7504 Hispanola Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33141 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events By Alejandrina

At Events By Alejandrina, we do not specialize in events. We specialize in you! We are not cookie cutter event planners. Each client is unique, as unique is their dreams. That is why for the past 18 years we have been creating memories and unforgettable memories for our clients. Our triumphs and hard work have been awarded. We've been "Couple Choice"in Wedding Wire multiple times and that is because we put our hearts on everything we do and obviously our clients appreciate that. Come and see for yourself! We are the wedding boutique company by excellence!!

• Pilar Pava Events
8738a5441fd5b272 image

104 Reviews for Events By Alejandrina

Betty Quintana · Married on 02/22/2020

Events by Alejandrina

Where do I begin? From day one, Jorge and Ismael provided excellent personalized attention to us. They did the impossible and more to make sure all of our requests were Granted. They made our vision of the event an incredible, beautiful, and unique dream come true, even more spectacular than we could ever imagine. They, together with their incredible team are not only totally dedicated to their work but also incredibly talented, experienced and professional. They took care of every detail with, patience and understanding. They helped us in all areas of planning and handled everything for us. They work with the best in the industry: Florist: Flowers by Landy, Gerardo made our floral arrangements and decorations look like a fairytale. The DJ, Eddy: incredible work, professional the best sound, light effects, video screen that made the party a success. Dinner was spectacular, delicious, very appealing. The cake was a dream and tasted like a little peace of heaven. So many different details that were perfectly coordinated and executed. There are really no words to express our gratitud to Jorge and Ismael, as well as, every single person that made this day unforgettable. Events by Alejandrina, You are and forever will be "SIMPLY THE BEST."

Sent on 02/24/2020

Events By Alejandrina's reply:

Awww! Thank you very much to the Marin family for their trust and opportunity to serve them in such a special day! We are extremely satisfied with how everything came out! You were excellent customers and we will miss you a lot but we will be right here should you need our services in the future.
    Love:
    Ismael and Jorge
    Events by Alejandrina

Cristina Detagle · Married on 01/18/2020

A dream come true!

Jorge and Ismael took my vision and made it come true beyond all my expectations! They truly took my breath away with the job they did! Every detail was carefully executed and any problems were handled without my knowledge. Their team worked so hard to make our special day happen and it felt like a fairytale. There aren’t enough ways to say thank you for the job they did.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Mann · Married on 01/18/2020

I’m so grateful we met them

I can’t sing their praises enough. This process would have been a lot more stressful without them and I’m so grateful my mom serendipitously ran into them and we were able to work together. I recommend them to everyone I possibly can.

They truly only work with the best vendors out there.. Here’s a breakdown of the services:

The DJ- By far the best DJ I’ve ever seen... so much attention to detail from the notes we sent him, used our plays lists, integrated so perfectly... we had family asking for his number.

THE FOOD- A friend who attends a lot of weddings says it was the best food he’s had at a wedding... and he is harsh critic.

THE CAKE- Identical to the picture. Flawless. Delicious.

THE FLOWERS- So perfect. I didn’t know what I wanted and he made something so beautiful out of such minimal guidance... he is so talented

THE THEME- They took my vision and made it BETTER than what I imagined. Wow.

THE COFFEE BAR- Line was longer than the bar sometimes! My mom was so right to request it. I thought it was not really necessary and I was totally wrong! People are so tired after traveling.

THE BARTENDERS- My friends loved the drinks! They mentioned it often. They felt the drinks were fairly strong.

I could not give them a criticism or complaint even if they begged me to.

Sent on 01/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events By Alejandrina Pricing

Events By Alejandrina Price Rates

Events By Alejandrina FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Grand Wedding Films
    Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Acromatico Photography Wedding Photographers

Truly amazing folks to work with. We are wedding photographers and we recommended Events by Alejandrina to our family member who chose them for their catering, planning and details. They filled the room with truly gorgeous decorations, lightning, flowers, it looked so grand and unique. Their food was really great and their positive vibe and workflow made everything so amazing. Thanks so much we will continue referring Events by Alejandrina more clients!! :)

• FilmsTV Wedding Photographers

Amazing company! Beautiful decorations and wonderful catering. We recommend them! Ismael and Jorge are great people to work with!

• 7504 Hispanola Ave Miami Beach, 33141 See on map
    Location of (Events By Alejandrina)