402 E Ocean Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 Map · Phone number

About Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts

We are a full service florist with long history in Boynton Beach. The Blossom Shoppe has been family owned for over 50 years! We love doing weddings! We have serviced weddings from Okeechobee to Key West. From a simple bouquet for a small intimate wedding to one that includes a chuppa,lots of bridesmaids and guest. The Blossom Shoppe provides delivery, set-up and removal of rental items. We will pin on the corsages and boutonnieres, move your floral arrangements from ceremony to reception, decorate the cake and whatever it takes to make your day the special one it should be.

Image15772
Colorful exotic bouquet with pheasant feathers, orchids and hot pink roses
Colorful exotic bouquet with pheasant feathers, orchids and hot pink roses
Dramatic and elegant with Calla lilies, orchids and copper ghost leaves trailing off custom handle
claireswed20110528015
claireswed20110528017
claireswed20110528030
Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts
Beautiful open garden roses with gem accents and custom handle with shell, gem and pearl accents....
More open magnificent garden roses with blue accents and elegant gold containers
KerrisWedding
Image15772

10 Reviews for Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts

Linda Mills · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful people

I walked in with a dress picture, bridal bouquet pictures and ideas. Lynda listened, looked and we exchanged opinions and then I left! Friends asked what they would look like and I said we will all find out when delivered!! They were beautiful , dainty and complemented my dress. The entire staff was great , we had a few more phone calls and not once did I worry. She also decorated the flower girl basket and a small bouquet like mine for Matron of Honor .

Sent on 04/17/2019

Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I am so happy I could create a bouquet that you were pleased with. I will make sure my staff is aware of the compliment.
    Best wishes to you and your groom.

Liz · Married on 06/25/2017

My flowers were truly amazing, beautiful, and just what I wanted it to look like. More than I even hoped for. Thank you so much for the warm service from the first moment I walked in to the delivery of the flowers.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Shereene · Married on 01/21/2017

My flowers were beautiful at the wedding. Lynda worked with me while I was in California to get things going on my wedding. I sent her tons of pictures from Pinterest and she was very kind to me letting me know when flowers I like were outside the budget but how she could get the look. I found that she was patient and made all kinds of suggestions, in the end I told her to do it how she sees fit. OH BOY! She made the arrangements better than I could have imagined. She even provided a complimentary toss bouquet. I would use Lynda and team again because they do good work and have the right attitude. I HIGHLY recommend The Blossom Shoppe!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you, even from Ca. Your willingness to "let us do what we do" allows us to find what is the freshest and most beautiful, to accomplish the look you envision for your special day. Again, thanks for trusting us. I wish you all the best.

Award

Blossom Shoppe Florist & Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 126.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 92.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,485.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• 402 E Ocean Ave Boynton Beach, 33435 See on map