35 Reviews for Boxxed

Religious (4)
Budget Analysis (3)
Non-Religious (3)
Full Planning (2)

Cemone and the Out of Box team were absolutely amazing. From the moment I started working with Cemone, I felt comfortable, at ease, and confident that everything would be taken care of. She was responsive to any questions and concerns that I had and quick to respond to emails. If she could not get back to me soon for some reason, she would let me know in advance. I did not have a single worry the day of my wedding and was able to enjoy each moment fully. I had an idea of what our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception would look like and she pulled together everything perfectly, exactly how I pictured and more. My expectations were exceeded beyond belief. I would highly recommend Out of Box without a doubt.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious
3.8

Great help on the wedding day to keep things running smoothly! Excellent attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond .

Profile Picture Rebekah , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was so happy to have Out of the Box Events be apart of my day, because of them the event went smoothly. Cemone was very professional and asked all the questions you did not think about in order for the day to go well. I do recommend them for any wedding.

Profile Picture Deyon, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cemone and her team were incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. From the moment we secured her services, she helped us gain focus and a clear vision of what we wanted for the big day. She was knowledgeable, patient and easily accessible from beginning to the end. She was always there to provide quick and effective feedback and made sure to communicate to us ahead of time when she would not be available. She was not only professional but also very thoughtful. She connected us with experienced and reliable vendors who were also exceptional. Towards the end of the planning stages, she made our day priority and remained in constant communications with us to ensure that we were doing everything necessary to be prepared for the wedding day. This helped my husband and I tremendously because it allowed us to be much less anxious leading up to the wedding and we instead were able to enjoy the last few days before getting married. I highly recommend Out of Box Weddings for any wedding event you may be planning because I have seen firsthand how well she managed all details, vendors and executed the vision of our dreams for the wedding! We are forever grateful for her commitment to making sure that we were satisfied and stress-free and that our day went smoothly!

Profile Picture Deborah, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
1.5

Cemone was recommended to me via my friend who had a 250 person wedding which I attended. Everything looked great for that wedding so I thought I would hire her based on that experience. Unfortunately, I cannot say that I was happy with their service. The day of my wedding, while I was getting ready, I received a text message from Cemone, letting me know that the tables were not set up and that she went ahead and did them anyways but she "just had to let me know". No Bride should have to receive any messages letting them know of a problem that first of all did not exist but just for informational purposes. It was very disturbing to receive that text message and I don't think a bride should have to receive such messages on her wedding day regardless of the circumstance. A true wedding coordinator should do whatever necessary to ensure her bride is happy and not fill her head with any issues. When I got to the venue, there was a specific sign I had wanted up in the fireplace mantel in the reception in which before I walked out to the ceremony I told the staff that it needed to be up. The ceremony went on and when we got back to the reception before taking our pictures and the sign was still not up. My best friend who was a bridesmaid was way more attentive to my wishes for this sign to be up than my own wedding coordinator. My husband and I were not the only ones that felt bad vibes coming from Cemone. Several people came up to me about their dissatisfaction with her. I felt like Cemone did not want to be there and it seems that this is not a profession she should be in at all. Not once did I feel like she was there for me the way a wedding coordinator should. It was also pretty embarrassing when she didn't even pay attention to her own timeline when it came down to the toast, no one had any champagne served. My MOH had to make an announcement during the party to stop and get a proper toast and she had the bartender serve champagne. I could not recommend them.

Profile Picture Sonia, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception
0.5

Cemone was by far the most horrifying experience a bride and groom could ever experience please read my detailed reviews on Google.com and YELP.com. Since this doesn't give me a lot of space to write I'll get to the point and keep it short. She mailed checks out to vendors and blamed the reasons they weren't paid was because they were lost in the mail when we paid her on time and with paypal... Now a days you don't send a check to vendors much less not certified!

During our honeymoon vendors are still reaching out to me via e-mail and phone after my wedding 10/21/2017 to apologize for the lack of communication Cemone had with them and what I went through the day of my wedding!

This was by far the most horrifying experience with her 2 months before my wedding... some vendors didn't even hear back from her didn't even know we "BOOKED" with them. Some of the vendors reached out to us because they never received funds and it was a hassle to get a hold of her... the day of the wedding while getting my make up done I noticed the wrong color linens we being placed on the tables which was the wrong order that she failed to communicate and follow up with . She doesn't take ANY responsibilities for her actions.... during my honeymoon in Italy I had the owner from the linen rental call me to apologize the nightmare I went through the day of the wedding and to clarifying it was NOT their mistake it was 100% Cemone's mistake! They are still waiting for final payment as well as our bartenders and servers! Which I hope they get their full payment just as they deserve! BRIDE AND GROOM please save yourself from this person ! These are clearly robotic reviews! YELP AND GOOGLE will have the full story as to the nightmare both Jason and myself had... this is the website I found her information and it just goes to show its completed false information!

MICHELL VEGA!
JASON VEGA!

Profile Picture Michell, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

I really enjoyed having out of box plan my wedding. It was very stress free, fun and most of all every thing I wanted and more. Out of box comes prepare and ready to work. They put your needs first and also had a great attitude. Cemone was the best!!!!

Profile Picture Latravia, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cemone is AMAZING! She made our wedding the best day ever, she answered all emails as soon as we sent them and she help us create the prefect day I will recommend her to everyone I know! Cemone made sure we had everything we needed and was super friendly!

Profile Picture Chrystal, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

First off I will like to say very very professional. Cemone was extremely nice and assisted every step of the way. She was on time with everything and why you wished to have for your event she made it happen. I will recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had a great experience working with Out of Box Weddings. Cemone is very professinal, timely, organized and a pleasure to work with. She ensured use that our wedding day would be great and we would not need to worry or be stressed out. She was absolutely correct. I enjoyed our wedding day and had a wonderful time as well as our guest. She made sure everything was set up on time and the guest were where they needed to be. I would highly recommend Out of Box Weddings to anyone who wants to have a great wedding day and stress-free planning the process. Thank you soooo much for your services!

Profile Picture User7858841, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

All I can say is WOW! Thank you so much Cemone for being such a saint on our big day. Our day went so smoothly (As far as I know) thanks to Cemone. I only say as far as I know because even if anything went wrong she handled it without bringing it to my worry. Everything was beautiful and perfect! I dont even know how to thank Cemone enough for her amazing services! If you're thinking about booking her for her services DO IT! You will not be disappointed, I Promise!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Religious

Cemone and her team from Out of the Box Weddings helped my special day go as planned. They are amazing , very responsible and professional. They helped with my timeline for the day of , they helped decorate and be in top of my vendors so it could be just how I imagined our big day. They arrived ontime, and listen to my suggestions. Thank you cemone, and everyone at out of the Box Weddings for being part of our big day.
- Mr. & Mrs. Duijsens . Xoxo

Profile Picture Monica, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cemone with out of box weddings was such a blessing!!! We got her as a day of coordinator but I feel like she helped me plan my whole wedding! From the moment we officially booked Out of Box she took me to meet florist and linen vendors. She also kept in touch with me to make sure all my planning was going well. Her and her assistant made my wedding day so easy! I honestly did not have any doubt in their work. They made me feel so calm the entire day. Absolutely nothing went wrong. And if it did, I don't even know about it lol Cemone you are awesome! Thank you so much for being apart of our special day!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 3/12/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cemone is a wonderful lady who is totally in the right profession. You could tell she loves what she does because she delivers with 5 stars! My husband and i hired her because we knew planning a wedding in our hometown was no easy task when you live somewhere else. We needed someone who we could trust to get the job done and vouch for all of our needs. Cemone was the perfect fit. Professional, friendly, responsive and did i mention she has the hookup with reputable vendors?! Our wedding was a dream come true because of her and her amazinf team.. my husband at first doubted we needed a planner but after the wedding he was right on board with hiring cemone.. we are so thankful for her!! Girls, hire her now!! You wont regret it!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Planning

I am pleased to give Cemone from Out of Box Events and Weddings all 5 stars!!!! From beginning to end we had a great planning process with Cemone. She stayed committed to our vision and helped us execute all of our wedding desires!!! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! A lot of hard work went into planning our wedding and Cemone always assured us that everything was going to work out and it did!!! She went above and beyond to make sure we had quality designs and decor and she executed the details that we specified in order to make our day special. Cemone is a great listener, very calm, and professional. I appreciated her calmness because it complemented my calm spirit. She kept us organized with all of our vendors and communicated any changes made from our vendors immediately. I was so pleased with Cemone and her team, I have and will continue to recommend Out of Box Events and Weddings to anyone that is embarking on their wedding journey. I cried the moment I walked into our venue because it was absolutely breathtaking!!! I will forever remember our wedding day and I am thankful that Cemone was our wedding planner!!! Cemone and her assistant Farah truly rocked!!! Thank a million times for everything!!!

Profile Picture Bonita, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Cemone Glinton from Out Of Box Weddings was an absolute delight to work with. I hired her for the day-of coordination services and it was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding process. You could tell right from the first conversation that she knew exactly what she was talking about and that we were in good hands. The company also worked very closely with our budget, which we appreciated so much. Cemone will help you to get extremely organized and make sure you have everything in order in advance. if you are looking for peace of mind so you can really enjoy your wedding night, hiring Cemone and her team is the best way to go. We would use her services again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Elyse, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Religious
1.0

We hired Cemone with "out of box weddings llc". Her job duties included one day wedding planning, executing plans we agreed on, turning in images and videos, greeting guest etc. Number 1 is this is not a registered company in the state of florida. I researched her after the issues we had and discovered she is trading and doing business in the state of Florida with a bogus company. She was suppose to give us images and videos and now refuses to release them unless we pay her and her associate "sinuchi photography aka Kelly Edwards" another unregistered Florida business. She is trying to make us pay an additional $400. We saw a video edit (I have a copy of) where she was going to use our personal video wedding footage as an advertisement for both of their business with out my consent. It includes both of their business logos over our personal wedding footage. Most importantly on the actual day of the wedding, they were late, they were rude to my guest and staff. Told my mother it was to late for her to do a toast. Told my DJ who is a platinum recording artist "have you ever DJ'ed before". She decided to NOT to use the expensive plates and glasses we purchased because she states "plastic was easier". Causing us a loss of $1800. She did not bring out our gift table that we paid for or the table sashes, and the Custom cake cutters. Another loss of $100. They threw away guest plates and drinks while they were sitting AND started pulling the tables and decorations away while the party ws still going on. I was MORTIFIED!!!! I could not believe the lack of repsect and professionalism. Lastly she refuses to work with us to fix this issues and no longer answers calls or emails that we have sent. I have numerous email asking for her help on this matter and she just chooses to not reply. She is working under a fake company and has RUINED my wedding. They even came dressed in jeans and t-shirt to a FORMAL wedding. I could die.

Profile Picture Lila, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., To-Do Lists

Cemone and the Out of Box Weddings teams were AMAZING at helping me coordinate my wedding. I had done most of the planning myself but knew that I would need someone's help to bring all the details together on the day of, and Cemone was just the person for the job. Cemone's professionalism and attention to detail was exactly what I needed. She worked with me the month of our wedding to finalize timelines, confirm vendors, run rehearsal, and of course bring it all together the day of the event. She also helped me when it came to finding outside vendors for other needs, the companies she referred me to were also great. We could not be happier with the job she did in helping us create a timeline that we felt good about, and seeing how she turned my vision into a reality. She listened to everything that I had to say and gave me some ideas. I honestly can say that I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding because Cemone handled everything perfectly, I was actually able to enjoy my reception. I would definitely recommend the Out of Box team to friends and family and to any future bride looking for someone who will truly get the job done.

Profile Picture Maynel, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cemone from Out of Box Weddings was AMAZING! I told her over and over again how she was my own personal angel. Without her, my wedding planning would have been exhausting and a bit overwhelming at times. But she reassured me that everything was going to be just fine and she would handle any problems that arised. She made me feel so at ease the day of my wedding. Her services were priceless and I couldn't have asked for anymore. She promised... and she delivered!! My husband and I (and my mom ;) of course) are forever greatful!!

Profile Picture Christie, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cemone absolutely went above and beyond in helping us prepare for our April 11th wedding at the Ocean Club in Key Biscayne! After hearing about her from a wedding show, we hired her via a Groupon for day-of-coordination plus assistance in the two months leading up to the wedding. Since I don't live in Miami, she had no problem meeting with me when I was in town (far prior to the 2-month mark) and was always super quick to get back to me via email or phone whenever I had questions or concerns. Our florist fell through last minute on getting us our desired table linens, so Cemone stepped up and got us exactly what we wanted at a discounted rate from one of the vendors she works with-- plus her team brought the linens in themselves, which saved us $$ on delivery/ setup from the linen vendor. She also took a meeting (beyond the in-person meeting amount specified in our contract) at our venue on our behalf when management abruptly changed there and we wanted assurance that everything would be taken care of. Cemone was thorough (except for a few misspellings of our names), professional, efficient, and from what we saw, totally calm and un-flustered. She gently nudges you on day of wedding to let you know when would be a good time to cut the cake, get speeches started, etc, and handles all the running around to communicate with the DJ, photographer, etc. Ultimately, our wedding was absolutely everything we dreamed of and went on without a single hitch-- we had the time of our lives and didn't have to worry about a thing-- thanks to Cemone! I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Julia, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ginie and her team were excellent!! She was my day of coordinator for my wedding of 250 guests. It was outdoors and required a lot of set up and attention to detail. She listens to everything you want and have to say and makes it happen. She is very flexible, accommodating, and professional and definitely knows what she's doing. I don't know what I would have done without her on my special day.

Profile Picture Lanie, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cemone is the sweetest and most professional wedding coordinator a girl can ask for. I must admit I was a little difficult to deal with at times due to my busy school and work schedule but nonetheless she was patient with me, attentive, responded in a timely manner and very quick. If I had to do it all over again I would chose her and her company again.

Profile Picture Kenva, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

Words cannot express how much I respect I have for Out of Box Events and Weddings. My wedding was absolutely flawless. To see every detail come together so beautifully and to have someone throughout every step and detail of my wedding was worth every penny. At first, my husband did not understand why I hired a planner and then further along the process, he realized that it was a great investment. Thank you Jinie and Cemone for making my day so special.

Profile Picture Carol, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Punctual and very helpful! She was great throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture User4645962, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am thankful to Cemone and her team. Because of her I was able to have a musician for my wedding. They are very professional.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/26/14, 4 Reviews