100 Broncos Highway, Mapleville, RI 02839 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Crystal Lake Golf Club

Crystal Lake Golf Club is a rustic wedding venue located in Burrillville, Rhode Island with 23,000 square feet of space and spectacular views of Crystal Lake. Its outdoor and indoor event spaces make it the ideal location for a country-style wedding of any size.

Facilities and Capacity
Crystal Lake Golf Club has many event spaces, including the Waterfront Room, the Cocktail Room, the Tavern, and the gazebo. With a maximum capacity of 225, the Waterfront Room is perfect for a grand wedding while the Tavern is more suitable for an intimate reception, accommodating only 100 people. The Cocktail Room can be used for your cocktail hour, and the gazebo has beautiful water views and private seating for 200 guests.

Crystal Lake Golf Club will also provide you with many other amenities to ensure that your special day goes smoothly. The services provided include:

• Golf shop and electric golf carts
  • Wedding coordinator/planner
  • 5-hour reception
  • Bridal suite
  • Scenic vistas for bridal party photography
  • Greeter to welcome and direct guests
  • Formal wait staff and bartenders
  • Cutting and serving of cake
  • Table linens and choice of colored napkins
  • China and silverware
  • Room setup and cleanup
  • Champagne toasts for head table
  • Complimentary round of golf for bride and groom
  • Chair covers and sash
  • Romantic boat ride following ceremony
  • Tented patio for cocktail hour
  • Coat check services
  • Antique car rental
  • Suggested list of vendors

Cuisine
The club offers many menus that the couple can choose from and customize. The Tavern menu is a stationary menu with lunch and dinner specials prepared by professional staff. You can also choose from a variety of selections on the banquet menu, or simply go with the traditional wedding menu or buffet. This venue also offers beverage options and will provide you with the appropriate amount of bartenders.

Follow Crystal Lake Golf Club on

Crystal Lake Golf Club 5
  • Jess

Jess Aldrich · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding of Our Dreams!

Derek and I were married at Crystal Lake Golf Club on 9/28/19. Tracy and her staff, along with our amazing vendors made our day so special. Tracy’s attention to detail made every bit of our day special. From champagne during pictures, to her helping capture one of our favorite shots of the day, answering my million emails at all hours of the day throughout the whole process, and sending us love and support when my Mom passed suddenly, Tracy is the reason we would recommend Crystal Lake 100 times over. Our guests have not stopped talking about the food and atmosphere on our wedding day. It was the wedding of our dreams!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 6
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 7
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 8
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 9
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Derek and Jess for your kind words! We had a such a blast planning the wedding with you and so much fun on your wedding day! And I know you are all professional food people so your praises for our food really mean a lot!! My best to you both! And Please come visit me often!!
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 09/14/2019

The Perfect Venue!

My husband, Tyler and I got married at Crystal Lake on 9/14/19. I have nothing but good things to say about this venue and especially Tracy, the coordinator. We had an amazing experience with Crystal Lake from start to finish. It is an affordable venue with a unique ceremony space, lovely ballroom and many customization options to choose from. Not only are the grounds beautiful, but we also used the antique car (a unique and awesome entrance to the ceremony for the bride!) and the boat (I highly suggest the boat – great for pictures and cocktail treats and drinks are provided!).

Tracy was amazing throughout the entire process from planning and through the day of. She was prepared for every meeting and answered all of my many questions (there were a lot involving excel and word documents lol!). She was always so responsive to all of my emails or calls and gave great advice when needed.

Tyler and I wanted to do a first look at the venue, which required us to get their earlier even though another wedding was going on. Tracy was so accommodating and let us use the men and women’s locker rooms for us and our bridal parties to arrive early and get dressed. The locker rooms are huge, clean and great for photos too! She then made sure we had everything we needed to take pictures at the gazebo and moved all of our things for us up to the bridal suite.

On the day of we were expecting some rain and Tracy knew I wanted my wedding outside if there was any possibility of the rain breaking. We got lucky and the rain broke just in time for our ceremony and pictures. Tracy and her team were amazing – they ensured that all of our ceremony décor was placed perfectly and the seats were dry for guests just in time.

We had a mishap with our antique car breaking down, but Tracy saved the day again within minutes and was able to provide an even better antique car for me to arrive to the ceremony in.

The day went so smoothly and beautifully and we truly could not have done it without Tracy and her team! I didn’t have to worry about a thing, because Tracy was always there to keep things organized and on track! The food was delicious, the venue beautiful and all of our décor placed just as we envisioned. Many of our guests have told us how awesome the venue was and what a great time they had! I wish I could do this day over again! Can't wait to share more pictures when we have our professionals back!

If you’re looking for your wedding venue – look no further, Crystal Lake is the place!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 10
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 11
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 12
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Tyler & Gina! We appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review! I had a lot of fun with you and your family planning the day and I am so happy to hear that you had a blast! Please come visit me often! My very best to you both!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 07/26/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Our wedding was the most perfect night we could have ever imagined. Tracy is amazing!!! She is so sweet and answers any and all of your questions you will have. I handed over all of my decorations for the tables and centerpieces and told Tracy what I visioned without really giving her any pictures and she absolutely nailed it with the setup! The food is amazing and the view of the lake is just perfect! Cutest venue for such a reasonable price!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 13
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 14
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 15
    Sent on 08/05/2019

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Vanessa!! We appreciate all your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. We had such a great time with you and Ryne! Your wedding was beautiful and thank you for sharing your pictures with us! Best wishes to you both and we hope that you will come back to visit soon!

Crystal Lake Golf Club Pricing

Crystal Lake Golf Club Price Rates

Crystal Lake Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
    Restaurant
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    December

• Piper Brown Photography
    Piper Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

Crystal Lake offers great ambiance with fantastic personalized service for their clients, the vendors of their clients and the patrons of the club. You're in great hands with coordinators at Crystal Lake Golf Club

• Robinson Wedding Photography
    Robinson Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Tracy Dixon Hill at Crystal Lake Golf Club and found her and her staff to be professional and friendly. They go out of their way to make their clients wedding day experience a memorable one. I highly recommend Crystal Lake Golf Club as the venue of choice for your wedding celebration.

• Xtreme Soundz DJ
    Xtreme Soundz DJ Wedding DJs

It is alway a pleasure to work with Tracy and her staff at Crystal Lake. They know how to help run the show. Food is always served in a timely fashion. The staff is always very friendly. We look forward to working at Crystal Lake every time we are there. Xtreme Soundz DJ

• 100 Broncos Highway Mapleville, RI, 02839 See on map