Makeup by Rosie Inc

Newport, RI View map Visit website

Makeup by Rosie Inc. is a wedding beauty service based in Newport, RI. This experienced makeup artist strives to enhance each client's natural features so they can look and feel radiant on their wedding day. Having worked for private clients as well as numerous celebrities, Rosie Manousos can create many different looks to suit a diverse range of tastes.

Rosie boasts over two decades of experience in the beauty industry. During her career, she has worked with celebrities and television personalities including Sandra Bullock, Joaquin Phoenix, Angie Harman, and many others. She has a wide spectrum of experience in creating high fashion makeup styles as well as natural looks.

When you work with Makeup by Rosie Inc., she will collaborate with you throughout your experience. She will listen to your requests, creating a unique look exclusively for you. From the trial to the day of the event, Rosie is thrilled to incorporate your tastes and style into your wedding day look. She can also provide group services and is happy to travel for destination events.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Erin S. Married on 09/01/2018

Exquisite Work

With her extra special attention to detail and warm personality, Rosie’s art is truly unmatched. Rosie worked her magic on all 5 of us girls, seamlessly rotating and changing looks that made each of us feel like our own princess. She brought such joy to the best day of my life and I will be forever grateful! Simply put, Rosie is the best!

Makeup by Rosie Inc's reply:

Thank you Erin for your kind words and allowing me to be party of your magical day. You are beautiful inside and out!
    Kim Married on 03/10/2018
    I knew from the beginning that my daughter's wedding day had to be one filled with serenity, peace, calm, and joy. She is a gentle soul and to make her day perfect, I needed to make sure everyone around her was genuine and calm. Rosie immediately came to mind. I met Rosie years ago when she prepared corporate executives for film shoots. I knew she was always professional, excellent at her job, very kind, and diplomatic throughout these sessions which were at times a challenge.
    There was no doubt; Rosie Manousos was the perfect fit for our bride. Rosie was different than every other makeup artist we encountered during the planning process. She stood out when compared to others as she is a true professional with class and a very big heart. To be honest, there is no comparison! Rosie is head and shoulders above the rest. Rosie spent the wedding day with us as she applied makeup for me, the maid-of-honor, the grandmother of the bride, and the bride. She not only did a fantastic job (I was washing my makeup off 12 hours after she put it on), she made us all feel beautiful and relaxed. Rosie felt like part of our family and it was just what we needed on what could have been a very stressful day.

I have a younger daughter and can't wait for her wedding. Rosie will have to be a part of it as well! Our weddings would not be complete without her.

Holt Wedding
  • Colleen
    Colleen H. Married on 12/09/2016

Exceptional artist & wonderful person. Amazing!!!

Rosie is truly a master of her craft. She has an incredible ability to not only make you look good but make you feel good. She is a true professional and knows every trick of the trade to look good at every angle both on the camera and off. Her warm personality makes you feel relaxed and confident. For my wedding day, it rained at the end of the services and Rosie was quick to rush to my side to fix my makeup and hair (even though she was only hired for makeup) She saved my day and it was all out of the kindness of her heart. She didn't want me to look anything less then spectacular! You not only get an exceptional makeup artist with Rosie but you get someone who has passion for making sure you feel your absolute best! She truly is one of a kind!

Makeup by Rosie Inc's reply:

Colleen, thank you so much for this beautiful review. I am so blessed to get to work with fabulous women like you and be part of your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Rosie Manousos
Rosie Manousos
Owner

Hello~

I've been doing makeup for over 20 years, guiding women by enhancing their inner beauty for TV screens or their wedding day. I offer on-location wedding makeup and hairstyling services in the New England area. Whether you are a bride or a television pro, I take the time to listen to you. What is your style? What makes you feel confident? Then, using the finest products and my artistry, I draw out the perfect vision of you. I am proficient in airbrush makeup, working with women of all ages and ethnicities. It would be my honor to share my experience with you and help make your day even more unforgettable.

Newport Newport, RI, 02841
Location of (Makeup by Rosie Inc)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding