The Best of You, Inc

48 Hillside Road Garden City Center, Cranston, RI 02920 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Best of You, Inc

The award-winning hair stylists and makeup artists at Studio B are innovative and creative professionals who provide both on-site and in-studio bridal services. Our studio is conveniently located in Garden City Center in Cranston.

Studio B has become one of the most sought after bridal salons in New England. They love working with brides to help them create their ideal bridal look for their big day.

Studio B Salon has won "Best of RI" in 2012, 2013, and 2014 in addition to "Best of Wedding" awards in 2013 and 2014.

Pre-Wedding Consultations are highly recommended for all brides so that you can work with the Studio B stylists and makeup artists to create the perfect look for your big day.

Please visit our website for more information about Studio B!

www.studiob-salon.com

The Best of You, Inc 5
The Best of You, Inc 6
The Best of You, Inc 7

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristi and Mallory KILLED IT for my September wedding this year. They were such great people and had great energy! They had my hair and makeup to tackle, as well as my bridesmaids and both MOB and MOG. They totally killed it. I could NOT have been happier with the way EVERYTHING went. I had a small hair freak out moment but Mallory was calm and cool and made some minor adjustments. She made me feel so comfortable and made sure I looked PERFECT! Kristi started with a bridesmaid and the rest of us wanted that exact look, she nailed the look with the first girl! We all looked and felt so beautiful. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone. From trial to day of execution it was flawless. If I had to do the wedding day all over again I would chose them over and over. They're the best! Thanks for the perfect day ladies!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    The Best of You, Inc 14
    The Best of You, Inc 15
    The Best of You, Inc 16

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

We chose Studio B and worked with Kristi (owner) and Mallori. These two did an incredible job and did it much quicker than anticipated and was not rushed at all. We did a trial first. For the makeup i didnt have any particular requests and told her just a general “I dont wear much makeup. I dont want to look cakey and want the makeup to look soft and natural.” She did just that in both the trial and the big wedding day. It was natural and I felt beautiful. I actually came out better the day of!
    Mallori did my hair for the trial and for the final day. From the trial which I though was perfect she seemed to make it even better the day of! I gave her a picture of my idea and she did it amazingly and in such a way that I was able to dance all night without my hair falling out. The hair looked soft and not slicked back.
    Both stylists did mine as well as my 5 bridesmaids and the two mothers makeup and hair. All of them looked beautiful and were very happy with their results. I would recommend Studio B with Kristi and Mallori to anyone who asked.

Sent on 12/16/2016

The Best of You, Inc FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• 48 Hillside Road Garden City Center, Garden City Center Cranston, RI, 02920 See on map
    401-246-8793 (Phone number)