Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Toni Jade Photography

moments of intimacy love & laughter

Miami, South Florida, New York based photographer: Something different, something special , that is what Toni Jade is about! Connect feel and imagine! Toni Jade is all about having fun with you on your special day. Born in South Africa, spontaneity and free spirit is what its about, being there and seeing life unfolding! Toni Jade wants to make a valuable contribution to you day, your memories!  By providing leading, cutting edge portrait, wedding and event photography services, that accurately support and enable the appreciation, celebration and preservation of the YOUR important moments and life experiences.
Filled with INTIMACY, LOVE & LAUGHTER

Digital Files (5)
Proofs (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Prints (1)

Toni Jade is a Super Star! She's beyond talented, creative and passionate about her job. And she's an absolute pleasure to work with. She makes her clients feel right at home. Each and every image she captures, creates a beautiful story! Thank you for all you do and most of all for being YOU!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/4/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Some women have every detail of their wedding planned out from the time they are little girls. I did not. The only thing I knew was that I had to have Toni Jade photograph my wedding when the time came. A friend of mine had Toni photograph her wedding over 5 years ago and her photos were nothing like I had ever seen before. Each one was more breathtaking than the next, so unique and different than anything I had seen before. I was absolutely elated when Toni agreed to shoot my NYC wedding! She went above and beyond from the first time we spoke until the wee hours of the night when my wedding concluded. Her artistic eye is unbelievable and her attention to detail is unparalleled.

On a truly personal note, I wanted Toni Jade to capture my special day because my dad was coming to the end of his 4+ battle with cancer, and it was so important to me to have the best possible photos to remember him by. Just 6 short weeks after my wedding, my father passed away. I look at the photos Toni took of him daily- he was so happy and full of life. This is a gift I can never repay her for.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Toni was amazing. All of our pictures were gorgeous and she got all the perfect shots. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1339213207804 1027proof1
220x220 sq 1339213209810 10302proof1
220x220 sq 1339213211549 1067proof1

7 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been very fortunate to have worked on many events with Toni Jade and I can't say enough wonderful things about her talent and professionalism! As a makeup artist, you are so happy to know that Toni Jade will be the photographer for your client and then you of course know that you will be receiving back the most beautiful, unique and stunning photographs! Her reputation surpasses all others!

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Toni Jade photography is by far the cream of the crop of all of the photographers out there! Her style is unmatched and she is a joy to work with. You MUST review her portfolio to grasp her talent.

Toni Jade is an amazing Professional who is one of the finest photographers we have worked with. Her work is absolutely beautiful and her ability for catching all your perfect memories is amazing. Highly recommended!

There is no one else that we would hire for our own personal events than Toni Jade Photography! Toni shot our wedding and five years later, our pictures still stand out as individual pieces of fine art. We have worked with Toni at a number of events and still marvel at her ability to manage crowds and capture all of the special moments that would have otherwise gone unnoticed. She approaches her work with passion, professionalism and skill, on a level that we have never witnessed before in a photographer. Hire her - she is the best person for your event.

Boynton Beach, FL 33473   See On Map