48 Hillside Road Garden City Center, Cranston, RI 02920 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Best of You, Inc

The award-winning hair stylists and makeup artists at Studio B are innovative and creative professionals who provide both on-site and in-studio bridal services. Our studio is conveniently located in Garden City Center in Cranston.

Studio B has become one of the most sought after bridal salons in New England. They love working with brides to help them create their ideal bridal look for their big day.

Studio B Salon has won "Best of RI" in 2012, 2013, and 2014 in addition to "Best of Wedding" awards in 2013 and 2014.

Pre-Wedding Consultations are highly recommended for all brides so that you can work with the Studio B stylists and makeup artists to create the perfect look for your big day.

Please visit our website for more information about Studio B!

www.studiob-salon.com

The Best of You, Inc 5
  • Ashley Girten

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Mallori is the best!!!

Mallori from The Best of You did my bridesmaids’, my mom’s, and my hair for my wedding in May and she did such an amazing job! I went for a super glam look with lots of volume, shiny bouncy curls, extensions (I brought my own clip-ins), and a sparkly hair vine weaved throughout my style, and Mal completely executed my vision perfectly!Prior to my wedding day, I spent a lot of time talking to Kristi about all my wedding details and vision. I actually had a different hairstylist from a totally different company cancel on me 2 months before my wedding, and I was left scrambling trying to find someone to do our hair. It was such a blessing in disguise because that’s how I ended up speaking with Kristi and booking Mallori, and I couldn’t be happier! My Newport wedding was a destination wedding for me, so I wasn’t able to come in for a hair trial, and Mal actually ended up doing my trail on Kristi’s hair and sending me a bunch of photos, which was SO amazing and so far above and beyond what I could have asked for. On my wedding day, Mal was so sweet and fun, all of my girls came out looking like models, and she spent so much time on me perfecting every little detail and single strand of hair until it was absolutely perfect. I can’t recommend her enough! Mal and Kristi are such a pleasure to work with and Mal will have you looking and feeling like the most beautiful bride in the world!!! Love them so much!!!!

The Best of You, Inc 6
    The Best of You, Inc 7
    The Best of You, Inc 8
    The Best of You, Inc 9
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristi and Mallory KILLED IT for my September wedding this year. They were such great people and had great energy! They had my hair and makeup to tackle, as well as my bridesmaids and both MOB and MOG. They totally killed it. I could NOT have been happier with the way EVERYTHING went. I had a small hair freak out moment but Mallory was calm and cool and made some minor adjustments. She made me feel so comfortable and made sure I looked PERFECT! Kristi started with a bridesmaid and the rest of us wanted that exact look, she nailed the look with the first girl! We all looked and felt so beautiful. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone. From trial to day of execution it was flawless. If I had to do the wedding day all over again I would chose them over and over. They're the best! Thanks for the perfect day ladies!

The Best of You, Inc 10
    The Best of You, Inc 17
    The Best of You, Inc 18
    Sent on 10/18/2017

The Best of You, Inc FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• 48 Hillside Road Garden City Center, Garden City Center Cranston, RI, 02920 See on map
    401-246-8793 (Phone number)