Cherish Your Vows

Hollywood, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$249 Typical Price

My name is Lisa, Founder of Cherish Your Vows & Co-Founder of Cherish Your Events with Jaclen Milo-Waite!

Both Jaclen and I work with a variety of couples, and it gives us great joy to provide services that bring your ceremony vision into reality. Each Couple we work with is special, and wants you to feel like you are more than just a client! We have an amazing vendor network and are able to offer everything from Day Planning to Full Wedding Planning! We love our couples and take pleasure in adding personal touches to your special day! It's your day, so let us make it as fun, or extravagant as you want! We will work tirelessly to find the perfect location within your budget.

We take pride in being easy to work with. We strive to take all the stress out of your celebration, and will create a vision that is uniquely you! We are all a "family" & are a one-stop shop with experienced wedding planners on staff as well as videographers, DJs, photographers, florists, catering companies, prime local venues and party rental companies to help you have the most amazing day without all the stress! Cherish Your Vows will go out of our way to make sure your wedding is the crowning event as we will make it magical.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$249

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$229

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian

How many planners are on your team?

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Janet
    Janet M. Married on 04/29/2022

Outstanding!

I cannot say enough about Lisa! I can't even imagine having anyone else be our wedding officiant!. She was kind and helped us along each step of the way. From our vows, to our wine toast (her idea) when we mentioned we are winos, to her special gift to us, she was full of surprises and we made friends for Life. We will forever be grateful to Lisa and her partner and Husband.
  • Daijanae
    Daijanae B. Married on 04/16/2022

Vowel renewal

Very special day, Lisa your amazing I will be definitely seeing you on my 10 year anniversary.
  • Ray
    Ray K. Married on 03/30/2022

Amazing wedding ceremony!

Lisa and Jason were awesome and the ceremony was beautiful! It was exactly what we had envisioned. Cannot say enough good things about Cherish Your Vows!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Cherish Your Vows 1
Offer

ASK About Our Wedding Planning Service Bundle!

Includes:

*Full Or Partial Planning and inclues "Day Of Planner/Coordinator"

*Officiant Services and includes a Unity Candle or Sand Ceremony

*6-10 min Cinematic Video from Videographer,

DJ Services for 5hrs.

Partial Wedding Planning

Circle Arch Undecorated but have fake whote roses and linens

Total Price = $4500 which is a steal of a Deal -One Stop Shop!

Full Wedding Planning

Total Price = $5500 which is a steal of a Deal -One Stop Shop!

This Deal is for up to 150 Attendees

If Attendance is over 150 People an additional $300 is added to each package.

Cherish Your Vows 2
Offer

"Day Of" Wedding Planner/Coordinator, Officant Service and Videographer Service! Amazing Deal!

Modern Non Traditional or Traditional Ceremony with Unity Ceremony,

6-10min Cinematic Video Of Ceremony and Reception,

Round Wedding Arch Gold Or White (Undecorated),

“Day Of” Wedding Planner Coordinator, Rehearsal Fees are included.

If Attendance is over 150 People an additional $300 is added.

Travel Fees for Key West and Port St Lucie is additional 150.00

Pricing

Team

Lisa Winfield
Lisa Winfield
Owner, Wedding Planner and Officiant

My Story...I got into this 2 years ago as an Officiant because my husband and I got married during the Pandemic...we had a small intimate Ceremony and ended up having to do all the work from writing the ceremony to all the research and planning as we didn't have the most organized person even though she was super sweet...long story short my 1st year I officiated 100 weddings and became a Certified Wedding Planner. I found that all you need to do is CARE and of course have some kind of creative bone in ya (haha) and I CARE for every couple and want each one of you to have the most amazing expereience because it is your Special Day, even if you do not choose Cherish Your Vows I will still go above and beyond and can lead you to the right direction. It brings me so much joy and has allowed me to meet beautiful unique people! and I truly love what I do! I would love to be a part of your Special day!!!

Ordained and Certified FL Notary .. We do it all from small Elopements to Grand Events!

Certified Wedding Planner

Sidney Lee
Sidney Lee
Videographer/Officiant/Setup You name it!

We are a Husband and Wife Duo that will work Tirelesly to make your special day Magical!

We have the option of a male or female officiant to perform your service as I am Ordained as well. I do Videography and help from start to fininsh....the setup and Breakdown the day of the wedding. Anything I can do to help Lisa as I am a loving husband!...Hope I scored Brownie Points there!:)

We go above and beyond to help all of our Couples have the perfect day! I am in the background from building and breaking down tables and guiding the Vendors with Lisa ...but Lisa and I are there with you every step of the way. During this past 2 year process as I am a Marketing Guru, I found a love for Videography... Editing is my niche and we will make sure I Capture those memorable moments after I set up Chairs and tables haha! We do it all!

Jaclen
Jaclen
Full Wedding Planner

Over 14years experience! I got into this side of the business by coordinating fashion shows. I am great at designing and organizing so this came naturally. I have coordinated fashion shows, weddings, small parties and even large scale events. In fact I have even coordinated events for the Dalai Lama (yes the actual Dalai Lama y'all), A campaign event with Michelle Obama and Joe Biden and a fashion show for David Tutera. I understand what my clients vision is and have the expertise and resources to bring their "vision" to life.

3001 South Ocean Drive Hollywood, FL, 33019
954-842-0711

7 Days a Week Monday-Friday 5am-10pm Saturday & Sunday 5am-11pm; Sunrise to Sunset Weddings Welcome
Location of (Cherish Your Vows)
5213 Bay Isle Cir Clearwater, FL, 33760

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding