Events By Alejandrina

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Miami , Florida, is home to Events By Alejandrina, a wedding design, planning and production company. Jorge and Ismael, the business owners, are two talented professionals who love getting creative with their approaches. These experts boast over 18 years of industry experience and are renowned for their continuous pursuit of fresh event design ideas. Their goal is to get to know you and your partner while delivering a wedding experience inspired by your unique sense of style and vision.

Events By Alejandrina aims to make your design, planning and production process as streamlined and stress-free as possible. Jorge and Ismael offer thoughtfully curated, all-inclusive wedding packages to help you get the services you need while maximizing your investment. Their wedding services offerings range from budget analysis, design consultation and further execution. The team also offers catering, bartending, and cake services for an unforgettable culinary experience enhanced by delightful refreshments. What's more, the company's decor, floral design, and lighting services allow clients to see their vision for their wedding day come to life. After you and your guests have enjoyed a delicious reception meal, the team's DJ will play your favorite tracks to ensure a fun and exciting celebration all night long. Get your next event “PERFECTLY DESIGNED AND IMPECCABLY EXECUTED”.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sabrina S. Married on 12/17/2022

Perfeccion

Super agradecida con Ismael y Jorge! Nuestra boda quedo espectacular, supero nuestras expectativas.
    Estamos muy felices de haber tomado la decision de hacer la boda con ellos ❤️
  • Janelly
    Janelly Married on 12/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best Wedding decision we made!

We had our wedding on December 10, 2022 and our family and friends are still talking about it. Jorge and Ismael exceeded our expectations! They went above and beyond and even included some surprises the day of the wedding. My husband and I had communication with Jorge and Ismael pretty much on a daily basis. They were always available to answer any questions or concerns we had. I was not the easiest bride to deal with however, they always remained professional and had a way of easing my nerves. The decor, the food, the flower, their contacts and vendors( Pro Deejays, Frank Nunez, Gerardo) just pure geniuses that create magic. I highly recommend you use Jorge and Ismael you can put your trust in them and believe that they will deliver the highest quality on your wedding day. They became our family and we are so sad that the wedding is over because they became a big part of our life. Their attention to detail is spectacular like nothing I have ever seen before. If you want professionals with attention to detail and great taste, then you must go with them. We are forever grateful for these two magical souls.
    Dailyn G. Married on 10/28/2022

Amazing Wedding

Jorge and Ismael were absolutely amazing! From the rentals to the Food, we were blown away their service and the service of their team. We received so many compliments from our guests in regards to the food and the overall uniqueness and beauty of the venue (Douglas Entrance). They handled themselves very professionally and they went the extra mile to make our day extra special. We highly recommend them.
  • illustration stars

Team

Jorge Ferrer
Jorge Ferrer
Owner/Design Consultant

Hello, my name is Jorge, and I amone of the proud owner of Events by Alejandrina, providing wedding planning, coordination and all inclusive package and personalize services to the Miami-Ft Lauderdale-West Palm Beach area, South Florida, and beyond! I strive for excellence and quality and i promise to bring all of my endless creativity, high level of care, impeccable and quality attention to detail, numerous referrals, and unparalleled commitment to you and your event. I have one main goal - to assist you in achieving a successful and memorable event that is a true reflection of you and of who we are and have to offer.

Ismael Marrero
Ismael Marrero
Owner/Design Consultant

Hello, my name is Ismael, and I am one of the proud owner of Events by Alejandrina, providing quality wedding planning, coordination and all inclusive package services to the Miami-Ft Luaderdale-West Palm Beach area, South Florida and beyond!

IWhat i do is more than just work, is. my passion and i really love that I get to develop a personal relationship with each client - I believe, deep in my heart, that it is truly the key to making each event a unique and special day to remember. And, I'm extremely detail-oriented and almost obsesed with nearly perfection. This helps me focus on even the smallest aspects (that sometimes are missed and turn out to be the most important) when I'm helping you create the wedding of your dreams.

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Acromatico Photography Acromatico Photography Wedding Photographers

Truly amazing folks to work with. We are wedding photographers and we recommended Events by Alejandrina to our family member who chose them for their catering, planning and details. They filled the room with truly gorgeous decorations, lightning, flowers, it looked so grand and unique. Their food was really great and their positive vibe and workflow made everything so amazing. Thanks so much we will continue referring Events by Alejandrina more clients!! :)

FilmsTV FilmsTV Wedding Photographers

Amazing company! Beautiful decorations and wonderful catering. We recommend them! Ismael and Jorge are great people to work with!

41 SE 5TH ST Miami Beach, FL, 33131
786-556-2320
Location of (Events By Alejandrina)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding