Tiverton, RI 02878 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Makeup by Rosie Inc

It's easy to confuse application with artistry... a common mistake. Anyone can apply makeup. Artists transform matronly matriarchs into glamorous sirens...gawky teens into graceful swans...over-processed celebrities into dashing Hollywood icons. Introducing makeup artist Rosie Manousos.

Rosie's gift is the personal touch. Your skin tone and your particular needs are not "one-size-fits-all." Rosie is adept at mixing colors to arrive at just the right palette for your face, and to her, every face is a canvas waiting to be transformed.

Rosie is proficient at airbrush makeup, working with men and women of all ages and all ethnicities. Her client list includes big name stars like Sandra Bullock, Shia LaBeouf and Kevin Spacey, to political figures, Colin Powell, Mike Huckabee and Ross Perot.

But ultimately, it's all about the instincts of an artist taking the time to really see the potential before her and putting her client at ease while orchestrating a complete transformation.

rosie3
img0284

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Makeup by Rosie Inc

Kim · Married on 03/10/2018

I knew from the beginning that my daughter's wedding day had to be one filled with serenity, peace, calm, and joy. She is a gentle soul and to make her day perfect, I needed to make sure everyone around her was genuine and calm. Rosie immediately came to mind. I met Rosie years ago when she prepared corporate executives for film shoots. I knew she was always professional, excellent at her job, very kind, and diplomatic throughout these sessions which were at times a challenge.
    There was no doubt; Rosie Manousos was the perfect fit for our bride. Rosie was different than every other makeup artist we encountered during the planning process. She stood out when compared to others as she is a true professional with class and a very big heart. To be honest, there is no comparison! Rosie is head and shoulders above the rest. Rosie spent the wedding day with us as she applied makeup for me, the maid-of-honor, the grandmother of the bride, and the bride. She not only did a fantastic job (I was washing my makeup off 12 hours after she put it on), she made us all feel beautiful and relaxed. Rosie felt like part of our family and it was just what we needed on what could have been a very stressful day.

I have a younger daughter and can't wait for her wedding. Rosie will have to be a part of it as well! Our weddings would not be complete without her.

Holt Wedding

Sent on 02/01/2016

Patricia · event on 07/19/2015

I called Rosie a few days before my 50th birthday to come to my home to do my makeup and 2 of my friends for my "surprise " birthday party. Rosie was very accommodating to my last minute request and our makeup was perfect!!! She was extremely professional and we felt like we were celebrities!! I wish she could do my makeup every day!!!

Sent on 01/31/2016
  • User6356432 · event on 04/25/2015

Rosie has an absolute gift for applying make up! She was able to make my 18 year old daughter's make up look stunning and natural at the same time! Her face looked beautiful without being overdone! We have used Rosie for all of our special occasions, and we have had many! I have even used her talents for my annual Halloween party!! I have never been disappointed in her amazing work!! She is punctual and professional with years of experience in the industry. If you are searching for a truly gifted, talented, professional make up artist, look no further!

Sent on 02/13/2016