PetalBlushBeauty Reviews

PetalBlushBeauty 5
PetalBlushBeauty 6
PetalBlushBeauty 7

Mary · Married on 07/28/2018

Felicia was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so kind and friendly. She has done my makeup a few times before in other friends weddings and I just loved how I looked. I can’t thank her enough for making me feel and look so beautiful on one of the best days of my life!

PetalBlushBeauty 8
    PetalBlushBeauty 9
    PetalBlushBeauty 10
    PetalBlushBeauty 11
    PetalBlushBeauty 12
    PetalBlushBeauty 13

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

Petal Blush Beauty were amazing! We received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. They were extremely professional, friendly and awesome. Their communication throughout the whole process was flawless, allowing me to be as calm as possible on my wedding day. I even threw Kyla a curve-ball when we decided to add the two flower girls on the same day. She assured me we had plenty of time and not to worry, so accommodating! These girls are the best!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/13/2018

Brides, hiring them is the easiest decision you’ll make!

Petal Blush Beauty team are the BEST! I hired them to glam up myself, 8 bridesmaids, MOG, and MOB. Having been in 7 weddings myself, I have had my fair share of experiences with awful glam teams. They are NOT of them! I pride myself in being able to do my makeup/hair myself so I am always hesitant. You need not to worry with them! Some of the major positives I had with them.
    1) 11 people for hair and makeup. We started at 9 am and everyone was ready to go by 1:30 pm. NO 6am start times!
    2) They were so nice! Some of my bridesmaids can be tough to deal with but they managed all the crazy personalities and hair/makeup requests with ease!
    3) They take cards for payment! Although not a huge deal, having to go to an atm is just another “to-do” you don’t want to deal with.
    4) I got married in July so it was sunny and hot! Everyone’s hair and makeup lasted all day! My curls looked great at 9 pm that night!
    5) They were professional and clean! No need to clean up after them when they left!

I honestly can’t think of any negatives or things I would change. I am a bridesmaid for a wedding in a couple of months and we demanded the bride to hire Petal Blush because it’s a no brainer!

PetalBlushBeauty 14
    PetalBlushBeauty 15

Meg · Married on 06/15/2018

Felicia was absolutely amazing and so talented with my bridal makeup, my bridesmaids and my mom! I highly recommend Petal Blush Beauty especially because they use airbrushing! Fantastic experience!

Marissa · Married on 05/19/2018

The ladies at PetalBlush were asbolurely amazing. Kyla and Felicity managed to get 13 ladies hair and makeup done AHEAD of schedule. It was a rainy day and our hair and makeup held until the late hours. I absolutely recommend PetalBlush for your wedding/event!! No brainer!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    PetalBlushBeauty 16
    PetalBlushBeauty 17
    PetalBlushBeauty 18
    PetalBlushBeauty 19

PetalBlushBeauty's reply:

Marissa, you and your girls were amazing to work with ! So happy we saw you all again for your wedding day! Congrats again ! You looked stunning !
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Kyla (hair) and Felicia (makeup) were amazing to work with! They are both so talented and getting ready with them the morning of the wedding was SO much fun! They truly brought my dream visions to life. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out beautiful, and both girls were so flexible and accommodating working with my party. Our hairstyles held up all day, even with the rainy weather, and the airbrush makeup looked flawless through the entire reception! I highly recommend PetalBlushBeauty for all future brides and am so glad I found them for my special day.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    PetalBlushBeauty 27
    PetalBlushBeauty 28
    PetalBlushBeauty 29

PetalBlushBeauty's reply:

Amanda, You and your girls were so fun the morning of your wedding ! You looked absolutely gorgeous ! We wish you the best !

Tara · Married on 05/10/2018

Amazing experience!

I had a destination wedding, however Kyla provided many services up until my wedding day. I had several trials with Kyla and she did everything to ensure I had a clear vision of how my hair would look on my wedding day. She was very patient, offered great advice, and made sure I was happy! We finalized my hair style and Kyla provided me pictures to show the stylist in Aruba. In addition to the trials, Kyla did my hair and makeup for my bridal shower and did my hair for my final fitting. Petal Blush Beauty was professional throughout the entire process and very quick to respond to my inquiries. Any bride would be lucky to have Kyla be their stylist on their wedding day, she is extremely talented! I highly recommend Petal Blush Beauty and hope to use their services in the future!

trisha · Married on 04/07/2018

Kyla and Felicia were amazing to work with! Their communication leading up to the wedding was always prompt and professional. It was very comfortable having both of them with us getting ready. they listened to each person's request and did a fantastic job replicating their wishes. The bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of the bride, and my self the bride were blown away with the hairstyles that Kyla created. All of the hair styles lasted the entire evening and did not look any less perfect at the end of the night as they did when they were first completed. Kyla's understanding of the requests made it very easy to have what everyone wanted. Felicia also did an amazing job with everyone's makeup. She listened and perfected the looks that everyone requested, whether it was a lighter more natural look, or the glammed up look she nailed it and everyone looked perfect. The makeup also lasted all night long and everyone looked as flawless in the late evening hours as they did immediately after application. I would recommend Kyla and Felicia to any bride. They will make you feel comfortable, will hear everyone's request (and follow through with them) and make every single person be the most beautiful version of themselves! Thank you girls!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

PetalBlushBeauty's reply:

Trisha, we were thrilled to be apart of you wedding day ! You are so fun to be around and we wouldn't expect anything less ! You and all your girls looked fabulous !

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Kyla and her team were so wonderful to work with. I decided to do a different hairstyle on my wedding day that what not what we did at my trial and Kyla was so flexible and responsive to my feedback. They were super calm, fun, and incredibly easy to work with. On top of it all I absolutely loved the way I looked on my wedding day!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 11/10/2017

Kyla and her team were amazing. My wedding hair and makeup trial came out awesome. I loved how everything looked and so did my husband. I was so grateful I was referred to them! I had a wedding day location change and they were so accommodating with the changes and the wedding day schedule. The services on location was a must for me and that was not a problem at all for them. My whole wedding party including myself felt so beautiful, my girls loved how they looked. The prices were exactly what we wanted to spend and was so reasonable for our budget. I would highly recommend PetalBlushBeauty to all my friends and family! I am looking forward to another life event to get my hair and makeup done again by this fabulous team!

Meaghan · Married on 10/28/2017

The best hair and makeup team around! The day of my wedding they were able to do 9 of us with such great quality. I would recommend them to anyone, simply amazing and my pictures came out beautiful. The two of them got everything exactly the way I wanted. From bridesmaid hair, mother of brides hair, makeup, and of course everything they did for me. I am the most picky and everything needs to be perfect and the team accomplished just that! Loved them!

PetalBlushBeauty 30

Molly · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a great experience with Petal Blush Beauty! My wedding hair and make up came out amazing and the stylists were willing to alter anything until I absolutely loved it - same for my bridesmaids when they had any requests. It was a great experience I highly recommend them!

PetalBlushBeauty 31

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2017

You guys were the best, I have no complaints or recommendations at all! You were so efficient and quick and your work was amazing. Thank you for everything!

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

Everything was amazing. I felt beautiful and got so many compliments all night long on both hair and makeup. I showed a picture of hair and a picture makeup and the ladies did a wonderful job of emulating he pictures and adding their own flare. Highly recommend!

Mary · Married on 07/22/2017

We booked Petal blush on a recommendation from a friend and couldn’t have been happier. They helped with hair and make up for 4 bridesmaids, mom, friend, and bride. We were all running around the morning of the wedding and they were incredibly flexible with us, working with whoever was ready or could sit down for a few minutes. They were also super friendly and professional. They really helped everything go smoothly morning of. I’d totally book them again.

