Salon Beautopia Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Michelle Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent Service

As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup and has some crazy frizzy curls in the summer, I knew that I would need a trusted salon to help me feel my best on my wedding day. The professionals at Salon Beautopia did just that, not once, but twice! My husband and I had our small intimate ceremony in August of 2020 and were finally able to have our wedding reception this past weekend. From the beginning, Jessica at Salon Beautopia was incredibly communicative and understanding. She provided a beautiful and lasting hairstyle for my wedding day that fit me perfectly! Taylor's skills with makeup made me feel beautiful and the style also fit my personality! Both ladies were able to provide hair and makeup again for my reception this past weekend. Everyone looked and felt beautiful with no worrying about hair or makeup falling apart by the end of the night! My entire bridal party and I would recommend booking Salon Beautopia!
    Caitlin F. Married on 07/17/2021

Hire them for your wedding!!!

Salon Beautopia was great to work with. They were super easy to communicate with and get in touch with, and were accommodating when I needed to change my wedding date due to COVID. As a bride that doesn’t wear much makeup and didn’t have an overly clear vision, they asked the right questions and made me so happy with my look! I truly felt like the best version of myself on that day.
    I also had them provide hair and makeup services to my 6 bridesmaids, flower girl, cousin, mom and aunt.. so they had a lot of services! They showed up on time, were super fun to have getting ready with us that day, and EVERYONE in my crew was thrilled with the results - from the 8 year old flower girl to my cousin who had no clue what she wanted to one of my bridesmaids who wanted all the glam and is very particular. They accommodated all the styles and looks and did a great job! They somehow even managed to finish a little early. Highly highly recommend!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie V. Married on 11/17/2019

Salon Beautopia exceeded all of my expectations!

Salon Beautopia made me feel confident & beautiful on one of the most important days of my life! The team was at our venue and set up when I arrived with my bridesmaids & were ready to get started! We had a large group, but everyone was done in plenty of time. The team not only made us look our absolute best, but also helped to calm my nerves as we got closer to the start of the ceremony. They were patient, personable & incredibly talented. My makeup stayed flawless after all my ugly cries and my hair stayed in place throughout the entire night of dancing. I 1000% recommend Salon Beautopia!
    Lizzy Married on 10/26/2019

Gorgeous!!

Loved working with Salon Beautopia, everyone was so awesome and we looked gorgeous! We went to the salon and the stylists worked with everyone to get exactly what they wanted. Hair looked awesome, makeup was flawless and both lasted all night. The stylists worked with our time frame, made everyone feel beautiful and comfortable and was very reasonably priced. Bridesmaids were $140 for both hair and makeup and I was $160! 10/10 would recommend recommend!

Salon Beautopia's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Lizzy! We loved working with you all! So happy to hear everything lasted. You made a beautiful bride!
    Alexandra J. Married on 10/12/2019

A+, star-like quality and treatment!

Jessica and her team were amazing our entire time together. From the very beginning I knew I picked the right place. She was always quick to respond and always so pleasant! The day of our wedding went so smooth thanks to her. Our make up and hair was beyond what I could have hoped for. Anyone would be lucky to have Salon Beautopia be their side!

Salon Beautopia's reply:

Aww, you are just the sweetest! Thank you so much for the kind words Alex. You were such a pleasure to work with and I’m so glad we could be part of your special day. You looked absolutely stunning!
    Alicia Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect duo for flawless results

Jess Jones and Jess Browning are truly amazing. The two of them traveled to my wedding venue last Saturday and did flawless hair and makeup for five women. They were easy going and fun, and listened to our needs/wants while offering realistic advice regarding styles & looks. I couldn’t be happier with both of them and I’m thrilled to share that my hair and makeup lasted throughout a night of dancing into the morning! Leading up to the wedding, the owner, Jess Jones was very responsive and answered any questions/concerns I had. I highly recommend Salon Beautopia for their professionalism and beautiful work.
  • Reyna
    Reyna G. Married on 08/30/2019

Best hair and make-up

Jess and her team were wonderful to work with! They traveled to my location and took their time in each individual bridesmaid. We received compliments all night about hair and make-up!

Salon Beautopia's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review Reyna! We had so much fun with you and your bridal party. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your special day!!!
    Katarzyna Married on 04/06/2019

Everyone looked beautiful

Jessica was awesome to work with! She and her staff were very professional, friendly, and flexible, and made the getting ready process easy and fun. Jessica is extremely dedicated and skilled - book her for your wedding and you'll look and feel gorgeous!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 03/30/2019

So glad I found them!

I’m really happy I found Salon Beautopia! Jessica was so nice throughout the process. I was nervous about finding the right hair and makeup vendor and after meeting Jessica and talking I felt very comfortable. These ladies did a great job for myself and my bridesmaids and I’d absolutely recommend them!!

Salon Beautopia's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Grace! You and your girls were a stylist’s dream! Such a pleasure to work with you. Thanks again for allowing us to be part of your special day!
    Lauren Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING hair and makeup for your big day!

We used Jessica and her girls at Salon Beautopia for our October 2018 wedding in Providence and could not have been happier! They came to our hotel downtown and breezed through hair and makeup for ten of us - creating absolutely beautiful results. My bridesmaids (all of whom have been in multiple weddings before mine) said it was the smoothest and most relaxing hair and makeup process they've been through. I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted for hair or makeup, but they created the most gorgeous and flattering look for all of us. I couldn't recommend their work more!

Salon Beautopia's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your special day and thank you for this wonderful review! We are so glad everyone was pleased with our services. We wish you a lifetime of happiness as you begin this exciting new chapter in your life!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding Salon!

They were fantastic! They listened to everything I said, changed things that I had wanted changed and made notes after my trial to make my wedding day even better! The owner Jessica is very talented and it was extremely convenient for them to come to my house to get ready. Very knowledgeable and I felt so relaxed and pampered the day of! Would ABSOLUTELY recommend!!!
    Amanda Married on 09/15/2018

Best hair and wedding makeup

Jess and her team did an amazing job with my wedding hair and makeup. I had 7 bridesmaids and they all looked so beautiful. Also they did the hair and make up for my mother and mother in law. 10people Total!! The best part was they traveled to our location which made the process so easy. Hair and make up then get into my dress. We’re so happy we went with salon beautopia!!!
    Kara Married on 07/21/2018

Beyond my expectation!

Salon Beautopia far surpassed my expectations for my wedding! Jess was my makeup artist and Cassandra was my hair stylist. These girls blew me away with their talent! I went in a month or so before my wedding for my trial and I absolutely loved their work. I wanted a "boho/beachy look" to match my dress and venue and they nailed it right on the head. On my wedding day they traveled to my venue in Jamestown, RI early morning and finished their work with plenty of time to spare. I asked for a couple changes in regards to my makeup on the wedding day and Jess perfected it. I loved my hair at my trial but on my wedding day Cassandra somehow managed to perfect it even more. I can't even tell you how many compliments I received, it was beyond stunning! I would 100% recommend Salon Beautopia to any bride you will definitely be happy with your choice!
    Laura Married on 04/14/2018
    Jess, Liz and Cassandra did a fantastic job making myself and my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful! When I went for my bridal hair and make up trial with Jess she did an amazing job! I loved everything she did. The day of my wedding the girls came to my sisters house which worked out perfectly. All of my bridesmaids were happy with the work of their stylist and make up artist (even the one who hates makeup)!
    Erin Married on 03/24/2018
    This was a great experience. Myself and 4 bridesmaids had both our hair makeup done before the wedding. It is a very relaxed atmosphere where we could just hang out while we were all getting done up. Everyone loved their looks!!!! I had airbrushed foundation, which I would highly recommend (it doesn't feel like you have anything on) The makeup came out perfect, I wanted to look like myself but a fresher version. I have short hair but she was still able to give me the volume in the front that I was looking for. The other girls had longer hair and they were all happy with how their hair came out.
    Jessica Married on 10/15/2017
    Jess and her team at Salon Beautopia were accommodating and professional throughout the whole process of planning and implementing my wedding. Jess was very clear as to her pricing and there weren’t any surprises at the last minute. She and her staff were very pleasant on the day of and my bridal party, mother, and mother in law all left feeling beautiful and confident.
    Stephanie Married on 09/24/2017
    Jess and her team were fast, professional, and did me and my bridesmaids hair exactly how we wanted it for my special day.
    Heather Married on 09/16/2017
    Jess and Cassandra were amazing on my wedding day! My makeup artist cancelled last minute and they swept in and helped me/ my girls out. I can't thank them enough for making sure we all looked beautiful on my big day. I highly recommend these girls and Salon Beautopia in general. The owner, Jess, is also fantastic and always flexible!
    Taylor Married on 09/09/2017
    I chose Salon Beautopia as their prices were reasonable and their work was fantastic. There were 9 of us getting hair and make up on the morning of the wedding, and Cassandra and her team were wonderful to work with and made getting ready very enjoyable. Everyones hair and makeup came out beautifully and we were even finished with time to spare. They listened to what we liked and were receptive to feedback. My hair and makeup stayed in place throughout the entire night, despite many tears! Thank you!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 06/17/2017
    Everyone looked so beautiful for my wedding! Jessica's team did an amazing job and was so nice to work with!
    Alyssa Married on 04/22/2017

Salon Beautopia: Goddesses of Hair and Makeup

Jess's crew at Salon Beautopia are WONDERFUL!! I've been a longtime client of Salon Beautopia's and I wanted to use their traveling hair brigade for my wedding. And they completely overdelivered on ALL expectations. Like amazingly overdelivered. In the best way possible. I had 5 bridesmaids and our get-ready time was at 6:45 in the morning. Jess and her team arrived promptly at this ungodly hour of the morning, set right up and got to work on 4 girls. Jess confirmed all details 3 times before our scheduled date, making sure that she had everything correct (address, number of people, what time we needed to be finished) and I was incredibly impressed with her attention to detail. I was also impressed with her stylists: most of my gals didn't know what they wanted for hair and makeup and Jess's team (who are quite literally pros) knew exactly what questions to ask for my girls to learn what they wanted. I was super impressed with my makeup artist (l literally know nothing about makeup) who knew exactly how to translate my description of classic, timeless, flawless, and beautiful into my wedding look. I look at my pictures and I'm breathless at how perfect my makeup looks. My hairstylist also took one look at my hair accessories and my wedding dress and knew exactly how to frame my face and place everything perfect to compliment my entire bridal look. I am thrilled and would highly recommend Salon Beautopia's bridal services. I felt SO taken care of and supported. And Jess arranged all of this as a salon owner while she had an infant daughter. I am so impressed I'm literally speechless.

Salon Beautopia's reply:

Alyssa! Thank you so much for this incredible review it almost brought me to tears. This is why I love my job and what i do! To be part of these beautiful moments and memories is such an honor. I hope you enjoyed your holidays and are loving married life!

Best,
    Jess
    Virginia Married on 09/24/2016
    Salon Beautopia was great. It was just like having friends there to do our hair and makeup on our big day. They stayed right on schedule (which doesn't happen often on wedding days) and went above and beyond making each girl feel as special and pretty as can be! Jess C and Jess B were absolutely amazing and even recommend the hair extensions that I ended up using. I absolutely recommend Salon Beautopia, they travel, they're fun, they're sweet and they do an excellent job!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 09/17/2016
    I worked with Jessica for my wedding make-up. Her and an assistant did make-up for myself, my mom and 4 bridesmaids. It all turned out so wonderful and looked beautiful in the pictures. Plus, I got a lipstick when they were finished! It was very easy to reach Jessica through their websites e-mail and she always responded quickly. They showed up and finished right on time. I would use them again!
    Kate Married on 09/05/2016
    My bridal party and I had our hair styled at Salon Beautopia for my wedding. The service was fantastic. Casandra did my hair, I was beyond happy with it. It came out so beautifully. Jessica did the hair of a couple of my bridesmaids. They all loved what they had done. In fact my maid of honor said "this is exactly the hair style I was wanting when I got married. It didn't come out looking nearly this good." We enjoyed mimosas and Britany Spears on Pandora while we were beautified. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
    Carrie Married on 10/10/2015
    Jessica and the rest of her beauty team were fantastic!! She is my regular hair stylist, but also did excellent work on my hair and make-up for the big day. She listened to my requests (including one for subtle make-up that would still photograph well) and she followed everything to the T. I felt gorgeous and got so many complements on my hair and make-up. She was very flexible when my step-mother asked if she could also get her make-up done the day of the wedding. There were 8 of us who arrived at her salon the morning of the wedding and everyone got beautified very efficiently. She even provided us with mimosas when we arrived - a very sweet surprise! I strongly recommend!!