Smithfield, Smithfield, RI 02917 Map · Phone number

About The Smithfield House

The Smithfield House is a custom woodworking and wedding rental business located in Smithfield, Rhode Island. This company specializes in creating personalized signs, rustic wooden wedding decor, and gifts for a variety of wedding-related events.

Products Offered

The Smithfield House strives to provide couples with quality products they can treasure long after they’ve said their vows. The company has both rental and purchase options to help you bring your vision of the perfect wedding to life. The Smithfield House offers an extensive range of items for your big day, so whether you’re searching for a farmhouse table to wow your guests at your reception or custom gifts to say thank you to the fabulous members of your wedding party, these artists are happy to work with you in designing exactly what you’re looking for.

Follow The Smithfield House on

3 Reviews for The Smithfield House

• Kate

Kate · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful wedding signs

I rented signs through the Smithfield House as part of my wedding decorations and I couldn’t have been happier with the final products! The signs created matched my designs perfectly and were exactly what I wanted and more! The whole process was super easy and I didn’t feel stressed one bit! I highly recommend Smithfield House to anyone looking for custom work/products!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Stephanie Robat · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend!!

We rented several signs and decor items from The Smithfield House for our Wedding in June! Everything we rented was absolutely beautiful! For signs, we had a beautiful welcome sign, a ceremony arrow, a seating sign, a bar menu sign and a donut board. For decor, we rented the card box and the wooden lantersn. Everything was beautiful and very high quality! They did an amazing job constructing all of the pieces. The owners were so easy to work with! All of the signs were customized to the stain colors and lettering style we wanted. The bar menu was by far my favorite sign! They used chalkboard paint so we were able to customize the menu, and make last minute changes the day before, when we realized we needed to swap out one of our beer options. If you are looking for some unique, high quality, decoration pieces I would highly recommend renting or purchasing items from the Smithfield House!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful to work with!!!

I used The Smithfield House to both purchase and rent signs and décor for my wedding (table numbers, centerpieces, card box, seating chart). The Smithfield House was easy to work with and customized my order to fit my vision! Renting the décor was a nice option to have and I even purchased my bridal party gifts from The Smithfield House (beer flights for the guys and charcuterie boards for the gals!!!). The quality of their wood was impressive and their prices were GREAT!!! Defiantly worth every penny!

Sent on 04/01/2019

The Smithfield House FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Decor
    Signage
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 150.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery