Z events llc

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Z Leo Events is a wedding planning business located in Miami, Florida.

First of all, I believe life is about creating unforgettable moments. Regarding this, I made it my business to plan and coordinate events that bring people together, connect them and leave them with amazing experiences.

My name is Zaira Leo. I am Puertorrican and I moved to Florida 15 years ago. Although I studied technical radiology, after forming a family, I decided to focus on raising my children for a while. During that time, I got involved in planning school events including some galas, black tie affairs, and corporate events for the school as well as my husband’s company. It was then that I fell in love with event planning! I wanted to make my client’s vision become a reality and, above all, to exceed their expectations!

A wedding to me is a unique event where not only do you celebrate love, you celebrate the compromise of two people forming a union where two families come together. Sometimes it is the celebration of two completely different cultures uniting and reminding us that love has no race, culture, age or gender!

If there is a person that is by your side during this time, that person is your wedding planner. It is our job to take care of every detail of your vision and make sure that your day is perfect! We are here to guide you through the process of choosing the right vendors and to explain the different categories they have so that you can choose the most suited for your special event. Most importantly, we help you plan everything so that you can stay within your desired budget.
We have been in the event planning business for five years and thanks to our ability to stay incredibly organized and the love we have for what we do, I have built a team that not only makes me shine in each event we plan, but also goes above and beyond to ensure our clients are satisfied beyond their expectations!

Zaira Leo, Founder and CEO

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Hillary
    Hillary S. Married on 01/20/2023

Wonderful experience

Zaira is truly such a beautiful person inside and out. From our first phone call, I felt at ease. She listens like a friend, and I knew she would help me step by step! Thank you Z for all your help.

Z events llc's reply:

Thank you beautiful it was a pleasure working on you event! I'm look forward to being working for you next events!
    Britney Married on 11/12/2022

Wedding Nov 12 , 2022 Britney & Don

My husband and I hired Z events for my wedding Nov 12 , 2022. This was the best decision we decided to do . She was amazing , on time , reliable and always provided comfort when needed . She was knowledgeable with everything and had so much expertise experience I was very satisfied. The day of my wedding she was on point . She was working and made sure all the events for the wedding happened accordingly. My wedding was Caribbean themed so she adjusted and understood culturally what needed to Be done and we felt safe and comfortable around her . I appreciate the Z events services and she helped make my wedding the talk of the month! Thank you . I highly recommended her for a wedding or any event anyone plans to have in the near future!

Z events llc's reply:

Hi love! I’m so sorry for this late reply! I so appreciate you! Thank you so much for those beautiful words, that means the world to me and my team, to keep doing what we love! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and you both enjoyed it from beginning to the end! It was an honor to me to be part of those special moments, and thank you for trusting in me 💕 I wish you both many years of happiness, blessings and unforgettable memories! you both have a place in my heart ❤️ 🙏
  • illustration stars

Deals

Z events llc 1
Exclusive

495 Brickell Ave Unit 3801, Unit 3801 Miami, FL, 33131
Location of (Z events llc)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding