Blue Thistle Productions

Miami, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Blue Thistle Productions is a wedding and event planning company based in Miami, Florida.

I have worked on events for non-profit companies, for-profit companies, and social gatherings for over 10 years. What has always drawn me to events is the excitement that surrounds event days, the fast-paced nature of the business, and the endless opportunities for creativity in both design and problem-solving. After planning my own wedding, I fell in love with the process of wedding planning, the emotional connection to the event and its details, and the opportunity to tell the story of love through events.

I founded Blue Thistle Productions under the belief that weddings should not be a checklist of haves and have-nots, but instead, it should be an opportunity to tell a couple’s unique story and to share it with family and friends. Every aspect, big or small, should feel personal to you. I believe that weddings should be as formal and traditional, or informal and unique, as you want. There is no wrong or right way; this is your weekend, and it should feel 100% like you!

If you haven’t already guessed, I am completely and totally obsessed with my job. As a wedding planner, I enjoy speaking to my clients regularly and keeping communication lines open. I love getting to know my clients at a personal level throughout the planning process. I can’t get enough of design brainstorms--tell me all about your design ideas, and/or I’ll tell you all about mine once I get to know you through my couple’s questionnaire! On event days, you will find me with a smile stretching ear to ear, excited and energetic, while staying calm, controlled, and grounded.

Pick up the phone, shoot me an email, or fill out the online form. I can’t wait to talk weddings with you!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

Message vendor

• Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best event planner in miami

Planning your wedding will be filled with MANY details, changes, challenges, and beautiful moments. There is one person through this whole process that stood next to us through it all with so much grace and it was Stephanie. This woman is a powerhouse. I cannot express enough gratitude for Steph. Her heart is IN IT. I mean really in it. Her eye for detail, her thoughtfulness, and the way she walks you through YOUR vision and breathes life into what is possible is UNMATCHED. Her personality, her heart, her team. She was my DREAM planner and became someone I could absolutely trust to make great things happen. She is HONEST, REAL, KIND, and INCREDIBLY THOROUGH. She has a delightful and refreshing way of communicating. She and her beautiful team became our friends. Life is still moving fast in all directions, for everyone, as you plan this memorable day, for her as well, and yet, still, even in her most challenging moments she showed up for us. She was meticulous in carrying out our vision, and never wavered in her commitment to lead our amazing day. We planned our wedding from another state, and knew nothing about Miami, she made this process so sweet. Talking to vendors can be overwhelming and sometimes they don't have your best interest, she will detect this sticky situation and becomes the voice of reason to make it right for YOU. She has your back, YOU are her priority. That is a very rare characteristic to have. I found a picture of her watching our first dance, and she is BEAMING with smiles. It was so telling that she was experiencing our day with HER HEART. She was present for us on that day, and many days before AND after. She listens. She hears you, and she wants to make your day as perfect and memorable as it can be... you will FEEL this about her. Her team supported my very large bridal party at so many moments. They became family. We are forever thankful to her for walking her sweet path, and that we got to meet her on it and create such a gorgeous day was a true gift. THANK YOU STEPHANIE for your heart, and your true efforts and contributions to our day. She is the wedding planner you need, she is THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER IN MAIMI, and above all, she is a wonderful person. It's been an honor to work with her and her incredible team. We will never forget the love and care you put in for us.
    Kristine F. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal! Couldn't imagine planning without her!

My fiance and I decided to throw a destination wedding for 50 people in Miami within a 6-week timeframe. We couldn't have pulled off this stunning occasion without Stephanie and her company Blue Thistle. Not only does Steph have amazing taste, talent, and superior judgment when it comes to vision, design and planning; she is also an absolutely wonderful person who I enjoyed "working with" every day. Steph, handled all of the details flawlessly, she kept me steady when I was overwhelmed and she guided us on every decision that we had to make. Steph is a true gem who I recommend without hesitation. Don't hesitate to secure her you will not go wrong.
    Michelle S. Married on 03/26/2022

Michelle S

Stephanie is just outstanding. I have no words. She is a perfectionist, and an absolute master at her craft. Stephanie at Blue Thistle Productions planned the most extravagant wedding ever. Nothing was overlooked, and if any issue arose … she was on it.
    My guests could not be happier with Steph and her team. Most importantly, with her help we now have the most amazing memories. Truly a wedding for the books and it’s all due to Stephanie’s talents. Forever grateful for you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Miami, Florida Miami, FL, 33137
Location of (Blue Thistle Productions)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding