Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2020

JMW Services is a wedding planning & design service company based in Lake Worth, Florida. Owned and operated by Jaclen Milo, our team offers full support and assistance to people looking to create an event of a lifetime. We are based out of West Palm Beach, FL and we service anywhere in the United States, with a focus on southern Florida.

Here at JMW Services, we are a full-scale event and design company, specializing in all types of special occasions. We offer a wide range of services including creative direction, full planning, month-of coordination, event production, design services, florist, DJs, officiants, and more.

We work with our clients to make sure their special day is tailored to them, making their moments unforgettable and magical. To do so, we work side-by-side with our clients to uncover their vision and bring it to life. We truly believe in customizing services for our clients based on their needs and desires. We have exclusive connections to a wide range of venues, vendors, and resources which allows us to bring your event desires to life while complementing your style and budget.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Jackie and her team at the wedding venue were praised by multiple reviewers for their exceptional service and helpfulness throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding. They were described as hands-on, attentive, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure a smooth and enjoyable wedding experience. Reviewers highly recommended Jackie and her team for their professionalism and ability to bring their vision to life.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Stephanie
Stephanie D. Sent on 12/16/2022

Organized and Professional

I was truly blessed with my wedding planner and her staff. They were so helpful, and I got to enjoy my wedding day. They were so nice.
Holly
Holly M. Sent on 08/10/2022

The best coordinator!!

Jackie was truly amazing!! She was so so helpful in preparing for the wedding and making sure we had everything we needed. Our wedding went so smoothly and it was definitely because of Jackie. She took away all of my worries and made sure every little detail was accounted for. I even had a small issue with the bustle on my dress and she improvised so fast and fixed it for me so no one could tell there was a problem with it. She checked in with me and the girls many times throughout the day and it was SO reassuring having someone you trust running the show. When it came time for the ceremony and reception, she was always there taking my worries away and making sure everything was perfect. I truly can’t thank her enough for all of the work she put in!
S
Sami Sent on 12/27/2021
5 out of 5 rating

You won’t regret working with Jaclen!

Jaclen is awesome! She is easy to work with and she is willing to go the extra mile for her clients. She made the whole wedding planning experience stress free for me and was available to answer any and all questions I had. She made everything run smoothly before, during, and after our wedding and I really couldn’t have done it all without her. She helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives and we are forever grateful.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours