Benvenuto

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Benvenuto is a historic restaurant and wedding venue located in Boynton Beach, Florida. This 1929 Mizner-inspired building is surrounded by breathtaking gardens and Tuscan-influenced architecture. Celebrate your wedding under the stars or in several flexible and functional event spaces throughout the facility. With over 38 years of experience, Benvenuto Restaurant has become the premier catering and banquet destination for Palm Beach County. Their exceptional staff and wedding concierge will work intimately with you to ease concerns and help you realize all your wedding dreams. Combining unparalleled excellence in service, world-class menus, and exceptional presentation, Benvenuto鈥檚 has built a reputation as professionals in the industry.

Facilities and Capacity

Benvenuto offers four main event spaces to accommodate up to 350 wedding guests. Choose from a romantic outdoor European courtyard, bar, and lounge or the cozy ambience of the fireplace room. Indoor and outdoor spaces available through Benvenuto include the garden room, the coral room, and the fireplace room, each one ideal for intimate ceremonies and receptions. The Main Room is a beautiful and large space that attracts more extravagant weddings with substantial guest lists. Little Room is a cozy venue ideal for micro-weddings and elopements for up to 25 guests.

Benvenuto is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. They offer venue rental for weddings. Services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Wireless internet
  • Cake

Cuisine

Benvenuto offers world-inspired and unparalleled American cuisine in their restaurant and for special events. Splurge on gourmet seasonal cuisines such as duck, filet mignon, salmon filet, or beef short rib. They also offer specialty drinks.

Location

Benvenuto is located in the heart of Boynton Beach, Florida, close to the Atlantic Ocean. This venue can be accessed directly from Highway 1 and is near I-95 between West Palm Beach and Boca Raton. Benvenuto is a short 16-minute drive from Palm Beach International Airport or 50 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$600

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 11/12/2022

Amazing Wedding

November 18, 2022 I married my best friend. My husband and I had the most AMAZING wedding, all thanks to Benvenuto!! They went above and beyond our expectations. Lisa was our coordinator and from the first time we walked into the venue we were treated like family. Our questions were always answered in a prompt and timely manner. My husband can be rather difficult when it comes to food with his allergies and preferences, and Lisa went out of her way to customize his food options for the night of our wedding. All of our wedding guests had an amazing time and still can鈥檛 stop talking about the wonderful service the venue provided. We plan on having all future events big or small at Benvenuto and will recommend them to anyone looking to have their own event! If I could rate them 10 stars I would!! FANTASTIC VENUE!!
    Vittoria V. Married on 09/09/2022

Best in the game

If I could give this venue a million stars, I would!
    From the moment we walked in to tour the venue until the moment we walked out as a married couple, it was more than perfect. We worked with Anne and she is an absolute dream. She was so kind and very flexible to work with! Whatever we wanted, she would make sure we got it with no hesitation! The venue itself it so beautiful, it is newly renovated. The food is spectacular! We went for a tasting a couple of months before the wedding and it exceeded our expectations - my husband and I are big foodies and we knew that our guests would not leave hungry!
    Our original plan was to have our ceremony in the BEAUTIFUL courtyard, however, come the wedding day the Florida weather was playing its usual games with rain and sun and made us come to an uneasy decision of having to move the wedding inside. Anne and her team, along with the florist made the ceremony look amazing! SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely no regrets! I still say to myself that I wish I could do it all over again because they helped to make our wedding day so perfect, beyond expectations! My husband and I are so thankful! DO NOT hesitate to book this venue! You will not be disappointed! xoxo
  • illustration stars

50 photos 路 10/17/2020
Amber & Kevin
30 photos 路 02/07/2020

The Elegant Harp The Elegant Harp Wedding Musicians

I am always so pleased when a couple informs me that their wedding is taking place at Benvenuto in Boynton Beach. I quickly respond, "You are in great hands! You will be well taken care!" Through the many weddings and other events that I have played for at Benvenuto in the last 15 years, I have found a consistency of graciousness and high level of service. When you walk in the door you feel that you are home and that you will be well taken care of. No matter the challenge, nothing seems to faze Jean Phillippe or Marija or any of the other wonderful staff. A large number of the staff have been there for many years, which speaks very highly of the management. They truly live up to their name, "Benvenuto: Welcome". It is a privilege to work with them. Your mind can be rest assured on your all important day. Esther Underhay The Elegant Harp

A Red Rose A Red Rose Wedding Florists

Beautiful location, wonderful food, and fantastic people who work to help your special day just that! We love doing weddings and events at Benvenuto!

Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts Wedding Florists

This is a beautiful venue. It has picture perfect settings for all your formal photos. The food and service are exceptional with a capable staff willing to do whatever it takes to help make your day special!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1730 North Federal Highway Boynton Beach, FL, 33435
Location of (Benvenuto)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Wedding Venues