Cranston, Cranston, RI 02921 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian

MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian is an on-location hair and makeup company that specializes in weddings. It is our goal to create a customized hair and makeup look that will enhance your natural beauty and portray the best version of you. We make it our mission that every bride has a smile on their face when our work is complete!

Follow MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian on
image 17 51 722424 1558624499

79 Reviews for MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline D. · Married on 05/22/2021

Surpassed all expectations - so beautifully done!

Bianca and Nicole were phenomenal for our wedding day hair and makeup! They arrived promptly at the designated time and got to work quickly putting everyone at ease and building trust. They listened to each person and made them feel like a movie star. From our mothers who have short hair, to the brides with very long hair - Nicole was able to work with each persons hair and style preferences ensuring they felt comfortable. One of our friends had their hair done in the morning and by wedding time it had held up so well! Bianca was equally impressive with her makeup skills. Each person looked stunning and the makeup did not look overdone at all.

Bianca and Nicole worked so quickly that we had time to squeeze in makeup for one more friend. So efficient and set us up for beautiful photos as the hair and makeup photographed so so well.

Highly recommend MakeMeUpRI for all your makeup and hair needs

Sent on 05/25/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren F. · Married on 10/30/2020

Jenna, Bianca, and Kauri did an amazing job! Bride, bridesmaids, moms, and flower girl looked stunning!

I was so impressed by Jenna and Bianca's makeup application and Kauri's hair styles. They listened carefully to each of the ladies getting ready that morning and individualized the look to each person's preference. The makeup lasted all day and night (even with some crazy snow/rain/wind weather!) and so did the hair! All three were especially great with my four year old flower girl. She loves all girly things so she was super excited. Jenna and Kauri did my bridal trial and I had just a few adjustments that I wanted to make on the actual wedding day and they did so perfectly. I felt like my hair and makeup perfectly matched the style that I was looking for. Christina helped to communicate with me leading up to the day and created the schedule for the morning of getting ready. This really helped to organize us and to keep on schedule! I am so grateful for their hard work and would very highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/22/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

2 Real Weddings

• Quality Rental Wedding Rentals

Great person to work with. You will not only get a professional/reliable service, but have a great person to interact with.

• Cranston Cranston, RI, 02921 See on map
    401-386-6961 (Phone number)
    Location of (MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian)