Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts

We are a full service florist with long history in Boynton Beach. The Blossom Shoppe has been family owned for over 50 years! We love doing weddings! We have serviced weddings from Jupiter to Coral Gables. From a simple bouquet for a small intimate wedding to one that includes a chuppa,lots of bridesmaids and guest. The Blossom Shoppe provides delivery, set-up and removal of rental items. We will pin on the corsages and boutonnieres, move your floral arrangements from ceremony to reception, decorate the cake and whatever it takes to make your day the special one it should be.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Miami

9 Reviews for Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts

Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

My flowers were truly amazing, beautiful, and just what I wanted it to look like. More than I even hoped for. Thank you so much for the warm service from the first moment I walked in to the delivery of the flowers.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

My flowers were beautiful at the wedding. Lynda worked with me while I was in California to get things going on my wedding. I sent her tons of pictures from Pinterest and she was very kind to me letting me know when flowers I like were outside the budget but how she could get the look. I found that she was patient and made all kinds of suggestions, in the end I told her to do it how she sees fit. OH BOY! She made the arrangements better than I could have imagined. She even provided a complimentary toss bouquet. I would use Lynda and team again because they do good work and have the right attitude. I HIGHLY recommend The Blossom Shoppe!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shereene, 1/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't even put into words what an amazing job you did on all my flowers! It truly did turn out more beautiful than I could have imagined! Thank you so much!

View Vendor Response