100-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Spring Valley Country Club

An Enchanted Wedding Venue

The Cape Club of Sharon (formally Spring Valley Country Club) is nestled on more than 200 acres of impeccably manicured grounds less than 30 minutes from Boston and just minutes off Route 95. From the second you arrive to the time you leave we will exceed your expectations with the finest cuisine, beautiful settings and attentive and polished service. Our professional coordinators will work with you personally to customize your event and make it one-of-a-kind to you and your guests. Our chefs are renowned for their creative and exceptional talents and will design the perfect menu.

The Cape Club of Sharon's beautifully appointed and newly renovated clubhouse features a grand ballroom that boasts an oversized dance floor, ceiling to floor windows and can accommodate up to 270 guests comfortably with dinner and dancing. Breathtaking views of our lush golf course, gardens and patio complete with fire pits make for the perfect setting for your special event. A separate cocktail area provides an indoor and outdoor setting overlooking out 18th fairway. Our facilities are offered exclusively and solely to you for your special day.

We offer assistance and recommendations for event professionals such as bakers, photographers, floral designers, entertainment, transportation and overnight accommodations.

Call or email our Special Events Director Nicole Nyzio at Nicole@thecapeclubofsharon.com to schedule a time to visit us and go over all the exciting details you are looking forward to for your big day! We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

We could not have been happier with choosing The Cape Club of Sharon for our wedding! I had seen a number of venues and wasn't fully happy with any of them. I made an appointment to see The Cape Club and the ballroom was in the middle of renovations. As soon as I walked in I knew it was exactly what I wanted! When the renovations were completed, we were invited back for an event and were blown away. It was absolutely gorgeous!

Working with Nicole was great! She was amazing at answering all of my questions and making sure everything went exactly how my husband and I wanted it. We were the first outdoor ceremony that they were able to have on-site and it was perfect! After the ceremony, Nicole made sure that the entire bridal party had a drink waiting for them before pictures started. She then took us on a golf cart all around the golf course to make sure we got the best pictures and ALL of the pictures that we wanted. She kept everything on-time. Even our vendors raved about her. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was and how great the service was all night! We could not have been happier with how our night turned out and would highly suggest booking with The Cape Club of Sharon for a beautiful and perfect day!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

9/23/17 was the best day of my life and I don't think I'd be able to say that without the help of Nicole and all the staff at the Cape Club! From the moment we pulled on the grounds, my fiancé and I knew it was the place we would celebrate. Throughout the renovations, Nicole kept us updated on the timeline, posting pictures as pieces were completed. The end result was absolutely stunning! When I walked in to cocktail hour in a mud covered dress, Nicole got down and made it beautiful again! Never once was my drink empty and never once did I worry about my guests. The service was impeccable, the venue gorgeous, and food and drinks delicious! Nicole worked with me endlessly to make all my dreams come true and I can't thank her enough! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue.

Photo of Spring Valley Country Club in Sharon, MA - Bridal suite!
Photo of Spring Valley Country Club in Sharon, MA - Sweetheart table!
Photo of Spring Valley Country Club in Sharon, MA - Reception
Photo of Spring Valley Country Club in Sharon, MA - Outside patio. Beautiful area for sunset pictures
Profile Picture Katrina, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Spring Valley Country Club Pricing

31 Photos

31 Photos

2 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Great views, indoor/outdoor space and an amazing staff. We love working here as it's always smooth sailing. As musicians we enjoy the in-house piano for ceremonies and cocktail hour, and as DJs we love that gorgeous dance floor with the illuminated columns. It just makes for a classy and fun atmosphere. Definitely a top notch venue with great people who know how to take care of their clients and vendors. Can't wait to come back soon!!!

The staff are very professional. The venue is beautiful. They will make sure you have the best day of your life. DJ Photo Booths highly recommends Spring Valley Country Club. www.facebook.com/djphotobooths

As a vendor, I love working with the staff at Spring Valley Country Club.They are so very professional and helpful. It is a wonderful venue with great views. The staff, from the banquet managers to the work crew all know what is going on and always on top of things. The food is the best. It is a fabulous place for a wedding or any type of party.

What a great venue with amazing staff! Katelyn is truly an awesome person to work with!

Events

25 Tiot Street, Sharon, MA 02067   See On Map
781-784-5991 (phone)
Spring Valley Country Club is a wedding Venue from Sharon, Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Southern New England , South Shore , and Massachusetts and Rhode Island . Spring Valley Country Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Southern New England wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Ceremonies, Receptions, Fine Dining and Gourmet Catering.