Makeup and Image by Olga Reviews

6 | West Warwick, RI

6 Reviews for Makeup and Image by Olga

Audrey · Getting married on 08/20/2019

I am ready for the cover shot anytime I leave Olga's establishment. The treatment is second to none. Olga is professional, courteous, and compassionate about her work and clients. Her knowledge surpassed my expectations. I always leave completely satisfied. I have recommended her services to friends and family who also feel the same. Her pricing is more than reasonable and the service is exceptional, it makes you feel like you got away with robbery.

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2017

Olga is Amazing! It's like going to visit family when you walk in her studio! It's peaceful and relaxing! And she's just all around wounderful!!! <3

Amy · Married on 04/15/2017

Olga is absolutely amazing. I have been struggling with acne for many years, 3 dermatologist later and they still were unable to clear my skin up. Olga has given me the confidence of beautiful skin through a series of facials and home care spa products. The products she has suggested for me have truly made a difference in my daily skin routine. Also, she is helping me become honey moon ready with waxing! She is incredible. I would suggest her to friends who want beautiful skin, and I would definitely recommend her to a bride who wants to look top notch for her wedding and honeymoon!

Olga has worked with my company in various capacities over several years, ranging from makeup artist, to wardrobe stylist, to columnist for my monthly publication. She always operates at an exceptionally high level of efficiency and efficacy, and I have never had to worry about the results of any project she has taken on as she has never failed to deliver. Olga holds herself to a very high standard, and this reflects in everything she does.

Carleen · Married on 10/11/2015

Olga is extremely knowledgeable in the health and beauty industry. She is professional, courteous and a wonderful person. She is very responsive to my needs and my schedule. She uses high quality products. I look forward to my monthly facials with Olga. After she is finished with my treatment, my skin feels soft, clean and refreshed. It actually glows! It's an hour of pampering in a relaxed and warm environment. She explains what she is doing and why it's important to take care of your skin. My skin is healthy and in great shape, and I look much younger than I am. Who doesn't want to look younger? I highly recommend Olga's services and have referred many clients to her. I tell all my friends, family and acquaintances about what she does and how satisfied I am with her.

Mary · Married on 09/07/2014

I have been a loyal customer of Olga's for several years. She has taken care of my aesthetic needs and the proof is in the positive feedback I continue to receive from friends: "how is it you never age?" Olga provides sound advice, tips and quality products for beautiful, youthful skin, anti-aging and makeup artistry. Olga helps you look and feel your best!