Stacie Ford Beauty Co.

New York, NY View map Visit website

Operating out of New York City, Stacie Ford Beauty Co. is a makeup artistry company that specializes in wedding-related services. Stacie is an award-winning professional with many years of experience in the industry. Her work has even graced the faces of red carpet stars. She has a background in color theory and artistry which she puts to work when creating unique and flawless appearances. Stacie鈥檚 goal is to leave her clients feeling confident by the time they take to the aisle on their big day.

Stacie Ford Weddings is all about providing unmatched services to all of the individuals she works with. From consultation through to application on the big day, this expert is prepared to go the extra mile in making the entire experience truly personalized. With special attention to detail, utilizing pro AirBrush and other high-end beauty products, she strives to leave clients looking and feeling stunningly-beautiful. Some of the services on offer include but are not limited to:

• Group services
  • Contour and eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trials

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Adrienne A. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely Stunning

Taylor from Stacie Ford Weddings did the makeup of my dreams for my big day. She found the absolutely PERFECT red lipstick shade for me and perfectly delivered on the slight tweaks I wanted to make from my trial look. She also did beautiful makeup for my maid of honor, close friend, and mother. On top of all this, she was a joy to work with and brought so much joy to our morning.
  • Staci
    Staci M. Married on 10/09/2021

Best of the Best

Stacie and her team are so wonderful. She has been SO accommodating during COVID- and has been there through every step of the way. Stacie's work speaks for itself, she makes you feel Glam, but also makes you look like yourself. Makeup is one of the most important things on your wedding day, and I am SO grateful that I chose her.
    Cansu Y. Married on 09/03/2021

Effortlessly Stunning

For brides who want to look natural AND beautiful on their wedding day- don't look any further!!! Stacie and her team are absolutely AMAZING with wedding makeup! They helped all my bridesmaids and myself look effortlessly stunning for our outdoor wedding in September! Her portfolio is impressive and her team is just outright down to earth, very kind, accommodating and professional. I had the pleasure of working with Christina at my makeup trial and on our wedding day. During the makeup trial, Christina was very attentive, tried to understand the type of look I wanted, shared and compared pictures of different bridal looks, and overall helped me understand the not-so-obvious intricacies behind creating an overall successful bridal look based on nuances of the venue, dress, weather etc. She listened to all my concerns (I have big pores from bad acne as a teenager) and after my make up trial I felt extremely relieved, comfortable and confident in booking them for my wedding (this says a lot coming from me, because I almost always end up washing my face off after getting make up done and do it myself). Christina's makeup look felt light, it wasn't cakey, she was able to blur my pores and just made me feel like a bride. Stacie's artists in general have soft and steady hands and they truly made me feel beautiful on my wedding day (my bridesmaids' also looked fabulous!). Stacie is very responsive, easy to communicate with and her prices were comparable to many other makeup artists in the NYC/North Jersey area. If she has availability, I wouldn't miss the opportunity booking her. I will absolutely be using her for all my future makeup needs!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Kimberly & Christian
    22 photos 路 06/23/2018

a guy + a girl photography a guy + a girl photography Wedding Photographers

Stacie Ford is not only an uber-talented artist ...but an absolute DOLL!! She is exactly the kind of girl every bride needs by her side while getting wedding-ready. We love working with like-minded creatives who are detail-oriented perfectionists while still being flexible in any situation.

Kelly Kollar Photography Kelly Kollar Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot speak highly enough about Stacie Ford! She is a wonderful makeup artist and a great person to work with. Her natural, flawless style makes my job as a photographer easy!

Toni Jade Photography Toni Jade Photography Wedding Photographers

Stacie is a pleasure to work with. Not only is she talented and creative she goes above and beyond! It is so important as a photographer that the bride has beautifully done make up and looks and feels sensational as this is truly conveyed in the images! I look forward to every wedding with Stacie

211 east 43rd street New York, NY, 10017
Location of (Stacie Ford Beauty Co.)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding