Cranston, Cranston, RI 02921 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian

A wedding hair and makeup service located in Cranston, Rhode Island, MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian provides couples with on-site beauty services. Christina, along with her talented team of hair and makeup stylists helps couples turn their beauty vision into a reality.

Couples will work alongside Christina and her team through consultations to find their perfect wedding day look. Christina assists couples with customizing their hair and makeup for their special day, enhancing their natural beauty and creating the best version of themselves. Couples can choose from airbrush or traditional makeup, as well as fake eyelash application if they so desire.

Follow MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian on

MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian 7
  • Kristin

Kristin Hall · Married on 05/26/2019

Felt like a princess!

Christina and her team are the absolute best! I met Christina when she did my makeup for my best friend's wedding and I knew I would call her for my wedding :) She was easy to contact and answered all my questions in a timely manner. Fatima made all of my girls feel so beautiful the day of. I felt like a princess! Call Christina for all your makeup needs!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision ever!

Where do I begin?! Christina and her team are absolutely amazing!!
    Christina first did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid a couple of years ago. I'm pretty picky about my makeup - coverage, color, taste, etc. I LOVED everything about my makeup that day. So when it came time to find my own wedding vendors, Christina was one of the first I booked. Without a doubt, best decision ever!
    She is beyond sweet & incredibly talented. At my trial, she took the time to listen to my thoughts, likes & dislikes, and was patient with my questions & changes. She genuinely wants to make you happy, and works with you until you 100% are!
    Her team is equally as talented and kind! I ended up having 2 hair trials with Shelby, after spiraling out of control & completely changing my mind on the type of updo I wanted. Shelby was a total rockstar and nailed both inspo pictures at the trials. I ended up going with the 2nd updo, and I swear it looked even more gorgeous the day of the wedding (if that's even possible)!
    The wedding day was perfect. Christina, Shelby, and the rest of her team showed up right on time, full of smiles and bubbly personalities. Totally put me at ease!! I couldn't be happier with how beautiful my ladies (and me!) looked, and I would 110% recommend Christina and her team to ANY bride looking!

Sent on 06/10/2019

MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

Real Weddings

• Quality Rental
    Quality Rental Wedding Rentals

Great person to work with. You will not only get a professional/reliable service, but have a great person to interact with.

• Cranston Cranston, RI, 02921 See on map