The Best of You, Inc Reviews

The Best of You, Inc 4
The Best of You, Inc 5

Katie · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Team!

Kristi and Sarah were absolutely amazing to work with, from the trial to the day of our wedding. They were professional and fun through helping our entire crew look flawless for the wedding, with hair and make-up surviving the hottest day of the summer! They listened to what each person was looking for and the results were absolutely beautiful. Would recommend over and over and over.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Ashley Girten

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Mallori is the best!!!

Mallori from The Best of You did my bridesmaids’, my mom’s, and my hair for my wedding in May and she did such an amazing job! I went for a super glam look with lots of volume, shiny bouncy curls, extensions (I brought my own clip-ins), and a sparkly hair vine weaved throughout my style, and Mal completely executed my vision perfectly!Prior to my wedding day, I spent a lot of time talking to Kristi about all my wedding details and vision. I actually had a different hairstylist from a totally different company cancel on me 2 months before my wedding, and I was left scrambling trying to find someone to do our hair. It was such a blessing in disguise because that’s how I ended up speaking with Kristi and booking Mallori, and I couldn’t be happier! My Newport wedding was a destination wedding for me, so I wasn’t able to come in for a hair trial, and Mal actually ended up doing my trail on Kristi’s hair and sending me a bunch of photos, which was SO amazing and so far above and beyond what I could have asked for. On my wedding day, Mal was so sweet and fun, all of my girls came out looking like models, and she spent so much time on me perfecting every little detail and single strand of hair until it was absolutely perfect. I can’t recommend her enough! Mal and Kristi are such a pleasure to work with and Mal will have you looking and feeling like the most beautiful bride in the world!!! Love them so much!!!!

The Best of You, Inc 6
    The Best of You, Inc 7
    The Best of You, Inc 8
    The Best of You, Inc 9
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristi and Mallory KILLED IT for my September wedding this year. They were such great people and had great energy! They had my hair and makeup to tackle, as well as my bridesmaids and both MOB and MOG. They totally killed it. I could NOT have been happier with the way EVERYTHING went. I had a small hair freak out moment but Mallory was calm and cool and made some minor adjustments. She made me feel so comfortable and made sure I looked PERFECT! Kristi started with a bridesmaid and the rest of us wanted that exact look, she nailed the look with the first girl! We all looked and felt so beautiful. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone. From trial to day of execution it was flawless. If I had to do the wedding day all over again I would chose them over and over. They're the best! Thanks for the perfect day ladies!

The Best of You, Inc 10
    The Best of You, Inc 17
    The Best of You, Inc 18
    Sent on 10/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

We chose Studio B and worked with Kristi (owner) and Mallori. These two did an incredible job and did it much quicker than anticipated and was not rushed at all. We did a trial first. For the makeup i didnt have any particular requests and told her just a general “I dont wear much makeup. I dont want to look cakey and want the makeup to look soft and natural.” She did just that in both the trial and the big wedding day. It was natural and I felt beautiful. I actually came out better the day of!
    Mallori did my hair for the trial and for the final day. From the trial which I though was perfect she seemed to make it even better the day of! I gave her a picture of my idea and she did it amazingly and in such a way that I was able to dance all night without my hair falling out. The hair looked soft and not slicked back.
    Both stylists did mine as well as my 5 bridesmaids and the two mothers makeup and hair. All of them looked beautiful and were very happy with their results. I would recommend Studio B with Kristi and Mallori to anyone who asked.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Marci · Married on 05/07/2016

Studio B was my regular salon and I loved them so much I didn't even have to think about who I was going to book for my hair & makeup for my May 7th wedding. I don't trust my hair to anyone else but Sam! I specifically requested Sam for hair and Kristi (the owner) for makeup, and they added a third stylist Kelsey because I had a relatively large wedding party/family who needed services. They came to us at our hotel in Warwick, and everything went so smoothly. Kristi was in charge of booking/coordinating everything, and she came up with a perfect schedule to keep us on track despite several changes on our part. I also have to add that shortly after booking, I unexpectedly moved out of state and could only be in town one day prior to my wedding (two months before) so they were very accommodating with booking my trial on that day. I thought the prices were a tiny bit high compared to other weddings I had been in in NY and CT, but you get what you pay for and in this case I knew it would be 100% worth the cost! They also don't charge extra for things like false lashes or airbrush vs. natural makeup which was a bonus. My bridal party and I absolutely LOVED our hair and makeup!!! Book them early and I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Pat · Married on 10/10/2015

Studio B did hair and makeup for my daughters wedding. They really know how to make someone older feel just as beautiful as the bridesmaids. They were pleasant and professional. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2015

StudioB came to Newport for hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party. They were incredible! Very fun to work with, and we looked gorgeous! I highly recommend them and will be going to StudioB for my hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Mary · Married on 08/28/2015

Is there a way to give Chelsea and Kristi and Anna 100 stars? Studio B saved my sanity and my wedding. I am a fairly low-key person when it comes to everyday routines but for my wedding, it was so important for my look to be right. I had a trial with another salon previously, and the stylist and I were not on the same page. The communication was just not there, and a different experience at a second salon left me feeling desperate. Chelsea was beyond sweet and understanding, and really knows what she's doing. (Also, my fine hair stayed up all night through all of that dancing!) Anna made all of my bridesmaids look phenomenal too. Thank you both, and thank you Kristi, for putting up with me! :)

Sent on 09/03/2015

Kathryn · Married on 06/27/2015

Exactly what I wanted! Kristi was amazing and has such an amazing touch. Everyone loved her makeup and she made everyone look stunning yet natural. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2015

The talent and quality of service I received from the Studio B staff was above and beyond anything I could have imagined ! I chose them for my engagement photos and knew from how beautiful my hair and makeup turned out that I would be using them for my wedding. I wanted a natural yet modern look for my wedding and that's exactly what the owner Kristi delivered ! My bridesmaids walked down the aisle looking like absolute perfection from the studio B team. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a stress free experience !

Sent on 10/21/2015

The girls at Studio B made me and the girls in my wedding party feel like movie stars. We received so many compliments on our hair and makeup, it was unbelievable. The efficiency with which they worked doing a party of seven girls all for hair and makeup, in a span of under three hours, was like nothing I have seen. They made each of us feel beautiful, and as a bride, that meant the world to me to see my girls so happy with how they looked. A special shout out to Kelly and Caroline for their amazing jobs on my bridal look! Thank you Studio B!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/22/2014

Studio B was awesome!! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup at my wedding. Great salon!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2014

Caroline and Kristi from Studio B were amazing to work with. I cannot speak highly enough of them or their work. They did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked fantastic! I changed my mind about my hair between the time of my trial and the actual day, and Caroline pulled off the new style flawlessly. Kristi did an amazing job of keeping my makeup natural and beautiful. Thanks to them the pictures look great! Not only was their work amazing, but it was so fun to hang out with them during the beautification process in the hotel room. Overall, I would definitely recommend Studio B to any bride. I wish I lived in RI so I could become a regular customer!

Sent on 12/23/2014

becky · Married on 08/02/2014

Studio B was the perfect choice for hair and makeup for my August 2 wedding. Kristi and Caroline provided hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party (as well as my mom). They captured the look that everyone was going for. I had a random idea for my hair - braids twisted to side curls - and Caroline took that vision and made it even more stunning than I could have imagined. My makeup was absolutely flawless and lasted throughout the whole day. The girls arrived right on time and they felt like part of the party - so personable and sweet. Very wonderful to work with for your wedding day. If you want to be guarenteed to look exactly how you envisioned for your wedding day, choose Studio B. They are experts in the latest wedding trends and know just how to make you look perfect throughout the day.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Julie · Married on 07/05/2014

I can't say enough nice things about Kristi, Kelly and Caroline from Studio B! We used Studio B for hair and makeup at our July 2014 wedding. First of all, they were already set up at the mansion before the bridal party arrived. I immediately knew that we would be in great hands. Kristi did all of our makeup and it came out absolutely beautiful. She catered to everyone's needs and brought out the best features in everyone's faces. Gorgeous! Kelly and Caroline did our hair. Each one of us has different hair lengths and types and they made sure they allocated enough time for each person. Everyone's hair came out beautiful and unique. Some girls had little braids, others had curls, and some wanted their hair completely up. They all came out stunning. Thank you so much to Kristi and Studio B for making me feel special on my wedding day and for taking away some of the stress that can go along with it. A++ I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a salon for their bridal needs.
    Wedding: 07/05/2014

Sent on 10/09/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

I couldn’t have been happier with my hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids looked great too! Kristi was super helpful in setting everything up. Jess and Sam were very responsive to my requests – I wanted my makeup to look natural and like myself but I also wanted to look fabulous, and Jess nailed it. I also changed my hair choice about a dozen times and Sam was so patient and I was so happy with the final result! They were easy to talk with, professional, and I am so happy that I chose them!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kelly and Kristi did a Fantastic job for me and my bridesmaids!!!! I would highly recommend them - they are friendly - awesome to work with and made the experience relaxing and fun!!! My hair was Exactly the way I wanted - I didn't need any touch ups all night!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Shelley · Married on 04/05/2014

Studio B salon was amazing!!! Kristi helped me with making my appointments and made me feel very comfortable even if I changed my mind about the makeup options a few times lol lol Kelly and Koren did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup as well as my mom and sisters too. We all enjoyed them so much and they knew exactly what they were doing. Thank you everyone at Studio B!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Katie · Married on 04/27/2013

Studio B did all the hair and makeup for my wedding. They did a great job and everyone looked beautiful on the wedding day.

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2012

Kristi and Kelly from Studio B made my wedding day perfect! They we're so easy to work with and knew exactly how to create the look I had envisioned for my wedding day.
    I had 2 hair and makeup trials before finding studio B. Both trails were awful. I did not get that comfortable feeling that these people would make me look gorgeous on my big day. After much research I found Studio B on "the knot." I went for my trial and was instantly sold. They were not only easy to talk to, but did everything i wanted on the first try.
    I got married at the Belle Mer on 9/15 in Newport, RI. Kristi and Kelly came right to the Hyatt to do not only me, but both mothers, maid of honor, and bridesmaids. EVERYONE LOOKED AMAZING! The compliments about how great we all looked were endless. I WISH I COULD LOOK LIKE THAT EVERYDAY!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2011

Kristi and Kelly did an amazing job with my make-up and hair. I told them what look I was going for, and they knew exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids loved their hair so much, I couldn't get them to stop looking in the mirror! Now I go to the salon on a regular basis to get my hair done.

Sent on 01/16/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/09/2011

Let me start by saying that STUDIO B rocks! The actual salon is very hip and has a cool boutique vibe! As for my wedding expirence, I hired Kristi, the owner who is an amazing make-up artist, to do my wedding make up for and Sam B to do the hair for myself and bridesmaids. I can't express my gratitude enough! I am extremely particular and Kristi was more than patient and accomodating! My make up and hair were flawless as were my maids. Sam B is the most sincere and endearing people I have ever met. She nailed the look I was going for right off the bat! I would most defifnitely recommend Studio B for any special event that you are planning.

Sent on 01/17/2012
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/28/2014

I had on-site hair and makeup done for me, 4 bridesmaids, and my mom. Kristi, Kelly, and Mal were fantastic!! Studio B had us all looking gorgeous and we got everyone finished early! My wedding started at 11AM, needed to leave my parents house by 10:30AM. Studio B girls arrived on time to my parents house at 5:30AM and we were all finished before 8:30AM. We had plenty of time, no rushing or stressing. My only compliant (and it's a very minor one) is that I had to hound them a little for the day-of timeline to let my bridesmaids know how early to arrive. But it all worked out fine! I would recommend Studio B to anyone! Thanks again, Studio B!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Lindsay · Married on 07/12/2014

I used studio B for my wedding day! They met us on location and did hair and makeup for me, the bridal party, and MOB/ MOG. Kristi did all of our make-up and we could not have been happier! I barely wear any make-up and she made sure that I looked natural and not like a clown! I cant say enough great things about Sam- she did my hair and she made sure I was 100% comfortable. I actually went for 2 separate hair trials - one was a few days before the wedding. She was willing to take the time to make sure I was happy. AMAZING experience - would highly recommend to any bride.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Christina · Married on 05/21/2016

3.5

Our hair and makeup team was great! They did a beautiful job. I didn't have time to do a trial but they ladies did exactly what I wanted on the day. They were on time, fast and professional.

Sent on 06/04/2016