Cape Club of Sharon Reviews

Cape Club of Sharon 5
Cape Club of Sharon 6
Cape Club of Sharon 7

Erin · Married on 02/16/2019

Cape club of sharon (formerly spring valley)

Nicole at Cape Club was amazing to work with when planning and executing our wedding. She was very responsive and even answered e-mails outside of work hours. On the day of our wedding, Nicole worked so hard to make sure that everything went smooth and that we followed a timeline. She was so helpful in organizing formal photos with our photographer. The venue was absolutely beautiful and included 2 bars, which was helpful due to our large wedding! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2018

The most amazing night!

We are overwhelmed with how amazing our wedding was at the Cape Club. We had so many people tell us it was the most beautiful venue they had ever been to. The fire pits outside were such a hit and the windows make the indoor/outdoor areas flow so nicely. Nicole was the MVP and made everything work flawlessly. We couldn't be happier with our choice to get married there.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Cape Club of Sharon 17
    Cape Club of Sharon 18
    Cape Club of Sharon 19

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

I don't even know where to start because I have nothing but amazing things to say about Nicole, Paul and everyone at The Cape Club! It was an great experience from start to finish. When we first met Nicole and started to explain our wedding vision; she was open, honest and listened to all our needs. My husband and I did not want a sit down dinner, nor did we want a buffet... however food was very important to us. Nicole and Paul helped us create a progressive wedding reception with lots of passed appetizers and stations of food. Our guests still can't stop talking about how amazing the food was, how fun the wedding was and how perfect The Cape Club was as our venue. I am so happy we had our reception at The Cape Club because it was stress free and working with Nicole made the whole wedding planning experience enjoyable! We highly recommend The Cape Club of Sharon to anyone who is looking for a venue who is willing to work with your vision and is open for an out of the box reception!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Tiffany · Married on 10/06/2017

We could not have been happier with choosing The Cape Club of Sharon for our wedding! I had seen a number of venues and wasn't fully happy with any of them. I made an appointment to see The Cape Club and the ballroom was in the middle of renovations. As soon as I walked in I knew it was exactly what I wanted! When the renovations were completed, we were invited back for an event and were blown away. It was absolutely gorgeous!

Working with Nicole was great! She was amazing at answering all of my questions and making sure everything went exactly how my husband and I wanted it. We were the first outdoor ceremony that they were able to have on-site and it was perfect! After the ceremony, Nicole made sure that the entire bridal party had a drink waiting for them before pictures started. She then took us on a golf cart all around the golf course to make sure we got the best pictures and ALL of the pictures that we wanted. She kept everything on-time. Even our vendors raved about her. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was and how great the service was all night! We could not have been happier with how our night turned out and would highly suggest booking with The Cape Club of Sharon for a beautiful and perfect day!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Katrina · Married on 09/30/2017

9/23/17 was the best day of my life and I don't think I'd be able to say that without the help of Nicole and all the staff at the Cape Club! From the moment we pulled on the grounds, my fiancé and I knew it was the place we would celebrate. Throughout the renovations, Nicole kept us updated on the timeline, posting pictures as pieces were completed. The end result was absolutely stunning! When I walked in to cocktail hour in a mud covered dress, Nicole got down and made it beautiful again! Never once was my drink empty and never once did I worry about my guests. The service was impeccable, the venue gorgeous, and food and drinks delicious! Nicole worked with me endlessly to make all my dreams come true and I can't thank her enough! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Cape Club of Sharon 20
    Cape Club of Sharon 21
    Cape Club of Sharon 22
    Cape Club of Sharon 23

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2017

Cape Club was the first venue my husband and I looked at and we were afraid we were just wow'd by everything because it was the first. However, after touring a few more places in the area we came back to Cape Club. We wanted a venue where we would be the only event of the day/night - check. We wanted a venue that brought the outside in - check. We wanted a venue that would wow our guests with amazing food and drinks - check. Nicole and her team were fantastic partners to work with; she was always available to answer questions or give advice when I couldn't make up my mind. She shared our vision and our priorities and helped us bring everything to fruition. Our guests loved the cigar bar and outdoor fire pits, we have received nothing but rave reviews.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Becky · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I had a quick, 5-month engagement and we were lucky enough that the Cape Club of Sharon had a date available for us. The venue is stunning and the window-lined wooden ballroom looking out over the golf course provided an elegant, rustic, and romantic atmosphere. We are grateful to the staff for helping us to pull off our wedding planning in a short amount of time. Our reception could not have gone more smoothly. I highly recommend checking out the Cape Club of Sharon!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Kathleen · Married on 05/06/2017

