Fall River Country Club

4232 N Main St, Fall River, MA 02722 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Fall River Country Club

Ask about our unbeatable deals for 2016!

Rooted along the banks of the Taunton River on North Main Street, the Falls River Country Club presents brides and grooms an elegant and secluded New England golf course as a premier place to host a one-of-a-kind wedding and reception. Positioned south of Boston in the north end of Falls River, this venue features exceptional water views, historic fairways, rolling hills, and manicured lawns every direction you turn. Equipped with a well-appointed and banquet facility, this space offers a blend of indoor and outdoor spaces to suit your unique nuptial needs and wedding day vision. No matter if you are planning a formal, grand event or a casual, intimate gathering, the Falls River Country Club provides ample space to comfortably accommodate all your loved ones in style and luxury. Imagine saying 'I do' surrounded by nature as all your family and friends look on.If you are searching for a stunning space to tie the knot in the heart of New England, consider the Falls River Country Club for your wedding day.

Cocktail
Cocktail

23 Reviews for Fall River Country Club

Tiffany · Married on 08/19/2017

The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the staff was very outgoing and accommodating! The food was out of this world. Their bakery also handled our wedding cake and dessert tables. Absolutely Phenomenal! One of my guests happened to be a former chef/restaurant owner. After our buffet style meal he came up to me and praised my venue selection saying, "these people really know what there doing." This man is tough when it comes to food. He knows his stuff, so coming from him that really means something.

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

Aaron was amazing from day one! He was always available for any questions and made sure our perfect day was just that!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2017

The Fall River Country Club is seriously one of the best wedding venues around. We were looking for an affordable venue to have our wedding reception and we got so much more than that. The day I took a tour with Aaron, I knew this was the place. The sun setting on the river and the beautiful landscaping was breath taking. I also got a super great deal for booking an April wedding. I don't think Aaron ever said "no" to any of my requests and Janice, the event manager even went to the bakery the day of the wedding to pick up some bread rolls from Cunha's bakery so I wouldn't have to. We have a big Portuguese family so we needed that bread for the reception! We were able to use the room upstairs to get ready in that morning and the staff was checking in on us all day to make sure everything was perfect. The food was delicious and Lisi the chef is phenomenal! I think I had gone to the country club 3 times throughout the planning process and every time I was there, Lisi was there hand delivering me food to taste. She is so passionate about what she does and called me over to the dessert station during the wedding so I could see it all set up. I have a critical family when it comes to food and they are still raving about how delicious everything was and it was the best wedding they have been to. She also made my wedding cake which was gorgeous! Everything ran so smoothly and I couldn't be happier. I've been working in the hospitality/wedding industry for over 10 years and I can personally and professionally say that the Fall River Country Club gets an A++++ rating. Even my bosses who were there were super impressed. I could go on and on and on. I wish I could get married again and again just to have a reception at the Country Club! Everyone at the Fall River Country Club made our wedding day a dream come true. We can't thank you enough.

Fall River Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 950.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• Jennifer Leatherwood Photography
    Jennifer Leatherwood Photography Wedding Photographers

Love the FRCC! Their weddings always go off without a hitch! Great food and a friendly professional staff!

• MrDrew Photography
    MrDrew Photography Wedding Photographers

I had my wedding at the country club almost 4 years ago. Jason Cabral is the manager and he was wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond making sure that all the special details I wanted were taken care of. They special ordered raspberry colored tablecloths at no additional cost as well as hung paper lanterns I purchased to decorate the dance floor. I was very happy with my decision to have my wedding there and look forward to working with Jason and the staff as a photographer capturing someone else's special day at the Fall River Country Club.

• M.C. Entertainment
    M.C. Entertainment Wedding DJs

You can't beat the waterviews and location of Fall River Country Club. Jason the General Manager is an absolute professional to work with. He goes out of his way to make every event perfect. The Country Club is designed for events indoors and out making it one of the most versatile venues locally.

• 4232 N Main St Fall River, 02722 See on map