Lemondy

New York, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lemondy is an all-inclusive wedding beauty service based in New York, New York. Owner Alena Lemondy has undergone numerous hours of training and studying in order to deliver the best possible hair and makeup artistry to her clients. Combining high-quality products and an upbeat positive energy, she works with you to create the breathtaking look of your dreams.

Lemondy provides comprehensive services on your big day in order to take care of every aspect of your beauty preparations. These include makeup and hairstyling for you, your wedding party, and even your guests. Alena offers consultations and trials ahead of time in order to understand your vision and help you find exactly the look you desire. Whether you want a natural style that enhances your innate beauty or a more colorful and striking aesthetic, this professional has you covered. On your wedding day, she will meet you at your venue to ensure you look and feel fabulous as you sweep down the aisle.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Ella Getting married on 03/03/2023

5 star makeup artist!!

Nina did my wedding makeup for me and my girls and did an outstanding job! I felt so beautiful and confident on my wedding day. She was super flexible and understanding when I wanted to make some changes from the trial last minute. Will always recommend this Lemondy company you truly get what u pay for!
    Ella Getting married on 03/03/2023

I got married March 27, 2021 and used Lemondy Make-up and Hair with Alena and Nina.

They were prompt, professional and incredibly personable. I absolutely loved my look and I’m so glad they were my glam squad on the best day of my life!
  • U
    Ulyana Getting married on 02/03/2023

I am deeply thankful for working with Lemondy and her talented artists (Anna : makeup artist and Nina: hair artist). They were very professional, fast, efficient, highly skilled, and passionate artists. They understood exactly what I wanted and brought my dream wedding look into reality. The hair and makeup were on point; I felt absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Lemondy team. They are the best of the best!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Alena Lemondy
Alena Lemondy
Owner

We provide different beauty services with the artistry and professionalism whether you need sophisticated makeup and elegant hairstyle at a wedding ceremony or special event. Our main objective is to listen to our clients and help them to reveal their true selves: gorgeous, confident and unique. We are happy you visited our page and hope to meet you in person!

147 W 35th Street, Suite 1702 New York, NY, 10001