Robin Ganter Photography

Foxboro, MA View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

People I meet often tell me I’m someone who they feel like they’ve known forever – and this is a compliment I take to heart ❤️. I love being part of the human experience, which is what drew me to capturing special days for amazing couples that want their memories to last a lifetime.

Although I love being based in the New England area, I have been lucky enough to live all over the world before settling here, closer to family and lifelong friends. I worked in the fashion industry (both in front of and behind the camera), which has given me a unique perspective on what works in photography – and what doesn’t.

The first thing on my agenda is wanting to hear more about you, your relationship, what brought you together and what hopes you both have for the future. These might seem odd questions coming from a potential wedding photographer, but I’ve learned that the more I know about you, as a couple, the more I can capture the images, memories and feelings that makeup your unique relationship. This is your special day. So these are going to be your individual pictures and reflect your unique style.

I want you to have one less thing to worry about – while ending up with too many choices when it comes to selecting your favorite shots from the occasion.

So instead of telling you about how amazing my son is (he really is – trust me!), my love of raw oysters, sushi and spa days (not necessarily in that order), I want you to tell me about you. So why not give me a call so we can discuss how your wedding day can be made even more special with the kind of photography that will capture your unique essence as a couple while producing the kind of photographic memories you will cherish for the rest of your lives?

This is your special day and your love story - I look forward to capturing it!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Lauren P. Married on 11/01/2020

We love Robin!!

Where do I begin? Robin is so wonderful to work with, start to finish. She is informative, super friendly, and truly listens to understand your vision! In my opinion, the photographer is one of the most, if not THE most important vendor. We spent months and months putting together our dream day, and Robin captured every single important moment. On top of her amazing artistic abilities, she was just overall fun and easy to work with. She helped me relax (an almost impossible task for any bride on her wedding day), have fun and enjoy the whole process. If I could do it all over again, there is no question. I would choose Robin every single time!

Robin Ganter Photography's reply:

Awwww - thanks, Lauren! Both you and Nick are such good people and let's be honest....beautiful to photograph! I adored every drop of that day from 1st look (gorgeous scenery and beautiful emotion) to your amazing wedding reception - every detail was exquisite. I will never forget shooting portraits outside in January wearing a sleeveless blouse at 74 degrees...crazy AND lucky! I am very grateful to have met you both - and I am sure I will see you again soon! XO
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra L. Married on 10/30/2020

Simply amazing!!

If I had to rate Robin I would give her 10 out of 5 stars. I found her at a bridal even pre-covid life for our 2020 wedding. Come 2020, we had to change our date 3 times- luckily she was available all of those dates and was always checking in with us. Finally in October we got to get married! Robin was on time and simply just amazing. She is amazing at what she does and makes everyone feel comfortable. My husband does not like taking photos and he also just loved her and felt so comfortable as well. EVERY PHOTO we received from her is amazing. We look good in every single one, we jusr love them! Also our two dogs were at our wedding and she’s also great with them! I can’t wait until we have another reason to get photos taken from her!

Robin Ganter Photography's reply:

Wow wow wee wow! 10 out of 5 stars - Thank you! I just have to say, your energy is so contagious...it's no wonder you are both surrounded by so much love. Your blush wedding dress was amazing and you looked so beautiful. It warmed my heart to see Andrew become more and more relaxed taking photos - I appreciated his big hug of gratitude at the end of the night. There is no doubt that you will both be absolutely thrilled together forever...perfect couple! I hope I get to see you both again one day ;)))
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing! Helped us through our 2020 wedding

When the pandemic seemed to be putting the brakes on our dream wedding, Robin helped us to understand the beauty of having a micro wedding. She captured the day perfectly and made it very fun. She kept us on schedule and got all the shots we dreamt of plus some! Can’t wait to have our larger celebration a year later and have Robin capture our family and friends and all the dancing! Highly recommend Robin. She is so responsive and was there for every question during this crazy year!

Robin Ganter Photography's reply:

I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate being part of your Micro Wedding and I get to shoot your big wedding in 2021! I have really enjoyed our relationship since day one - you mean a lot to me as does your review. I adore your family and am truly honoured to have met you all! Not to mention you & Stephen are a perfect match! Can't wait for next October to do it all again ;)

Real Weddings

Team

Robin Ganter
Robin Ganter
Owner

Robin started her photography career as an international model for 10 years and then became a fashion, entertainment & wedding photogrpaher in LA. for the next 15 years. After moving to the east coast 8 years ago - weddings & family have been her only photography passion. She takes great pride in her outstanding customer service, posing expertise, fun loving energy and beautiful photography.

Bill Currie
Bill Currie
2nd Photographer

Bill began shooting with a photo group specialising in landsape photography about 7 years ago. A friend in the group asked him to help shoot a wedding and he has never looked back. Bill's love of landscape mixed with his love of human emotion equals one heck of a wedding photographer! This guy is up for anything...with his outgoing comic personality, huge heart & positivity..he is simply contagious. You can't NOT like Bill...that's all there is to it!

Foxborough Foxboro, MA, 02035
508-731-8696
Location of (Robin Ganter Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding