Events by Elle, Inc. Reviews

37 | Miami, FL

37 Reviews for Events by Elle, Inc.

• Zoe

Zoe Jove · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely Incredible - Best Planning Team!

I wish I had space to write pages about how extremely amazing Elle and her team are at planning. She is truly incredible. Our planning process was almost a year and half and we had about 150 people at our rehearsal dinner at a prominent restaurant and about 300 people at our wedding at a prominent hotel on Thanksgiving weekend in Miami. She was not only professional throughout the entire experience, but so friendly, excited, willing, and constantly positive and very calming - which is so necessary during this process. She made EVERYTHING beyond easy, fixed problems we didn't even know existed, gave brilliant advice and ideas we didn't even know we needed, and was there for us 24/7 - actually! She communicated on our behalf to all vendors, even when we couldn't handle the stress anymore. She understood our creative direction, vibe, and goals for our wedding as if we were one and she executed them as her own. The actual wedding day was so beyond pleasant leading up to the ceremony and reception because of how easy she made it for both me and my husband. All we had to do was enjoy it -- everything else was handled by her and her team. Her right hand, Madeleine, even held my lip gloss the entire night for me and every time I turned around at my reception to re-apply, she was there. We didn't have to think about ONE logistical thing, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. Elle and her team can handle ANYTHING thrown at them, and if they can't, they'll bring in and utilize all resources until they can figure it out.

We owe the best weekend of our life to Elle and her team, hands down. Out of every vendor we used, she was the best money spent, by far. There are many incredible planners in Miami, but we would go as far as to say that we believe Elle is one of the best in the country.

We cannot recommend Elle and her team enough. Using her to plan your wedding will be the best thing you ever did - trust us.

We love and miss Elle and her team!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • F

Francesca and Patrick Jabbour · Married on 09/21/2019

Genuine care and professionalism that Exceeds expectations

Elle and her team are top notch from start to finish. They came in with 30 days to go, were able to get everything aligned and organized. They made suggestions that only professionals with years of experience would be able to make! They patiently answered all our questions along the way and did it with a smile! Our wedding ended up being more complicated than we even knew as our family was planning surprises. That did not phase them! It was such a pleasure to work with them. 11/10 !!! Could not recommend more highly.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Mercy De La Pedraja · Married on 04/04/2019

Perfection

As the mother of the bride I cannot find the words to describe the peace of mind this team brought me. Since day one Elle and Madeleine went above and beyond to fulfill all of my daughters out of the box requests. The team of vendors they put together, their organizational skills, their sweet demeanor and round the clock beautiful smiles made this day simply
    PERFECT.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Carolina · Married on 03/30/2019

Best team in the wedding planning game

Words cannot describe how amazing and crucial Elle and Madeleine were to execute the wedding of our dreams. Not only did they take off running with every out of the box idea I had, but they also offered advice and brought me so much peace throughout the entire process. Aside from the planning process, the entire wedding weekend they were there with a calming smile to make sure everything came together seamlessly, which it did. Both my husband and I have received rave reviews of how spectacular and FUN our wedding weekend was, which is exactly what we were hoping for - a giant party with all our loved ones present. None of this would have been possible without Elle's professionalism and poise and Madeleine's creative eye and knack for details. We will never forget this weekend and Elle and Madeleine were the ones who made it possible. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Natalie Rufat · Married on 03/02/2019

So thankful for this amazing team!!

Words cannot describe how wonderful Elle and Madeleine are! They truly pulled together an incredible wedding, and I am eternally thankful for their patience, guidance, and expertise during the entire planning process.

Elle and Madeleine were with me on this journey since Day 1 of an almost two year-long planning process, where I was an out-of-town bride. She helped me with finding a venue, selecting a wedding date, and securing the many vendors we'd be working with. When selecting vendors, I looked to her for her advice and expertise in finding the right people that would be coming together to execute on my vision for the wedding. What I appreciated most was that Elle and Madeleine would not just provide their recommendations or advice based on their experience, but they listened deeply and sought to TRULY understand exactly what I was hoping for my wedding... even when I didn't know exactly myself. They were extremely patient during this process, and remained extremely professional and flexible despite my tendency to be indecisive or to second-guess decisions once I had made them. Elle and Madeleine never batted an eye, and were always available to talk me (and my mom) through these decisions so that we would feel most comfortable with the process.

Aside from selecting vendors, Elle and Madeleine have an incredible design eye and a knack for planning a real "party." They are extremely creative and willing to try new things to create a memorable and unique event. I specifically recall a phone call where I was describing how I wanted the party to be non-stop dancing. We talked through a number of options and ultimately Madeleine and Elle came up with a brilliant plan to modify the dinner meal in a way that had not really been done before. I think everyone at my wedding can attest that the decision was well-worth it.

Lastly, I would be remiss to not mention how Elle and Madeleine pulled off an incredible event despite a very last minute change order. Elle and Madeleine were relentless in working to make sure that we had a suitable solution and focused on every single detail that would need to be taken care of with this new change. They made themselves available around the clock and worked tirelessly to make sure that we were going into the wedding at ease. I could not imagine my wedding without them by my side.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Sara · Married on 01/12/2019

The absolute best!

Words cannot begin to describe how great Elle, Madeleine and their team are and how instrumental they were to making our wedding such a dream. From the moment we met with Elle, I knew she would make the journey through the wedding planning process and the day incredible. Elle is extremely professional, attentive and patient, able to answer our endless questions with a smile and providing sound advice along the way.

As an out of town bride, I had to rely on my mother and Elle to manage the planning process and help execute my dream wedding day. Every step of the way, Elle was attentive to our needs. She was there at every wedding planning meeting (from dress fittings to invitations and beyond) and hand held us through the planning process from start to finish. She consistently made sure my voice was heard with our vendors (and my family) and is extremely conscious of how to make sure I, as the bride, was comfortable and happy with how the event was coming together.

Ultimately, the day of my wedding went seamlessly and we truly have Elle and team to thank for that. Everything was extremely organized and well thought out so that the wedding party and guests were able to enjoy every moment. Elle and her team were there for us as bride and groom to make sure we were enjoying our day while, simultaneously, managing a large n-count of vendors to execute the wedding we planned for. Not only did they execute flawlessly but the wedding exceeded our expectations and was beyond incredible.

As you can see, I could talk about Elle forever - she is the best and I could not recommend her more! Thank you for all that you do!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Frank

Frank Cohen · Married on 12/22/2018

Cohen Ciklik Miami USA 🇺🇸 Wedding 👰 🤵 12/22/18 a Well Executed Event

The Cohen Ciklik Miami 🇺🇸 Wedding 👰 🤵 12/22/18 was a really Well Executed Event!!! Elle and her fantastic team were passionate, professional, approachable, well organised, proactive, friendly with exceptional attention to detail. Working with Elle over the last 12 months has been an absolute pleasure!! (Elle’s wedding event facilitation included: recommending PS Photography & Video(who likewise were passionate & professional as a team); Jungle Island wedding venue facilitation; SLS Brickell Hotel accomodation coordination and much much more. We Highly Recommend Events By Elle!!! Thanks Elle 😘

Sent on 12/26/2018

Alyssa Perez · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible team

Elle and her incredible team coordinated the wedding of my dreams that exceeded my expectations in every sense imaginable. Not only was the wedding day sheer perfection (timely, organized, stress-free), they made the planning process totally uncomplicated and truly fun. Her team is friendly, accessible and creative, managing every aspect of the wedding with finesse and most importantly, patience. Elle makes you feel like you are her only bride, paying close attention to every detail of your wedding with laser-sharp focus. She is a total rockstar and has become a dear friend!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cristina Padron · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolute Perfection

Words cannot express how happy we were with Elle, Madeleine and the rest of their team. From the moment we first met, my daughter and I knew we were in the best hands. Elle was always patient and helpful with the million and one questions we had. Elle, or one of her assistants, were at all the different appointments with us, whether at a dress fitting, floral sample, or an invitation appointment. Elle held our hand every step of the way, no matter how stressful it was. The day of the wedding was a complete blur, but I can tell you that all our expectations were surpassed. Everything was perfect! Every last detail was looked over to make sure it was exactly what we had wanted. If I could rate Elle and her team, higher than a 10, I would! Will definitely use her for our daughter's next weddings.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lauren Alfonso · Married on 05/26/2018

Look no further, you've got the best planner right here!

If you are looking for a personable, detail-oriented and amazing event planner, just stop right now and BOOK Elle right now!! Elle and her team were on top of every detail for our wedding, even details no one would think are important. Elle and her team made sure the day flowed as smoothly from start to finish (taking care of a maid of honor popping out of her dress 30 minutes prior to the ceremony, guests bring extra guest, late vendors, the list goes on) Best part, I didn't even know about any of this until the next day, that is how good the team is at Events By Elle.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Julia · Married on 05/12/2018

Elle and her team were the epitome of professional, caring, and flexible while working with my husband and I during our wedding planning process. Although my husband and I are from Miami, we currently live in San Francisco, which placed Elle at the front-lines when it came to communicating with vendors, negotiating contracts, and scheduling all necessary appointments. She and her assistant, Madeleine, made me feel completely involved in the entire process despite my distance from all things wedding-related. Hiring her team right after our engagement and having her as part of our entire planning process from the very beginning was perhaps the best decision we made. I attribute our seamless wedding day to Elle's organization, eye for detail, and the incredible team she put together. Hiring Elle for your wedding can be considered a guarantee that you will enjoy the entire process, even when chaos ensues. Thank you to the entire Events by Elle team for your hard work, dedication to perfection, and love for what you do! We don't know what we would have done without you!

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 03/17/2018

This review is way overdue... While we loved all of our vendors, Events by Elle was hands down the best vendor decision we made for our event! From the second they took over (about a month out from the wedding date) I felt such a HUGE surge of relief, it's inexplicable. <3 We had done much of the planning alone, but had left so many little things unpolished without even realizing it! We worked predominantly with Madeline, and everything was delegated to a tee. I could expect a text or email check-in every other day, and 99% of the time ALL the work had been done, I just needed to say "yes" or "no." The event went off without a hitch, and I honestly say I felt ZERO stress the day-of thanks to the ladies at Events by Elle. <3 I woke up and walked down the hall to the conference space already set up for me and my girls. Other vendors arrived seamlessly (no one from my bridal party received a single call or text to try and coordinate anything). After the wedding my mom was laughing when she mentioned a few of the curve balls that the ladies took care of because she couldn't believe I hadn't even caught wind of any of them.

1,000% recommend! Sweetest, most professional team there is out there!!! Even managed to keep my Groomzilla in check & on time!!!! <3 So grateful!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Shayna · Married on 01/20/2018

Elle of Events by Elle, Inc. and her team are the best. We do not know what we would have done without them, and hiring Events by Elle, Inc. was the best decision we made! Elle was with us from start to finish and we could not have asked for more. She helped us choose our venue, advised us and guided us through every vendor we used and every decision we made for our big day. She attended every meeting with us and was always professional, kind, patient, and most importantly, honest. The day of our wedding would not have gone so smoothly if it wasn't for Elle and her team. They planned and took care of every detail - ones that I never even knew about. If you are looking for the best event planner, who knows the ins and outs of the business, who will delve into every detail, create your vision, and be there with you throughout the entire process, you should hire Elle. She really is the best.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/13/2018

Elle and her assistant, Madeleine, made me feel from the start that my wedding would be in great hands and they truly delivered. I hired Events by Elle for the package that includes the month before the wedding; however, they began working with me even earlier (at no extra cost) when they found out that my initial wedding venue could no longer host my wedding due to damage from Hurricane Irma. I'm so incredibly grateful that they did. It gave me peace of mind during a time that would have otherwise been very stressful.

Love, Michelle & Phil

I live in Massachusetts and was worried about planning a wedding from far away but Elle and her team made me feel incredibly relaxed about it. They thought about things I had not even considered. They attended meetings with vendors on my behalf and helped me execute the vision I had in mind for my wedding.

If I had to do it all over again, I would book Events by Elle without hesitation and highly recommend them. Not only are they talented, but Elle and her team are incredibly kind.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Patricia · Married on 11/04/2017

As our daughter started to plan for her wedding, she thought she was able to do it all on her own,
    as this is what she did I at her job. Soon thereafter, she realized that she could not manage her work demands and a wedding event. This is when she decide to reach out to Events by Elle to come to the rescue.
    A month after our daughter's engagement we met with Elle. We sat down and discussed the fact that our daughter wanted her dream wedding at home. She got up and said " can I take a look at the backyard?", quietly she came back and confidently said " this can be done". She proceeded to explain how she would work with us and the vendors. How she would accompany us to the meetings, the tastings, the buying of the wedding gown. How she would review the contracts and look for the best options for what our daughter wanted, etc.
    Throughout the year, Elle and her team never failed. They took us by their hand and guided us through the whole process, always keeping in mind our daughter wishes, the constrains of the venue and our budget. She was always able to take into consideration everyone's wishes and help all of us bring down the stress level.
    On the wedding day, when we saw everything in place, we were overjoyed and realized what an effort this had been and how fortunate we were to have reached out to Elle. We are greatly thankful to her and her very dedicated team for their professionalism, attention to detail, patience and most of all their caring.
    The night not only was a true success but memorable and magical..... just the type of wedding our daughter dreamed.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Camila · Married on 11/04/2017

I don’t know what I would have don’t without Elle and her team. I was referred to Elle by one of her previous brides friends and hiring her was the best decision we ever made. From start to finish Elle made the planning process easy and enjoyable. She attended every meeting, advised honestly, and would go above and beyond for us. It’s the best feeling knowing that there is someone that cares for your special day as much as you do and will do everything possible to literally make your wedding dreams come true. She knew how to take my vision and make it come to life. I couldn’t have asked to a more is kind, professional, and attentive planner and now friend to entrust the best day of my life to. Our family is forever greatful for Events by Elle and will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Monica · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot say enough about Events by Elle. Elle was recommended by several of her previous brides. Knowing that our work schedules made planning even a dinner difficult, we made sure Elle was the first vendor hired for our wedding. We selected The Pearl Experience which is the full wedding planning package. Elle went to every venue walk thru, dress fitting, hair trial, flower trial. Elle even personally picked up and delivered our cake trials because we were too busy at work. Elle is organized, diligent, and meticulous. I cannot emphasize these enough. At times, I felt that she could read my mind and sense all my emotions. Elle made everything feel effortless.  I felt that our wedding was the only event she was planning; even during the time she was planning her own wedding.  My husband and I will forever be indebted to Elle. She made all our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/05/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 01/14/2017

Elle is hands down the most patient person I have ever met! She is extremely talented and will go above and beyond to ensure her bride (and groom) are beyond satisfied. I honestly don't know where I would've been without her! She exceeded my expectations and brought our vision to life- flawlessly. She is truly an amazing soul and I'm grateful I had the opportunity to work with her.

Xoxo,
    Christi

Sent on 01/23/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/05/2016

We started planning our wedding about a year in advance and knew we needed help. I learned very early in the process that he was a rare breed of “bridezilla”, the man kind, which we eventually termed as The Beyoncé. I myself am not exactly a walk in the park either, so you can only imagine what It must be like to work with two very opinionated people (many times opposing opinions). The only thing we had accomplished before deciding to go with EbyE was nailing down a date and reception venue. I had no clue what I wanted but only knew what I didn’t want, which was almost always the opposite of what my finance wanted. Somehow Michelle managed to find a way to bring us together on literally everything. She helped us to compromise with each other and feel good when one of us got our way over the other. She should probably become a marriage counselor. Every vendor we ended up using (and we interviewed about three of each) were recommendations from Michelle. Michelle went to tons of these meetings with us we saved a ton of money from the discounts we received due to connections Events by Elle had with our vendors. During the year we spent planning our wedding, which included DAILY contact with Michelle, whether it be in person, phone, text or email, Michelle proved she could do it all. The day of my wedding I realized the gown designer had forgotten to send me home with my petticoat. Michelle was in her car within minutes, picking it up for me and getting it back to the church just in time for the ceremony. This is just one of the thousands examples I can give. It truly all came together for me in that moment when I walked into the reception. Everything was perfect, for both my husband and myself. Each flower was perfectly placed, every detail was executed brilliantly. Michelle is smart and kind and everything you could ever want in a wedding planner. I clicked 5 stars as my overall rating but that isn't nearly enough. In summary, I would strongly recommend you hire EbyE.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Events by Elle, Inc.'s reply:

Hey Whitney! This is such a sweet post, however I believe you wrote it on the wrong page. We are located in Miami, Fl. Congratulations on your successful wedding day!

Andrea · Married on 03/12/2016

Elle is AMAZING. There are no words to describe her professionalism and attention to detail. I hired her for the "day of" services, which includes the month before the wedding date. Elle handled all the issues a month prior to my wedding and I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator. The wedding day was stress free and the ceremony and reception ran smoothly. She is involved as much or as little as you'd like her to be. Her team was also very professional, fun, and attentive. I cannot imagine recommending ANYONE else to my friends or family. If I ever have any large events to plan in the future, I will be sure to hire Elle. She is OUTSTANDING and takes pride in her work, which can be difficult to find these days. Don't think twice about hiring Elle for your wedding or event!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Maria Cristina · Married on 02/13/2016

Elle was the best money spent in the entire wedding. She was professional, creative, organized and reliable. But more importantly she genuinely cares about her brides and takes great pride in her work. The reception was in a tent in a botanical garden which demanded the coordination of many vendors and she made it seamless for my daughter and I both in the planning phase and the day of the wedding. The wedding/reception was spectacular and we owe a debt of gratitude to Elle.

Sent on 03/18/2016
  • Z

Zayda · Married on 12/19/2015

Elle and her team are absolutely AMAZING! We hired Elle for "day-of" which also included the month before the wedding and we are SO happy that we did. Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming but Elle is able to completely change that. Not only is she always available to answer any questions or concerns but her knowledge and expertise are unsurpassed. Elle is timely, organized, responsive, detailed oriented and a true professional throughout the entire process. She takes her time to really listen to your vision and make sure that your day is special. My groom and I were able to enjoy every minute of our wedding day thanks to Elle and her team. Events by Elle exceeded all of my expectations. Highly recommend them for all of your events!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Elle was fantastic..exceeded our expectations !!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Matthew & Nicole · Married on 10/24/2015

Events by Elle is exactly who you want to plan your wedding. They are attentive, creative, responsive and most of all deeply committed to ensuring that your wedding is perfect. While you are enjoying the process, Event by Elle is contentiously following up with vendors, dealing with any obstacles that come up and providing helpful reminders along the way that make the process very enjoyable. We used Events by Elle for the months leading up to our wedding and on the day of. It was so amazing to have someone there to make sure everything went right. For instance, there was an issue with the groom's tux. Elle's team didn't even blink an eye and ran right to the mall to fix the issue. Having someone like Elle on your wedding is exactly the comfort that everyone wants and deserves on such an important day. They are also very in tune with the current trends which makes a huge difference when planning your wedding. We would recommend their services to anyone we know!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Anthony · Married on 08/29/2015

Most reviews you will read on wedding wire are glowing. I am sure many of those vendors with good reviews do a good job but most people have rose colored glasses about their wedding. Elle truly desires all glowing reviews. She is patient, compassionate person that will reassure you when you are feeling stressed or nervous about all the decisions you will need to make. She is a professional that will anticipate everything and much sure everything goes smoothly. Her prices are a great value but if you are a strict budget corners on the flowers, decor, location, and even video. Put that money so that Elle can plan your wedding. You don't want to worry about pointless stuff on your wedding day because you have a bad wedding plan. Enjoy your wedding day while Elle make sure it will be perfect.

Sent on 06/16/2017