This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2011

An award-winning wedding hair and makeup service in Warwick, Rhode Island, Makeover Artistry produces stunning hair styles and flawless makeup application. Owner Donna Sousa works with couples and their wedding parties to enhance and create the perfect complexion for their special day. Although they specialize in bridal hair and makeup, Makeover Artistry also provides beauty services for other special events, such as editorial photo shoots, pageants, and television appearances.

Through consultations and hair and makeup trials, couples will be able to work with Donna to find a style and design that best suits them. Fully licensed and professionally experienced, Donna has experience with providing hair, hair removal via waxing, makeup, salon, spa, and teeth whitening services. Regarding hair services, the team at Makeover Artistry has experience with blowouts, coloring, extensions, relaxers, haircuts, and perms and textured styling. If interested, they also offer Keratin treatment and formal updos and styling. For makeup services, couples can request natural, airbrush, or contour makeup, but Makeover Artistry specializes in airbrush foundation. If desired, couples and their wedding parties can request for eyebrow and eyelash tinting, fake eyelash application, eye makeup, and tattoo coverage. All hair and makeup services can be provided on-site.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

$110

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

What is the starting price for body art?

$15

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$10

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Spa
Teeth Whitening

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

99% Recommended by couples

M
Manasa N. Married on 10/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Found the perfect one for my wedding day!!

Donna is so professional and she did a wonderful job. I was looking for a perfect make up artist for my skin and when I did the trial with her it was perfect, she did the make up accordingly to my face. On the wedding day, my bridal make up was so beautiful. Everyone loved it!!!! She is the best!!!
J
Jamie Married on 09/23/2023

Donna is THE BEST!!!!

Donna has done my makeup throughout my whole wedding process. The engagement session, all the trials, etc. she was always so sweet and always on time! She is very communicative and flexible. She and her crew had 11 girls to do the day of my wedding and they came at the time they said they would be there and were done in the time they said they would be. She and her crew made everyone look and feel absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments and the makeup and hair lasted throughout the night into the next day. Donna recently did my hair/makeup for a wedding I was attending as a guest and she did such an amazing job. Whether you’re getting married or just need your makeup done for an event, Donna is your go-to! 10/10 the best in makeup/hair/personality/professionalism/promptness!!!! Thank you so much ❤️
M
Millie Married on 09/16/2023

Donna is outstanding!

As the mother of the bride, I am eternally grateful Donna Sousa was available for my daughter’s wedding. This is the first wedding for my family and as my only daughter, I wanted this part to be very special and memorable for her. After scrolling through many bridal stylist sites and leaving messages and actually making an appointment for a trial, something made me scroll through the Wedding Wire and Knot sites again. Donna’s website popped up for the first time and after seeing all her work experiences, accolades, and excellent reviews, I called Donna with every fingers crossed. What a relief when she told me not only is she available, but she will be providing the service!! From the first phone call to the day of the wedding, Donna was very professional, calm, communicative, down to earth, open to ideas, accommodating, and very supportive, and understanding. It was one aspect of the wedding my daughter and I didn’t worry about at all. When we went for our make up and hair trials, my daughter and I had such a fun time. Donna knew the shades of make up to use based on our skin tones and even used the airbrush which is new to us. Tina created a masterpiece with our hair blending styles from pictures and respecting our expectations. With my thinning hair, Tina added hair extensions which was a surprise and created such an amazing and intricate hairstyle that I have never seen and imagine having for the wedding. My trial make up even stayed on beyond 24 hrs as Donna bragged which was so true because I didn’t reapply when my husband and I went to our anniversary dinner the next day. After our trial experiences, my daughter and I knew we were very lucky to have Donna and Tina as our bridal hair and make up artists!
Besides being our professional artist, Donna was a life saver when I needed to find a seamstress for my mom’s and my dress (which needed a lot of adjustments). Everyone I called was all booked and I was in complete panic! She connected me with one which she had highly recommended and miraculously was available. Is there anything Donna can’t do??? Nope!!
The morning of the wedding, Donna and Tina worked very well together and were completely organized getting 10 ladies ready for the big day. The bridesmaids were happy that they didn’t have to do their own make up and hair since they don’t normally wear a lot of make up and style their hair mostly in pony tails (as pharmacists). My mom and mother in law felt so special as well like they were the “queens of the ball”! When everyone was done and we were all dressed, we all looked so radiant and gorgeous! My daughter had a huge smile on her face and was so elated which is all I ever wished for on her wedding day. She was the most beautiful bride in the whole world! We received many compliments from the guests…even the word “hot” was used! Donna and Tina are 2 precious people that will make every bride’s dream come true…to feel and look like a princess bride on her special day!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Eloquent Images Photography Eloquent Images Photography Wedding Photographers

Talented and so sweet and always professional, a great combination for your make up needs. You can't go wrong with Makeover.

Robinson Wedding Photography Robinson Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Makeover Artistry several times. I highly recommend Donna for all of your makeup and hair needs for your bridal party.

Dana Siles Photographer Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

Donna is an awesome makeup artist and a truly genuine person!

Sentinel Limousine & Coach
· Wedding Favors
Sweet Streams Chocolate Fountains
5.0 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
· Wedding Cakes

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours