Pro Radiance Artistry

East Greenwich, Rhode Island View map Visit website

Pro Radiance Artistry is a wedding day beauty service based in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. Specializing in bridal beauty that encompasses airbrush makeup, airbrush spray tanning, hair, facials and waxing, they provide full bridal glam from head to toe. Owner Keri Sweet-Ziak believes that "happy girls are the prettiest,” and she and her team strive to ensure that you not only feel pretty, but are completely happy with how you look and feel on your big day. Choosing a hair or makeup artist can be stressful, but Keri’s team will put you completely at ease with their professionalism, skill, and industry tips and tricks.

Experience

Keri has worked for renowned companies such as MAC, Smashbox, Nars, Bobbi Brown, Clarins, Elemis, Bliss, and Murad. She has had the opportunity to work on celebrities such as Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town and was also the lead makeup artist for the Marchesa Fashion Show in Nashville in 2012. Her experience with on screen makeup means she knows how to enhance every feature on the most photographed day of your life.

Pro Radiance Artistry offers a full menu of on-site beauty services, not only for the bride, but for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride/groom as well. Their expertise doesn’t stop at hair and makeup. Skincare, waxing, and airbrush spray tans are all a part of the experience, and you can even choose a la carte options, such as simple false eyelash application, (since everyone knows it’s not as easy as it looks!). Start with a consultation, hair and makeup trial to pin down your wedding day style, from a sleek blowout to a chic updo. Glow with a spray tan that will give you a “just back from the beach” look that is never orange, and compliment your features with airbrush makeup that will last all day and night. Other wedding day beauty services offered include:

• Facials
  • Group services

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Leigh
    Leigh W. Married on 05/27/2022

Most beautiful hair, makeup and spray tan in Newport!

Keri was an absolute angel to work with! I had my initial consultation phone call her with in September 2021 and knew the second we got off the call that I had to work with her for my wedding. We had a very similar vibe and she just seemed to get me and everything I was hoping to achieve. I originally wasn't going to do a hair/makeup/spray tan trial, but I am so happy that I did because I was able to meet Keri (and Courtney!) in person and was beyond thrilled with the outcome of everything (which made me even more excited for my wedding day)!! On the day of my wedding, Keri did my makeup and Courtney did my hair, and I truly couldn't have felt more beautiful. I can't tell you the number of compliments I received from all my guests, I really felt like a princess. Keri and Courtney were INCREDIBLE to work with, they were both so calm and flexible with all of my asks and my family and friends' requests. They are experts at what they do and everyone was so thrilled with the way they looked. I really can't imagine my wedding day without them. Do not hesitate to book Pro Radiance for your event - you will NOT regret it.
    Sydney M. Married on 05/15/2022

Amazing!

Keri and her team were a dream to work with. We hired Pro Radiance Artistry for my wedding party's hair and makeup and wow, did they blow it out of the water! I've never felt more beautiful in my life. Throughout the entire process, Keri was professional, kind and so incredibly talented. I also received a spray tan for my wedding day and you cannot go wrong with Keri's services. She made me feel comfortable and gave me a flawless tan for the big day. Keri and Courtney, thank you for everything. If you're getting married in the RI area, I highly recommend hiring Pro Radiance for your beauty needs!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing wedding hair and makeup team

I hired Keri and Courtney to do hair and makeup for me, both moms, my bridesmaids and my officiant (a friend) for my wedding earlier this month. Both Keri and Courtney were absolutely great- they coordinated with my wedding planner to make a schedule for the day, and then came on time and completed everyone's hair and makeup with plenty of time for pictures! I thought both Keri and Courtney did an amazing job - the ladies in my bridal party are not big "hair and makeup" people, but Courtney was able to replicate what each of my ladies wanted for her updo, and Keri was able to make each one of them feel completely comfortable about putting on event makeup. And all of them looked SO GOOD! I was really happy with my own hair and makeup as well. Not only did they do excellent work, they are both friendly and lovely people that are so easy to work with. It is really important to have a friendly hair and makeup team because they spend a lot of time with you and your bridal party on the day! And Keri and Courtney really delivered! Thank you to both Keri and Courtney for beautifying everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

5875 Post Road East Greenwich, Rhode Island, 02818
Location of (Pro Radiance Artistry)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding