Miami, FL 33146 Map · Phone number

About Events by Elle, Inc.

Events by Elle offers full service wedding coordination. There are many companies that offer the same service, but what makes us different is the way we do things. When you choose Events by Elle, expect first-class service and work that exceeds expectations. Every day, we strive to create an enjoyable and memorable planning experience for our clients. We devote ourselves to clientele satisfaction. We pay special attention to detail and recognize that it’s “the little things that make a big difference”. Throughout the planning process, you can take comfort in knowing that we will make your wedding day an experience you will never forget.

Our mission is to exceed expectations and provide an unforgettable experience at every event.

About Elle Becerra

Elle lives and breathes event planning. She has managed large and small events and enjoys every minute of it. More than anything, clients recognize her professionalism and enthusiasm. She enjoys the planning process and loves working with clients and vendors to create extraordinary events.

Follow Events by Elle, Inc. on

Table number
ebc1ec648f189bba 1466035122865 wedding pictures at turnberry 1363
wedding pictures at turnberry 1363
Events by Elle, Inc.

43 Reviews for Events by Elle, Inc.

• Bixie

Bixie Kindelan · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Most INCREDIBLE team for planning your wedding

The Events By Elle team is the best wedding planner in South Florida. The team was constantly ahead of the game for the entire wedding planning process. Elle and Madeleine have an incredible eye for detail and were on top of every aspect while planning the wedding making our lives incredibly easy. They have a relationship with every vendor in the area guaranteeing the best rates to maintain the budget we needed. They transformed my parents backyard into a stunning wedding venue, while maintaining that home-like feeling we hoped for in having a wedding at home. Every step of the process was incredibly smooth and well thought out because of their consistent efforts to make me feel comfortable and stress-free.

Planning a wedding during COVID (11/28/20) was not easy considering all the changes we had to make, new vendors, potential date changes, and decreasing the guest list. But they were ahead of it all ready for each challenge we faced. Elle and Madeleine were extremely on top of all the COVID protocols and were in constant contact with each vendor ensuring they were up to date with every change in safety measures to ensure we had every precaution necessary to keep everyone safe. The protocols they used and followed kept everyone safe resulting in no one getting sick, which is incredibly reassuring during these times.

I cannot stress enough how incredible this whole team is putting all of our wants and needs first during the entire process. They made our dream day come true and perfect during a global pandemic, which says a lot about what this team is capable of. We would recommend them to anyone looking to have their dream wedding while staying in budget and safe! Elle is the way to go 11/10 every time!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Zoe

Zoe Jove · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely Incredible - Best Planning Team!

I wish I had space to write pages about how extremely amazing Elle and her team are at planning. She is truly incredible. Our planning process was almost a year and half and we had about 150 people at our rehearsal dinner at a prominent restaurant and about 300 people at our wedding at a prominent hotel on Thanksgiving weekend in Miami. She was not only professional throughout the entire experience, but so friendly, excited, willing, and constantly positive and very calming - which is so necessary during this process. She made EVERYTHING beyond easy, fixed problems we didn't even know existed, gave brilliant advice and ideas we didn't even know we needed, and was there for us 24/7 - actually! She communicated on our behalf to all vendors, even when we couldn't handle the stress anymore. She understood our creative direction, vibe, and goals for our wedding as if we were one and she executed them as her own. The actual wedding day was so beyond pleasant leading up to the ceremony and reception because of how easy she made it for both me and my husband. All we had to do was enjoy it -- everything else was handled by her and her team. Her right hand, Madeleine, even held my lip gloss the entire night for me and every time I turned around at my reception to re-apply, she was there. We didn't have to think about ONE logistical thing, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. Elle and her team can handle ANYTHING thrown at them, and if they can't, they'll bring in and utilize all resources until they can figure it out.

We owe the best weekend of our life to Elle and her team, hands down. Out of every vendor we used, she was the best money spent, by far. There are many incredible planners in Miami, but we would go as far as to say that we believe Elle is one of the best in the country.

We cannot recommend Elle and her team enough. Using her to plan your wedding will be the best thing you ever did - trust us.

We love and miss Elle and her team!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Stephanie Masterson · Married on 12/05/2020

Phenomenal Wedding Planner

If your dream wedding is everything you want and more, I would highly recommend EventsByElle on exceeding that and all expectations. Her team is so professional, organized and fun to work with. They truly listen to your vision but most importantly they make that vision happen. The details, the work ethics, their incredible team work, everything was amazing! Finding a wedding planner is pretty stressful but when I made an appointment with Elle, I knew right away by her work she was the one. I also highly recommend the “Diamond Experience” because having someone there with you who knows what their doing from the beginning to end makes a huge difference and it’s worth EVERY penny! I can’t thank them enough for everything they did for my husband and I. They made planning a wedding (during covid) so pleasant and so safe.

Sent on 12/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events by Elle, Inc. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Miami, Florida, 33146 See on map
    7862033850 (Phone number)
    Location of (Events by Elle, Inc.)