390 Walcott Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Deals 1

About Quality Rental

Quality Rental is a wedding rental superstore whos primary location is based in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. We specialize in tent events, wedding rentals, and party equipment. We supplement venues or create entire events from scratch. Experienced wedding consultants are always available to assist you with creating your vision in the most efficent way possible. 50 years of experience have provided us with tried and true processes and expectations. You can trust our team of talented industry professionals and high quality inventory. Walk through your wedding day in a friendly, family atmosphere, and decide on the perfect details with the team at Quality Rental.

Quality Rental is ready to set the entire scene of your wedding, with an extensive inventory of products including tents, furniture, dance floors, tablescapes, uplighting / specialty lightings, staging, dinnerware, and audio/visual equipment. We also carry product that other wedding vendors may need such as catering and cooking equipment. Quality Rental is the only rental company you will need to consult to streamline your process. We have everything you could possibly need under one roof in our showroom. Wedding planning assistance is offered 6 days a week, free of charge, so you can get right to business, perfecting every detail from full floor plan mockups to specialty themes!

Follow Quality Rental on

Quality Rental 5
Quality Rental 6
Quality Rental 7
  • User3902207 ·

We rented our dinnerware and flatware through Quality and they were great. Reasonably priced, very helpful, and we had no issues with delivery or pickup. I would use them again in the future for other rental needs.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Marla · Married on 06/23/2018

They're customer service rep - Liza - could not have been any more helpful and she was always pleasant about it! She consistently responded to my emails within minutes if not an hour and made me feel my relatively small (about $1,000) business was important to them. Isn't that about 90% of what we hosts need, especially if you haven't hosted many big parties, which I hadn't for years. I actually canceled a separate partial order I had with a "rustic" event rental place in our area who specializes in weddings - apparently I wasn't a big enough customer, and I couldn't even get her to return my phone calls or respond to emails. After a few weeks of that, with almost no extra effort on my part, I was able to instead rent comparable items with Quality and have confirmation within less than an hour.

Quality Rental had almost everything I wanted to rent and 100% of what I asked them for. Liza as well as the other representatives there I spoke with a couple of times were very eager to accomodate when it came to information and scheduling delivery and pickup. I think their rental prices are equal to or better than the other big companies. Everything was delivered correctly and right on time.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Quality Rental 8
    Quality Rental 9
    Quality Rental 10

Quality Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this. Liza is in her first season here so it is so great to hear such a glowing review. I will be sure to share this with her. Thanks so much for renting with us!

Quality Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.25
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 144.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Quality Rental 1
    Sharing is Caring

We want to see your events and we want others to see our product in your favorite displays! Share your best photos with us using our rental equipment and earn up to $50 in credit towards your rentals! Ask our event reps when booking for details!

• The Catering Gourmet
    The Catering Gourmet Wedding Caterers

LOVE LOVE LOVE Quality Rental!!! They are the absolute best! Always friendly, accommodating and best prices around! Quality Rental is always our go to for rentals for any event!

• M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio
    M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent rentals company for any event!

• MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian
    MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian Wedding Hair & Makeup

Top Notch Service! They have everything you will ever need for your wedding and/or special event. They are so great to work with!

• 390 Walcott Street Pawtucket, Rhode Island, 02860 See on map