Events By Alejandrina

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

At Events By Alejandrina, we do not specialize in events. We specialize in you! We are not cookie cutter event planners. Each client is unique, as unique is their dreams. That is why for the past 18 years we have been creating memories and unforgettable memories for our clients. Our triumphs and hard work have been awarded. We've been "Couple Choice"in Wedding Wire multiple times and that is because we put our hearts on everything we do and obviously our clients appreciate that. Come and see for yourself! We are the wedding boutique company by excellence!!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings

How many planners are on your team?

Suyemi M. Married on 01/16/2022

Absolutely amazing

Jorge and Ismael are absolutely amazing at what they do!! They made my daughter’s dream come true and even went the extra mile!! Everyone loved the food, cake, and decorations!! They were always there for whatever you needed them for!! I would absolutely recommend them to everyone who is planning a party, they have a magical touch. 🤍🤍
  • Alanna
    Alanna G. Married on 12/31/2021

Perfect NYE Wedding

Our wonderful Jorge and Ismael!!!!
    We can not thank you both enough for making our wedding the most perfect day we could have ever asked for. Everything was beyond beautiful and everyone said it was the most beautiful, most fun and BEST wedding they had ever been to!!! What a compliment!!!
    You are both amazing and I am so thankful we had the two of you.
    Thank you for dealing with my craziness and constant questions and changes. You are both amazing at what you do and we are so very thankful!!!
    With SO much love to you both!!!! 😘 😘
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 12/19/2021

Above and beyond. Kind and professional

Excellent!!! Above and beyond my expectations!! I was called “the most calm bride anyone has ever met” and I was calm on my wedding day because EVERYTHING was taken care of. These are the best wedding planners around. The cake, floral arraignments, center pieces, table setting, food, DJ, MC everything and everyone was fantastic. Our wedding had to incorporate Latin and American music which was seamlessly done by the DJ. The MC was super nice and told everyone exactly what they needed to do. The amount of detail Jorge and Ishmael paid attention to and remembered for my wedding amidst having 100 other wedding shows how much they care about each Bride individually. They knew I loved gold- they pointed out which options would go with my taste. They were never pushy, had great ideas for my wedding and executed it perfectly.

Before meeting with the wedding planners, I tried to plan my wedding on my own… I learned two things: it was MORE expensive and more work then using Jorge and Ishmael service. I’m still dreaming about the wedding I had.

The decorations they offer are exquisite. Even our napkin holders were beautiful. The florals and the cake were designed EXACTLY how I wanted it. No miscommunication or sorry, we don’t have that… they got it all right.

They brought my flowers to my hotel, they checked in throughout the night to make sure I was happy and they CLEANED and packaged all my utensils I used to cut the cake and my toasting flutes. They cleaned them and put them back in their original boxes which is how I provided it to the wedding planners. They packaged my picture frames of loved ones no longer with us and all frames were returned without any damages. They packaged our candles, seating chart exactly how we gave it to them. Which takes time and consideration. I’m sure after a long day setting up and tearing down a wedding the last thing you want to do is repackage multiple things you received from the bride. But, it was done and given back to me exactly how I gave it to them.

These wedding planners planned my brother’s wedding 8 years ago and they did not disappoint 8 years later. Book them for your upcoming wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

16 photos · 12/12/2016

Pricing

Events By Alejandrina Price Rates

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Acromatico Photography Acromatico Photography Wedding Photographers

Truly amazing folks to work with. We are wedding photographers and we recommended Events by Alejandrina to our family member who chose them for their catering, planning and details. They filled the room with truly gorgeous decorations, lightning, flowers, it looked so grand and unique. Their food was really great and their positive vibe and workflow made everything so amazing. Thanks so much we will continue referring Events by Alejandrina more clients!! :)

FilmsTV FilmsTV Wedding Photographers

Amazing company! Beautiful decorations and wonderful catering. We recommend them! Ismael and Jorge are great people to work with!

7504 Hispanola Ave Miami Beach, 33141
Location of (Events By Alejandrina)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding