Pro Radiance Artistry Reviews

Pro Radiance Artistry 7
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 07/03/2019

Professional All Around

Keri and her team were so great. They are a talented team and I would recommend their services to anyone! Our airbrush makeup was beautiful and lasted all day. They are definitely the team you want to make you feel beautiful on your special day. Also- Keri didn’t even do my hair that day, I had a different hair artist come in- and Keri took it upon herself to fix my curls that were falling. She is honestly the best. Thanks so much Keri!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Pro Radiance Artistry 8
    Pro Radiance Artistry 9
    Pro Radiance Artistry 10
    Pro Radiance Artistry 11
    Pro Radiance Artistry 12
  • U

Urmila Aigner · Married on 05/17/2019

Expert work in a very pleasant atmosphere

Keri and her hair stylist did such fabulous hair and makeup for my daughter's junior prom. She is very talented and trust me, she's an amazing artist!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding- makeup

I am so happy I hired Kerri to do my makeup aswell as the bridal party. Great communication, organized, and she did an amazing job on everyone’s makeup!
    Highly recommended and extremely talented!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jess · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing to work with!

Pro Radiance was awesome to work with. Keri was very helpful and responsive. I had my makeup done by Keri on one occasion and had Jessica for myself and my entire bridal party. Everyone loved their makeup. Highly recommend Keri and her team!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceeded Expectations

Keri and her team were wonderful to work with. She was so relaxed and knowledgeable and it really helped me to relax. She was so professional and all my girls looked like the best versions of themselves - no heavy, fake looking makeup! Everyone loved their looks! You can't go wrong hiring Keri!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/01/2018

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Keri did my makeup for my wedding in June 2018 and Victoria did my hair. The Pro Radiance Artistry team was so professional and kind, and made me feel 100% comfortable on my wedding day. Keri is the absolute sweetest and will listen to any concerns/requests you have. She also did my spray tan, which came out so natural and flawless! I highly recommend them for any wedding! My bridesmaids had nothing but great things to say about their experience as well. Thank you Keri for making me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Pro Radiance Artistry 13

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely book Pro Radiance!

Working with Keri was a dream! I booked Keri for my April 2018 wedding. Prior to my wedding day, I had booked a make-up trial for the same day that I was a guest at wedding in CT. My makeup looked flawless and lasted all night. I received tons of compliments. I also booked Keri for my engagement photos and she did an amazing job. I want a natural look and she made my skin look beautiful and did a great job of covering up tan lines (I was wearing an off-the-shoulder dress).

For the actual wedding day, I booked makeup for myself and 8 others and hair for the bridesmaids. Keri and her colleague were on-time and professional, but super sweet to have around on such a hectic wedding. Keri kept the morning moving to make sure we were done on time and I appreciate the way she was able to help the group along. Everyone's hair and makeup was absolutely gorgeous and lasted all night.

I couldn't be happier with Pro Radiance and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Alexis · Married on 10/28/2017

Keri, the owner of Pro Radiance and her team is absolutely fantastic!! I had myself (the bride), 6 bridesmaids, 3 flower girls and my mother - everyone's hair and makeup came out flawless and it stayed on all day. Everyone got the air brushing and it looked very natural. Pro Radiance was actually my second makeup trial, I had previously had a disaster of an experience with a different vendor who made me look like a clown. I wrote an email to Keri immediately after I left the other vendor's trial and explained my frustrations. Keri talked to me on the phone for a half hour and explained her style, I immediately felt more confidence. I hired Pro Radiance immediately after my first trial, Keri was determined to get my makeup looking the way I wanted, natural and simple. And the day of the wedding was even more perfect, Keri made me look exactly the way I wanted - I LOVED my make up, it was fresh all day through the night! And my hair was also perfect! Everyone in my bridal party looked so fantastic! If you want perfection and a Beauty vendor that listens to all your requests to the T - then you'll be 100% satisfied with Pro Radiance!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Pro Radiance was absolutely AMAZING! They were so professional and SO talented! Everyone looked stunning - Thank you Pro Radiance for making my day to special!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

Pro Radiance was exceptional! We had a very large party for them to get ready -- 12 bridesmaids, one junior bridesmaid, two flower girls, both the mother of the bride and mother of the groom, plus the BRIDE. They worked like a well-oiled machine and got hair and make-up done with time to spare. They were very flexible and even came the night before to get us ready for the rehearsal dinner. Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2017

The girls from Pro Radiance Artistry were amazing to work with! They did such a beautiful job with hair and make up for our wedding. My wife and I couldn't be happier with their service! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Geena · Married on 06/17/2017

Picking Pro Radiance Artistry for my wedding was the best decision I made. I used Pro-Radiance for my spray tan and wedding makeup and could not be happier. From the start Keri was super responsive and put me at ease. During my makeup trial Keri really took time to understand what I was looking for on my wedding day. She also took time to understand my skin and what color pallets were best for my skin tone. I felt completely comfortable that if there was anything I wanted to change or didn't like that she wouldn't be offended - but that never happened. I was so excited about how she did my makeup. I never got a spray tan before, but she talked through it with me and I loved it. I will definitely go back to her for one even though it's about an hour away from me. Everyone thought it was a natural tan and it lasted a long time! On the wedding day Keri and Jessica were ahead of schedule and made me and my girls - even the moms and my grandma feel so relaxed and so beautiful. All of my bridesmaids, the moms, and my grandma, and myself were beyond happy with our makeup. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and got a lot of compliments. I can not say enough good things about Pro Radiance!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 02/11/2017

Kerri and team were an absolute pleasure to work with leading up to and on the day of my wedding. They effortlessly helped to transform the vision and look I envisioning for my wedding day. Kerri also uses high quality products, including airbrushed foundation which lasted the entirety of the day and into the evening on my wedding. Without hesitation or reservation, I would recommend ProRadiance Artistry for wedding day hair and makeup as well as any other special event.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Kendall · Married on 11/12/2016

I am so happy that I booked my bridal makeup with Pro Radiance! From the first time I spoke with Keri, her professionalism and responsiveness spoke volumes! The trial and the day-of makeup were exactly the same and her work was incredible. She truly helped to make my special day so much more special. I am looking forward to working with Keri for my next event! I highly recommend Pro Radiance! Thank you, Keri!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

I am so glad I went with pro radiance artistry for my wedding. They were on time and very prepared. Everybody looked great for the big day! The best part is the makeup wasn't over done so we didn't look like clowns!

Sent on 10/22/2016

I simply can't say enough about Keri and her services! I had the perfect glowing tan for my BIG day and not to mention flawless makeup that lasted all night long! During my trial, Keri was patient enough to show me multiple looks and even recommended a good skin regimen, as she is also a certified Esthetician. Thank you Keri, for making me look my very best on the biggest day of my life! Can't wait to have my makeup done again, pencil me in for NYE :)

All the best,
    Alyssa

Sent on 12/04/2013

Emily · Married on 07/02/2016

Definitely use Pro Radiance for your glam squad! Keri and her team are wonderful! They are accommodating, organized, professional and great at what they do. I would definitely recommend Keri and her team for your wedding or any event where you need to sparkle!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Anastasia · Married on 02/14/2016

Keri and her team were amazing! She is extremely professional and her work in impeccable. My wedding day was exactly what we tested at my trial. Using airbrush was amazing because it felt so light and that I didnt have a ton of makeup caked on my face. She did myself, my bridesmaids and my mom. My mom is her 70s and doesn't usually wear a ton of makeup, what Keri did was just enhance her features and she looked lovely. My bridesmaids were thrilled with their makeup and hair and the cost is extremely reasonable. She and her hair girl came to my inlaws where we were getting ready which made things super easy. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 03/05/2016
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 01/09/2016

Keri was a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable in skin care and in makeup. I had gotten a makeup trial for my wedding before I went to see Keri and had an awful experience. When I met with Keri I told her of the vision I wanted to go with, the actual day of my wedding I ended up changing my makeup colors and vision and Keri was quick and knew exactly how I wanted to look. When she was done with my makeup for that day, I looked in the mirror and felt really beautiful. She is so caring, and talented and very professional. She made all my bridesmaids and my mother look beautiful and natural. We were all so impressed. It was my moms first makeup application and she loved the way she looked. I would highly recommend Keri for your skincare and makeup needs because she is that passionate about this field. Thank you love and hope to work with you again!!

Sent on 03/05/2016

These girls are amazing!! They made a very important decision and process just so easy! I did two trials and both times they did exactly what the picture I showed them looked like. I left feeling so confident that I was in the right hands on my wedding day, and they did not disappoint. They arrived on time, finished early and had me and my girls looking gorgeous! I couldn't get over how stunning my wedding party was! Kerri and Krista are truly talented at what they do and I am so thankful I had them on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Keri was amazing to work with, I'm so glad I chose Pro Radiance Artistry to help me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Keri was quick to respond to ANY question I had prior to the wedding and made sure I was happy and comfortable with the "look" I was going for on that day. She traveled to my wedding venue, which made the day so much less stressful! She also brought a hair stylist to work with and they were both so professional, friendly and made my girls feel so beautiful! Before the wedding, Keri told me how much time is needed for hair and makeup per girl and I came up with a schedule for that day (which also helped with letting the girls know when to be in my room). They stuck to that schedule with no problem at all, which (again) made the day so much less stressful! I highly recommend choosing Pro Radiance Artistry for your big day!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Allison · Married on 10/23/2015

Before I found Keri, I had makeup trials with four other makeup artists. Each time, I left crying and never thought I would find the one! My wedding day makeup was so important to me and no one could give me the look I was going for....until I met Keri. After my trial with Keri, I was so blown away by her artistry. I looked like a more glamorous version of my everyday self. Her personality was so fun and friendly. I knew she was the one and I booked her right on the spot!

On our wedding day, she made myself and my bridesmaids look gorgeous! The airbrush makeup photographed like a dream and last all night! I cannot say enough great things about Keri!!!! She is the absolute best!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

I first used Keri and Pro Radiance Artistry as a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding. I LOVED my make-up and knew I had to book them for my own wedding the following year. I received so many compliments on my airbrush make-up at my wedding and couldn't be happier with the final product. Thank you, Keri, for helping me to look my very best on the most important day of my life :)

Sent on 09/16/2015

Kamyla · Married on 07/25/2015

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Keri. Her work is amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist, I look at my wedding pictures and see that I really lucked out. Keri was absolutely wonderful to work with. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is kind and attentive as well. My makeup was completely flawless and I felt like the absolute best version of myself. My whole wedding party loved their makeup as well. Thank you Keri for doing an amazing job! I'd choose you over and over again as my makeup artist! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2016