About Newport Tent Company

Rhode Island's Largest and Finest Tent Company

Newport Tent Company is a family owned and operated business with more than forty years of experience, servicing areas throughout Southern New England and specializing in weddings and rehearsal dinners.

With our elegant tents, beautiful hardwood ballroom dance floors, tables and chairs, Newport Tent Company will transform your outdoor event into an open-air celebration.

We use only the strongest, most wind and weather resistant tents available.

Our professional and knowledgeable staff can assist you with your event planning needs.  We pride ourselves in our commitment to you.

Newport Tent Company - 27 Highpoint Avenue, Portsmouth, RI - (401) 683-9160 - www.newporttent.com

Categories: Wedding Rental

Lights (2)
Tables (2)
Tent Accessories (2)
Dance Floor (1)

Rented ceremony chairs and some tables. Working via email was a breeze and I could make changes to my order pretty easily when I needed to. Excellent company to work with. Set up and breakdown was timely and efficient.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Delivery, Setup

Newport tent was great to work with and knew our site very well (Eisenhower house). We ended up choosing the sail cloth tent but it took many back and forth emails for me to ultimately make up my mind but everyone was very helpful along the way and kept answering all my emails even when I was still trying to decide which tent company I was going to go with. I felt like the Newport tent sail cloth was beautiful and comparable to Sperry tent having only ever seen a Sperry tent in person before going with Newport tent.

Profile Picture Kelleigh, 6/24/17, 10 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Video 1
1:03 minutes

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Newport Tent is the pinnacle of tent companies! Great service that is priceless.

Totally professional and great work.

Always professional and accommodating. They will make your evening event sparkle.

Amazing, caring, professional.

Newport Tent Company provides personal service to all their clients. There is never a time when they are unreachable or unable to help develop solutions and creative ideas to make your event more special!

99 PROS I KNOW

Events

27 Highpoint Avenue, Portsmouth, RI 02871   See On Map
401-683-9160 (phone) 401-683-6730 (fax)
Newport Tent Company is a wedding tent company from Rhode Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Providence, RI, Portsmouth, RI, and Southern New England. Newport Tent Company is a professional wedding tent company that has been part of the Rhode Island wedding industry for 40+ years. We specialize in tents, hardwood dance floors, tables and chairs for weddings, commencements, school events, backyard parties, corporate events.