We got married on June 16th, 2017 and have had nothing but fantastic compliments on how amazing our venue was! Nicole was the absolute best and made the entire planning process so easy and organized. She was so helpful leading up to our big day, and even though it was pouring rain she promised to make our ceremony beautiful and she certainly kept her word! It was stunning! Everything ran so smoothly and Nicole was there the entire night to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed! Even with the rain, we were able to get incredible photos both inside the venue and outside on the patios. The grand windows and stunning decor makes it easy to transform for any themed wedding. We received so many compliments on the food, from cocktail hour to the main dish. Everything was hot, presented flawlessly and absolutely delicious! We can't say enough about the whole process and the staff at The Cape Club of Sharon (especially Nicole!). Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/29/2017
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 04/29/2017

This venue was beyond perfect for our wedding. After a staffing changeover, we ended up working with Nicole instead of Doreen and she was FANTASTIC. She was so professional and accommodating, even with the last minute staffing change and renovations. Working with Nicole was like working with an old friend. She was super on top of everything and so helpful dealing with my hundred questions leading up to the day of. The venue itself is GORGEOUS. It was recently renovated and it's even better than it was before. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. The food was incredible! We had stations instead of a plated meal and had a mac n cheese and mashed potato bar, beef carving station, and more. It was all delicious and people haven't stopped raving about the food! The cocktail hour food was also delicious. We also had passed desserts and they were so yummy. At the end of the night, we had breakfast sandwiches to go (which ended up being our wedding favor) and they were a hit! The food was over the top amazing, the venue was beautiful, the staff was fantastic about setting up all the decor, and Nicole was the BEST. Highly recommend this venue! It's also reasonably priced, especially in comparison with other venues in the area. We had 200 guests.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Tara · Married on 04/08/2017

Where do I even begin...You cannot go wrong with having your wedding or any function for that matter here! We immediately fell in the love with the venue when we booked with them 18 months before our wedding, since putting our deposit down they under went staff changes and renovations (which made us fall in the love with the venue even more than we thought was possible when we booked with them originally). Nicole was our new coordinator and she made the entire process very easy and seamless for my husband and I, she was very responsive to all of my emails and questions and became a good friend during the entire process. Nicole and the rest of the staff is simply amazing, they're communication and attention to detail is impeccable!!! They set up our centerpieces and decor we provided exactly how we had envisioned it. The wait staff and bartenders were fantastic, with just under 200 guests and 2 bars open at all times, no one was ever waiting for a drink, or looking around for waitstaff . We have gotten so many compliments about the entire venue: the space, the food and the entire staff. The chilean seabass was by far our favorite dish and the chicken taquitos were out of this world and our family and friends have not stopped raving about the venue and the food!!! We had a few hiccups with other vendors at our wedding (unrelated to the venue) and the staff at the venue (especially Nicole, Darlene and Ken) kept everything from my husband and I until the end of the night, by handling it completely on their own with grace and discretion. We are also very fortunate that they require a security detail at the wedding, as things would have definitely escalated if it wasn't for the amazing staff at SVCC and the security detail that defused the situation with the vendor. We will be forever grateful to the entire staff that made our day nothing shy of amazing!! We cannot wait to see what other functions we can have at SVCC in the future!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/01/2017

We could not be happier we chose The Cape Club of Sharon as our wedding venue! Shortly after booking the venue they went through an ownership change and a huge renovation. Our wedding was their first event once renovations completed, which could have been stressful. Nicole is an amazing coordinator and was good at reassuring me everything would be perfect for our day and it absolutely was! Nicole was so easy to work with and always responded to my emails very quickly. She’s so personable and friendly, I felt as if we were friends by the time the wedding came!
    The renovations are amazing, our guests continue to rave about what an amazing venue is was! Everything ran so smoothly day of, we couldn’t be happier. All the food was amazing! We had an antipasto stationary display as well as passed hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour. They had a huge spread for us set up in the bridal suite. This was so great to have as we were able to hang out in there with our bridal party before the reception began.
    Nicole was great working with our other vendors and coordinating everything for the day. Darleen was amazing and always made sure my husband and I were taken care of. Due to the weather we weren’t able to take pictures out on the golf course, but they had a plan B and I love our pictures. Everything turned out better than we could have imagined, our day was truly magical. We HIGHLY recommend The Cape Club for a wedding venue, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2016

I highly recommend Spring Valley Country Club in Sharon, Ma. We got married there this past October and it was outstanding from start to finish! Nicole made sure everything ran smoothly all night long, and she was great in making sure I was prepared for the big day. It's a beautiful venue and the food was fantastic!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Nhu · Married on 05/14/2016

We had our wedding here on 5/7/17 and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Nicole and her staff did an amazing job in helping us with the planning and the day of coordination. Nicole was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. We cannot thank Nicole and her staff enough for such an amazing day.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/26/2015

We loved this venue and working with Doreen . The food was amazing and the service was perfect . Doreen made sure everything ran smoothly so I didn't have to worry about anything . My husband is a chef and my mom is Asian so good food was a high priority for us - Spring Valley far exceeded our expectations with the DIM SUM appetizer display during the cocktail hour . Our entrees were really the best that we've ever tasted at any wedding . I would highly recommend spring valley because the venue is both beautiful inside and out and the food and service is amazing

Sent on 10/01/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/19/2015

There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Spring Valley Country Club is for a wedding venue. From our first venue tour until the end of the night, Spring Valley catered perfectly to our day. Our guests have reached out to us over and over to tell us how fantastic the venue was - from the food and size of the dance floor to the outdoor seating by the fire! Spring Valley worked so well with me and were able to help me design the layout of the venue and flow of our decorations/place cards/etc. - the attention to detail was fantastic. I would highly recommend Spring Valley Country Club.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Shoshanna · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I do not have enough good things to say about Spring Valley!! When we initially toured it as a potential ceremony and reception venue, my husband and I knew immediately that we wanted to get married there. The ballroom is huge and gorgeous and the grounds are beautiful. The original events manager who was there when we booked left, and Doreen, who is there now is great. She answered all of our questions, was very understanding of our vision and how we wanted the day to go, and made sure that everything ran smoothly and was executed properly. The day of the wedding absolutely nothing went wrong and it flowed really well. The rest of the staff was outstanding, the food was delicious (we got so many compliments about dinner!), and the ceremony set up and ballroom were gorgeous. Jacqueline was helping my husband and me during the wedding, and she was outstanding. She took us and the photographer and videographer out in a golf cart for pictures, and she made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night (at one point she literally ran across the golf course into the cocktail hour to make sure the best man saved cocktail hour food for my husband). If we had to do it all again, we would 100% choose Spring Valley for our ceremony and reception venue again.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Connie · Married on 09/06/2015

WEDDING WAS PERFECT!!
    We had two coordinators during our planning processes, Kate during the first half and Doreen during the 2nd half of planning! They made the process so easy - answering my million questions quickly, provided amazing suggesting, coming up with timelines for me to share with other vendors, contacting our vendors to make sure everything went smoothly day of the wedding. The venue itself is stunning! The wedding day went extremely smoothly. I felt they kept us on track with our timeline to make sure everything was happening and we did not have to worry about anything. But the part I loved most was how flexible they were with me changing up the timeline as the night went based on the feel of the wedding. The food is amazing!!!!!!!! We were so excited about the different food options at our tasting. Everything we tried was delicious, we ended up with the steak and the chilean sea bass (my favorite). The entrees looked beautiful when they came out and tasted even better on our wedding day than during the tasting! All our guest were raving about the food and the portion sizes. We went with the open bar and it was completely worth it!! Cannot tell you how perfect our wedding day was. Thank you again, Spring Valley Country Club!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2015
  • User5198724 · 2+ years ago

Spring valley was an amazing venue and we could not have asked for more for our wedding. The staff is amazing from months leading up the wedding with meetings and the day of. They were so attentive and professional. Everything from the space to the food and drinks was perfect. I would not have changed one thing!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Katie · Married on 05/02/2015

Spring valley did an amazing job with our wedding! Marissa was so easy to work with! Beautiful venue and food was delicious. Absolutely nothing to complain about!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Spring Valley Country Club made our wedding day more than we could have imagined!! We had a winter wedding so when we were looking for a venue we were concerned about snow policies, just in case, and Kate reassured us that they are always on top of snow removal and that would not be a problem. Kate and her staff were always professional and willing to help or give suggestions. The week of the wedding I dropped of enough Christmas lights to wrap a house four times along with endless photos/signs/menus and Kate reassured me that everything would be fine! On our wedding day when we pulled up I was beyond excited to see how everything came out and it was more than I could have imagined! The night went off without a hitch from the appetizers to the main courses and dessert table I still have guests telling me how amazing the food was and how great the staff were. We had a number of guests that had allergies and all of them praised SVCC for being on top of each one!
    I would go back to SVCC for any type of event and I would recommend them to friends and family! Thank You SVCC, Kate and all other staff for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Becky · Married on 01/10/2015

Kate and her staff at Spring Valley Country Club (specifically Marissa) were more than wonderful for our January 10, 2015 wedding. From our very first open house tour to the morning of the wedding, Kate was welcoming, detail-oriented, and extremely organized. She answered emails very quickly (typically the same day, and in a lot of cases within a few hours), and was understanding and supportive of any and all questions, concerns, or comments we had throughout the process. She made my husband and I feel comfortable leaving our day in her very capable hands. Her staff was professional and courteous throughout the event, and the food was more than we expected-- our guests are still commenting on how delicious and creative our station dinner reception was! The venue itself was beautiful--- in fact we fell in love with it the minute we walked into the open house, and loved it more and more each time we visited. Marissa was a wonderful, calming presence from the moment we arrived after our ceremony, and went out of her way to make my husband and I in the loop of what was going on and bringing us refills on our drinks, without being too "in our faces" all night. Overall, our entire experience with Spring Valley Country Club and Kate, Marissa, and the entire staff was perfect. I can't imagine having our reception anywhere else. My husband and I keep talking about how amazingly perfect and beautiful our day was. A HUGE thank you to Kate, for being so in tune with what my vision was and helping that vision become reality. Definitely have your wedding here, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/30/2015

We had our wedding at Spring Valley in October 2014 and we received so many compliments on the food and level of service that was provided by SVCC. Everything was seamless!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Kalee · Married on 10/12/2014

I can't recommend Spring Valley Country Club enough!! Our guests are still raving about the mashed potato bar and all of the other delicious appetizers during cocktail hour. We told the venue ahead of time that it was important to us that dinner service be quick and they delivered!! Not only did our guests receive a hot and delicious meal, they were up and dancing ahead of schedule!!

Kate, the Special Events Director, was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, she was always very quick to respond to questions or concerns and was extremely generous with her time in meeting with us repeatedly throughout the process - she even helped us choose our centerpieces and gave us great tips on local vendors in the area. At our two week meeting, Kate was meticulous in going over every detail of our reception to make sure that everything would go off without a hitch and on our wedding day, she worked diligently behind the scenes to make sure that everything ran smoothly. We were so impressed with her enthusiasm and attention to all of the details that made our reception so special!!

Marissa, the Dining and Event Coordinator, assisted us throughout the wedding night. We can't say enough about how fantastic Marissa was to work with on our wedding date!! She has the perfect personality for her role - calm and collected but able to keep some of our more rambunctious groomsmen in check when necessary - she was great about making sure that all of our needs were met and was always there immediately whenever we needed her - she even took our flower girl for a quick ride in the golf cart!!

Overall, I highly recommend Spring Valley Country Club - the venue and food are fabulous and Kate and Marissa will make sure that your event runs flawlessly and even better than you had envisioned!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2014

So happy with our decision to have our wedding at Spring Valley Country Club!! From the moment I walked in I knew it was the perfect place for our 200 person wedding. Loved the high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. The grounds of the country club are kept immaculate and look stunning in photos. Kate Hill our wedding coordinator was fantastic to work with. She is so nice and so fast to respond to all of our questions!! She kept everything running perfectly the day of the wedding. I cannot give her enough praise! The food was fantastic and people are still taking about how good it was!! Many people told us it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Tatiana · Married on 09/28/2014

We recently had our wedding here and it was great. There is not one issue that I had at all. The level of service was great. Kate (coordinator) was always very helpful an accommodating. Our wedding day went smooth and I felt very secure with the day of coordinator, she stayed with me and lead me through the entire day. she was such a sweetheart.
    The meetings were great, they kept me on task.
    The pros of this venue:
    the scenery
    the food (amazing)
    vendors are very familiar with this venue so there is not anything tricky as far as scheduling goes.
    staff is great
    super clean
    bright
    the value

The cons
    The sign marking SVCC is kinda small, A few guest missed it twice.
    The walk up to front door is a little long.

Sent on 10/15/2014