Limitless Bliss Weddings & Events Reviews

4 | Huntington Beach, CA

4 Reviews for Limitless Bliss Weddings & Events

Jacklyn · Married on 09/17/2016

Allison was the best coordinator I could have asked for. She was responsive, helped with all the details and made my wedding day perfect! I didn't have a worry in the world with her as my coordinator. Everything went seamlessly.

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Future Mrs. C

Amy · Married on 07/02/2016

Allison was a pro from start to finish. We met long before my wedding date to discuss details. As the wedding grew closer we met at the venue to go over the day of. I supplied her with some photos if I was specific on decor, but she used her artistic touch to put it all together. On the day of there was a small problem with our beer vendor. She handled it without my knowledge which was fantastic because the last thing you want to do on your big day is deal with problems! I would highly recommend Allison as a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Mary · Married on 11/28/2015

Allison & Sam (husband and wife duo) are the owners and creative masterminds behind Limitless Bliss Weddings & Events, as well as one of the sweetest couples ever. Our wedding day would not have gone as flawlessly without these two. You think you can do it all yourself but there are way too many details that one bride and groom can't, and shouldn't, be handling on their wedding day. Limitless Bliss Weddings & Events does everything from planning, designing or just day of coordinating. You can even get rentals, bootcamp, and dance lessons through them. My husband & I are so thankful for their hard work, professionalism, and how they handled everything without us knowing what was going on or going wrong. If you are planning a wedding or just a party I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Limitless Bliss Weddings & Events.
    I was so honored to get to work with a someone who was professional and someone I could trust. They are incredibly hard workers and helped transform our venue from the ceremony to reception with such ease and grace. She truly is an expert in the field, and you can tell by the quality and beauty of her weddings and events. If you need anything from day of coordination, to the full sha-bang, this is seriously the dream team!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/10/2015

The best advice I can give to anybody that's getting married... YOU NEED A WEDDING PLANNER. And Limitless Bliss is the planner you want (trust me). Being a planner myself, I thought that I would be able to plan my entire wedding myself and it would be a breeze! Andddd I was wrong! The amount of detail and passion that goes into the work of the Limitless Bliss team is incredible. There are so many things that go into planning a wedding that a bride and groom just don't (and shouldn't have to) think about. Oh and they also do dance lessons & décor rental! It really is a full package, personalized, custom experience working with Limitless Bliss and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/14/2016