Events By Alejandrina Reviews

108 Reviews for Events By Alejandrina

• Dayana

Dayana 路 Married on 10/11/2020

Birthday Party

Was a special day!!! Everyone was so happy , lovely, professional , kind..
    They are awesome
    I love my daughter鈥檚 birthday party 馃グ馃グ馃グ馃グ

Sent on 10/12/2020

Events By Alejandrina's reply:

Thank you very much, Dayana! It was a pleasure serving you yesterday for your daughter鈥檚 birthday. Everything came out gorgeous! We are here for you anytime you need us.

Dayana Araujo 路 Married on 10/11/2020

Birthday Party

Was a special day!!! Everyone was so happy , lovely, professional , kind..
    They are awesome
    I love my daughter鈥檚 birthday party 馃グ馃グ馃グ馃グ

Sent on 10/12/2020

Randy 路 Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing experience

Ismail And Jorge officiated Our wedding in October 3, 2020 and the service was absolutely perfect. They were incredible responsive and helpful, understood my vision since the first instant.

The ceremony was a success, they had everything under control everything was the way I wanted it.The music, the food, the atmosphere, no more words to describe. Thank you for making possible such a special day for us.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Events By Alejandrina's reply:

Thank you very for your kind words. It means the world to us. We are here if you need our services in a future.

Jesly 路 Married on 09/19/2020

Event by Alejandrina was the best thing that could happen to us ! We are forever grateful for the team of professionals and the best Host.

Well, where do I start? When we first started planning our wedding, we were recommended many planers, we were so lucky to find Events by Alejandrina. Jorge and Ismael are 脕ngels on Earth. Our connection was so strong since the beginning, they just knew what we wishing for. We are so grateful to you and your team for the professionalism and caring, for making me the happiest bride. Wow Wow, my family and friends were delighted, you exceeded my expectations, everything was perfect. God bless your souls. Thank you so much for giving us the best day we could have ever dreamed of !

Sent on 10/03/2020

Events By Alejandrina's reply:

Wow! Thank you very much for your kind words. We did our best as we always do. We wish you all the best.

Betty Quintana 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Events by Alejandrina

Where do I begin? From day one, Jorge and Ismael provided excellent personalized attention to us. They did the impossible and more to make sure all of our requests were Granted. They made our vision of the event an incredible, beautiful, and unique dream come true, even more spectacular than we could ever imagine. They, together with their incredible team are not only totally dedicated to their work but also incredibly talented, experienced and professional. They took care of every detail with, patience and understanding. They helped us in all areas of planning and handled everything for us. They work with the best in the industry: Florist: Flowers by Landy, Gerardo made our floral arrangements and decorations look like a fairytale. The DJ, Eddy: incredible work, professional the best sound, light effects, video screen that made the party a success. Dinner was spectacular, delicious, very appealing. The cake was a dream and tasted like a little peace of heaven. So many different details that were perfectly coordinated and executed. There are really no words to express our gratitud to Jorge and Ismael, as well as, every single person that made this day unforgettable. Events by Alejandrina, You are and forever will be "SIMPLY THE BEST."

Sent on 02/24/2020

Events By Alejandrina's reply:

Awww! Thank you very much to the Marin family for their trust and opportunity to serve them in such a special day! We are extremely satisfied with how everything came out! You were excellent customers and we will miss you a lot but we will be right here should you need our services in the future.
    Love:
    Ismael and Jorge
    Events by Alejandrina

Cristina Detagle 路 Married on 01/18/2020

A dream come true!

Jorge and Ismael took my vision and made it come true beyond all my expectations! They truly took my breath away with the job they did! Every detail was carefully executed and any problems were handled without my knowledge. Their team worked so hard to make our special day happen and it felt like a fairytale. There aren鈥檛 enough ways to say thank you for the job they did.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Mann 路 Married on 01/18/2020

I鈥檓 so grateful we met them

I can鈥檛 sing their praises enough. This process would have been a lot more stressful without them and I鈥檓 so grateful my mom serendipitously ran into them and we were able to work together. I recommend them to everyone I possibly can.

They truly only work with the best vendors out there.. Here鈥檚 a breakdown of the services:

The DJ- By far the best DJ I鈥檝e ever seen... so much attention to detail from the notes we sent him, used our plays lists, integrated so perfectly... we had family asking for his number.

