Miami, FL 33146 Map · Phone number

About Events by Elle, Inc.

Events by Elle offers full service wedding coordination. There are many companies that offer the same service, but what makes us different is the way we do things. When you choose Events by Elle, expect first-class service and work that exceeds expectations. Every day, we strive to create an enjoyable and memorable planning experience for our clients. We devote ourselves to clientele satisfaction. We pay special attention to detail and recognize that it’s “the little things that make a big difference”. Throughout the planning process, you can take comfort in knowing that we will make your wedding day an experience you will never forget.

Our mission is to exceed expectations and provide an unforgettable experience at every event.

About Elle Becerra

Elle lives and breathes event planning. She has managed large and small events and enjoys every minute of it. More than anything, clients recognize her professionalism and enthusiasm. She enjoys the planning process and loves working with clients and vendors to create extraordinary events.

Follow Events by Elle, Inc. on

Table number
ebc1ec648f189bba 1466035122865 wedding pictures at turnberry 1363
wedding pictures at turnberry 1363
Events by Elle, Inc.

35 Reviews for Events by Elle, Inc.

Events by Elle, Inc. 1
Events by Elle, Inc. 2
Events by Elle, Inc. 3

Mercy De La Pedraja · Married on 04/04/2019

Perfection

As the mother of the bride I cannot find the words to describe the peace of mind this team brought me. Since day one Elle and Madeleine went above and beyond to fulfill all of my daughters out of the box requests. The team of vendors they put together, their organizational skills, their sweet demeanor and round the clock beautiful smiles made this day simply
    PERFECT.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Carolina · Married on 03/30/2019

Best team in the wedding planning game

Words cannot describe how amazing and crucial Elle and Madeleine were to execute the wedding of our dreams. Not only did they take off running with every out of the box idea I had, but they also offered advice and brought me so much peace throughout the entire process. Aside from the planning process, the entire wedding weekend they were there with a calming smile to make sure everything came together seamlessly, which it did. Both my husband and I have received rave reviews of how spectacular and FUN our wedding weekend was, which is exactly what we were hoping for - a giant party with all our loved ones present. None of this would have been possible without Elle's professionalism and poise and Madeleine's creative eye and knack for details. We will never forget this weekend and Elle and Madeleine were the ones who made it possible. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Natalie Rufat · Married on 03/02/2019

So thankful for this amazing team!!

Words cannot describe how wonderful Elle and Madeleine are! They truly pulled together an incredible wedding, and I am eternally thankful for their patience, guidance, and expertise during the entire planning process.

Elle and Madeleine were with me on this journey since Day 1 of an almost two year-long planning process, where I was an out-of-town bride. She helped me with finding a venue, selecting a wedding date, and securing the many vendors we'd be working with. When selecting vendors, I looked to her for her advice and expertise in finding the right people that would be coming together to execute on my vision for the wedding. What I appreciated most was that Elle and Madeleine would not just provide their recommendations or advice based on their experience, but they listened deeply and sought to TRULY understand exactly what I was hoping for my wedding... even when I didn't know exactly myself. They were extremely patient during this process, and remained extremely professional and flexible despite my tendency to be indecisive or to second-guess decisions once I had made them. Elle and Madeleine never batted an eye, and were always available to talk me (and my mom) through these decisions so that we would feel most comfortable with the process.

Aside from selecting vendors, Elle and Madeleine have an incredible design eye and a knack for planning a real "party." They are extremely creative and willing to try new things to create a memorable and unique event. I specifically recall a phone call where I was describing how I wanted the party to be non-stop dancing. We talked through a number of options and ultimately Madeleine and Elle came up with a brilliant plan to modify the dinner meal in a way that had not really been done before. I think everyone at my wedding can attest that the decision was well-worth it.

Lastly, I would be remiss to not mention how Elle and Madeleine pulled off an incredible event despite a very last minute change order. Elle and Madeleine were relentless in working to make sure that we had a suitable solution and focused on every single detail that would need to be taken care of with this new change. They made themselves available around the clock and worked tirelessly to make sure that we were going into the wedding at ease. I could not imagine my wedding without them by my side.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Events by Elle, Inc. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4