M.C. Entertainment Reviews

179 Reviews for M.C. Entertainment

• Brendan

Brendan Mcnerney · Married on 01/18/2020

Winter Wonderland Wedding

I've known Mike for several years and have been to a bunch of events where he is the MC. Mike is much more than just another DJ. He loves his job and puts his heart and soul into all his events. Whether he's socializing & joking with guests, playing music, or photo bombing at the photobooth Mike's passion for his work is obvious. Between his jokes, music, and photobooth there's always something going on to keep guests active and engaged. He works hard to make sure everyone's enjoying themselves. So when it was time to pick a DJ for our wedding Mike was our only real choice.

At our first meeting, Mike sat down with us and learned about the music we listen to. We had several more meetings and Mike was never rushed. He listened to our ideas and gave good feedback and suggestions. As our wedding date approached Mike met with us and the event planner at our venue so that everyone was on the same page.

We had a Winter Wonderland themed wedding and Mike told us he had a jacket that would be perfect. He described a snowflake jacket. Not only did the jacket fit the theme perfectly but our guests absolutely LOVED it! A few of them were placing friendly wagers as to whether or not they could actually wear the jacket. Mike's music selection was great. People were on the dance floor all night long and everyone had a blast.

Sent on 02/21/2020

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I am very grateful that out of all the people you could have chosen to DJ your wedding I was the one you trusted. I'm pretty sure we crushed it. The dancefloor was rocking and the room looked spectacular. I love how the lighting turned out. The food was awesome. Hats off to Cotali Mar. I really enjoyed seeing so many familair faces. Congrats!
  • Lauren

Lauren Garrity · Married on 10/26/2019

Crowne Wedding

Mike is AMAZING! He is flexible, kind, helpful, and so professional. We met so many times to go over so many details. He had everything down to a science. He had all the guests tearing up the dance floor and rocking his amazing photo booth. Plus he made me an AMAZING video of the highlights of my wedding. My day could not have gone as smoothly without him!! Thanks a million Mike!! Hire him and he will NOT disappoint!

Sent on 10/31/2019

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

You and Rick made my job easy! It was a joy to work with you both. I had a blast at your wedding. We got some great pix and video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD0L2p59mr4

Chris Correia · Married on 10/05/2019

Detailed, organized and fun.

Mike, was great to work with during the planning of my wedding. He was always in communication with us and made sure the little details were addressed. We had a great time at the wedding, the dance floor was constantly packed. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Thanks Chris & Kelly,
    I think we knocked it out of the park! The room looked amazing and everyone worked together to make your night memorable. The singing was a huge hit (I told you, lol) and I really enjoyed playing all the old school hits mixed with Latin and Portuguese music. Your wedding was quite a Festa!

Arthur Dill · Married on 09/14/2019

Unbelievable experience

Everyone said the wedding was the most beautiful and the most fun. Mike really set the scene and created such a fun atmosphere. No better dj and mc!

Sent on 10/04/2019

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

You both made my job easy. What a great night! The venue, staff other vendors and guests all gelled together perfectly.
  • Nelly

Nelly · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent to work with

Both Mike C and Mike B were fantastic to work with. Very reassuring and accommodating including some last minute changes the day of. Music was right on point, not too loud, the way I wanted it. Uplighting was beautiful and helped to bring the room together. Any couple looking to have a professional and reliable team for their event, call these guys. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2019

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

We pride our company on doing exactly what you stated in your review. Very thankful for the opportunity to share your wedding celebration and make it a success. Congrats!

Marni Burk · Married on 08/25/2019

Mike is the BEST DJ Around!! He Keeps the Party Going!!

Mike was an incredible DJ! My husband and I are so thankful we had him as our wedding DJ! My family has used him before, and I've seen him DJ other events and he's always awesome! From the start is was extremely helpful with all of the steps of plannings. He has easy to use online forms that lay out the ceremony and reception so you can easily give him your song choices. He provided great recommendations to us on not only music, but also event flow, and other fun things to have going on to keep the crowd excited and moving. He made everything run so smooth and easy for us! On top of all that the music was awesome! He was flexible with last minute changes, and everyone was on the dance floor all night long! All of our guests told us how much they loved the variety of music as well as the fact that they could still hear themselves talk with it and didn't have to shout. My husband and I were so happy with the entire night and all of the music and lighting he did. We will definitely use him for future events and are recommending him to friends and family! Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/31/2019

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Dear Marni& Mike, thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding celebration. I was so honored to be able to celebrate with your family again. Wishing you both much love and happiness!
  • Kristen

Kristen Morrissette · Married on 08/10/2019

AMAZING DJ & Entertainment Host!

Mike was absolutely AMAZING! Not only was he our DJ, but he was our entertainment host for the evening! Mike went out of his way to ensure that our wedding was well-organized and flawless! He met with us countless times leading up to our marriage wedding in order to make sure we worked out each and every detail! His ability to engage the crowd and keep them dancing all night long was INCREDIBLE! I would HIGHLY recommend Mike! He is a great guy & DJ!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Michelle Moss · Married on 08/02/2019

Mike is an amazing dj!

Words cannot express how thankful I am for choosing Mike to be our DJ for our wedding day! A few years back he did my sisters reception and did a great job, so it was an easy choice for me! He did an amazing job and went the extra mile to make our day extra special! He is incredibly organized, personable, knowledgable, and helpful from the very start of the process to the wedding day itself. We communicated several times prior to the wedding day to discuss details of the reception to ensure the day went smoothly. He was incredibly flexible and made sure to incorporate personal details (ie. specific song choices) to make our reception memorable! He played music that our guests enjoyed throughout the entire evening. I would highly recommend Mike he is a great DJ!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Pamela Meliza · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding DJ

I can’t even explain in words how grateful I am that I chose Mike to be our DJ at our wedding. He really made the event! He orchestrated it perfectly! He got to know our preferences and also read the crowd and kept it moving! The dance floor was full, people were laughing, and the day was perfect... Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for making this flawless and fun! We didn’t have to do the thinking, we just had fun! Definitely hire Mike!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Barbara Callahan · Married on 06/01/2019

The greatest!

I absolutely LOVED mike! The service that he provided was beyond what was expected of him! He was beyond patient with me and my husband, as we left some of the things that needed to be done to last minute. Mike helped us with some things that I didn’t even know about, or had prepared for prior my wedding day. He did an amazing job with every expect of our special day, and kept the our guests dancing throughout the whole night. He played music that everyone enjoyed, and kept the whole vibe, fun and energetic! I am beyond grateful for you Mike, our guests couldn’t stop telling me how much they loved you! Whenever we think of our wedding day, you will also be in our memories of the things that made our day so special and happy!

Sent on 06/30/2019

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

All the reasons why I've been doing this for well over 20 years. I never get tired of making my clients overjoyed. I firmly believe that every couple deserves an amazing wedding day. So glad to have have shared yours Barbara.

John Hardman · Married on 04/11/2019

A DJ/MC for everyone!

DJ Mike is the perfect DJ/host for any special occasion. From the very first time I contacted him, he was courteous, professional, responsive and put our needs first. Mike put me at ease from the start. He was so friendly and thoughtful. I knew that working with him would be fun and easy, and it was all that and more. Even though we were planning our wedding from across the country, we had several phone conversations with Mike, and when we were in town to visit family, we met with him to go over the details in depth. You probably hear about vendors overbooking or only hearing from them at the last minute, but Mike is definitely an exception to that. He was even the one who suggested schedules for calls and sent email reminders to us, to keep us on track. It’s easy to get bogged down in the minutiae of wedding details, and Mike helped us navigate that easily.

Mike does more than just spin records. He coordinated with all of the performers, as well as the venue staff to make sure we had microphones and amplification wherever we needed. He is a true professional, who thought of everything, even anticipating needs we did not know of. For all the details we gave him, he definitely listened and nailed all of them. He made sure the whole day ran smoothly and incorporated our special requests with ease.

Our guests cannot stop raving about his playlist. He had the whole crowd upon the dance floor from the first song to the last. People assumed we had created the playlist ourselves, but it was almost all Mike’s picks. He knows what is going to get people on the dance floor, shaking their booties, and he did a great job. He even offered video and edited a really nice piece of highlights from throughout our special day. It was very well done and equally touching.

Mike is also a great guy. He’s upbeat, fun, caring and very thoughtful, and made us feel like we were the only two people who mattered that day. We can’t recommend DJ Mike highly enough.

Sent on 11/04/2019

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

All I can sincerely, sincerely say is thank you. I wish all my weddings incorporated the same level of Love, laughter, thoughtfulness and romance as yours did.
    Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mA5-leNE9s&t=725s

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Mike is the best!

Mike Cordeiro of MC Music Productions really blew us away at our wedding in October 2018. He had our guests dancing ALL night long. The music was just what we wanted and he kept the crowd excited and engaged! Mike also provided amazing up lighting and a photo booth that our guests raved about! He was extremely organized which was very important to us. Mike met with us several times leading up to the wedding and thoroughly went over all the details, entrances and timeline of the wedding. All that preparation made the wedding run so smoothly. He even reminded me to bustle my dress! I would highly recommend booking MC Music Productions for your wedding services. We couldn’t have asked for better!

Sent on 10/21/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

The biggest challenge at each wedding is bringing to totally different families together to celebrate as one. It's always easier (and a honor) when you've worked with one the families before and they trust you to do it again. A few days after your wedding I was at the hospital visiting my grandmother who just had a pacemaker put it. A handful of my siblings and relatives were in the room with me when a doctor walked in to check on her. I didn't recognize her, but she looked at me and said,"OMG, you were the DJ at Sarah's wedding. What a great time!" My family laughed and the doctor assured my grandmother that she would be receiving extra special care now.
    All the meetings and planning come right down to having fun the day of your wedding. No matter what happens. Judging by the crazy photo booth pictures, I think we nailed it.
    Congrats,
    PS Brendan's mom owes me a shot of tequila or a glass of Merlot.

Lyndsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Mike was a great addition to our wedding! He met with us and went over every detail to ensure everything would flow smoothly on the Wedding day. He really listened to all our requests and made our wedding day one we will never forget!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

Mike made our wedding venue look amazing! He was so easy to communicate with and knew exactly what would looked good for our space. He even came to our venue to meet beforehand to make sure the uplighting colors were what we wanted. Mikes prices were the best I saw by A LOT and he was so much fun to do business with. We highly recommend Mike for your wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Randi · Married on 08/04/2018

Mike was awesome! i did not have a traditional wedding. Most of my wedding as done by myself and help with a few friends. Mike helped to ensure that the night went smooth, he called tables for the buffet for me and he kept my dance floor full. i was worried because my guests were mostly an older crowd, but he read my crowd and kept them happy. The photo booth was a huge hit! i Cannot stress my gratitude enough! He went above and beyond all my expectations. He even made us a video of our ceremony that i was not expecting, brought tear to my eyes!

Sent on 09/06/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Randi, you and Alex were a joy to work with. I was so happy to help your brother Kyle with the intros. I love doing something different and unique. I think we crushed it! I'm so happy that my video touched your heart. You guys rock!!

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2018

Mike is truly a great resource for your wedding planning! He thinks of everything and truly wants to make sure that your day is everything you could hope it to be. As a younger couple, we did not really know where to start when it came to picking songs. Mike has a great resource of popular songs for every aspect of your wedding. He also has a great planning form online that helps both you and him keep track of the songs that you would like to use for all parts of the day. He provided encouragement and had meetings with us almost every month to make sure we were all on the same page. The photobooth that he offers is great and he even provides all of the props (hats, signs, glasses, etc.) for the night. Originally we planned to get married outside but the weather was not cooperative. Before everyone got to the venue we did a quick walkthrough of the ballroom at Harbor Lights and Mike showed us that he added some up-lighting to the back wall where our sweetheart table was. We had talked about how the room didn't need it with all of the natural light that the windows provide but with the weather, he thought it would add a nice little backdrop and he was so right! Throughout the day, Mike also takes some pictures and videos. After the wedding, we were pleasantly surprised with a video recapping so many of the amazing highlights from our day. Anyone who asks for a DJ definitely gets a recommendation from us! Thank you so much, Mike, for helping make our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 08/08/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I had so much fun working with you and Luke. It was my pleasure to guide you through the planning process and surprise you both with a few extra special touches at the reception. I loved watching you play golf in your wedding dress!! Thank you for trusting my company with your wedding day.

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Mike made our Wedding day very special! All of our guests had a great time. We spent all of our time with Mike going over every detail to the Wedding. I am glad that we went with the lighting and photo booth. Everything looked amazing and Mike knew how to make our Day very special. We would recommend him for any occasions. He is amazing and the price was such a great deal.

Sent on 09/06/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

What a total celebration of Love! The pictures say it all. Thank you so much for having me share your day. We crushed it!

Shannon · Married on 07/15/2018

Mike was hands down the best DJ we could have ever wished to have at our wedding! He was absolutely amazing! We highly recommend DJ Mike Cordeiro

Sent on 07/19/2018

Tessa · Married on 06/10/2018

Mike was so helpful through the whole wedding process-I mean the whole thing. He is so much more than just a DJ who brings lights, a photo booth, and a mic. He truly wants your wedding to be as magical and memorable as we all hope our wedding can be, which thanks to him our wedding was! He was so accommodating and flexible when it came to meeting/planning. I can not say enough good things about mike and this company-we got so many compliments on our DJ choice and I could not recommend anyone better for all your wedding entertainment needs! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike Cordeiro of M.C. Entertainment was listed on our wedding venue’s preferred vendor list along with several other DJs. We did our research online and quickly found that Mike had outstanding reviews. We called to schedule a meeting with him and knew immediately he was the right DJ for our wedding (and not just because he bought us nachos during our meeting!). He was sociable, answered all of our questions, and was not pushy in any way. His pricing was very reasonable, and he seemed to genuinely care about our wedding coming together exactly as we were envisioning. We hired him on the spot, and we are SO grateful that we did! Mike was not just our DJ; he coordinated our entire reception with us from start to finish. He met with us in person 3-4 times (and always insisted on meeting at a halfway point so we wouldn’t have to drive too far!) to discuss the details of our wedding night and always responded quickly to emails/texts. On the wedding day itself, he seemed to be just as excited to celebrate as we were! He was upbeat and energetic and kept our guests engaged throughout the entire night. The music he selected was a perfect combination of “new and old” wedding hits with personal and guest requests mixed in. He was great at helping us stick to our timeline and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. He even reminded us to eat our dinner and “take it all in” when we were getting pulled in a million different directions! Mike invested so much time in helping us create the PERFECT wedding night, and our guests are still raving about his performance. We can’t speak highly enough of him and how he exceeded our expectations in every way possible! If you choose M.C. Entertainment for your wedding (or any other event), you will most certainly not be disappointed! Mike is absolutely phenomenal at what he does and will be the perfect addition to your event! Thanks again for everything, Mike!!!
    - The Kingsley’s

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hillary · Married on 06/02/2018

We can not say enough amazing things about Mike....Seth and I married in June on my parents farm. From the creative touches, to the last minute details and helping us organize our day - Mike was there for every single thing we needed. His main duty was to DJ our ceremony and reception but he was all that and SO much more. I honestly can't imagine what the day would've looked like without him coordinating our line up, dances, and keeping our families on schedule. He made it possible for us to have the wedding of our dreams! Leading up to the wedding Mike was responsive and never hesitated to give us creative input. We had a very strict schedule as we were planning our wedding from out of state, but that was no problem for Mike. He was able to meet with us at our convenience which took so much stress off our shoulders! Thank you so much for all you do Mike! We look forward to working with you for other family events in the future!

Sent on 09/07/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I had so much fun celebrating with you and Seth and your families again. Someday we are going to make that farm an event venue! I thought the rain was going to put a damper on things , but we made it through and partied! What a celebration!

Laura · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I were married this past June. Mike was an awesome DJ! We booked him kind of short notice because we were originally thinking we wouldn't hire a DJ so we could save some money. However, we are glad we went with Mike. We met with him a few months before the wedding to go over everything. One thing we really loved about Mike was his honesty. He was really open with us about how he does things, and whenever we asked for his advice on something he was honest. He accommodated us as best he could to make our big day ours. He responded back to emails really quickly, and he just made the whole planning process so easy for us. His prices are more than fair too. He made our wedding fun, and our family and friends had an amazing time! I would highly recommend Mike to anyone for their wedding, or any other event!

Sent on 06/26/2018

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Honesty is always the best policy and the best way to create a great wedding like yours. Thank you for trusting my judgement and giving my company the opportunity to make your wedding day Rock! I honestly enjoyed celebrating with you both. I love the walk the guys did for the ceremony. Classic!

Brian St. Pierre · Married on 05/27/2018

May 2018 Squantum Association

I have known Mike for many years, and when it came time to choose an MC / DJ for our wedding, it was a no brainer! Not only is Mike a great person, he is also a top notch professional, and dare I say the best in the business! After our wedding, numerous guests commented on what an amazing wedding it was, specifically complimenting Mikes professionalism, and being on top of what needs to be done and when. The music and photo booth was well managed and ensured everyone had an amazing time! Thank you Mike!
    - Brian and Christine

Sent on 01/31/2019

Dee · Married on 04/21/2018

We loved having Mike as our DJ! He was very communicative and worked with us to make sure our event was exactly what we wanted. I was so nervous planning things and he offered suggestions that really made everything a lot less stressful. It was such a pleasure because he really cared about having all the details to ensure we were happy. We let him know what style of music we and our guests like and of course, the dance floor was packed all night! He kept things running smoothly and organized the speeches and dances. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Many of our guests said they had so much fun and I know it's because of what a great job he did!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 11/12/2017

Where do I start?? He came as a recommendation from my Mom because she had been to 2 other weddings where he was the entertainment. She raved about him. How fun he was, how he catered to the crowd and truly got everyone enjoying themselves. Of course, I had to meet him! Being a manager of a retail sales environment, I come across many walks of life and different personalities. Then there is Mike. There are so many words that I could use to describe him, but if I had to choose one, it would be GENUINE. We just got married this Sunday and he was a HUGE impact on our day (in a great way of course). Mike is one of the friendliest and down to Earth people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and he TRULY loves what he does. We spent so much time with him making sure we had everything in place, all the way to the tiniest of details I never thought of. He made everything so easy for us and had so many laughs! He is a true professional and fantastic choice! DO NOT CONSIDER ANYONE ELSE besides Mike and his team! You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Mike! "May the force be with you" :)

Sent on 11/15/2017

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Chelsea & Jason, it was such an honor and a blast working with you both. You made my job so easy. Planning with you was so much fun. All the crazy jokes and laughter in my office. The wedding day was just as fun. I feel so blessed to have been chosen to tell your love story and now to call you my friends! You rock!