THE FOOD- A friend who attends a lot of weddings says it was the best food he鈥檚 had at a wedding... and he is harsh critic.

THE CAKE- Identical to the picture. Flawless. Delicious.

THE FLOWERS- So perfect. I didn鈥檛 know what I wanted and he made something so beautiful out of such minimal guidance... he is so talented

THE THEME- They took my vision and made it BETTER than what I imagined. Wow.

THE COFFEE BAR- Line was longer than the bar sometimes! My mom was so right to request it. I thought it was not really necessary and I was totally wrong! People are so tired after traveling.

THE BARTENDERS- My friends loved the drinks! They mentioned it often. They felt the drinks were fairly strong.

I could not give them a criticism or complaint even if they begged me to.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Jhonssy Lopez 路 Married on 12/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Ismael and Jorge did an outstanding job. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious and the decor was exquisite. I would definitely recommend them and look forward to future events.

Sent on 12/27/2019

The Original Pancake House 路 Married on 12/17/2019

Excelente!

So Far hands down the best very professional awesome service and on time very important . The decorations were more that I expected
    I am very pleased with everything and will use
    Events By Alejandrina in the future

Sent on 01/03/2020

Geidy 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional!

After looking for many wedding coordinators we were lucky enough to have met Jorge and Ismael. Definitely the best ones in the field!! They were in charge of our wedding and it has been the best decision ever. They are extremely professional, enthusiast, patient, they take of everything and specially they care about those little details that will make your event the perfect one. We highly recommend them. You will never regret working with them!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Y

Yadira Machado 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Ismael and Jorge are absolutely amazing! They did such an amazing job with my wedding! Everything was Perfect! Their price is incomparable! They will lend you whatever items they have so you don鈥檛 have to spend the extra money! And they鈥檙e on top of everything! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Maria

Maria Jos茅 Pereira 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Best wedding planners!!

Ismael and Jorge are absolutely amazing! From the beginning to the end they were on top of every detail to make everything perfect. They are really experienced and profecessional. They have a variety options and the best products in miami! The food is amazing every guest commented on how good it was. We would highly highly recommend them! Thanks so much Ismael and Jorge for making our dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Regla Lee 路 Married on 03/16/2019

鈥淓spectacular鈥

La Boda de mi hija fue el pasado S谩bado 03/16/19 y estuvo 鈥淓spectacular鈥 gracias a la coordinaci贸n y el profesionalismo de Jorge, Ismael y 鈥淓vents by Alejandrina.鈥 La atenci贸n fue estupenda desde el principio de los planes hasta el d铆a de la boda y despu茅s. Desde el primer momento trabajaron con mi presupuesto, con el dise帽o y todos los detalles. Cuando los conoc铆 y visite el sal贸n de fiesta, que en ese momento estaba adornado para otra boda, mi familia y yo nos quedamos enamorados a primera vista de todo el dise帽o. Nos dimos cuenta enseguida que estaban preparados y ten铆an experiencia. Todo estaba en su sitio con muchas horas de anticipaci贸n. No hab铆a apuro por que todo est谩 planeado y ejecutado a la perfecci贸n. Estuvimos viendo otras compa帽铆as que nos ofrec铆an algo similar, pero ninguno se acerc贸 a llevarnos nuestro corazones como ellos lo hicieron. Le asegur贸 que no hay comparaci贸n. Jorge y Ismael siempre estaban al tanto de cualquier pregunta o preocupaci贸n. El d铆a de la boda de mi hija todo estuvo perfecto como lo esper谩bamos. Mi paquete ten铆a incluido DJ, MC, Flores, Rolls Royce, open bar, la comida, el cake, los manteles, los cubiertos, cristaler铆as y el servicio que estuvo tambi茅n de gran calidad. 鈥淓vents by Alejandrina鈥漚nd Jorge y Ismael son los mejores. Est谩n 100 % recomendados. Todo mi agradecimiento a Jorge y Ismael por todas las atenciones y la paciencia que tuvieron con nosotros y por hacer este momento tan especial.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Jennely

Jennely Casais 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely magical

Jorge and Ismael are just amazing! They played such a big part in making my dream wedding happen! You can completely trust them with everything. My sister used them for her wedding years ago and now it was my turn and they did not disappoint either time. They are literally invested from the day you 1st reach out to them until even after the wedding to make sure you had a magical day. The day of the wedding they are non stop working hard making sure the bride and groom are taken care of and well fed! For brides they are a god send. If you have gotten married you know there is no such thing as a wedding day going without a hiccup but Jorge and Ismael well take care of any hiccups along the way to make sure the bride (lets be real it鈥檚 HER day) is stress free and just enjoys the day completely. I will always recommend them time and time again.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Paola Humaram 路 Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing!

"Our experience with Jorge and Ismael was AMAZING. They are wonderful human beings and professionals. The best Event Planners! Everything came beyond perfect as planned, from beginning to end. Both are very patient, friendly and respectful. Thank you for everything!"

• Priscilla

Priscilla Gonzalez 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Phenomenal

Jorge and Ismael are two beautiful human beings. They are kind, patient and attentive. They were always there to help me with anything that I needed. Any time I would call or text they were very quick to respond. They helped me throughout the whole process of my wedding. My experience with them was phenomenal. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Y

Yenisey Hernandez 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Un trabajo excelente

Ismael y jorge son unos chicos muy responsables y muy atentos con su trabajo. Mi boda quedo com siempre la so帽e. Recomendados 100%

Sent on 10/31/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding service

Hiring Ismael and Jorge from Events by Alejandrina was the greatest decision we made. They took care of all the wedding details and truly made our dreams come true. They relieved all the wedding stress and made sure our event ran flawlessly. They also work within your budget and don't cut corners! The food, cake, flowers. linen, etc were all amazing, and not to mention excellent customer service. Thank you Ismael and Jorge!
    -Stephanie and Jesus

Dania Morejon 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Event Planners that have become Family!

We have been working with Ismael & Jorge from "Events by Alejandrina" for the last few years, and I can truly say they have become family. The events have been meticulously planned and beautifully decorated with no problems along them. The communication is always excellent and they truly bring our dreams to life. We are so lucky to have found them!

Teresa 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Our experience with Jorge and Ismael was AMAZING. They are wonderful human beings and professionals. The best Wedding Planners! Everything came beyond perfect as planned, from beginning to end. Both are very patient, friendly and respectful. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Arlyn 路 Married on 11/04/2017

We are so thankful to Jorge and Ismael for making our wedding so special. They are so professional and so helpful, always accommodating to the couple's requests. They are also extremely nice, kind, patient and friendly and make the bride feel at ease every time the "wedding stress" takes over :). The service they provide is wonderful, from the food to the decor. I have no words to describe how amazing they both are and how happy we are that they were our wedding planners. We couldn't have had better planners! Thank you Jorge and Ismael! Arlyn and Marcel

Sent on 11/30/2017

Maria 路 event on: 10/28/2017

I was fortunate to meet Jorge and Ismael, the owners of Events by Alejandrina while visiting venues. The minute I met them and saw the work they were doing that day, I knew I needed to look no further. Their professionalism, their touch of beauty and class in all they do is impecable. The event was everything I expected and more. Throughout the process, they remain in touch with you. You get the opportunity to see a sample centerpiece before the event and work on changes if you want. You attend an amazing good tasting which includes the variety of what you want your cake to taste. We would without a doubt recommend Events by Alejandrina. When someone loves what they do, it shows in the quality.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Natalie 路 Married on 10/22/2017

It's not everyday that our daughter gets married.......
    Selecting Jorge and Ismael = Events By Alejandrina was the prefect decision. From the first meeting to even after the wedding, they worked with us to make sure that our day was just flawless. The attention to detail and their willingness to please is TOP NOTCH; making our daughter's wedding an enjoyable event.
    Food: YUM YUM YUM, hot, huge portion
    Music/'MC: Danced all night!
    Everything: AWESOME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ready for our next event.
    Love you Both,
    Natalie

Sent on 11/02/2017

Jessenia 路 Married on 07/09/2017

The services and attention was outstanding. The quality of the food was excellent and delicious. Thank you again for making our day so memorable.
    Love,
    Jessy & Josh

Sent on 01/05/2018

Bobby 路 Married on 04/01/2017

The best decision I made during my entire wedding planning process was to hire Jorge and Ismael. My main motivation for hiring wedding planners was to relieve stress so that I could enjoy my wedding day. They are phenomenal! Every detail was considered and handled. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/03/2017