The Best of You, Inc

Cranston, RI View map Visit website

A new and unique bridal focused brand from one of the owner's of the award-winning Studio B Salon; The Best of You rings true to it’s name. Merging bridal hair & makeup artistry with expert fashion & photo shoot styling.

This fashion forward approach ensures that every detail is in place and that each bride feels at ease and excited for the day they have been dreaming of. The Best of You is proud to continue our very close and special relationship with Studio B Salon. The incredible amount of bridal business we have done as Studio B made us realize that it was time to create a new brand that focuses solely on brides and every aspect of bridal fashion. From hair & makeup to wardrobe to photo shoot styling, The Best of You works with each bride to bring their wedding day vision to life.

Hall of Fame "Best of Weddings" from The Knot

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Nicole K. Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I got the pleasure of working with Kristi and her team not once, but twice due to Covid. Kristi did my hair and makeup for our elopement ceremony and then again for our bigger wedding celebration this May. She was very easy to work and plan with along the way, and my hair and makeup came out amazing. I absolutely loved it both times, even though we did something slightly different each time. All of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law loved it. I HIGHLY recommend hiring the best of you! It's totally worth it to not stress about your makeup looking unnatural, or you having to redo your hair on the day of! Kristi made things so easy, and we all looking amazing!!
  • Carrie
    Carrie B. Married on 12/09/2020

Amazing Job!

I absolutely loved working with Kristi and Katie. My wedding hair and make-up were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Katie did a great job! Kristi was so patient with me when I was finalizing which of my bridesmaids would get their hair done, there were some late changes to the plan due to COVID. Everything felt very safe and sanitary. It was great that they came to us! I could not give them a better recommendation!
    Katie Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Team!

Kristi and Sarah were absolutely amazing to work with, from the trial to the day of our wedding. They were professional and fun through helping our entire crew look flawless for the wedding, with hair and make-up surviving the hottest day of the summer! They listened to what each person was looking for and the results were absolutely beautiful. Would recommend over and over and over.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Mike & Anna
    24 photos · 09/06/2016

334 Knight St Cranston, RI, 02888
401-246-8793
Location of (The Best of You, Inc)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding