14 Short st, Tiverton, RI 02878 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About M.C. Entertainment

M.C. Entertainment has helped thousands of couples celebrate their nuptials since 1982. You have questions and we the have solutions. From Providence to Provincetown and Newport to Nantucket we will help you plan an amazing day. We are respected vendors at The Omni, Biltmore, Providence Library, Venus De Milo, Whites of Westport, Bittersweet Farms, Chamberlain Farms, Century House, Gurneys, Ocean Cliff, Hotel Viking, Belle Mer and many more venues.

Experience
M.C. Entertainment is a small boutique company of wedding experience designers that provide unique and personalized service to every couple. Our specialty is "out of the box" wedding design and themed receptions. We have appeared on "Four Weddings" and we are the only Southern New England DJ company to win our newlyweds the Grand Prize Honeymoon.

Along with having professional and fun DJs, creative photo booth staff, and a top notch lighting design team, our entire team offers a multitude of services that will ensure your wedding day goes smoothly. We consistently exceed our couples’ expectations (just read our reviews!). Our services include:

• Unlimited design time consultations
  • Convenient online planning forms
  • Online music library
  • Venue site inspections
  • Full time lighting consultant
  • Event planner with a degree from Johnson & Wales University
  • Private meeting space
  • Photo booths (open air or closed)
  • Up lighting and dance floor lighting included (night time receptions)
  • Monograms

M.C. Entertainment 6
M.C. Entertainment 7

Pamela Meliza · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding DJ

I can’t even explain in words how grateful I am that I chose Mike to be our DJ at our wedding. He really made the event! He orchestrated it perfectly! He got to know our preferences and also read the crowd and kept it moving! The dance floor was full, people were laughing, and the day was perfect... Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for making this flawless and fun! We didn’t have to do the thinking, we just had fun! Definitely hire Mike!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    M.C. Entertainment 8
    M.C. Entertainment 9

Barbara Callahan · Married on 06/01/2019

The greatest!

I absolutely LOVED mike! The service that he provided was beyond what was expected of him! He was beyond patient with me and my husband, as we left some of the things that needed to be done to last minute. Mike helped us with some things that I didn’t even know about, or had prepared for prior my wedding day. He did an amazing job with every expect of our special day, and kept the our guests dancing throughout the whole night. He played music that everyone enjoyed, and kept the whole vibe, fun and energetic! I am beyond grateful for you Mike, our guests couldn’t stop telling me how much they loved you! Whenever we think of our wedding day, you will also be in our memories of the things that made our day so special and happy!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    M.C. Entertainment 10

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

All the reasons why I've been doing this for well over 20 years. I never get tired of making my clients overjoyed. I firmly believe that every couple deserves an amazing wedding day. So glad to have have shared yours Barbara.

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Mike is the best!

Mike Cordeiro of MC Music Productions really blew us away at our wedding in October 2018. He had our guests dancing ALL night long. The music was just what we wanted and he kept the crowd excited and engaged! Mike also provided amazing up lighting and a photo booth that our guests raved about! He was extremely organized which was very important to us. Mike met with us several times leading up to the wedding and thoroughly went over all the details, entrances and timeline of the wedding. All that preparation made the wedding run so smoothly. He even reminded me to bustle my dress! I would highly recommend booking MC Music Productions for your wedding services. We couldn’t have asked for better!

Sent on 10/21/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

The biggest challenge at each wedding is bringing to totally different families together to celebrate as one. It's always easier (and a honor) when you've worked with one the families before and they trust you to do it again. A few days after your wedding I was at the hospital visiting my grandmother who just had a pacemaker put it. A handful of my siblings and relatives were in the room with me when a doctor walked in to check on her. I didn't recognize her, but she looked at me and said,"OMG, you were the DJ at Sarah's wedding. What a great time!" My family laughed and the doctor assured my grandmother that she would be receiving extra special care now.
    All the meetings and planning come right down to having fun the day of your wedding. No matter what happens. Judging by the crazy photo booth pictures, I think we nailed it.
    Congrats,
    PS Brendan's mom owes me a shot of tequila or a glass of Merlot.

M.C. Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• M.C. Entertainment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Alpine Country Club
    Alpine Country Club Country Club Weddings

Great entertainment for an event, especially a wedding! Lots of energy and lots of fun!

• 14 Short st Tiverton, RI, 02878 See on map