Z events llc

$1,750 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

Z Leo Events

First of all, I consider life is about creating unforgettable moments. Regarding this, I made it my business, planning and coordinating events that bring people together, connect them and leave them with amazing experiences.

As a florist, certified wedding, and events coordinator, I know about the important details that make an event a success based on planning services.

With Z Leo Events we made our goal to create beautiful, stress-free events and turn visions into reality. Besides this, we know every event is different and each of our exclusive clients have unique tastes and preferences. From covering weddings to birthdays over business events and conferences, we acknowledge these facts to create your unforgettable moments.

Not only we bring a fresh perspective to event design, but also we are more than willing to work within your budget and ideas to create an extraordinary event with the best contemporary style and suitable elegance.

Our passion for planning events, creative spirit, attentiveness, open and affirming attitude sets us apart in special occasion matters in Florida.

At Z Leo Events our reward is your satisfaction and happiness with a job well-done.

Zaira Leo, Founder and CEO

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Patricia H. Married on 04/03/2021

So helpful and caring

Zaira was SO incredibly helpful and executed everything perfectly at my wedding. I was a little hesitant to hire her, due to the number of wedding wire reviews, but I went with my instinct after our first consultation and I have no regrets! Here are a few of the things that what worked well:
    1. She is extremely attentive and responsive. All of my emails, calls, and messages were answered in a timely manner. She never sounded annoyed or like anything I asked for was too much. She was honest and made me feel like she had my best interest in mind.
    2. I hired her to do my flowers and they were beautiful!. I gave her a color scheme (corals and greens/ tropical) and a budget and she ran with it. People at the wedding really loved the flowers.
    3. She was patient with me as I made up my mind and went back and forth on what I wanted for the decoration of my wedding. In the end I ended up needing help with my seating chart and she built a beautiful (and inexpensive) seating chart.
    4. Once I handed over my wedding vendor details, she took over comms with them and everything went smoothly. I really appreciated not hearing from any of my vendors the week of my wedding because I didn't need to.
    Overall, I really appreciated her kindness and her attitude of "whatever it takes" to get the job done.
    Thank you Zaira for an unforgettable wedding!

Z events llc's reply:

You are very welcome It was a pleasure to be part of your day and meet all your wonderful friends and family!!! Thanks for trusting in my team! Even for the cake :) It was such an amazing experience to be part of your unique and super fun wedding!!! I love the whole process and all your cool ideas the silence dance was a success!!
    Claudia Married on 02/16/2020

Amazing service

She is very professional and passionate about her work. Always helping you with smiles and kindness.

Z events llc's reply:

Thanks Claudia!! thanks for giving us the opportunity of making you memories unforgettable Is always a pleasure being part of yours events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Z events llc 1
Exclusive

495 Brickell Ave Unit 3801, Unit 3801 Miami, FL, 33131
954-613-9673
Location of (Z events llc)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding