495 Brickell Ave Unit 3801, Miami, FL 33131 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,750
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Z events llc

Z events llc is a professional wedding planner located in Miami, Florida. Keeping your budget and needs in mind, they handle every detail so planning your special day is a stress-free experience. They work with the best vendors to ensure your wedding is exactly how you want it to be. With a total of five seasoned planners, they have the skill to help you plan the wedding of your dreams.

Z events llc offers a variety of wedding planning services and packages, including hourly, partial and full planning. They offer services that fit every couple’s needs and budget. Helping you keep track of every small detail, they provide assistance through services such as timelines that will allow you to stay on course leading up to the big day. Other services they have available include:

• Budget analysis

Z events llc 1
  • Dulce

Dulcemaria · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience

I initially found Zaira through Wedding Wire and the moment I spoke to her, she gave me a great impression. She genuinely loves what she does and it shows.

I was pregnant for my wedding and she and her staff made sure I was comfortable the entire day. She passed by the hotel and asked me if I needed anything. She made sure everyone was attending to me.

She contacted all my vendors to make sure dates and times were confirmed. We head a small hiccup with transportation for the bridal party and she fixed it to where I didn't even hear about it until after and it wasn't an issue at all!

On my wedding day I had a variety of vendors and decorations. She made sure everything was taken care of and the way I wanted it. I had everything from key placecard holders to a dessert buffet. She made sure that all my personalized items looked great. She also decorated the lanterns which I used to decorate the aisle.

In short, she did so much that she was not only my planner, but she became my friend. Do not hesitate to book her!! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Z events llc's reply:

Thank you Dulcemaria you became a friend to us also, thanks for letting me be part of your family is a great honor to us!

Edoardo Arnava · Married on 11/09/2018

Corporate Event

Very organized and great service!

Sent on 11/15/2018