Crystal Lake Golf Club Reviews

Crystal Lake Golf Club 5
  • Jess

Jess Aldrich · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding of Our Dreams!

Derek and I were married at Crystal Lake Golf Club on 9/28/19. Tracy and her staff, along with our amazing vendors made our day so special. Tracy’s attention to detail made every bit of our day special. From champagne during pictures, to her helping capture one of our favorite shots of the day, answering my million emails at all hours of the day throughout the whole process, and sending us love and support when my Mom passed suddenly, Tracy is the reason we would recommend Crystal Lake 100 times over. Our guests have not stopped talking about the food and atmosphere on our wedding day. It was the wedding of our dreams!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 6
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 7
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 8
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 9
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Derek and Jess for your kind words! We had a such a blast planning the wedding with you and so much fun on your wedding day! And I know you are all professional food people so your praises for our food really mean a lot!! My best to you both! And Please come visit me often!!
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 09/14/2019

The Perfect Venue!

My husband, Tyler and I got married at Crystal Lake on 9/14/19. I have nothing but good things to say about this venue and especially Tracy, the coordinator. We had an amazing experience with Crystal Lake from start to finish. It is an affordable venue with a unique ceremony space, lovely ballroom and many customization options to choose from. Not only are the grounds beautiful, but we also used the antique car (a unique and awesome entrance to the ceremony for the bride!) and the boat (I highly suggest the boat – great for pictures and cocktail treats and drinks are provided!).

Tracy was amazing throughout the entire process from planning and through the day of. She was prepared for every meeting and answered all of my many questions (there were a lot involving excel and word documents lol!). She was always so responsive to all of my emails or calls and gave great advice when needed.

Tyler and I wanted to do a first look at the venue, which required us to get their earlier even though another wedding was going on. Tracy was so accommodating and let us use the men and women’s locker rooms for us and our bridal parties to arrive early and get dressed. The locker rooms are huge, clean and great for photos too! She then made sure we had everything we needed to take pictures at the gazebo and moved all of our things for us up to the bridal suite.

On the day of we were expecting some rain and Tracy knew I wanted my wedding outside if there was any possibility of the rain breaking. We got lucky and the rain broke just in time for our ceremony and pictures. Tracy and her team were amazing – they ensured that all of our ceremony décor was placed perfectly and the seats were dry for guests just in time.

We had a mishap with our antique car breaking down, but Tracy saved the day again within minutes and was able to provide an even better antique car for me to arrive to the ceremony in.

The day went so smoothly and beautifully and we truly could not have done it without Tracy and her team! I didn’t have to worry about a thing, because Tracy was always there to keep things organized and on track! The food was delicious, the venue beautiful and all of our décor placed just as we envisioned. Many of our guests have told us how awesome the venue was and what a great time they had! I wish I could do this day over again! Can't wait to share more pictures when we have our professionals back!

If you’re looking for your wedding venue – look no further, Crystal Lake is the place!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 10
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 11
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 12
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Tyler & Gina! We appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review! I had a lot of fun with you and your family planning the day and I am so happy to hear that you had a blast! Please come visit me often! My very best to you both!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 07/26/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Our wedding was the most perfect night we could have ever imagined. Tracy is amazing!!! She is so sweet and answers any and all of your questions you will have. I handed over all of my decorations for the tables and centerpieces and told Tracy what I visioned without really giving her any pictures and she absolutely nailed it with the setup! The food is amazing and the view of the lake is just perfect! Cutest venue for such a reasonable price!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 13
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 14
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 15
    Sent on 08/05/2019

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Vanessa!! We appreciate all your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. We had such a great time with you and Ryne! Your wedding was beautiful and thank you for sharing your pictures with us! Best wishes to you both and we hope that you will come back to visit soon!
  • Samantha

Samantha Picard · Married on 07/06/2019

Unforgettable Venue

Kyle and I got married here on July 6, 2019 and we do not have enough good things to say about this venue and their coordinator Tracy! The venue itself was beautiful because of all the different views it had to offer which meant many different photo ops. Everything was perfect from the food to the entire flow of the day which was well planned out by Tracy. She always replied promptly to my many questions throughout our planning process, including checking the weather the day of to ensure our ceremony didn't get rained on. We HIGHLY recommend Crystal Lake and we do not know what we would have done without Tracy, she truly is the best and incomparable. If you are on the fence about booking here, do not hesitate! Thank you Crystal Lake and Tracy for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect, and it's all thanks to Crystal Lake and their wedding coordinator, Tracy Hill. I don't even know where to start! Tracy is THE best! She is incredibly organized, responds quickly to questions and has a worksheet with all the wedding details to help you think of everything you might need for your big day. The venue itself is GORGEOUS! We are big nature lovers and wanted an outdoorsy theme to our wedding, and Crystal Lake offered that in a classy, well-landscaped setting. We had our ceremony at the Gazebo with the lake in the background, and had some incredible night photos with sun setting behind the lake. We even rented the pontoon boat ride to carry our bridal party back to the reception - complete with appetizers and drinks! The food is SO good there, we received so many compliments about the food and how it really exceed expectations. Thank you so much Tracy and Crystal Lake for making our dream wedding come true!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 16
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 17
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 18
    Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't Be Happier!

It's been almost a year and I'm finally getting around to my reviews...but I have to say, even after a year, I am still relishing in the positive experience we had at Crystal Lake Golf Course for our late-October wedding!

Last October 27th we were excited to be celebrating our special day, but also happened to be "blessed" with some serious rain! (They say rain is good luck right?? TOTALLY!) But thanks to all of our incredible vendors and especially Tracey, the coordinator at Crystal Lake, the rain was only a tiny thought on our special day.

She went above and beyond to ensure our, originally planned outdoor ceremony, was easily transitioned inside. All of our florals and decor we had coordinated to be outside were utilized and nothing went wasted. Not to mention we weren't a small crowd; we had around 215 guests. Tracey and her crew made it very comfortable for everyone to feel welcome and not crowded. The transition between ceremony space into reception was so timely and smooth that it was almost unnoticed by the crowd!

I also have to talk Tracey up for her amazing personality, attention to detail, flexibility and excellent communication. She made planning our wedding so stress-free! The venue is by far one of the most affordable options for a large crowd; we went with buffet style option for food. The overall style is so naturally appealing, there isn't much need to spend lots of money on decor to "dress it up."

My husband and I are looking forward to visiting our venue to celebrate our 1 year and many years to come. Thank you Tracey + the staff at Crystal lake!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 19
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 31
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 32
    Sent on 09/20/2019

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

You are very welcome! Thank you Megan and Josh for taking the time to write this awesome review. I really enjoyed working with you and your families! You were both such good sports on your wedding day! We all know it wasn't just raining, it was a monsoon! But you made the most of it and had the time of your lives! Please come and visit soon!

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Crystal Lake was the only place I would have our wedding reception and I knew that before we even got engaged! The scenery is beautiful whether it is while on the golf course taking pictures, from the cocktail hour patio or from the reception room! The lake, grass and flowers are so well manicured! The food is absolutely delicious and the servings are enough to feed 2 people while the prices are much more reasonable than most other wedding venues! Tracy is probably the nicest person you will ever meet and treats every couple like she is helping plan her own child's wedding. Anything I needed help with whether it be appetizers (we didn't know what to choose because they were too many good options) or fixing my hair a little before the entrance so nothing was out of place. She is absolutely amazing and I thank her for being the reason our wedding was exactly what we had dreamed!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Kristen for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your kind words! On behalf of myself and The Crystal Lake Staff, we wish you all the best in your married life! Thank you for choosing Crystal Lake!

Kendra · Married on 05/26/2018

Tracy and her team at Crystal Lake gave us the most picturesque wedding day. Crystal Lake offers so many options and points of customization, it was easy to stay on budget while providing a great guest experience! Throughout the planning process itself, Tracy was receptive to emails, silly questions, and always had a joke to keep things light. On our wedding day, Tracy kept everyone on schedule, organized, and most importantly having fun! I'm a fairly type-A personality with lots of lists and worries, but with Tracy and the team at Crystal Lake I was able to "let go" and fully enjoy my wedding day. The service from start to finish was flawless. We found Crystal Lake's team to be receptive to our needs and able to accommodate even the most mundane request with a smile. My husband and I are so grateful to this fun team of professionals. The facility itself is well-manicured, clean, and updated. Our guests haven't stopped raving about the food, the atmosphere, and can't believe we managed it all within our modest budget! Tracy, thank you for everything! -Kendra & Joe

Sent on 06/06/2018

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Kendra and Joe for your wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! We here at Crystal Lake work hard at making your wedding day perfect and I glad you enjoyed your time here with us! Our best to you and Joe! Come back and visit soon!

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2017

I got married here last October! Tracy and her team were amazing. We had both our reception and ceremony at crystal lake. Tracy was very organized and she knows what she is doing!! She will go over the whole plan for your special day so you know exactly what to expect. We really wanted chicken parm as a dinner option and even though it was not something they normally do she did it for us! It is things like this that make this venue amazing. We would recommend this venue to everyone! You get a lot for your money and it was worth every penny. Thank you!!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 33
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 34
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 35
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 36
    Crystal Lake Golf Club 37
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Crystal Lake and especially their coordinator, Tracy. Crystal Lake is a beautiful facility located in northern Rhode Island (although you will feel like you are in northern New England, as it has that secluded/quiet feeling about it). The ceremony grounds are gorgeous- located with the lake in the background. The reception room is open with windows overlooking the lake and dimly lit lighting on the walls- beautiful. The food is delicious- go to the tasting event and try everything!
    But what makes this facility amazing is Tracy! From our first meeting with her, she takes the time to get to know her brides & grooms, and makes you feel like your her only customer. She is professional, thorough, and does it all with a smile and calming voice. On our wedding day, she even bustled my dress for me and helped with fixing the pin on Grandma's boutonniere. Throughout the night she repeatedly would ask if we needed anything. She is awesome! We will miss Tracy! Hope we get invited to a wedding at Crystal Lake so we can go back!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Jen & Jon!! You guys were pretty awesome to work with! I really enjoyed our deep conversations at our meetings and will miss those meetings! Thank you for all your kind words and I appreciate you taking the time to write this great review!! My best to you both, please come visit often!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

What an amazing day! Tracy was was so helpful throughout the process. She was flexible, cared about us and did anything to help make the day perfect. The venue was gorgeous. Cocktail hour especially has beautiful views of the lake and very pretty landscaping. An optional boat ride was a fun, unique addition to the day. Everyone enjoyed the food as well. Prices were more reasonable then most places we visited. Definitely check this place out! Thanks Tracy!

Crystal Lake Golf Club 38
    Sent on 09/28/2017

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Lauren & Joe! You kind words are greatly appreciated! It was an honor to have you host your wedding at Crystal Lake and the planning process was a lot of fun! I wish you both nothing but the best! Please come visit soon.

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2017

We had our wedding there in July. Loved the setting, atmosphere, food. Most of all our wedding coordinator Tracy Hill was phenomenal!! Family and friends are still talking about it 4 months later.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for you kind words Michelle!! We appreciate your feedback! I wish you and your husband all the best! Please come back and visit often!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Crystal Lake was my top choice for our wedding. Having grown up in northern RI and attended a few events there, I knew it was the perfect place to have our reception. Tracy, the wedding coordinator, was absolutely wonderful. She was very responsive and helped keep me on track with details and the timeline. On the day of the wedding, my mom was having trouble with the bustle and Tracy jumped right in and figured it out. She is great! The food was excellent - we had the mustard encrusted pork tenderloin, and stuffed breast of chicken, as well as a plethora of appetizers. It was a wonderful reception!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Justin · Married on 10/07/2016

After visiting a bunch of venues we knew Crystal Lake was the perfect place for us! The venue offered a gorgeous wooded, lakeside ceremony area. We chose an optional ride on a pontoon boat over for the groom and groomsmen and returning the entire wedding party boarded and took a cruise on the lake while snacking on our selected hors d'oeuvres and champagne. We also chose to rent their side room for a cocktail hour while the wedding party arrived ashore and took some additional pictures. We had 115 attend our wedding and heard that the space was quite limited for the amount of people but they were free to explore the grounds with the exception of the main reception room which was opened just before the reception time was to begin. The reception hall had a large dance floor in the middle of a high ceiling room with wood beams. We liked the dance floor being in the center and having all of the tables around it and we were sure to keep the dance floor packed with bodies the entire night! Tracy was great with accommodating any and ALL special requests that I had. There was a group food tasting event and one of the items I really wanted to try was not there. I mentioned this to her at the event and she made sure to take note because at our next meeting I had a whole plate of swedish meatballs waiting for me to sample (and man were they delicious!). She also inquired about any special alcohol requests that we had so that they could stock the bar with exactly what we liked! Even the day of the wedding Tracy was very attentive to our needs asking us if there was anything she could get us. Note for all the soda snobs like myself and my brother: Crystal Lake only has Pepsi products! I did not account for this before. This was not a deal breaker but Tracy wanted to make sure EVERYTHING was perfect for the bride and groom so she sent one of her staff members to the store to pick up some bottles of Coca-Cola just for me. Perfect place, great people at an amazing price!

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • SH

Skye · Married on 07/02/2016

Crystal Lake was fantastic for our wedding! Tracy is the best - trust her, she knows what she's doing! The planning process with CL is super thorough, which soothed my neurotic planner soul. P.S. Would definitely recommend eggplant parm as your vegetarian option - portions were large and everyone loved it.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Skye & Anthony! I appreciate your kind words! Your wedding was a blast, I enjoyed working with you both-every step of the way. My best to you both and please come visit next spring! PS-I love Eggplant Parmesan, so delicious! Great Choice!!!

My fiancé and I are so thankful we used Crystal Lake as our wedding venue. Tracy was super helpful, both pre- wedding and day of. We had our ceremony at the gazebo, and even though we had a few "hiccups" day of, like the limo not showing up, the staff helped to make everything run as smoothly as possible. Tracy and her team did an amazing job setting up our decorations, and we were so thankful that set-up and break-down were included, it took so much stress off of us and our wedding party day-of. Crystal Lake is a great value for everything that they include in the price, and the grounds make for some beautiful pictures!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Sherril · Married on 06/28/2015

Simply beautiful setting and very reasonably priced menu. Every guest commented on how good the food was and how pretty everything looked. The staff were great and moved everything along seamlessly even though we had a mother nature hiccup. The day of my wedding it poured so the outdoor ceremony became an indoor one at the drop of a hat. The tables were moved, the ceremony site set up and then broken down without anyone even really noticing. It was simply amazing how fast and responsive the staff was. I have to in particular thank Tracy for making my day so easy and perfect - she is an amazing force of professionalism, organization, and above all, just a really nice and calming person to work with. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Sherril & Ron! Congratulations to you both! Such a great couple and so much in love! The staff enjoyed having you here and we loved your coffee barista! It was such a big hit with your guests and the staff alike!! Thank you for your kind words! My best to both of you as you start your new life together!

Kayla · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I had a beautiful ceremony and reception at Crystal Lake in May. Tracy was so amazing and was very patient with me. I was out of country trying to plan my wedding, she was so understanding! I am so thankful she was there on our special day to take the stress off my shoulders and handle pretty much everything! The reception area was so beautiful and set up the way I have always imagined. We are so happy and grateful for Tracy and all the help she offered.
    For a food selection we had Surf n' Turf and Stuffed Chicken, WOW!! The food was amazing and everyone was very pleased.
    I am so happy with the way our wedding day went, it was a day we will always remember :)

Sent on 06/07/2015

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so very much! I appreciate your kind review! We loved having you and your family & friends here, it was a great night! My best wishes to you and Dan! Please visit when you are back in the area!!!

Tracy and the entire Crystal Lake staff did such an amazing job with our wedding. The planning was fun and the night went smoothly. All the food was amazing and the milk and cookies station was such a hit with all the guests.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Sandra · Married on 12/12/2014

We had our wedding at Crystal Lake on 11/29/14. I don't normally write reviews but I needed to express how amazing our wedding was. Tracy was so helpful from the very beginning and throughout the whole wedding planning process. Tracy did not hesitate to go above and beyond for us. She was so professional, everything was on time and smooth even when we had problems with our transportation she acted quickly and efficiently thinking outside the box. What could have been a frustrating situation was turned into just a small hiccup and was smoothly taken care of. I cannot thank them enough for every effort the whole staff put into our wedding. We loved Crystal Lake from the first time we saw it and they never disappointed. Not only was the view of the lake amazing but the food and service was even better, we had nothing but the best at Crystal Lake. I would highly recommend Crystal Lake for your next event!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Crystal Lake Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for this glowing review! I was our absolute pleasure to host your wedding here at Crystal Lake! Your family and friends were so wonderful! It was a real treat! Please continue to share those gorgeous pictures and please keep in touch, we want to hear all the wonderful things life has in store for you!

Jaleise · Married on 10/17/2014

We got married here on 10/17/14 and this venue is a hidden gem! Not only is the price reasonable, but the quality of the venue, food, golf course, etc. is amazing! We got married at the gazebo, and then took a sunset cruise with our photographer, parents and bridal party around Crystal Lake with champagne and appetizers. The foliage in the fall is amazing and cannot be beat! The wedding coordinator, Tracy, is also wonderful! She was wonderful to work with and helped created the wedding of our dreams! I cannot say enough good things about the Crystal Lake Golf Club!

Sent on 10/29/2014
  • User4411951 · 2+ years ago

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Crystal Lake Golf Club was the perfect choice for our wedding! Just a beautiful venue that makes for such an easy day, especially because they have the BEST wedding coordinator out there! Tracy was incredible! I don't know how she does it..She made the whole experience stress free and was the most pleasant and easy going person I worked with. She is a true professional and expert. You leave each meeting with complete confidence that your day is going to be perfect, with every thing in place and taken care of! Tracy really makes Crystal Lake a 5. You wont find a better venue with delicious food, picture perfect scenery, and awesome staff!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/27/2014

We were already huge fans of Crystal Lake, so having our wedding there was a no-brainer, but they exceeded even our expectations. The wedding coordinator, Tracy Hill, and her staff are incredible. They were so helpful and responsive and truly really fun to work with! We chose to have our ceremony as well as our reception at Crystal Lake. I can’t say enough good things about their ceremony site. It’s a beautiful, secluded area that overlooks the lake and is surrounded by the best foliage New England has to offer. The banquet hall and cocktail rooms are both very elegant, perfect for the occasion. The entire facility is beautifully maintained so our pictures came out incredible. The photo booth was so much fun and we got all the pictures and videos immediately after the wedding, which was so awesome for us because we’re such “instant gratification” people.

Now for the best part…the food! A month later and people are still talking about it! We could have gotten half as much cake as we did because everyone was too full from all the amazing food to eat dessert! No matter how many things you have going for your wedding, people will ALWAYS talk about the food. I’m glad to be able to say ours was the best.

I highly recommend Crystal Lake.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Erika · Married on 09/05/2014

We are so so happy that we chose Crystal Lake for our wedding. Everything was perfect. The gazebo ceremony location is just gorgeous and so many people complimented us on our choice of venue. The boat ride after the ceremony with champagne was a wonderful addition and everyone in our wedding party, including our parents, absolutely loved it. However, the best part about having a wedding at Crystal Lake is Tracy. She is so sweet and we really enjoyed our meetings with her. She kept us laughing when we were stressed and made us feel at ease about everything. She quickly responded to my many emails over the year and was incredibly helpful. On the wedding day, she made sure everything ran smoothly and I can honestly say that my wedding was so much better because she was a part of it. You can not go wrong by booking your wedding at Crystal Lake.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2014

You know you chose the right venue when all of your other vendors have nothing but praise for them as well. Chelsea and Tracy were the best since day one. They are willing to work with whatever you need to make your dream day come true. We couldn't have been happier. They made us feel so at ease and never a stress. Thank You Crystal Lake!! xoxo

Sent on 09/15/2014