Anne · Married on 07/22/2017

responsive and flexible. bride was from cali and wedding was in ri - no time for a trial and the girsl killed it. knew exactly what each bridesmaid wanted with an individual consultation and offered suggestions and helpful ideas. it was easy, smooth and very well priced :)

PetalBlushBeauty 32
    PetalBlushBeauty 37
    PetalBlushBeauty 38
    PetalBlushBeauty 39

Eva · Married on 07/16/2017

I was SO thrilled I chose Petal Blush Beauty for my wedding day. From start to finish, Kyla and Felicia were so easy going, professional, helpful, and accommodating. My bridal party was large and I had some worries about timing, but Kyla, Felicia and Amber (the stylist that joined) finished everyone with time to spare. The girls also arrived earlier than scheduled and were a perfect addition to our day of getting ready. The girls made all of my bridesmaids look and feel so beautiful. Many girls who had gotten their hair/makeup done before said they hadn't liked it as much as when they got it done for my wedding - just showing a simple picture was all it took for a beautiful hairstyle. Everyone's makeup also looked so natural, and every girl still looked like themselves. These girls are true magic and I recommend them to anyone. I could not have been happier!

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2017

I worked with Kyla and her team for my wedding in June and they did an amazing job! Everyone looked amazing! I have recommended Kyla to all of my friends who are also getting married because she is the best. She really wants to make sure you feel absolutely perfect on your wedding day! :)

Liz · Married on 06/18/2017

Awesome job on hair and makeup! We loved the whole experience!

Jenna · Married on 06/10/2017

Kyla was a pleasure to work with- and a true artist! At my hair trial, she took her own photos that she referenced on the big day, making sure everything was perfect! I had a big bridal party + MOB, MOG and an Aunt (11 people total) and Kyla and Amber worked quickly and made everyone look amazing! Typically, someone ends up not liking their hair, but everyone was thrilled with the final product. Highly recommend!

Michaela · Married on 06/03/2017

The whole experience with them was fantastic! Made an easy to understand day of schedule and did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup!

• User6256961 · 1+ year ago

I used Petal Blush Beauty for my May wedding and Felicia did a wonderful job with our makeup. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. On my wedding day, we had 11 girls who needed makeup done and Felicia sent over a timeline prior to the wedding day so all the girls were aware of the time we needed to start. We ended up finishing ahead of schedule and our makeup came out beautiful. I would highly recommend PetalBlush Beauty to all future brides!

Shannon · Married on 10/29/2016

Kyla and Felicia were so wonderful to work with. They were so efficient and did a fantastic job in everyone's hair and makeup! They are the perfect team to have to look great on your wedding day and to not worry at all about being late or being rushed.

Mallory · Married on 10/14/2016

Kyla and Felicia were wonderful! They made me and my ladies look and feel so beautiful for my big day!

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

I couldn't have been happier with PetalBlushBeauty!

From the very beginning, these girls were great to work with. I saw Kyla and Felicia a couple times prior to our wedding when they did my hair/makeup for our engagement shoot and then for my bridal hair/makeup trial which was really nice because I knew them a bit before the wedding day came along. I highly suggest doing this.

My bridal party was large and I had concerns about our timing on the day of the wedding. Kyla eased my nerves and made sure there were enough stylists (Amber joined and was great!) and once we had a wedding day timeline, she worked out a schedule to make sure plenty of time was allowed for prep. She was always responsive, helpful and professional.

On the day of the wedding the girls showed up together on time (bright and early) and got right to work. Later that day, my bridal party was ready with plenty of time to spare. It was impressive how they could look at a picture and mimic the hairstyle or makeup so well. The whole bridal party (and Mom's) loved their up-do's and makeup -- there were no complaints! Aside from doing great work they were also really fun to have around all morning too, which was an added bonus. :)

I 100% recommend using PetalBlushBeauty for your wedding or event!