M.C. Entertainment Reviews

M.C. Entertainment 5
M.C. Entertainment 6
M.C. Entertainment 7

Marni Burk · Married on 08/25/2019

Mike is the BEST DJ Around!! He Keeps the Party Going!!

Mike was an incredible DJ! My husband and I are so thankful we had him as our wedding DJ! My family has used him before, and I've seen him DJ other events and he's always awesome! From the start is was extremely helpful with all of the steps of plannings. He has easy to use online forms that lay out the ceremony and reception so you can easily give him your song choices. He provided great recommendations to us on not only music, but also event flow, and other fun things to have going on to keep the crowd excited and moving. He made everything run so smooth and easy for us! On top of all that the music was awesome! He was flexible with last minute changes, and everyone was on the dance floor all night long! All of our guests told us how much they loved the variety of music as well as the fact that they could still hear themselves talk with it and didn't have to shout. My husband and I were so happy with the entire night and all of the music and lighting he did. We will definitely use him for future events and are recommending him to friends and family! Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/31/2019

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Dear Marni& Mike, thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding celebration. I was so honored to be able to celebrate with your family again. Wishing you both much love and happiness!
  • Kristen

Kristen Morrissette · Married on 08/10/2019

AMAZING DJ & Entertainment Host!

Mike was absolutely AMAZING! Not only was he our DJ, but he was our entertainment host for the evening! Mike went out of his way to ensure that our wedding was well-organized and flawless! He met with us countless times leading up to our marriage wedding in order to make sure we worked out each and every detail! His ability to engage the crowd and keep them dancing all night long was INCREDIBLE! I would HIGHLY recommend Mike! He is a great guy & DJ!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    M.C. Entertainment 8

Michelle Moss · Married on 08/02/2019

Mike is an amazing dj!

Words cannot express how thankful I am for choosing Mike to be our DJ for our wedding day! A few years back he did my sisters reception and did a great job, so it was an easy choice for me! He did an amazing job and went the extra mile to make our day extra special! He is incredibly organized, personable, knowledgable, and helpful from the very start of the process to the wedding day itself. We communicated several times prior to the wedding day to discuss details of the reception to ensure the day went smoothly. He was incredibly flexible and made sure to incorporate personal details (ie. specific song choices) to make our reception memorable! He played music that our guests enjoyed throughout the entire evening. I would highly recommend Mike he is a great DJ!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Pamela Meliza · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding DJ

I can’t even explain in words how grateful I am that I chose Mike to be our DJ at our wedding. He really made the event! He orchestrated it perfectly! He got to know our preferences and also read the crowd and kept it moving! The dance floor was full, people were laughing, and the day was perfect... Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for making this flawless and fun! We didn’t have to do the thinking, we just had fun! Definitely hire Mike!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    M.C. Entertainment 9
    M.C. Entertainment 10

Barbara Callahan · Married on 06/01/2019

The greatest!

I absolutely LOVED mike! The service that he provided was beyond what was expected of him! He was beyond patient with me and my husband, as we left some of the things that needed to be done to last minute. Mike helped us with some things that I didn’t even know about, or had prepared for prior my wedding day. He did an amazing job with every expect of our special day, and kept the our guests dancing throughout the whole night. He played music that everyone enjoyed, and kept the whole vibe, fun and energetic! I am beyond grateful for you Mike, our guests couldn’t stop telling me how much they loved you! Whenever we think of our wedding day, you will also be in our memories of the things that made our day so special and happy!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    M.C. Entertainment 11

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

All the reasons why I've been doing this for well over 20 years. I never get tired of making my clients overjoyed. I firmly believe that every couple deserves an amazing wedding day. So glad to have have shared yours Barbara.

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Mike is the best!

Mike Cordeiro of MC Music Productions really blew us away at our wedding in October 2018. He had our guests dancing ALL night long. The music was just what we wanted and he kept the crowd excited and engaged! Mike also provided amazing up lighting and a photo booth that our guests raved about! He was extremely organized which was very important to us. Mike met with us several times leading up to the wedding and thoroughly went over all the details, entrances and timeline of the wedding. All that preparation made the wedding run so smoothly. He even reminded me to bustle my dress! I would highly recommend booking MC Music Productions for your wedding services. We couldn’t have asked for better!

Sent on 10/21/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

The biggest challenge at each wedding is bringing to totally different families together to celebrate as one. It's always easier (and a honor) when you've worked with one the families before and they trust you to do it again. A few days after your wedding I was at the hospital visiting my grandmother who just had a pacemaker put it. A handful of my siblings and relatives were in the room with me when a doctor walked in to check on her. I didn't recognize her, but she looked at me and said,"OMG, you were the DJ at Sarah's wedding. What a great time!" My family laughed and the doctor assured my grandmother that she would be receiving extra special care now.
    All the meetings and planning come right down to having fun the day of your wedding. No matter what happens. Judging by the crazy photo booth pictures, I think we nailed it.
    Congrats,
    PS Brendan's mom owes me a shot of tequila or a glass of Merlot.

Lyndsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Mike was a great addition to our wedding! He met with us and went over every detail to ensure everything would flow smoothly on the Wedding day. He really listened to all our requests and made our wedding day one we will never forget!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

Mike made our wedding venue look amazing! He was so easy to communicate with and knew exactly what would looked good for our space. He even came to our venue to meet beforehand to make sure the uplighting colors were what we wanted. Mikes prices were the best I saw by A LOT and he was so much fun to do business with. We highly recommend Mike for your wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Randi · Married on 08/04/2018

Mike was awesome! i did not have a traditional wedding. Most of my wedding as done by myself and help with a few friends. Mike helped to ensure that the night went smooth, he called tables for the buffet for me and he kept my dance floor full. i was worried because my guests were mostly an older crowd, but he read my crowd and kept them happy. The photo booth was a huge hit! i Cannot stress my gratitude enough! He went above and beyond all my expectations. He even made us a video of our ceremony that i was not expecting, brought tear to my eyes!

Sent on 09/06/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Randi, you and Alex were a joy to work with. I was so happy to help your brother Kyle with the intros. I love doing something different and unique. I think we crushed it! I'm so happy that my video touched your heart. You guys rock!!

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2018

Mike is truly a great resource for your wedding planning! He thinks of everything and truly wants to make sure that your day is everything you could hope it to be. As a younger couple, we did not really know where to start when it came to picking songs. Mike has a great resource of popular songs for every aspect of your wedding. He also has a great planning form online that helps both you and him keep track of the songs that you would like to use for all parts of the day. He provided encouragement and had meetings with us almost every month to make sure we were all on the same page. The photobooth that he offers is great and he even provides all of the props (hats, signs, glasses, etc.) for the night. Originally we planned to get married outside but the weather was not cooperative. Before everyone got to the venue we did a quick walkthrough of the ballroom at Harbor Lights and Mike showed us that he added some up-lighting to the back wall where our sweetheart table was. We had talked about how the room didn't need it with all of the natural light that the windows provide but with the weather, he thought it would add a nice little backdrop and he was so right! Throughout the day, Mike also takes some pictures and videos. After the wedding, we were pleasantly surprised with a video recapping so many of the amazing highlights from our day. Anyone who asks for a DJ definitely gets a recommendation from us! Thank you so much, Mike, for helping make our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 08/08/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I had so much fun working with you and Luke. It was my pleasure to guide you through the planning process and surprise you both with a few extra special touches at the reception. I loved watching you play golf in your wedding dress!! Thank you for trusting my company with your wedding day.

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Mike made our Wedding day very special! All of our guests had a great time. We spent all of our time with Mike going over every detail to the Wedding. I am glad that we went with the lighting and photo booth. Everything looked amazing and Mike knew how to make our Day very special. We would recommend him for any occasions. He is amazing and the price was such a great deal.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    M.C. Entertainment 16
    M.C. Entertainment 17
    M.C. Entertainment 18

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

What a total celebration of Love! The pictures say it all. Thank you so much for having me share your day. We crushed it!

Shannon · Married on 07/15/2018

Mike was hands down the best DJ we could have ever wished to have at our wedding! He was absolutely amazing! We highly recommend DJ Mike Cordeiro

Sent on 07/19/2018
    M.C. Entertainment 19

Tessa · Married on 06/10/2018

Mike was so helpful through the whole wedding process-I mean the whole thing. He is so much more than just a DJ who brings lights, a photo booth, and a mic. He truly wants your wedding to be as magical and memorable as we all hope our wedding can be, which thanks to him our wedding was! He was so accommodating and flexible when it came to meeting/planning. I can not say enough good things about mike and this company-we got so many compliments on our DJ choice and I could not recommend anyone better for all your wedding entertainment needs! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike Cordeiro of M.C. Entertainment was listed on our wedding venue’s preferred vendor list along with several other DJs. We did our research online and quickly found that Mike had outstanding reviews. We called to schedule a meeting with him and knew immediately he was the right DJ for our wedding (and not just because he bought us nachos during our meeting!). He was sociable, answered all of our questions, and was not pushy in any way. His pricing was very reasonable, and he seemed to genuinely care about our wedding coming together exactly as we were envisioning. We hired him on the spot, and we are SO grateful that we did! Mike was not just our DJ; he coordinated our entire reception with us from start to finish. He met with us in person 3-4 times (and always insisted on meeting at a halfway point so we wouldn’t have to drive too far!) to discuss the details of our wedding night and always responded quickly to emails/texts. On the wedding day itself, he seemed to be just as excited to celebrate as we were! He was upbeat and energetic and kept our guests engaged throughout the entire night. The music he selected was a perfect combination of “new and old” wedding hits with personal and guest requests mixed in. He was great at helping us stick to our timeline and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. He even reminded us to eat our dinner and “take it all in” when we were getting pulled in a million different directions! Mike invested so much time in helping us create the PERFECT wedding night, and our guests are still raving about his performance. We can’t speak highly enough of him and how he exceeded our expectations in every way possible! If you choose M.C. Entertainment for your wedding (or any other event), you will most certainly not be disappointed! Mike is absolutely phenomenal at what he does and will be the perfect addition to your event! Thanks again for everything, Mike!!!
    - The Kingsley’s

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hillary · Married on 06/02/2018

We can not say enough amazing things about Mike....Seth and I married in June on my parents farm. From the creative touches, to the last minute details and helping us organize our day - Mike was there for every single thing we needed. His main duty was to DJ our ceremony and reception but he was all that and SO much more. I honestly can't imagine what the day would've looked like without him coordinating our line up, dances, and keeping our families on schedule. He made it possible for us to have the wedding of our dreams! Leading up to the wedding Mike was responsive and never hesitated to give us creative input. We had a very strict schedule as we were planning our wedding from out of state, but that was no problem for Mike. He was able to meet with us at our convenience which took so much stress off our shoulders! Thank you so much for all you do Mike! We look forward to working with you for other family events in the future!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    M.C. Entertainment 20

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I had so much fun celebrating with you and Seth and your families again. Someday we are going to make that farm an event venue! I thought the rain was going to put a damper on things , but we made it through and partied! What a celebration!

Laura · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I were married this past June. Mike was an awesome DJ! We booked him kind of short notice because we were originally thinking we wouldn't hire a DJ so we could save some money. However, we are glad we went with Mike. We met with him a few months before the wedding to go over everything. One thing we really loved about Mike was his honesty. He was really open with us about how he does things, and whenever we asked for his advice on something he was honest. He accommodated us as best he could to make our big day ours. He responded back to emails really quickly, and he just made the whole planning process so easy for us. His prices are more than fair too. He made our wedding fun, and our family and friends had an amazing time! I would highly recommend Mike to anyone for their wedding, or any other event!

Sent on 06/26/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Honesty is always the best policy and the best way to create a great wedding like yours. Thank you for trusting my judgement and giving my company the opportunity to make your wedding day Rock! I honestly enjoyed celebrating with you both. I love the walk the guys did for the ceremony. Classic!

Brian St. Pierre · Married on 05/27/2018

May 2018 Squantum Association

I have known Mike for many years, and when it came time to choose an MC / DJ for our wedding, it was a no brainer! Not only is Mike a great person, he is also a top notch professional, and dare I say the best in the business! After our wedding, numerous guests commented on what an amazing wedding it was, specifically complimenting Mikes professionalism, and being on top of what needs to be done and when. The music and photo booth was well managed and ensured everyone had an amazing time! Thank you Mike!
    - Brian and Christine

Sent on 01/31/2019

Dee · Married on 04/21/2018

We loved having Mike as our DJ! He was very communicative and worked with us to make sure our event was exactly what we wanted. I was so nervous planning things and he offered suggestions that really made everything a lot less stressful. It was such a pleasure because he really cared about having all the details to ensure we were happy. We let him know what style of music we and our guests like and of course, the dance floor was packed all night! He kept things running smoothly and organized the speeches and dances. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Many of our guests said they had so much fun and I know it's because of what a great job he did!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 11/12/2017

Where do I start?? He came as a recommendation from my Mom because she had been to 2 other weddings where he was the entertainment. She raved about him. How fun he was, how he catered to the crowd and truly got everyone enjoying themselves. Of course, I had to meet him! Being a manager of a retail sales environment, I come across many walks of life and different personalities. Then there is Mike. There are so many words that I could use to describe him, but if I had to choose one, it would be GENUINE. We just got married this Sunday and he was a HUGE impact on our day (in a great way of course). Mike is one of the friendliest and down to Earth people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and he TRULY loves what he does. We spent so much time with him making sure we had everything in place, all the way to the tiniest of details I never thought of. He made everything so easy for us and had so many laughs! He is a true professional and fantastic choice! DO NOT CONSIDER ANYONE ELSE besides Mike and his team! You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Mike! "May the force be with you" :)

Sent on 11/15/2017
    M.C. Entertainment 21

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Chelsea & Jason, it was such an honor and a blast working with you both. You made my job so easy. Planning with you was so much fun. All the crazy jokes and laughter in my office. The wedding day was just as fun. I feel so blessed to have been chosen to tell your love story and now to call you my friends! You rock!

Heather · Married on 10/22/2017

Mike was simply fabulous! Very knowledgeable, helpful, available, and patient with my Type A personality ;-) He had great ideas to help make our wedding unique to us, and fun for our guests!

Sent on 11/23/2017

GREGORY · Married on 10/21/2017

Mike was amazing for our wedding this past October. Not only did he handle all of the music and emceeing, but he also recorded and edited a very nice video hitting all of the high points of the day. In addition, our meetings leading up to the wedding were great. Sometimes we weren't even sure of exactly what we wanted, but Mike guided us all the way through and was almost an unofficial wedding planner. He is able to draw on a very deep pool of experience and it was incredibly helpful.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Stephen · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike is excellent at his chosen profession.
    Our wedding would not have gone as well without his presence.
    He was very helpful during the planning phase.
    He strikes a rare balance of letting us develop a vision of what we want with gentle guidance, so we can get the benefit of his expertise without learning things the hard way.
    We met with him 4 times before the big day and even though I knew Mike had a lot of things going on in his work life, he always treated my wife and I as if we were his only customers.
    During the day of the wedding everything went together as planned. This was due entirely to Mike's effort and situational awareness.
    He was flexible with the timeline, has an undeniable presence as a master of ceremonies, and can feel the room out for just the right song to get people on the dance floor - not an easy feat if you knew my family.
    Our reception was small (30 people) but you wouldn't have known due to his energy and presentation.

To top it all off Mike is an Air Force veteran and offers a Military discount on his already reasonable prices.
    I fully recommend that you consider Mike for whatever event you are thinking of throwing you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    M.C. Entertainment 22
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike was very accommodating to my wife and I on our wedding day. He went the extra mile for us and made us feel like our event was the most important function in the world. Highly recommend Mike and I will definitely use his services in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Zack & Brenda,
    It was quite a journey getting to your wedding day. A few years of planning, two great boys and a few speed bumps resulted in a beautiful ceremony and definitely some great memories being created during the reception. I feel really blessed and thankful to have shared your journey. Remember, Once you go Zack, you never go back!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Mike is more than just a DJ you hire to provide good music for your event. This man makes the party happen!

We hired Mike to be the DJ for our wedding reception. Throughout the weeks preceding the event, he worked with us closely to coordinate the intricate details, as well as the overall structure of the reception. He was proactive and energetic, offering us many original ideas about the flow of the event.

His performance during the reception exceeded all our expectations. He choreographed superb introductions for our wedding parties, entertained the audience with funny stories before and after we (the newlyweds) got to the restaurant, and played songs that drew guests of all ages to rock it on the dancefloor. He turned our reception into an engaging, fun and truly memorable experience. He is very easy and comfortable to work with, an experienced entertainer and all-out wonderful person!

Thanks again, Mike!

Sent on 10/12/2017

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Planning this reception was a lot of fun for me. I love an opportunity to interject cultural elements whenever possible. With the use of just a few simple words from the groom's home country of Georgia we had the guests chanting all night! The sparkler exit at the end of the evening was just icing on cake. Such an honor to celebrate with your family for a second time.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/19/2017

I hired Mike for my daughter's Quinceanera this past August. We are a mixed family, so the music had to be pleasing to many different people across many different age spans. Mike did not disappoint. The 70 year olds were on the dance floor next to the teenagers. He did a wonderful job of mixing music all generations could enjoy. Mike is professional, courteous and really helped me put together an event everyone enjoyed. And the photo booth was a big hit too! Kim made every one feel at ease and arranged a nice keep sake album for my daughter. I would totally hire Mike and his team again. They did a great job!

Sent on 09/09/2017

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I love a challenge! Putting together a playlist of music for all ages and different cultures was definitely a challenge. Seeing the huge smile on Isabelle's face was worth all the work. I know we created some memories that she will cherish forever!