush Beauty for my May wedding and Felicia did a wonderful job with our makeup. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. On my wedding day, we had 11 girls who needed makeup done and Felicia sent over a timeline prior to the wedding day so all the girls were aware of the time we needed to start. We ended up finishing ahead of schedule and our makeup came out beautiful. I would highly recommend PetalBlush Beauty to all future brides!
    Shannon Married on 10/29/2016
    Kyla and Felicia were so wonderful to work with. They were so efficient and did a fantastic job in everyone's hair and makeup! They are the perfect team to have to look great on your wedding day and to not worry at all about being late or being rushed.