M.C. Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Maria C. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mike goes above and beyond to accommodate clients. Always professional and kind.

Mike made our wedding so much fun! Our guest didn’t leave the dance most of the night! Mike didn’t just play the music he also engaged with the guest. At the end of the night our guests complemented how much fun they had due to Mike’s playing list and personality. Victor and I can’t thank you enough!!
    Clara

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was a great night of fun and dancing. We partied pretty hard! I enjoy mixing Latin and Portuguese music. Lots of fun. Thank you for having me.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler D. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Mike helped make our wedding the perfect day. He made the planning process straightforward and was very responsive any time we reached out with questions or suggestions. Mike is a natural when it comes to interacting with a crowd and creating a good time-- he knows what's important to focus on, and he delivers in the most professional way possible. So many wonderful, unforgettable moments at our wedding are thanks to Mike, and we cannot recommend him enough. Thank you, DJ Mike!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

My pleasure to make your day amazing and celebrate with your families. What a blast! Great food, weather, atmosphere and entertainment. A recipe for success. Glad to be one of the main ingredients.
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 05/14/2022

Great wedding DJ!

Mike was very professional and friendly during our event! He gave us great ideas to incorporate into our dance floor! Would highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Gary
    Gary S. Married on 12/10/2021

Best DJ for a Covid Wedding

Mike was very easy to work with while we figured out Logistics for our "Covid-Wedding" on 10/24/2020. His prep website was very convenient and we had a couple ZOOM calls to go over everything to make sure it was perfect. We had 97 guests at the Wyndham Resort in Middleton RI. Mike was entertaining, played great music engaging guests and had a couple activities up his sleeve to break up the courses for the reception. The photo booth was great and sanitized appropriately. Mike even encouraged/ reminded our guests to sign our wedding wood (we had a custom wooden sign-in instead of a book.) Awesome, fun, and professional guy. We definitely recommend him.

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I've been so blessed to celebrate with your families over the years. Despite all the hurdles and challenges 2020 threw at us, we managed to make your wedding day awesome! I know we shifted gears several times during the planning process but it all paid off. The lawn games, trivia and photo booth mixed with the formalities and tons of great food make for an exceptional afternoon of love and fun. Can't wait until our next party!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Night of Music

After seeing Mike in action at weddings and events in the past, we knew we had to hire him for our wedding! We received so many compliments on the music throughout the night as Mike kept the party going. Leading up to our wedding we had many check-ins and worked out all the details which was so helpful! Highly recommend hiring Mike!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I will always love celebrating with your family. So many great memories over the years. I look forward to more events and fun in the future.
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 11/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mike is absolutely amazing!

We are still receiving compliments about how amazing Mike was and how much fun the reception was. The day would not have been what is was without him and i feel so lucky to have been able to work with him! He really did an exceptional job, and went above and beyond to help coordinate, make sure we ate, and make the evening a party.
    Amanda Married on 11/08/2020

So much fun!

Mike was awesome! Super professional. Our wedding guests had so much fun in the photo booth. It’s been two days and we already got all the photos emailed over to us!! Highly recommend!!!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Thank ou so much for having me share your wedding celebration. We couldn't have asked for better weather. I'm so glad I was able to make your guests laugh and smile in the photo booth. I had a blast! Congrats to you and Chris :)
    Matt S. Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mike was amazing and very professional! We will never use another DJ

Mike was a true pleasure to work with during the planning of our wedding. Mike treated us like family and went above and beyond to make us feel special on our wedding day. We will always use Mike for our entertainment needs going forward and we HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for the absolute best!!!!

Thanks
    The Silva’s

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I was honored to help you navigate the difficulties of this year and make your ceremony a day to remember. I can't wait until next year to plan and host a proper reception for you both. It will be epic!
    Shannon A. Married on 10/10/2020

Fun and beautiful

Mike was awesome! Both of us loved working with him, he helped us make our wedding beautiful and helped with last minute preparations. He is such a fun guy to work with and I highly recommend him for weddings!

Hi Shannon,
    it was my pleasure to help guide you and David through this crazy time nd make your wedding day a celebration to remember. Thank you so much for the generous gratuity.
  • Brendan
    Brendan M. Married on 01/18/2020

Winter Wonderland Wedding

I've known Mike for several years and have been to a bunch of events where he is the MC. Mike is much more than just another DJ. He loves his job and puts his heart and soul into all his events. Whether he's socializing & joking with guests, playing music, or photo bombing at the photobooth Mike's passion for his work is obvious. Between his jokes, music, and photobooth there's always something going on to keep guests active and engaged. He works hard to make sure everyone's enjoying themselves. So when it was time to pick a DJ for our wedding Mike was our only real choice.

At our first meeting, Mike sat down with us and learned about the music we listen to. We had several more meetings and Mike was never rushed. He listened to our ideas and gave good feedback and suggestions. As our wedding date approached Mike met with us and the event planner at our venue so that everyone was on the same page.

We had a Winter Wonderland themed wedding and Mike told us he had a jacket that would be perfect. He described a snowflake jacket. Not only did the jacket fit the theme perfectly but our guests absolutely LOVED it! A few of them were placing friendly wagers as to whether or not they could actually wear the jacket. Mike's music selection was great. People were on the dance floor all night long and everyone had a blast.

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I am very grateful that out of all the people you could have chosen to DJ your wedding I was the one you trusted. I'm pretty sure we crushed it. The dancefloor was rocking and the room looked spectacular. I love how the lighting turned out. The food was awesome. Hats off to Cotali Mar. I really enjoyed seeing so many familair faces. Congrats!
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 10/26/2019

Crowne Wedding

Mike is AMAZING! He is flexible, kind, helpful, and so professional. We met so many times to go over so many details. He had everything down to a science. He had all the guests tearing up the dance floor and rocking his amazing photo booth. Plus he made me an AMAZING video of the highlights of my wedding. My day could not have gone as smoothly without him!! Thanks a million Mike!! Hire him and he will NOT disappoint!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

You and Rick made my job easy! It was a joy to work with you both. I had a blast at your wedding. We got some great pix and video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD0L2p59mr4
    Chris C. Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Detailed, organized and fun.

Mike, was great to work with during the planning of my wedding. He was always in communication with us and made sure the little details were addressed. We had a great time at the wedding, the dance floor was constantly packed. I would definitely recommend.

Thanks Chris & Kelly,
    I think we knocked it out of the park! The room looked amazing and everyone worked together to make your night memorable. The singing was a huge hit (I told you, lol) and I really enjoyed playing all the old school hits mixed with Latin and Portuguese music. Your wedding was quite a Festa!
  • Nelly
    Nelly Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent to work with

Both Mike C and Mike B were fantastic to work with. Very reassuring and accommodating including some last minute changes the day of. Music was right on point, not too loud, the way I wanted it. Uplighting was beautiful and helped to bring the room together. Any couple looking to have a professional and reliable team for their event, call these guys. You will not be disappointed.

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

We pride our company on doing exactly what you stated in your review. Very thankful for the opportunity to share your wedding celebration and make it a success. Congrats!
    Arthur D. Married on 09/14/2019

Unbelievable experience

Everyone said the wedding was the most beautiful and the most fun. Mike really set the scene and created such a fun atmosphere. No better dj and mc!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

You both made my job easy. What a great night! The venue, staff other vendors and guests all gelled together perfectly.
    Marni B. Married on 08/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mike is the BEST DJ Around!! He Keeps the Party Going!!

Mike was an incredible DJ! My husband and I are so thankful we had him as our wedding DJ! My family has used him before, and I've seen him DJ other events and he's always awesome! From the start is was extremely helpful with all of the steps of plannings. He has easy to use online forms that lay out the ceremony and reception so you can easily give him your song choices. He provided great recommendations to us on not only music, but also event flow, and other fun things to have going on to keep the crowd excited and moving. He made everything run so smooth and easy for us! On top of all that the music was awesome! He was flexible with last minute changes, and everyone was on the dance floor all night long! All of our guests told us how much they loved the variety of music as well as the fact that they could still hear themselves talk with it and didn't have to shout. My husband and I were so happy with the entire night and all of the music and lighting he did. We will definitely use him for future events and are recommending him to friends and family! Thank you again!!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Dear Marni& Mike, thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding celebration. I was so honored to be able to celebrate with your family again. Wishing you both much love and happiness!
  • Kristen
    Kristen M. Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING DJ & Entertainment Host!

Mike was absolutely AMAZING! Not only was he our DJ, but he was our entertainment host for the evening! Mike went out of his way to ensure that our wedding was well-organized and flawless! He met with us countless times leading up to our marriage wedding in order to make sure we worked out each and every detail! His ability to engage the crowd and keep them dancing all night long was INCREDIBLE! I would HIGHLY recommend Mike! He is a great guy & DJ!
    Michelle M. Married on 08/02/2019

Mike is an amazing dj!

Words cannot express how thankful I am for choosing Mike to be our DJ for our wedding day! A few years back he did my sisters reception and did a great job, so it was an easy choice for me! He did an amazing job and went the extra mile to make our day extra special! He is incredibly organized, personable, knowledgable, and helpful from the very start of the process to the wedding day itself. We communicated several times prior to the wedding day to discuss details of the reception to ensure the day went smoothly. He was incredibly flexible and made sure to incorporate personal details (ie. specific song choices) to make our reception memorable! He played music that our guests enjoyed throughout the entire evening. I would highly recommend Mike he is a great DJ!!!
    Pamela M. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding DJ

I can’t even explain in words how grateful I am that I chose Mike to be our DJ at our wedding. He really made the event! He orchestrated it perfectly! He got to know our preferences and also read the crowd and kept it moving! The dance floor was full, people were laughing, and the day was perfect... Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for making this flawless and fun! We didn’t have to do the thinking, we just had fun! Definitely hire Mike!!!
    Barbara C. Married on 06/01/2019

The greatest!

I absolutely LOVED mike! The service that he provided was beyond what was expected of him! He was beyond patient with me and my husband, as we left some of the things that needed to be done to last minute. Mike helped us with some things that I didn’t even know about, or had prepared for prior my wedding day. He did an amazing job with every expect of our special day, and kept the our guests dancing throughout the whole night. He played music that everyone enjoyed, and kept the whole vibe, fun and energetic! I am beyond grateful for you Mike, our guests couldn’t stop telling me how much they loved you! Whenever we think of our wedding day, you will also be in our memories of the things that made our day so special and happy!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

All the reasons why I've been doing this for well over 20 years. I never get tired of making my clients overjoyed. I firmly believe that every couple deserves an amazing wedding day. So glad to have have shared yours Barbara.
    John H. Married on 04/11/2019

A DJ/MC for everyone!

DJ Mike is the perfect DJ/host for any special occasion. From the very first time I contacted him, he was courteous, professional, responsive and put our needs first. Mike put me at ease from the start. He was so friendly and thoughtful. I knew that working with him would be fun and easy, and it was all that and more. Even though we were planning our wedding from across the country, we had several phone conversations with Mike, and when we were in town to visit family, we met with him to go over the details in depth. You probably hear about vendors overbooking or only hearing from them at the last minute, but Mike is definitely an exception to that. He was even the one who suggested schedules for calls and sent email reminders to us, to keep us on track. It’s easy to get bogged down in the minutiae of wedding details, and Mike helped us navigate that easily.

Mike does more than just spin records. He coordinated with all of the performers, as well as the venue staff to make sure we had microphones and amplification wherever we needed. He is a true professional, who thought of everything, even anticipating needs we did not know of. For all the details we gave him, he definitely listened and nailed all of them. He made sure the whole day ran smoothly and incorporated our special requests with ease.

Our guests cannot stop raving about his playlist. He had the whole crowd upon the dance floor from the first song to the last. People assumed we had created the playlist ourselves, but it was almost all Mike’s picks. He knows what is going to get people on the dance floor, shaking their booties, and he did a great job. He even offered video and edited a really nice piece of highlights from throughout our special day. It was very well done and equally touching.

Mike is also a great guy. He’s upbeat, fun, caring and very thoughtful, and made us feel like we were the only two people who mattered that day. We can’t recommend DJ Mike highly enough.

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

All I can sincerely, sincerely say is thank you. I wish all my weddings incorporated the same level of Love, laughter, thoughtfulness and romance as yours did.
    Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mA5-leNE9s&t=725s
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2018

Mike is the best!

Mike Cordeiro of MC Music Productions really blew us away at our wedding in October 2018. He had our guests dancing ALL night long. The music was just what we wanted and he kept the crowd excited and engaged! Mike also provided amazing up lighting and a photo booth that our guests raved about! He was extremely organized which was very important to us. Mike met with us several times leading up to the wedding and thoroughly went over all the details, entrances and timeline of the wedding. All that preparation made the wedding run so smoothly. He even reminded me to bustle my dress! I would highly recommend booking MC Music Productions for your wedding services. We couldn’t have asked for better!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

The biggest challenge at each wedding is bringing to totally different families together to celebrate as one. It's always easier (and a honor) when you've worked with one the families before and they trust you to do it again. A few days after your wedding I was at the hospital visiting my grandmother who just had a pacemaker put it. A handful of my siblings and relatives were in the room with me when a doctor walked in to check on her. I didn't recognize her, but she looked at me and said,"OMG, you were the DJ at Sarah's wedding. What a great time!" My family laughed and the doctor assured my grandmother that she would be receiving extra special care now.
    All the meetings and planning come right down to having fun the day of your wedding. No matter what happens. Judging by the crazy photo booth pictures, I think we nailed it.
    Congrats,
    PS Brendan's mom owes me a shot of tequila or a glass of Merlot.
    Lyndsey Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mike was a great addition to our wedding! He met with us and went over every detail to ensure everything would flow smoothly on the Wedding day. He really listened to all our requests and made our wedding day one we will never forget!
    Stephanie Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mike made our wedding venue look amazing! He was so easy to communicate with and knew exactly what would looked good for our space. He even came to our venue to meet beforehand to make sure the uplighting colors were what we wanted. Mikes prices were the best I saw by A LOT and he was so much fun to do business with. We highly recommend Mike for your wedding!
    Randi Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mike was awesome! i did not have a traditional wedding. Most of my wedding as done by myself and help with a few friends. Mike helped to ensure that the night went smooth, he called tables for the buffet for me and he kept my dance floor full. i was worried because my guests were mostly an older crowd, but he read my crowd and kept them happy. The photo booth was a huge hit! i Cannot stress my gratitude enough! He went above and beyond all my expectations. He even made us a video of our ceremony that i was not expecting, brought tear to my eyes!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

Randi, you and Alex were a joy to work with. I was so happy to help your brother Kyle with the intros. I love doing something different and unique. I think we crushed it! I'm so happy that my video touched your heart. You guys rock!!
    Amanda Married on 07/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mike is truly a great resource for your wedding planning! He thinks of everything and truly wants to make sure that your day is everything you could hope it to be. As a younger couple, we did not really know where to start when it came to picking songs. Mike has a great resource of popular songs for every aspect of your wedding. He also has a great planning form online that helps both you and him keep track of the songs that you would like to use for all parts of the day. He provided encouragement and had meetings with us almost every month to make sure we were all on the same page. The photobooth that he offers is great and he even provides all of the props (hats, signs, glasses, etc.) for the night. Originally we planned to get married outside but the weather was not cooperative. Before everyone got to the venue we did a quick walkthrough of the ballroom at Harbor Lights and Mike showed us that he added some up-lighting to the back wall where our sweetheart table was. We had talked about how the room didn't need it with all of the natural light that the windows provide but with the weather, he thought it would add a nice little backdrop and he was so right! Throughout the day, Mike also takes some pictures and videos. After the wedding, we were pleasantly surprised with a video recapping so many of the amazing highlights from our day. Anyone who asks for a DJ definitely gets a recommendation from us! Thank you so much, Mike, for helping make our wedding day so memorable!

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I had so much fun working with you and Luke. It was my pleasure to guide you through the planning process and surprise you both with a few extra special touches at the reception. I loved watching you play golf in your wedding dress!! Thank you for trusting my company with your wedding day.
illustration stars