402 E Ocean Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 Map · Phone number

About Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts

We are a full service florist with long history in Boynton Beach. The Blossom Shoppe has been family owned for over 50 years! We love doing weddings! We have serviced weddings from Okeechobee to Key West. From a simple bouquet for a small intimate wedding to one that includes a chuppa,lots of bridesmaids and guest. The Blossom Shoppe provides delivery, set-up and removal of rental items. We will pin on the corsages and boutonnieres, move your floral arrangements from ceremony to reception, decorate the cake and whatever it takes to make your day the special one it should be.

•  Flower Market of Boynton Beach
  • Xquisite Events Productions
  • Boca by Design
Image15772
Colorful exotic bouquet with pheasant feathers, orchids and hot pink roses
Colorful exotic bouquet with pheasant feathers, orchids and hot pink roses
Dramatic and elegant with Calla lilies, orchids and copper ghost leaves trailing off custom handle
claireswed20110528015
claireswed20110528017
claireswed20110528030
Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts
Beautiful open garden roses with gem accents and custom handle with shell, gem and pearl accents....
More open magnificent garden roses with blue accents and elegant gold containers
KerrisWedding
Image15772

14 Reviews for Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts

Allisha Jackson · Married on 07/10/2020

Love the Blossom Shoppe!

Lynda did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding! She transformed my event space by adding lose petals, and handmade rose votive candle holders that I had no clue she was making! She also added a very nice personal touch to my bouquet. I would definitely recommend her and the shop for your wedding needs! Everything was delivered and in place on time. Also, the flowers lasted a good week before I needed to dry them out.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! It was a pleasure working you both. It is a great venue and I was happy to make the extra touches for you. Hope you had an amazing day!
  • Jocelyn

jocelyn rios · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful Addition to my special day

I couldn't be happier with house beautiful my wedding turned out! Linda was amazing to work with throughout the planning process. When I got the venue a good two hours before the ceremony I was pleasantly surprised to see the ceremony set up Beautifully! It turned out better than I could have ever imagined! They were earlier enough that my photographer was able to take my bouquet and snap beautiful pictures while I ran around trying to finish last minuet things! I couldn't be happier with how my wedding turned out on 12/14/19!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts's reply:

I am so happy you were surprised and pleased. I am also glad we could help make your "Kodak" moments special. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. Thank you for trusting us and letting us share in your day. Best wishes and much happiness in the New Year!
  • CHRISTINE

Christine · Married on 07/27/2019

Fun and colorful flowers

Linda was an artist. I had a black and white wedding and decided on coral accents. She was all over it! high and low centerpieces that everyone loved! Church flowers, pew flowers, bouquets, corsages, al amazing!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts's reply:

I am so glad you and your guest were pleased. We were provided with some amazing flowers so that made it easy to create your vision. Thank you for trusting and including us on your special day. It was a pleasure working with you and Rusty. I wish you all the best on your new path together.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 126.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 70.00
    $ 92.00
    $ 1485
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 402 E Ocean Ave Boynton Beach, 33435 See on map
    Location of (Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts)