Khamilian MakeUp Artistry LLC Reviews

26 | New York, NY

26 Reviews for Khamilian MakeUp Artistry LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Robin · Married on 08/02/2014

Loved the make up! Kellie did an awesome job. Very professional and timely. I would recommend her services and have already done so.

Sent on 10/18/2010

Erica and Lea · Married on 03/10/2012

Kellie Muse was my makeup artist for my wedding this past March. I couldn't have been more pleased with every aspect of her service. From the lightning fast return of communication, to the ease of booking, I think - no, I know she was our favorite vendor! Planning a destination wedding from across the country was a daunting task, but not with Kellie. She not only came to the hotel to get us ready, but came to the ceremony at Grand Central Station and touched us up as needed. She was unobtrusive, but there when I needed her. She intrinsically knew when to come over and powder my shiny nose or to add more gloss to my lips. Her professionalism is unparalleled! She made me into the 1940's Hollywood red carpet maven I wanted. I trusted her completely & I'm so glad I did. Not only did I feel amazing, but the pictures - OMG - the pictures showed her work in another way. The attention to detail was sensational.
    I would hire Kellie again in a split second and recommend her to anyone getting married or having photos taken. She knows what's up!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Meyatta · Married on 08/13/2011

Kellie of Khamilian make up came to my rescue when the make up artist I had originally scheduled for my sisters wedding cancelled right before the big day. She was extremely professional, well organized and great at what she does. Most importantly she was so sweet and made the experience a calming one. We all felt pampered and the bride looked stunning on her big day. The make up application lasted the whole day. I plan to use Kellie everytime I'm on the west coast !

Sent on 08/22/2011

Marika · Married on 08/13/2011

Kellie Muse is an incredible make-up artist. Not only did my face look flawless on my big day, but the process was also a calming segment of an otherwise crazy day. Kellie is very aware of the stress brides are under and goes out of her way to make your make-up session a relaxing part of your day. Kellie constructed an elegant look that allowed to simply look like a super glammed up version of myself without it being over the top. My make-up stayed all night!! all I had to reapply was gloss on my lips from all the kisses :-). She also gives her brides a brush up kit that has any and everything you could ever need in it (from lipstick, safety pins, and aspirin). I cannot comment on price because the services were a gift to me from my bridal party, but they did say it was worth the money.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Karen · Married on 10/23/2010

What can I say about Ms. Kellie Muse except phenominal and truly worthwhile. Kellie is a consumate professional who knows what she is doing. Her work is beautiful and she made myself and my maid of honor look glamorous. The makeup application was flawless. I felt like a hollywood movie star about to step onto the red carpet. I recommend her services without question. She was very patient, listened to my requests and made me feel at ease through the trial makeup session all the way up to wedding day. She even took time to check on me between the trial and day of services. Loved her!!!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Keisha · Married on 10/16/2010

I highly recommend Kellie Muse for makeup services! I was very pleased and received lots of compliments when she did my make as a part of a bridal party. She is very professional, creative and reliable.

Sent on 10/17/2010

Mrs. · Married on 10/16/2010

I had the pleasure of working with Kellie as a part of a bridal party. We contacted Kellie at the last minute and she was very accommodating and able to meet our needs. She was very professional, timely. As is said in the industry, she "beat our faces" quite beautifully! We were all very pleased with the services rendered by Kellie and complimented the bride nicely.

Sent on 11/17/2010

k · Married on 10/10/2010

experienced and worked in a timely manor

Sent on 10/15/2010

Tanesha · Married on 11/07/2009

I truley loved working with Khamilian MakeUp Artistry! Kellie, provided make up services for my Bridesmaids and I was more than pleased with her work. They looked amazing! She was on time and got right down to business. She is very professional and her time management skills are great. My bridal party was huge and everyone was done is a timely manner. Thanks Kellie for your services!

Sent on 11/17/2009

Maleeta · Married on 11/07/2009

I was a bridesmaid for Tanesha Clary?s wedding on November 7, 2009. Kelle with Khamilian MakeUp Artistry LLC was exceptionally friendly and very professional. She also made me at ease and relaxed while doing my makeup. I do not usually wear makeup and she recommended wearing lashes (which was a first for me). Kelle knew exactly what she was talking about and what would look good on me. My makeup was outstanding and I constantly got comments all night. I would not hesitate in recommending Kelle to anyone for any occasion!

Maleeta

Sent on 11/18/2009

Heather · Married on 09/19/2009

Kellie was truly a delight to work with. If I ever need makeup done for another event, she is the first person I would call. She is very punctual and responsive to every email. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/01/2009

Deirdre · Married on 09/19/2009

Kellie and her services were absolutely fabulous. She provided my make up for the engagement photos and the wedding day. As a person who wears absolutely no make up day-to-day I was worried the make up would look overdone. But Kellie did a fabulous job, my make up was flawless and looked very natural!! She was very flexible with her schedule and very accomodating in meeting the my needs and my bridal party needs the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Kellie.

Sent on 10/22/2009

Meisha · Married on 08/29/2009

Kellie is the ultimate professional. I would have to say that Kellie was the most memorable vendor on my wedding day. I knew from my makeup trial that I would hire her - she is personable, professional and very skilled. I was amazed at how she completely hid my tattoo!! On the day of, Kellie arrived early and was prepared to setup with her assistant. Not only was our makeup flawless, but she even assisted with last minute preparations to get myself and my bridesmaids looking perfect before we left for the ceremony. My bridesmaids are still talking about what a wonderful job she did. I highly recommend Kellie Muse for any of your makeup needs, she IS awesome!!!

Sent on 09/04/2009

Charlotte · Married on 06/13/2009

I enjoyed her quality of work and professionalism. She was very good in every aspect.

Sent on 07/20/2009

Danita · Married on 06/06/2009

This artist was excellent. She was professional, on time, and very helpful. My wedding was running late and she jumped in to assist. Not only was she organized, but she was prepared with all sorts of last minute items that was needed by me and my party.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Latonya · Married on 04/11/2009

I knew I wanted to work with Kellie for my wedding after she did my makeup for my engagment photos. My sister called me from Georgia the day before my photo shoot to ask what I was doing for makeup. I said some mascara and lipgloss and maybe eyeshadow (my everyday routine). She said "Oh no!, you have to have your face done!" I few hours later I was on the phone with Kellie who agreed to do my makeup the next morning with less than 24hour notice. Now I would not recommend that anyone contact her at the last minute but she was so nice about it and is very professional. So there was no question that I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding day. She was at my house by 5:45am to do my three bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law and myself all by 9:30am. We all looked amazing very early in the morning to be ready for the 12:00 pm ceremony. Kellie is fantastic!!!

Sent on 04/23/2009

Dionne · Married on 04/04/2009

Kellie was wonderful!

My girlfriend asked me if I wanted to get my makeup done the day of my wedding because she knew Kellie. I'm not a big makeup person so when she asked I just said ok. Kellie called me to see if I wanted to do a run through of how I wanted to look on my big day and I told her, No that entrusted her because she is the professional. And my trust in her was right, she made me look beautiful. I got more compliments on my makeup that I didn't want to take it off. She also did a awesome job on my Matron of Honors.

Thanks Kellie for making me the beautiful bride.

Sent on 04/09/2009

Rosa · Married on 04/04/2009

Working with Kellie was a great experience, she was there early and ready to go upon our arrival. Kellie provided excellent service with the make-up and went beyond her call of duty and helped out with other things for the preparation of my best friends wedding.

I hired Kellie as a gift for the bride and she was excellent. Thank you so much Kellie for your great service. Dionne loved her gift.

Sent on 04/09/2009

Kerrian · Married on 09/30/2008

Great Professionalism, wonderfull to work with. Everyone loved my make-up, including me.

Sent on 10/21/2008

Chantal · Married on 08/30/2008

Where do I begin without writing a novel? Kellie Muse is absolutely the BEST and most memorable vendor of my special day. Prior to contacting Khamilian Makeup Artistry, I had another artist who shall remain nameless totally flake on me. We agreed on a price and when I think she realized she may have underquoted me, she cancels on me VIA EMAIL!!! I couldn't believe it, here I was two months away from my wedding and someone who I spoke to 6 months prior and had been in contact with, cancels on me. Who would do something like this to a bride? Not Kellie Muse. After our first conversation, I felt as if I had known her forever. Our first meeting/trial sealed the deal. She cared so much about my skin and making me feel comfortable and constantly asking if what she provided was the look that I was looking for. She was the ultimate professional! My wedding day, Kellie and her assistant had my bridal party and myself looking our very best. Kellie took things a couple steps further by constantly ensuring that we looked our best. My bridal party loved her and I can not sing her praises enough. Like I said earlier, she is the true professional and there is no other artist that I would recommend higher than Kellie.

Sent on 10/24/2008

Delisa · Married on 11/10/2007

5 STARS ACROSS THE BOARD!!! Kellie was a true professional from start to finish. From my make run-thru to touch ups before the reception, she was excellent. My make up was flawless! My mother and bridesmaids loved her as well. She really listened to me during my consultation and created the fabulous look I wanted for my wedding. I was definitely a beautiful bride. Thanks, Kellie! YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2008

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2007

Very Professional and efficient. Polite and accommodating, also.
    So good, I used her services after my wedding, for a social event.
    Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 02/18/2008

Shafawn · Married on 03/24/2007

Kellie, my wedding makeup artist, did an exceptional job from our first phone conversation until the day of my wedding!!! The artist contacted me via phone and email quite often, answered ALL of my questions and more. The artist drove to my home for the consultation and I LOVED the makeup she chose for me. The job she did on me and my wedding party the day of the wedding was EMACULATE. I received so many compliments on how natural the makeup looked. I am so very pleased and hope to use her in the future for any photo shoots and/or special occasion pictures. I highly recommend her to everyone! She was so nice and so funny. I was totally comfortable. LOVED her!

Sent on 01/07/2008

Tia · Married on 06/17/2006

The service, flexibility, and professionalism made my experience an exceptional value. Her respect for my space, time, and needs were a plus. My make up was fabulous and my pictures reflect my inner beauty that was highlighted by flawless makeup. She even hid a last minute stress pimple!!!

Sent on 02/16/2008
  • Y

y · Married on 03/06/2010

Let me start by saying that Kelli was a wedding rock star as she responded to my best friends wedding emergency in a matter of 45 minutes to save the day. Kelli did the makeup for the bride, the bride's mom, and 3 bridesmaids in no time at all and everyone looked great! She was very professional and truely saved the day.

Sent on 03/23/2010