This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2021

Lemondy is an all-inclusive wedding beauty service based in New York, New York. Owner Alena Lemondy has undergone numerous hours of training and studying in order to deliver the best possible hair and makeup artistry to her clients. Combining high-quality products and an upbeat positive energy, she works with you to create the breathtaking look of your dreams.

Lemondy provides comprehensive services on your big day in order to take care of every aspect of your beauty preparations. These include makeup and hairstyling for you, your wedding party, and even your guests. Alena offers consultations and trials ahead of time in order to understand your vision and help you find exactly the look you desire. Whether you want a natural style that enhances your innate beauty or a more colorful and striking aesthetic, this professional has you covered. On your wedding day, she will meet you at your venue to ensure you look and feel fabulous as you sweep down the aisle.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
99% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Lemondy NYC is highly recommended for wedding hair and makeup services. The team, including artists Alena, Anastasia, Maria, and others, are praised for their professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to bring out the natural

Review summary

Powered by AI

J
Jasmine R. Sent on 02/26/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend for Asian skin tones!

I had such a great experience with Lemondy! From the moment I first contacted them, and throughout the entire process, they were prompt and professional, and very kind. Olesya did my hair and makeup, and she was very friendly and adjusted to all my requests after the initial makeup trial. I am a makeup enthusiast, and she also answered any questions I had during both the trial and the wedding day, so I learned a few things! She found a perfect foundation match and complimentary shades for my Asian skin tone, and I was positively glowing. I have never had my hair professionally styled before (I have an a short, punky, asymmetric bob) and Olesya gave me curls and volume. The results were stunning. Thank you so much, Olesya and Lemondy!
Catherine
Catherine S. Sent on 11/20/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Great experience with Lemondy team!

I really enjoyed working with the Lemondy team for my wedding - Alena, Anastasia, and Maria were all incredible and did such a great job on hair & makeup for me & my bridal party. I worked with Alena for both my rehearsal dinner & my wedding day, and she created two perfect looks for me! I still felt very much like 'me', just a very elevated version, which was perfect and exactly what I wanted!! Additionally, having Anastasia stay with me until after the ceremony was AMAZING, she was incredibly helpful fixing my hair and makeup throughout photos (on a VERY windy day) and after the ceremony. I truly felt so taken care of by her & the team and felt my most beautiful all day long!
Alexia
Alexia A. Sent on 11/08/2023

The best of the best

Both Darima and Kristina were INCREDIBLE. True professionals with so much attention to detail and care for their work. They were so easy to be around all morning and made every single person look like an elevated version of themselves. I have been a part of and in attendance to few weddings that the wedding party looks so natural and flawless so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for making this vision come to life.

The women were also so punctual and had such keen attention to detail- something that does not go unnoticed. As a bride, Darima was the best of the best. She remembered exactly what we discussed in my trial and executed even better than the first time. I can't adequately express how happy I was with the service. She has such a calming presence about her and it was exactly what I needed!

I will never hesitate to reach out in the future for any and all makeup and hair needs. Thank you so much again for the attention and care from my very first email to the big day.
illustration message bubble

Team

Alena Lemondy
Alena Lemondy
Owner

We provide different beauty services with the artistry and professionalism whether you need sophisticated makeup and elegant hairstyle at a wedding ceremony or special event. Our main objective is to listen to our clients and help them to reveal their true selves: gorgeous, confident and unique. We are happy you visited our page and hope to meet you in person!

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding