Events By Alejandrina Reviews

Events By Alejandrina 6
Events By Alejandrina 7

Geidy · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional!

After looking for many wedding coordinators we were lucky enough to have met Jorge and Ismael. Definitely the best ones in the field!! They were in charge of our wedding and it has been the best decision ever. They are extremely professional, enthusiast, patient, they take of everything and specially they care about those little details that will make your event the perfect one. We highly recommend them. You will never regret working with them!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Events By Alejandrina 8
    Events By Alejandrina 9
    Events By Alejandrina 10
    Events By Alejandrina 11

Yadira Machado · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Ismael and Jorge are absolutely amazing! They did such an amazing job with my wedding! Everything was Perfect! Their price is incomparable! They will lend you whatever items they have so you don’t have to spend the extra money! And they’re on top of everything! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Events By Alejandrina 12
  • Maria

Maria José Pereira · Married on 03/23/2019

Best wedding planners!!

Ismael and Jorge are absolutely amazing! From the beginning to the end they were on top of every detail to make everything perfect. They are really experienced and profecessional. They have a variety options and the best products in miami! The food is amazing every guest commented on how good it was. We would highly highly recommend them! Thanks so much Ismael and Jorge for making our dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Events By Alejandrina 13
    Events By Alejandrina 14
    Events By Alejandrina 15

Regla Lee · Married on 03/16/2019

“Espectacular”

La Boda de mi hija fue el pasado Sábado 03/16/19 y estuvo “Espectacular” gracias a la coordinación y el profesionalismo de Jorge, Ismael y “Events by Alejandrina.” La atención fue estupenda desde el principio de los planes hasta el día de la boda y después. Desde el primer momento trabajaron con mi presupuesto, con el diseño y todos los detalles. Cuando los conocí y visite el salón de fiesta, que en ese momento estaba adornado para otra boda, mi familia y yo nos quedamos enamorados a primera vista de todo el diseño. Nos dimos cuenta enseguida que estaban preparados y tenían experiencia. Todo estaba en su sitio con muchas horas de anticipación. No había apuro por que todo está planeado y ejecutado a la perfección. Estuvimos viendo otras compañías que nos ofrecían algo similar, pero ninguno se acercó a llevarnos nuestro corazones como ellos lo hicieron. Le aseguró que no hay comparación. Jorge y Ismael siempre estaban al tanto de cualquier pregunta o preocupación. El día de la boda de mi hija todo estuvo perfecto como lo esperábamos. Mi paquete tenía incluido DJ, MC, Flores, Rolls Royce, open bar, la comida, el cake, los manteles, los cubiertos, cristalerías y el servicio que estuvo también de gran calidad. “Events by Alejandrina”and Jorge y Ismael son los mejores. Están 100 % recomendados. Todo mi agradecimiento a Jorge y Ismael por todas las atenciones y la paciencia que tuvieron con nosotros y por hacer este momento tan especial.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Jennely

Jennely Casais · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely magical

Jorge and Ismael are just amazing! They played such a big part in making my dream wedding happen! You can completely trust them with everything. My sister used them for her wedding years ago and now it was my turn and they did not disappoint either time. They are literally invested from the day you 1st reach out to them until even after the wedding to make sure you had a magical day. The day of the wedding they are non stop working hard making sure the bride and groom are taken care of and well fed! For brides they are a god send. If you have gotten married you know there is no such thing as a wedding day going without a hiccup but Jorge and Ismael well take care of any hiccups along the way to make sure the bride (lets be real it’s HER day) is stress free and just enjoys the day completely. I will always recommend them time and time again.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Events By Alejandrina 20
    Events By Alejandrina 21

Paola Humaram · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing!

"Our experience with Jorge and Ismael was AMAZING. They are wonderful human beings and professionals. The best Event Planners! Everything came beyond perfect as planned, from beginning to end. Both are very patient, friendly and respectful. Thank you for everything!"

Events By Alejandrina 22
    Events By Alejandrina 23
    Events By Alejandrina 24
    Events By Alejandrina 25
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Gonzalez · Married on 11/17/2018

Phenomenal

Jorge and Ismael are two beautiful human beings. They are kind, patient and attentive. They were always there to help me with anything that I needed. Any time I would call or text they were very quick to respond. They helped me throughout the whole process of my wedding. My experience with them was phenomenal. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Yenisey Hernandez · Married on 10/27/2018

Un trabajo excelente

Ismael y jorge son unos chicos muy responsables y muy atentos con su trabajo. Mi boda quedo com siempre la soñe. Recomendados 100%

Sent on 10/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding service

Hiring Ismael and Jorge from Events by Alejandrina was the greatest decision we made. They took care of all the wedding details and truly made our dreams come true. They relieved all the wedding stress and made sure our event ran flawlessly. They also work within your budget and don't cut corners! The food, cake, flowers. linen, etc were all amazing, and not to mention excellent customer service. Thank you Ismael and Jorge!
    -Stephanie and Jesus

Dania Morejon · Married on 05/05/2018

Event Planners that have become Family!

We have been working with Ismael & Jorge from "Events by Alejandrina" for the last few years, and I can truly say they have become family. The events have been meticulously planned and beautifully decorated with no problems along them. The communication is always excellent and they truly bring our dreams to life. We are so lucky to have found them!

Teresa · Married on 12/02/2017

Our experience with Jorge and Ismael was AMAZING. They are wonderful human beings and professionals. The best Wedding Planners! Everything came beyond perfect as planned, from beginning to end. Both are very patient, friendly and respectful. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Events By Alejandrina 26

Arlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so thankful to Jorge and Ismael for making our wedding so special. They are so professional and so helpful, always accommodating to the couple's requests. They are also extremely nice, kind, patient and friendly and make the bride feel at ease every time the "wedding stress" takes over :). The service they provide is wonderful, from the food to the decor. I have no words to describe how amazing they both are and how happy we are that they were our wedding planners. We couldn't have had better planners! Thank you Jorge and Ismael! Arlyn and Marcel

Sent on 11/30/2017

Maria · event on 10/28/2017

I was fortunate to meet Jorge and Ismael, the owners of Events by Alejandrina while visiting venues. The minute I met them and saw the work they were doing that day, I knew I needed to look no further. Their professionalism, their touch of beauty and class in all they do is impecable. The event was everything I expected and more. Throughout the process, they remain in touch with you. You get the opportunity to see a sample centerpiece before the event and work on changes if you want. You attend an amazing good tasting which includes the variety of what you want your cake to taste. We would without a doubt recommend Events by Alejandrina. When someone loves what they do, it shows in the quality.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2017

It's not everyday that our daughter gets married.......
    Selecting Jorge and Ismael = Events By Alejandrina was the prefect decision. From the first meeting to even after the wedding, they worked with us to make sure that our day was just flawless. The attention to detail and their willingness to please is TOP NOTCH; making our daughter's wedding an enjoyable event.
    Food: YUM YUM YUM, hot, huge portion
    Music/'MC: Danced all night!
    Everything: AWESOME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ready for our next event.
    Love you Both,
    Natalie

Sent on 11/02/2017

Jessenia · Married on 07/09/2017

The services and attention was outstanding. The quality of the food was excellent and delicious. Thank you again for making our day so memorable.
    Love,
    Jessy & Josh

Sent on 01/05/2018

Bobby · Married on 04/01/2017

The best decision I made during my entire wedding planning process was to hire Jorge and Ismael. My main motivation for hiring wedding planners was to relieve stress so that I could enjoy my wedding day. They are phenomenal! Every detail was considered and handled. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Laura · Married on 01/21/2017

My experience with Jorge and Ismael was simple amazing. I can spend all day expressing how wonderful they are as human being and as professionals but nothing I say will be enough. Everything came as planned. They helped me from beginning to end. Very patient, respectful and always there to overcome any inconvenience.
    Once again, Jorge and Ismael thank you a million times and we really appreciate everything you both did to make our dream wedding expectations come true!!!
    Liz and Albert

Sent on 01/22/2017

Grethel · Married on 01/07/2017

Jorge and Ismael are true professionals who love what they do and it reflects in their work. They have great dedication and attention to detail and they work very hard in making sure that the bride has the wedding of her dreams. The experience we had with our daughter's wedding was outstanding from the pre-planning meeting to the final details. We were very satisfied with how beautiful everything came out. Thank you Jorge and Ismael!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Karen · Married on 12/18/2016

They are absolutely amazing !!! They did my wedding and my sisters wedding and both weddings came out spectacular . Nothing goes wrong and they make sure your night is magical . The set up is more than what you dream of and the food is SO GOOD. They make sure that your wedding night is eveything you hope for plus more . I was so blessed to have them as my wedding planners . Amazing service , amazing wedding amazing couple !

Sent on 12/24/2016

Maggie · Married on 12/10/2016

We celebrated our niece's Quinces and contracted Ismael and Jorge of Events by Alejandrina. This was the best decision we made. Their service was excellent. The attention to detail was phenomenal. They arrived hours before the event and took care of every detail. The decorations were stunning. The quality of the food they served was outstanding. We will definitely hire them for any future events. We highly recommend their services. Thank you so much Ismael and Jorge!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Raul · Married on 12/08/2016

I had my company holiday event today and it was espectacular from the delicious food to a great service .

Sent on 12/08/2016

Yanela · Married on 12/04/2016

Gracias Ismael y Jorge por haber logrado que nuestra boda fuera todo un éxito. Cada detalle fue cuidado al extremo para lograr la perfección que tus novias esperaban. Los recomendamos 100 %. Muchas gracias amigos por tener paciencia infinita.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Events By Alejandrina's reply:

Thank you very much, girls! It was an amazin and unforgettable experience. We are here for you in the future if you need us again.

Dayelis · Married on 12/04/2016

I will highly recommend this services to everybody. This has been a beautiful experience, amazing services from the wedding planner, fabulous meals, incredible open bar, excellent availability all the time, the DJ was excellent, the decoration was gorgeous. I am very happy having using them. The price was reasonable. I, Dayelis Orozco, appreciate Ismael and Jorge for their professional service.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Events By Alejandrina's reply:

Thank you very much!!! You are both incredible! We loved working with you and we lookk forward to working with you again!

Dayelis · Married on 12/04/2016

I couldn't be happier about our wedding and all the effort and work it was put into it. It was beyond a dream come true.
    Thanks a lot. You guys rock!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/02/2016

They're very professional and punctual.
    The services and attention are outstanding.
    The quality of the food is excellent and delicious.
    Services strongly recommend.