Salon Beautopia

Cranston, RI View map Visit website

Salon Beautopia is a beauty company based in Cranston, Rhode Island. A team of professional hair and makeup stylists is on hand to create your dream look on your wedding day. Whether in-salon or on-site, this dedicated team will strive to provide you with premium customer care and high-end beauty solutions, start to finish.

The expert makeup artists at Salon Beautopia offer both airbrush and traditional cosmetic applications. Whether you envisage a natural, dewy finish or a glamorous, contoured aesthetic, they will tailor their talents according to your wishes. When it comes to hairstyles, you can opt for chic updos, romantic braids, or beachy-boho waves. Complimentary consultations are where it all begins at Salon Beautopia and the team looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Michelle Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent Service

As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup and has some crazy frizzy curls in the summer, I knew that I would need a trusted salon to help me feel my best on my wedding day. The professionals at Salon Beautopia did just that, not once, but twice! My husband and I had our small intimate ceremony in August of 2020 and were finally able to have our wedding reception this past weekend. From the beginning, Jessica at Salon Beautopia was incredibly communicative and understanding. She provided a beautiful and lasting hairstyle for my wedding day that fit me perfectly! Taylor's skills with makeup made me feel beautiful and the style also fit my personality! Both ladies were able to provide hair and makeup again for my reception this past weekend. Everyone looked and felt beautiful with no worrying about hair or makeup falling apart by the end of the night! My entire bridal party and I would recommend booking Salon Beautopia!
    Caitlin F. Married on 07/17/2021

Hire them for your wedding!!!

Salon Beautopia was great to work with. They were super easy to communicate with and get in touch with, and were accommodating when I needed to change my wedding date due to COVID. As a bride that doesn’t wear much makeup and didn’t have an overly clear vision, they asked the right questions and made me so happy with my look! I truly felt like the best version of myself on that day.
    I also had them provide hair and makeup services to my 6 bridesmaids, flower girl, cousin, mom and aunt.. so they had a lot of services! They showed up on time, were super fun to have getting ready with us that day, and EVERYONE in my crew was thrilled with the results - from the 8 year old flower girl to my cousin who had no clue what she wanted to one of my bridesmaids who wanted all the glam and is very particular. They accommodated all the styles and looks and did a great job! They somehow even managed to finish a little early. Highly highly recommend!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie V. Married on 11/17/2019

Salon Beautopia exceeded all of my expectations!

Salon Beautopia made me feel confident & beautiful on one of the most important days of my life! The team was at our venue and set up when I arrived with my bridesmaids & were ready to get started! We had a large group, but everyone was done in plenty of time. The team not only made us look our absolute best, but also helped to calm my nerves as we got closer to the start of the ceremony. They were patient, personable & incredibly talented. My makeup stayed flawless after all my ugly cries and my hair stayed in place throughout the entire night of dancing. I 1000% recommend Salon Beautopia!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

2244 Plainfield Pike, Suite 1 Cranston, RI, 02921
401-561-8251

Tues-Thurs: 10-8 Fri: 10-7 Sat: 9-4 Sun: Appointment only
Location of (Salon Beautopia)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding