LeChat Roses

Miami, FL Visit website

Miami, Florida is home to LeChat Roses, a family-owned-and-operated business that specializes in a range of wedding-inspired floral arrangements and installations. Andrea is the proud owner and passionate professional behind the operations of this charming enterprise. What stemmed from an interest in photography eventually blossomed into a realization that her career lay in the floristry industry. Andrea uses her creative intuition to enhance the look and feel of each and every wedding event through flowers.

LeChat Roses offers both online and in-person services. There is a wide selection of floral arrangements for couples to choose from with installations and floral apparel available too. Andrea and her team are known to work with fresh, dried, and preserved flowers to ensure plentiful options to work with.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Chary
    Chary P. Married on 11/20/2021

Daughter’s wedding day flowers

A big THANK YOU to LeChat Roses, I couldn’t rave any louder about your exquisite taste & amazing service and attention to detail. Our guests were in complete awe of every detail and personal touches, and we were obviously thrilled! It was a pleasure working alongside the owner, Andrea. Her sweet demeanor & professionalism made our experience seem less. I will recommend her with raving reviews.

LeChat Roses's reply:

Chary thank you so much for your beautiful words it means the world to me when my clients feel happy with the results. Working with you both was so easy and pleasant as well. Thank you for trusting in my services since day 1. Kat is one unique bride with an exquisite taste! I just got lucky enough recreating her vision.
  • Sandra
    Sandra E. Married on 09/04/2021

Flowers from Heaven on Earth.

Andrea Motolese is a dream-maker. She was amazing to work with from the beginning to the end. She was very professional and very conscientious of our budget and our goals and went out of her way to make my daughter’s vision come true. She has such an amazing amount of talent and creativity. Everyone is talking about my daughter's wedding and LeChat Roses flowers. We could not be happier. Do not hesitate to hire the best of the best in Florida, if not the USA. Her talent is supernatural and clearly inspired by the divine

LeChat Roses's reply:

Sandra thank you so much for ALWAYS supporting my business and for putting your trust in my hands for Nina's wedding. You are the best. It is always a pleasure working for you and your family.
  • Nina
    Nina L. Married on 09/04/2021

10 out of 10 experience!

Andrea worked with me flawlessly through every step of the way. She catered to my every need and any last minute changes. The outcome was absolutely stunning. My whole family and friends have been complimenting me about how beautiful my wedding turn out and how she captured the romantic vintage vibe I was going for. Every detail was perfect. She chose flowers that were exceptionally rare yet within budget. I couldn’t say more positive things about Andreas floral work. If you want your dream wedding she is the woman for the job. Lovely experience 🥰🌸

LeChat Roses's reply:

Nina, you are such a beautiful bride thank you so much for choosing me to work with you. It was an honor to bring your vision to life. Thank you for sharing your pictures!

Pricing

Team

Andrea
Andrea
Owner

Hey! I'm Andrea, one of the faces behind LeChat Roses. I started working with the floral industry a few years ago and it has become my joy and passion.
We are a family-owned company and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver a service of the highest standard.
We offer all kinds of flower arrangements from centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, flower crowns to floral arches and installations. We work with fresh, dried and preserved flowers and with all kind of events corporate, baby showers, weddings, engagements.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding